Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deedalicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Dude this is getting tedious, the arguments you present have been refuted time and time gin there is nothing new here, and there is alot of dishonesty about the whole thing...you want guns banned on a more visceral level and for a diffrent reason than you will confess to.People are dying like flies over preventable things daily..obesity,heart attacks,alcoholisim,diabeties...ect...
You are a totalitarian you believe that an evasive dominating goverment is safe and will protect you from all the bad shit in the world. you find freedom a scary proposition fraught with all kinds or deadly possibilities...and you are right freedom is a risky bussiness it allows for choice and sometimes people make bad choices. But human beings can only find true enlightenment in freedom, they can only evolve in freedom...every totalitarian murder from Hitler to Mao all promised an enlightened, poverty free,crime free,war free,peacefull world.....they all delivered mass graves and nothing more. Those who would sacrfice their freedom for security loss both.

Wow... I'm only saying that (from here on out I will refer to the high powered high capacity assault rifles as ludicrous guns in honor of space ball) ludicrous guns does not serve a NEED that out weigh the RISK of being in the wrong hands (potentially right hands at time time, but the marshmallows got to him/her)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow... I'm only saying that (from here on out I will refer to the high powered high capacity assault rifles as ludicrous guns in honor of space ball) ludicrous guns does not serve a NEED that out weigh the RISK of being in the wrong hands (potentially right hands at time time, but the marshmallows got to him/her)
Irrationality and piss pants pussy fears.
Stop projecting your irrationality off as valid.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More pants pissing pussy ass irrational retardation and psychosis.
Perfect example of the pussification and feminizing of America.
No, shit you have males now who are actually threatehed by their own testicles....they have been brainwshed into thinking like women..they view male power the same way stupid ass women view male power....it's destructive, it's uneccessary, it's anti-life,it's unintellectual.....these castrate just don't accsses their own femininity(whatever the fuck that is)they actually shun and avoid tapping into their masculinity, and cut themselves off to their own power to create the life they want.

For example Europe is invaded by hordes of barbarians who are uncompatible with western liberal socitey....woman solution...nurture the poor orphans to health...male solution...kick their asses out of town.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No, shit you have males now who are actually threatehed by their own testicles....they have been brainwshed into thinking like women..they view male power the same way stupid ass women view male power....it's destructive, it's uneccessary, it's anti-life,it's unintellectual.....these castrate just don't accsses their own femininity(whatever the fuck that is)they actually shun and avoid tapping into their masculinity, and cut themselves off to their own power to create the life they want.
Mental defect and illness.
I am actually praying for the yellowstone caldera to pop.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You seem stuck on NEED. So, I have a question or two.

Who are you to determine another persons NEED? Why do you feel that another person's NEED must be approved by you in order to be valid?

You can't get over this NEED thing. But, it's moot. That's why the conversation cannot progress.
Exactly.

You can tell who has never had violence visited on them, and has had a steady stream of chemicals and mass media brainwashing.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We have Universities now telling us that thoughts are no longer allowed because of the RISK..We have Universities now telling us free speech is not allowed because the RISK outwieghs the NEED....after people's guns I guess you'll go after their RISKY thoughts, and books, and speech.that's the usual leftist protocol.
In the streets of America Bernie Sanders supporter are using violence aginst supporters of Donald Trump because the RISK of him being elected...they are using violence against people because of the RISK of what Trump says...how much violence is justified to prevent the RISK of freedom.

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ya all men are created equal.... until they prove that they need removed from general population.

So weed why are you so anti american, anti freedom, pinko commy with facist leanings?
Ever heard of of one of the founding lines of "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness"?

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The Pussification of America.

Fucking libtards.. go die in a hole somewhere.

Deedalicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Irrationality and piss pants pussy fears.
Stop projecting your irrationality off as valid.

I acknowledge your suprememachomanliness and accept my fears as piss pants pussy (hmmm.... not sure if that works).

But the question still remains, to what NEED does having ludicrous guns serve that justifies the RISK. This is a question, not an irrational thought. I've already conceded to a prior argument of needing ludicrous guns as "OK to amass ludicrous weapons in preparation of potentially having to stand against the US government if/when necessary and will only use them at such time" if there are others, my ears are open, but unfortunately, your swinging of your 2lb testicles and 10' dick doesn't really pose an answer to this question.

Deedalicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We have Universities now telling us that thoughts are no longer allowed because of the RISK..We have Universities now telling us free speech is not allowed because the RISK outwieghs the NEED....after people's guns I guess you'll go after their RISKY thoughts, and books, and speech.that's the usual leftist protocol.
In the streets of America Bernie Sanders supporter are using violence aginst supporters of Donald Trump because the RISK of him being elected...they are using violence against people because of the RISK of what Trump says...how much violence is justified to prevent the RISK of freedom.

May I ask what Universities is being sited? I'd like my daughters to avoid. We can get into the whole slippery slope debate later. Let's get over this ludicrous gun hill thing first.

As for the Bernie vs Trump supporter conflict... I challenge you to find quotes inciting violence from Bernie vs from Trump and see the tally to assign responsibility.

Deedalicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You seem stuck on NEED. So, I have a question or two.

Who are you to determine another persons NEED? Why do you feel that another person's NEED must be approved by you in order to be valid?

You can't get over this NEED thing. But, it's moot. That's why the conversation cannot progress.

Thank you for participating. I am in no position to judge the validity of another person's NEED don't care to do so. I am asking for people to present this NEED to enlighten those of us who do not have it simply because I don't understand. I acknowledge my ignorance and are open to this information, which hasn't been quite forthcoming actually...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
May I ask what Universities is being sited? I'd like my daughters to avoid. We can get into the whole slippery slope debate later. Let's get over this ludicrous gun hill thing first.

As for the Bernie vs Trump supporter conflict... I challenge you to find quotes inciting violence from Bernie vs from Trump and see the tally to assign responsibility.
So this is what you left wing totalitarian asswipes have been reduced to denial and lies...yeah that'll work......but then, that's all you got....annehiem and albuquerque is the face of the DNC....LOL good luck selling that to the voters.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I acknowledge your suprememachomanliness and accept my fears as piss pants pussy (hmmm.... not sure if that works).

But the question still remains, to what NEED does having ludicrous guns serve that justifies the RISK. This is a question, not an irrational thought. I've already conceded to a prior argument of needing ludicrous guns as "OK to amass ludicrous weapons in preparation of potentially having to stand against the US government if/when necessary and will only use them at such time" if there are others, my ears are open, but unfortunately, your swinging of your 2lb testicles and 10' dick doesn't really pose an answer to this question.
This should be good.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

There is no risk.
No risk for you or the horde of moronic fucks.. unless you wish to impart life threatening violence against me or mine. THEN I need the gun to remove you from the gene pool.

There is your risk vs. need.

So do you go into a pissification shiver when you go to lowes or home depot?
Maybe you should....
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...hammers-and-clubs-each-year-than-with-rifles/

Last edited:

Deedalicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So this is what you left wing totalitarian asswipes have been reduced to denial and lies...yeah that'll work......but then, that's all you got....annehiem and albuquerque is the face of the DNC....LOL good luck selling that to the voters.

I'm not aware of the information you presented and wanted clarification, that is all. So it is the University of Anneheim and Albuquerque...

I didn't find what you're referring to. Can you give some more information?

Deedalicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There is no risk.
No risk for you or the horde of moronic fucks.. unless you wish to impart life threatening violence against me or mine. THEN I need the gun to remove you from the gene pool.

There is your risk vs. need.

So do you go into a pissification shiver when you go to lowes or home depot?
Maybe you should....
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...hammers-and-clubs-each-year-than-with-rifles/

I think you misinterpreted the question... Let me clarify

RISK = Ludicrous guns in the hands of those who wish to do harm can do so very effectively to large amounts of people at great distances

NEED = ?

Example

RISK = Hammers can be used to bash people's skulls in
NEED = Hammers are useful in building shit
ASSESSMENT = Hammers not very effective killing tool... can quickly run away or dodge and maybe kill one or two people before you get tired to chase a third. Hammer is a very effective building too to benefit man kind by building shit and hitting nails and such. Need > Risk, hammer wins!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think you misinterpreted the question... Let me clarify

RISK = Ludicrous guns in the hands of those who wish to do harm can do so very effectively to large amounts of people at great distances

NEED = ?

Example

ASSESSMENT = Hammers not very effective killing tool... can quickly run away or dodge and maybe kill one or two people before you get tired to chase a third. Hammer is a very effective building too to benefit man kind by building shit and hitting nails and such. Need > Risk, hammer wins!
what need do you have to infringe on anything?

your risk is just stupid fear projection.

the need is because I can, I can also defend my life and hunt if need be.

you remind of this sniveling bitch.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
[QUOTE="Weedalicious, post: 1174318, member: 15292"

ASSESSMENT = Hammers not very effective killing tool... can quickly run away or dodge and maybe kill one or two people before you get tired to chase a third. Hammer is a very effective building too to benefit man kind by building shit and hitting nails and such. Need > Risk, hammer wins![/QUOTE]

Risk.. guns are a tool like hammers can bash people's skulls in.
Need. guns are useful at gathering food. Defense of life. and cool as fuck.
assessment... you are a deluded cunt. Hammers are way more affective at maiming and killing with a single blow than firearms are.

Deedalicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
what need do you have to infringe on anything?

your risk is just stupid fear projection.

the need is because I can, I can also defend my life and hunt if need be.

you remind of this sniveling bitch.

Thank you for the response. What would you be hunting and defending yourself against using a ludicrous gun that is not better served using a weapon designed for such purpose, i.e hunting rifle and standard mag pistol? Unless you NEED a ludicrous gun in order to accomplish either? Which poses the question of collateral damage if 100rds are necessary to serve your need, and the RISK you pose to the public if you ever decide to use this weapon.

I've never fired an assault rifle before. Perhaps that'll be my reaction as well. Will keep update if the chance ever comes.

Deedalicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
[QUOTE="Weedalicious, post: 1174318, member: 15292"

Risk.. guns are a tool like hammers can bash people's skulls in.
Need. guns are useful at gathering food. Defense of life. and cool as fuck.
assessment... you are a deluded cunt. Hammers are way more affective at maiming and killing with a single blow than firearms are.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the assessment. Are you referring to reasonable guns or ludicrous guns? I'm talking about ludicrous guns (please see prior post for definition)

I'm sufficiently fit and am confident that I can outrun someone wielding a hammer. Not so sure I can do that against someone wielding a ludicrous gun. Maybe get away if they only have a reasonable gun and bad aim, but not a ludicrous gun. Can you outrun bullets? If you can, then hammers should be even less threatening. Or are you more scared of hammers than guns for another reason?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you for the response. What would you be hunting and defending yourself against using a ludicrous gun that is not better served using a weapon designed for such purpose, i.e hunting rifle and standard mag pistol? Unless you NEED a ludicrous gun in order to accomplish either? Which poses the question of collateral damage if 100rds are necessary to serve your need, and the RISK you pose to the public if you ever decide to use this weapon.

I've never fired an assault rifle before. Perhaps that'll be my reaction as well. Will keep update if the chance ever comes.
Maybe you should educate yourself instead of parroting like a god damned bird and spouting shit like a mental defect commie.
That imagined risk is motherfucking bullshit. You would know that if you had a shit speck of training and education. But you do not and wear the ignorance like a cloak of honor... btw it is not.

PLEASE go take a course or 3 and get some trigger time before ad nauseum infringe on your own and my rights. If then you are intent on dismantling your own security and safety get the fuck out of the country.

More people are killed and injured with 22 hunting rifles than your slander of my defense rifles.
Your ideal of reasonable is not my ideal of reasonable. Either guns or vape stuff so how about you keep your projected pussy bullshit to your self until you educate yourself and not sound like a total anti mouth piece.

Deedalicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
'Scuse me Mr. libtard weed guy... Who in the fuck put you in charge of deciding
which big scary guns are "ludicrous"?

I think a weapon with the ability to maul down 50 people in under 10 seconds falls under the category of ludicrous, but I can call it fuzzy bunny gun if that makes you feel any better?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you for participating. I am in no position to judge the validity of another person's NEED don't care to do so. I am asking for people to present this NEED to enlighten those of us who do not have it simply because I don't understand. I acknowledge my ignorance and are open to this information, which hasn't been quite forthcoming actually...

It hasn't been forthcoming because need does not factor in to the discussion. Need is no more relevant than the size of Trumps dick.

You keep referring to need. Nobody else.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok we get it you hate guns ! Lets agree to dis agree

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sufficiently fit and am confident that I can outrun someone wielding a hammer. Not so sure I can do that against someone wielding a ludicrous gun. Maybe get away if they only have a reasonable gun and bad aim, but not a ludicrous gun.

Maybe you should get yourself a ludicrous gun, it seems you have a need for one. ;)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and yet folks like ole runar aka weedie...have no compulsion at all about using the state to committ violence on those who don't comply.

Deedalicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Maybe you should educate yourself instead of parroting like a god damned bird and spouting shit like a mental defect commie.
That imagined risk is motherfucking bullshit. You would know that if you had a shit speck of training and education. But you do not and wear the ignorance like a cloak of honor... btw it is not.

PLEASE go take a course or 3 and get some trigger time before ad nauseum infringe on your own and my rights. If then you are intent on dismantling your own security and safety get the fuck out of the country.

More people are killed and injured with 22 hunting rifles than your slander of my defense rifles.
Your ideal of reasonable is not my ideal of reasonable. Either guns or vape stuff so how about you keep your projected pussy bullshit to your self until you educate yourself and not sound like a total anti mouth piece.

I wont doubt your statistic of hunting rifle deaths, but on a per incident basis, fuzzy bunny guns (new term now) have more casualties by far. Most gun incident with the person intent on massive casualties are done with fuzzy bunny guns because that is their design, their purpose, their destiny. I'm not slandering your fuzzy bunny rifle. I'm sure it is beautiful and wonderfully cared for and handled responsibly. I apologize if I gave off an impression otherwise. No where in my posts have I made judgement on fuzzy bunny guns. I've only posed a question regarding the need for such weapons in civilian hands considering the risk in the wrong hands

Deedalicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
a decent carpenter could bash your head in at 30 feet.and leave the claws in your forehed. Runar.

But then you'd lose the hammer... that's only one kill per hammer... bad comparison against fuzzy bunny guns.

What is a Runar?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wont doubt your statistic of hunting rifle deaths, but on a per incident basis, fuzzy bunny guns (new term now) have more casualties by far. Most gun incident with the person intent on massive casualties are done with fuzzy bunny guns because that is their design, their purpose, their destiny. I'm not slandering your fuzzy bunny rifle. I'm sure it is beautiful and wonderfully cared for and handled responsibly. I apologize if I gave off an impression otherwise. No where in my posts have I made judgement on fuzzy bunny guns. I've only posed a question regarding the need for such weapons in civilian hands considering the risk in the wrong hands
Oh come on Runar you're just making shit up now...nobody takes you seriously they know your full of shit.....it's a waste ot time to even talk to you...you no more want to learn the truth about guns as we want to hear about your menses.... although using you as a point of ridicule is entertaining.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've only posed a question regarding the need for such weapons in civilian hands considering the risk in the wrong hands

And I'm beginning to see that you are cognitively impaired. You have been told repeatedly that need is moot. Thus risk is moot.

But keep chasing that tail.

Deedalicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And I'm beginning to see that you are cognitively impaired. You have been told repeatedly that need is moot. Thus risk is moot.

But keep chasing that tail.

Moot

(adjective)
1. open to discussion or debate; debatable; doubtful:
2. of little or no practical value or meaning; purely academic.
3. Chiefly Law. not actual; theoretical; hypothetical.

(verb)
4. to present or introduce (any point, subject, project, etc.) for discussion.
5. to reduce or remove the practical significance of; make purelytheoretical or academic.
6. Archaic. to argue (a case), especially in a mock court.

(noun)
7. an assembly of the people in early England exercising political,administrative, and judicial powers.
8. an argument or discussion, especially of a hypothetical legal case.
9. Obsolete. a debate, argument, or discussion.

To which definition are you referring to? I'm fine with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. I don't think 7 applies and 8 is a bit of a stretch. If you are referring to 9, then I'm not sure if the need has been identified to render the question moot.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To which definition are you referring to? I'm fine with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. I don't think 7 applies and 8 is a bit of a stretch. If you are referring to 9, then I'm not sure if the need has been identified to render the question moot.

2. of little or no practical value or meaning; purely academic.

Your question has no practical value. It is meaningless. It is moot.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cripes, are we dissecting language now? To own a gun is enshrined in the Constitution. People may agree or disagree. It's still there and us folks who believe in the Constitution, and ALL amendments will fight for it. It's that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors