Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BrancA20170214_low.jpg

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Lucy has some splaining to do....as the Orville dam is about to break due to defered maitenance by the state of california....moonbeam has to explain why a bullet train to nowhere got precedence over the states water needs...and why millions of dollars are diverted from american citizens in need to the illegal scum crossing th border.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Fake news

Right? It's all Obama's fault.
Sound familiar? For 8 years it was all Bush's fault... The only thing that's changed are the names.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
[QUOTE

and that piece of shit Robert Riech the former Obama treasury sec. and the piece of shit Chancellor of Berkeley tried to pin it on Milo and Brietbart....even when the anarchists themselves applaud the beating of women in the streets

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah this sounds like the low lifeshit that trifeling ass fuck would pull..anybody that would use the IRS to attack their political enemies,lie about his gun running schemes and leave americans dead in Benghazi, and throw an innocent man in prison to cover his tracks would do this......We have to realizr the entire apparatus of the international globalists are being aimed at Trump all their wealth and influence is being brought to bear to destroy the nationalist movement sweeping the globe...if Trump survives if the Brexit survives...the globalist banking cartels stand to lose control of the world....all this stuff only makes me support Trump twice as much as before the elections.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sick fuck!

He's been reduced to calling me fat for months now.
Like my weight has anything to do with things said on any subject in this place.

He's got nothing and is just a week, old, lonely, little man. If all he can do is call me fat than he has no worthy argument to make.

Kind of like trump calling the MS America, Ms. Piggy. I guess, one lonely crazy old man deserves another. At least, trump can buy a woman.... or three.

Not to mention he's openly admitted to being a liar on the forum. He has zero credibility with anything he has to say.

Last edited:

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oy, I need a Bromo Seltzer after reading the last few pages.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been busy today and haven't posted much but it's looking like tomorrow I'll have to "Say it here" to vent.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oy, I need a Bromo Seltzer after reading the last few pages.
Ya think? It's even better in the other thread.

Did you know that since I'm fat I'm also: stupid, a libtard, retarded, a slob, and a complete moron?
I don't recall any of physiology courses discussing anything about lipid or body mass index having a connection to intelligence.

I do remember reading several articles about lonely old men and 'sundowning'

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've been busy today and haven't posted much but it's looking like tomorrow I'll have to "Say it here" to vent.
Go for it... No one is stopping you, since you and your twin can't leave well enough alone after we left this thread.

We decided it would be OK to post here again...

You can't say we didn't ask SEVERAL times.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya think? It's even better in the other thread.

Did you know that since I'm fat I'm also: stupid, a libtard, retarded, a slob, and a complete moron?
I don't recall any of physiology courses discussing anything about lipid or body mass index having a connection to intelligence.

I do remember reading several articles about lonely old men and 'sundowning'
You forgot one... :)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like my weight has anything to do with things said on any subject in this place.

He's got nothing and is just a week, old, lonely, little man. If all he can do is call me fat than he has no worthy argument to make.

Kind of like trump calling the MS America, Ms. Piggy. I guess, one lonely crazy old man deserves another. At least, trump can buy a woman.... or three.

Not to mention he's openly admitted to being a liar on the forum. He has zero credibility with anything he has to say.

Mehhhh... Charlie is a very SICK individual that Needs attention from a liberal brain doctor...
VERY VERY BIGLY SICK!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nah Bro., I've decided I like you. Anything I say will be held AGAINST you by PV
so I'm just gonna sit on the side..
EJ is another story, I don't like him, but you're cool.

:nothingtoadd:
Lmao, you turned out to be not so bad yourself...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The English have any expresssion....those who don't take care of their bellies rarely take care of anything else.....
people have weight issues for a variety of reasons...in your case this expression is applicable...you are a lazy indulgent fuck...you don't bother learning anything you get your political views from comedy skits and the little metrosexual cucks that are put in front of your glazed eyes as you consume glazed doughnuts.on comedy central..you slander people as Hitler and Nazis with absolutely no knowledge of the actually history of the events..but just mouth what ever cultural meme is presented to you....you are a fat fuck not because you eat too much, but because of what you eat..you eat shit..and your mind reflects the same cravings ....you shove the mass produced shit that passes for opinon and discourse on the TV. into the neanderthal skull of yours. You have a 30 second sound bite view of the world because you are too indulgent and lazy to read a fucking book or do thourough research, because at heart you are a not a person who is naturally curious or has any great desire to learn new things...like a chimp or a seal you like to master a handfull of simple tricks.You would like to appear as though you think...... just as the fat ass would like to appear they are "sporty" or they work out..... so they buy the "Nike" t shirts and the body armour, the running shoes, the regulation sports caps, they buy a 600.00 bike and ride it twice a year..you are like that with your brain...you'd like to appear as though you use your brain,as though you had one..... but you don't. so you go on the mass media and find the fashionable line of thought being manufactured for the "smart" people look and try and shove your enormous fat ass of a brain into those thoughts and delude yourself into the illusion that you look smart or educated...and when I say educated I don't mean a diploma I mean as someone who has spent time and effort in learning..because learning is like working out .....you can get a personal trainer..you can buy a 500.00 gym outfit to wear, you can buy a gym membership...but in the end unless you put in the time and effort....the number on the plate you lift doesn't mean shit...it's the sweat on your shirt that tells the story....you aren't gonna lose a pound ....and you.... idiot that you.... are haven;t learned a thing, because you don't want to....you are not all that curious...you find ice cream ALWAYS more stimulating than a book or an hour of meditation or self reflection....and that is why you are a fat ass.it has nothing to do with the scale.regardless of your wieght you will always look like shit.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The English have any expresssion....those who don't take care of their bellies rarely take care of anything else.....
people have weight issues for a variety of reasons...in your case this expression is applicable...you are a lazy indulgent fuck...you don't bother learning anything you get your political views from comedy skits and the little metrosexual cucks that are put in front of your glazed eyes as you consume glazed doughnuts.on comedy central..you slander people as Hitler and Nazis with absolutely no knowledge of the actually history of the events..but just mouth what ever cultural meme is presented to you....you are a fat fuck not because you eat too much, but because of what you eat..you eat shit..and your mind reflects the same cravings ....you shove the mass produced shit that passes for opinon and discourse on the TV. into the neanderthal skull of yours. You have a 30 second sound bite view of the world because you are too indulgent and lazy to read a fucking book or do thourough research, because at heart you are a not a person who is naturally curious or has any great desire to learn new things...like a chimp or a seal you like to master a handfull of simple tricks.You would like to appear as though you think...... just as the fat ass would like to appear they are "sporty" or they work out..... so they buy the "Nike" t shirts and the body armour, the running shoes, the regulation sports caps, they buy a 600.00 bike and ride it twice a year..you are like that with your brain...you'd like to appear as though you use your brain,as though you had one..... but you don't. so you go on the mass media and find the fashionable line of thought being manufactured for the "smart" people look and try and shove your enormous fat ass of a brain into those thoughts and delude yourself into the illusion that you look smart or educated...and when I say educated I don't mean a diploma I mean as someone who has spent time and effort in learning..because learning is like working out .....you can get a personal trainer..you can buy a 500.00 gym outfit to wear, you can buy a gym membership...but in the end unless you put in the time and effort....the number on the plate you lift doesn't mean shit...it's the sweat on your shirt that tells the story....you aren't gonna lose a pound ....and you.... idiot that you.... are haven;t learned a thing, because you don't want to....you are not all that curious...you find ice cream ALWAYS more stimulating than a book or an hour of meditation or self reflection....and that is why you are a fat ass.it has nothing to do with the scale.regardless of your wieght you will always look like shit.

He can't read and understand all that so I'll summarize.

Bird feeds his belly and his brain junk food and doesn't exercise, physically or mentally.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Bird feeds his belly and his brain junk food and doesn't exercise, physically or mentally.
thank you...I guess I was hoping a sliver of light would penetrate throught the six inches of bone encasing his brain,but I should know better.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
TLDR

Echo

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors