Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Um, yes. There are illegal leaks and legal leaks.

Legal leaks do not involve classified material. Those are leaks we hear about such as, "The Trump transition team is in turmoil." The source is not cited because the source does not have permission to talk about such things and would be fired,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but not charged.

Illegal leaks involve classified material. Those leaks reveal classified information. The source is not identified because he/she will not only be fired but they will likely also be charged in the same manner all who leak classified information are charged. Such as General Petraeus or Manning or Snowden.

The leaks on Flynn were illegal leaks because the information was classified. The government does not, by routine, admit that they monitor certain Diplomats phone calls. While it's generally known, that information is by routine, classified.
I personally don't see what the big deal is about a future cabinet member discussing sanctions with a Ruskie ambassador.
Sure, the Ruskie was lobbying to remove said sanctions, that's his job. Flynn's job was to prepare for a transition
and that involved networking, touching base with our friends and enemies.

The hysteria is ludicrous because the guy was basically prepping his gig,
no agreements were made no deals.
That Trump would ask for the resignation and have Flynn fall on his sword
is like giving in to Democrat hysteria.
finalized.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I personally don't see what the big deal is about a future cabinet member discussing sanctions with a Ruskie ambassador.

You mean, like when Obama leaned over and told Putin to his face that he'd have more flexibility once the election was over?

The problem for me is less about the discussion and more about lying to the VP. That's a trust issue.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure, the Ruskie was lobbying to remove said sanctions, that's his job. Flynn's job was to prepare for a transition
and that involved networking, touching base with our friends and enemies.

The hysteria is ludicrous because the guy was basically prepping his gig,
no agreements were made no deals.
That Trump would ask for the resignation and have Flynn fall on his sword
is like giving in to Democrat hysteria.
finalized.

It wasn't a big deal,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but lying about it is. That's what got him.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You mean, like when Obama leaned over and told Putin to his face that he'd have more flexibility once the election was over?

The problem for me is less about the discussion and more about lying to the VP. That's a trust issue.
I agree but wonder just what constitutes "lying".
Say if Pence asked the guy, "Did you make a deal with the Russians?" and he said, "No".
Is that being interpreted as, "Did you talk to the Russians?"?

And sure, Obama gets away with a ton of shit that Trump won't be able to 'cause it seems
anything he does or says is a reason to riot.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Excuse me if any of y'all already posted about this
http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2017...te-effort-politicized-intelligence-community/
Jerry Boykin: Mike Flynn ‘Set Up’ and ‘Brought Down’ by Deliberate Effort from Politicized Intelligence Community

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/02/14/510583/US-Trump-Flynn-Russia-Stephen-Lendman

Former US national security adviser Michael Flynn was set up by both Democrats and neoconservatives because he supported President Donald Trump’s tendency for better ties with Russia, an analyst says.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hazy's reply to a facebook post regarding a Russian jet buzzing a US destroyer:

Holy shit, what a bunch of liberal morons. You people are supposed to be for peace yet are the idiots supporting nuclear war.
Look here imbeciles; The Black Sea is a body of water between Eastern Europe and Western Asia, bounded by Bulgaria, Georgia, Romania, Russia, Turkey, and Ukraine. In other words, WHAT THE FUCK IS A US DESTROYER DOING THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?
Perhaps since you all keep your heads in your asses you haven't noticed that NATO and especially the US under the Obama administration have spent years and millions of dollars to destabilize several countries, Russia among them. Hillary wanted to continue agitating the Russians who seem to only be minding THEIR business, while Donald Trump on the other hand is trying to be a statesman and exercise diplomacy. If somebody goes in my backyard with intent to scare me or harm me I'll buzz him too. Do you really think Putin is going to stand down while the US messes with him?
Read: http://www.express.co.uk/.../russia-issues-warning-nato...

'We are READY' Russia issues warning to NATO after military tests conducted in…

Here's the punch line.
The first reply to the above FB post, which resounds in it's familiar content:
Judy Riley replied to your comment on Rebecca A. Duvall's link.

Judy Riley
February 15 at 4:58pm
you are a literal moron, aren't you? IQ under 100?

---------------------------------------
Careful analysis and consideration of reality is now a sign of lack of intelligence.

dr_rox

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A legal leak would be:

1. ACTUALLY knowing what was in the Iran nuke deal
2. ACTUALLY knowing what was in TPP

we cannot keep these 'deals' or 'treaties' out of the public domain, since those fuckers are there representing us.
To keep them secret is a red flag that these deals are NOT in OUR best interest.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
gmc14869720170214023500.jpg

MD_Boater

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like to see ICE waiting at the end of the protest marches.

C4xwj72WEAA7LkU.jpg

We should make a list of all of the businesses that are closed today, so we know what not to patronize for the rest of the year. This is kind of like sending the hunting dog into the bushes to shake out the birds. Except this time, the birds brought their own dog.

This is a happy day. Let's have 364 more of these in a row. We'll call it a year without illegals.

I hope the legal immigrants keep their businesses open. I wouldn't want to boycott the wrong folks for the rest of the year. I like legal immigrants.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Isn't this great...Snowden and Assange were hunted down like dogs....meanwhile the shadow goverment in the NSA go unquestioned by our media..We are watchiung a coup in progress, and the coup isn't against Donald Trump...Trump is not being demonized....this coup is a coup against the ballot box..Rothschild's bitch Soros, and his paid brownshirts..the Intelligence community, the media are telling the American people...your vote is meaningless...it is we who decide the President.....Trump is being nailed to a cross and ..Trump's only sin is WE voted him into office.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't know how many times this has to be posted here, but here's another reminder of forum rules.

This is a forum for adults, there will be cussing, there will be sexual innuendos.
If you find something offensive, you have the option to ignore the poster and have their posts removed from your forum experience.

Rules:

Be an Adult! (and yes, that means members are 18+, no exceptions)

1. No Drug/Dry Herb/CBD/Wax related pics, videos, posts, or Drug/Dry Herb/CBD/Wax references in comments please or in a user name.

2. No racist, homophobic, bigoted, sexist terms will be tolerated, including in a user name.

3. Only one user membership per person.

4. No posting of nudity pictures- Removals/warnings will be up to the Staff/Admin to determine

5. No affiliate, referral links or hot linked memes, and pics are permitted. Also no raffles or charity funding are to be sold for profit or otherwise including GoFundMe links, and others. Please contact an Admin about legal 501c3, c6, etc Charity raffles or any other types.

6. No pictures or videos of TRUE violence against people or animals.

7. You are not allowed to post anyone's personal information.This is something we take very serious, and may just ban you for it.

8. All above rules also apply to your avatar pic.

9. Threads, and Posts must be in the appropriate sections. Please NO spamming outside the appropriate sections, this also includes Profile, PM, and Tag Spamming. Moderators will move or delete it, and issue warning points. If there is no appropriate section for your thread or post that is unrelated to vaping e-cigs then more then likely it does not belong in the forum.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The awake people get it.

and this is coming from probablly the only geniune liberal left in congress....a guy who is truly an outsider, and other than Ron Paul one of the only people who thought Obama's illegal bombing of Libya was grounds for impeachment.....and even he can see that the bankers want their wars with russia,and Trump stands in their way.....meanwhile dipshits with their pussyhats on too tight are calling for the bombing of the whitehouse

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No I didn't.....now you can go tell the whoooole world you found us out....then you and birdbrain can go back to hunting for Bigfoot.

Thank you for ur HONESTY
YOU SICK LONEY FUCK
and NO NEED TO tell, we not like you!!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon