Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just yell "Migre! Migre!" at the top of your lungs from a spot where you can't be seen and watch the assholes and elbows doing triple time for the nearest exit on a construction site.
The funniest video I ever saw was this guy who pulled up at home depot...told 5 illegals to get in the back, and then he drove them to the ICE offices.....they bolted like rabbits..it was hilarious.

The Vape Crusader

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think I'll make more popcorn while this meme-driven asshole licking convention continues.

I mean, it's REALLY fucking sad at this point. The fact that anyone thinks a picture with a caption on it that they found on the internet is a thoughtful political conversation starter... The utter hypocrisy and selective memory of the last eight years... I mean, EXACTLY the same shit is happening. Trump did it? half of America hates it. Obama did it? Half of America hates it. But we just keep pulling on the rope, gloating about victories, and harnessing the power of confirmation bias to eliminate any veritable information that could possibly challenge our view of the country, the world...

Go ahead, call me an asshole for saying this. It's really hard to take offense to scores of really unintelligent people whose brains operate like this.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I'll make more popcorn while this meme-driven asshole licking convention continues.

I mean, it's REALLY fucking sad at this point. The fact that anyone thinks a picture with a caption on it that they found on the internet is a thoughtful political conversation starter... The utter hypocrisy and selective memory of the last eight years... I mean, EXACTLY the same shit is happening. Trump did it? half of America hates it. Obama did it? Half of America hates it. But we just keep pulling on the rope, gloating about victories, and harnessing the power of confirmation bias to eliminate any veritable information that could possibly challenge our view of the country, the world...

Go ahead, call me an asshole for saying this. It's really hard to take offense to scores of really unintelligent people whose brains operate like this.
Time thinks you're a twat...I on the other hand think you're an asshole..It's really sad that an uneducated brainless fuck like you starts a conversation with......."Trump is Hitler"........I have a cat who can offer a more intelligent conversation than that..I have a dead cat buried out in the backyard who knows more about 20th century German history than you do...you my brainless little twat posses neither the intellect nor the education to offer anyone on here a conversation intelligent or otherwise....Tell ya what dipshit, why don't you put on your pussyhat and stroll down to the anarchists in Berkeley and you can have an intelligent conversation with them about how beating women is like Mahtma Ghandi.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

https://regiehammblog.wordpress.com/2017/02/01/this-hitler-nonsense/

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BrancA20170207_low.jpg

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fact Checking Judge Robart's National Security expertise when he told attorney from Justice Department there have been no arrests for terror related crimes from the 7 countries on the list that were suspended from entry to US in Fridays hearing when he issued the restraining order on the Executive Order.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/b...s-national-security-expertise/article/2614043

There are: Of the 580 convictions, at least 60 — from all of the countries on the Trump executive order list -- people who were convicted — not just arrested, but tried and convicted — of terror-related offenses between Sept. 11, 2001 and Dec. 31, 2014. And with 129 unknowns, there might be more, as well.

The AP article everyone is quoting only list two examples and says 23% of those involved in Extremist plots were from 7 counties listed.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In the interest of getting along, it seems Time thinks The Vape Crusader is a twat while pulsevape thinks they're an asshole. Can we just split the difference and agree The Vape Crusader is a taint? lmfao. Now that's diplomacy :p

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Time thinks you're a twat...I on the other hand think you're an asshole..It's really sad that an uneducated brainless fuck like you starts a conversation with......."Trump is Hitler"........I have a cat who can offer a more intelligent conversation than that..I have a dead cat buried out in the backyard who knows more about 20th century German history than you do...you my brainless little twat posses neither the intellect nor the education to offer anyone on here a conversation intelligent or otherwise....Tell ya what dipshit, why don't you put on your pussyhat and stroll down to the anarchists in Berkeley and you can have an intelligent conversation with them about how beating women is like Mahtma Ghandi.

Sometimes I actually like you. :D

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In the interest of getting along, it seems Time thinks The Vape Crusader is a twat while pulsevape thinks they're an asshole. Can we just split the difference and agree The Vape Crusader is a taint? lmfao. Now that's diplomacy :p

Wow! I had never seen that word until now, had to look it up. Thanks :)
taint
tānt/
noun
noun: taint; plural noun: taints
  1. 1.
    a trace of a bad or undesirable quality or substance.
    "the taint of corruption that adhered to the regime"
    synonyms: trace, touch, suggestion, hint, tinge; More
    stain, blot, blemish, stigma, black mark, discredit, dishonor, disgrace, shame
    "the taint of corruption"
    • a thing whose influence or effect is perceived as contaminating or undesirable.
      "the taint that threatens to stain most of the company's other partners"
    • an unpleasant smell.
      "the lingering taint of creosote"
verb
verb: taint; 3rd person present: taints; past tense: tainted; past participle: tainted; gerund or present participle: tainting
contaminate or pollute (something).
"the air was tainted by fumes from the cars"
synonyms: contaminate, pollute, adulterate, infect, blight, spoil, soil, ruin, destroy;
literarybefoul
"the wilderness is tainted by pollution"

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow! I had never seen that word until now, had to look it up. Thanks :)
taint
tānt/
noun
noun: taint; plural noun: taints
  1. 1.
    a trace of a bad or undesirable quality or substance.
    "the taint of corruption that adhered to the regime"
    synonyms: trace, touch, suggestion, hint, tinge; More
    stain, blot, blemish, stigma, black mark, discredit, dishonor, disgrace, shame
    "the taint of corruption"
    • a thing whose influence or effect is perceived as contaminating or undesirable.
      "the taint that threatens to stain most of the company's other partners"
    • an unpleasant smell.
      "the lingering taint of creosote"
verb
verb: taint; 3rd person present: taints; past tense: tainted; past participle: tainted; gerund or present participle: tainting
contaminate or pollute (something).
"the air was tainted by fumes from the cars"
synonyms: contaminate, pollute, adulterate, infect, blight, spoil, soil, ruin, destroy;
literarybefoul
"the wilderness is tainted by pollution"

Ah! Correct me. While I had never seen "taint" I do know "tainted"..
I shouldn't have had to look it up. I'm humbled :rolleyes:

Mark1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We're going to have to pony up and build a shit load of metal institutions. The leftists are steadily losing their minds with each passing week. It won't take long before they're totally incapacitated in the brain.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah! Correct me. While I had never seen "taint" I do know "tainted"..
I shouldn't have had to look it up. I'm humbled :rolleyes:

He spelled it wrong. It's t'aint.

noun, Slang: Vulgar. 1. the area between the testicles or vulva and the anus; the perineum. Origin of taint2 Expand. it ain't (the one or the other), meaning it is the area in between.

What rock have you been living under? LOL

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He spelled it wrong. It's t'aint.

noun, Slang: Vulgar. 1. the area between the testicles or vulva and the anus; the perineum. Origin of taint2 Expand. it ain't (the one or the other), meaning it is the area in between.

What rock have you been living under? LOL
As you said, he spelled it wrong. As you can see above, even misspelled it is a word
which would have been in context. I'm familiar with the word and it's meaning as you spelled it.
But I really hadn't come across the word taint in it's correct definition before
though I did know tainted.

Now I know that t'aint is also misspelled taint as per the urban dictionary.
I never get under my pet rock, I'm male superior when I make passionate love to my pet rock

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As you said, he spelled it wrong. As you can see above, even misspelled it is a word
which would have been in context. I'm familiar with the word and it's meaning as you spelled it.
But I really hadn't come across the word taint in it's correct definition before
though I did know tainted.

Now I know that t'aint is also misspelled taint as per the urban dictionary.
I never get under my pet rock, I'm male superior when I make passionate love to my pet rock
You've got stones to admit that. :giggle:

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My post was incendiary, but it contained political points, which are debatable, and still have yet to be debated. I really shouldn't have expected anyone to actually respond in-kind from the start. And THAT I will gladly admit is my fool's errand. Trying to get people on the internet to talk about policy, and not about how big their political dick is.

On that, Goodnight.
"Points"???

WTF? They were 100% bullshit. No debate necessary. Start with at least one reasonable point and you'll get a discussion. You just dumped a load of manure, and you got an appropriate response.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My bad on the spelling error lmfao.

Given all the lawsuits the dims plan on bringing against this administration I think there should be a section of the daily press conference "Maury" style. "The dims said yadda yadda and tried to bring suit - and THAT was a lie". Then show the U.S. the running tab of what libtards are costing the American taxpayers in legal fees and time wasted kicking their feet and crying rather than sacking up and doing their fucking job. That will really be sure to get them re-elected.

Even more hilarious is the idea of calexit. I guess then shillary can finally be prez and will literally be head of a failed state.

Thinking maybe if our court systems are too busy playing politics to uphold the written law and are willing to tear up the constitution may as well just invoke martial law for the next 4yrs and get shit done. Maybe that would be a preferable alternative for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors