Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deedalicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
And the subject is personal. So your lack of understanding is indeed a cognitive issue.

The subject is not personal. The preference might be, but the legality (current and future) of owning fuzzy bunny guns and the impact there of are a matter of public concern and debate.

Deedalicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Cripes, are we dissecting language now? To own a gun is enshrined in the Constitution. People may agree or disagree. It's still there and us folks who believe in the Constitution, and ALL amendments will fight for it. It's that simple.

It would seem... but the constitution was written in a different time with different perspectives than today. The mere fact that amendments to the constitution were/are necessary confirms that it is not static and written in stone, but evolving to fit current and future times. The constitution and its amendments are also subject to shifting views of those interpreting the text and the intent.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The subject is not personal. The preference might be, but the legality (current and future) of owning fuzzy bunny guns and the impact there of are a matter of public concern and debate.

No, the legality is not a matter of debate. Remember Molon labe?

Like I said, it's personal. Your inability to comprehend is yours.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It would seem... but the constitution was written in a different time with different perspectives than today. The mere fact that amendments to the constitution were/are necessary confirms that it is not static and written in stone, but evolving to fit current and future times. The constitution and its amendments are also subject to shifting views of those interpreting the text and the intent.
molon labe bitch.

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
There are currently over 400 million firearms in private hands in the US.

Good luck trying to take 'em

Deedalicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No, the legality is not a matter of debate. Remember Molon labe?

Like I said, it's personal. Your inability to comprehend is yours.

Yes yes, the new vocab I just learned. I think you're using it wrong though. It's an expression of defiance or to not surrender. Not only does it not reference the legality of fuzzy bunny guns, it actually insinuates that there is an opposing force to defy or not to surrender against. Now if it was illegal to own fuzzy bunny guns and you disagree and decide to rebel, defy, fight against the law, then molon labe away. However, since it is only up for debate, it's not really molon labe time yet. I appreciate the sentiment though.

To own or not to own a fuzzy bunny gun is quite personal. As well as the kind of fuzzy bunny gun to own. Some may not want it as fuzzy as others. Whether it is legal to own or not is not a personal issue, but a matter of public policy and law. For example, nudity is a personal preference. One can choose to or not to wear clothes, but nudity in public is not a personal preference, it is public policy and law. If it was simply a personal preference, then there would be no debate about can or cannot. Can or cannot = legality, color of fuzzy bunny gun = personal.

Deedalicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There are currently over 400 million firearms in private hands in the US.

Good luck trying to take 'em

That's really about how to enforce and whether existing guns are grandfathered in, not whether the law should prohibit or allow.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes yes, the new vocab I just learned. I think you're using it wrong though. It's an expression of defiance or to not surrender. Not only does it not reference the legality of fuzzy bunny guns, it actually insinuates that there is an opposing force to defy or not to surrender against. Now if it was illegal to own fuzzy bunny guns and you disagree and decide to rebel, defy, fight against the law, then molon labe away. However, since it is only up for debate, it's not really molon labe time yet. I appreciate the sentiment though.

To own or not to own a fuzzy bunny gun is quite personal. As well as the kind of fuzzy bunny gun to own. Some may not want it as fuzzy as others. Whether it is legal to own or not is not a personal issue, but a matter of public policy and law. For example, nudity is a personal preference. One can choose to or not to wear clothes, but nudity in public is not a personal preference, it is public policy and law. If it was simply a personal preference, then there would be no debate about can or cannot. Can or cannot = legality, color of fuzzy bunny gun = personal.

Sorry, I'm not bored today. You'll have to chase your tail with someone else.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey @Weedalicious how bout you stop worring if someone has 7 or 20 bullets in their gun ,and do your research on how you can help with real NEEDS .like our veterans who protected your rights with fuzzy bunny guns to smoke weed and argue our Constitution. How bout their NEED for medical help and jobs after loosing arms and legs . Or maybe the NEED of hardworking people who have had their plant closed and cant feed their families .or the NEED of people with sick children who morgae their house to pay the bills . Or the NEED of the guy who hasnt gotten a raise in 7 years but his taxes and cost of living has and now needs to cut back on family needs .Or the fuckin fact our president has released more terrorists that threaten our way of life to the core . Or travels around the world saying hes sorry for us winning wars .Or the fact Iran will have a big fuzzy bunny bomb . You dick shut up with the guns !

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

for fucksakes get some new material...Christ I bet people cut their own throats rather than take an elevator with you.

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I'm enjoying reading the responses to the "ignored content" ...lol

Makes me remember those intellectually stimulating words of that great redneck philosopher who said...

You can't fix Stupid!

Deedalicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey @Weedalicious how bout you stop worring if someone has 7 or 20 bullets in their gun ,and do your research on how you can help with real NEEDS .like our veterans who protected your rights with fuzzy bunny guns to smoke weed and argue our Constitution. How bout their NEED for medical help and jobs after loosing arms and legs . Or maybe the NEED of hardworking people who have had their plant closed and cant feed their families .or the NEED of people with sick children who morgae their house to pay the bills . Or the NEED of the guy who hasnt gotten a raise in 7 years but his taxes and cost of living has and now needs to cut back on family needs .Or the fuckin fact our president has released more terrorists that threaten our way of life to the core . Or travels around the world saying hes sorry for us winning wars .Or the fact Iran will have a big fuzzy bunny bomb . You dick shut up with the guns !

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Good point. Thank you for participating. If you no longer want to engage in the gun discussion and would like to hear my thoughts on veteran affairs, unemployment, healthcare, terrorists, or international affairs, I would gladly comply. Which topic would you like to focus on first?

Deedalicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
for fucksakes get some new material...Christ I bet people cut their own throats rather than take an elevator with you.

I would like to move away from the Personal vs Legal definition, but there seems to be some confusion in the matter so clarification was necessary. If we all understand the difference, then we can surely move on to the more pressing matter of the need of fuzzy bunny guns vs reasonable weapons. Besides for a valid point previously mentioned of needing the most advanced and heavily powered weapons in case there is a need to have another revolution against government(s), I haven't seen another mention. If this is the only need, then I have my answer.

Deedalicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm enjoying reading the responses to the "ignored content" ...lol

Makes me remember those intellectually stimulating words of that great redneck philosopher who said...

You can't fix Stupid!

I believe those were the words of Ron White? I've enjoyed his comedy and that of the comedians from the blue collar comedy tour.

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
All the mass shootings in the US could easily have been carried out by currently available pistols with exchangable magazines. It isn't the type of weapon, but the desire to kill. If guns aren't available, the bad people use whatever is at hand. Like IEDs, pipe bombs, machetes, knives, even screwdrivers.....

That's the fact at hand. Outlawing guns of any type doesn't solve the problem when there is an intent to kill.

Simple no?

Deedalicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
All the mass shootings in the US could easily have been carried out by currently available pistols with exchangable magazines. It isn't the type of weapon, but the desire to kill. If guns aren't available, the bad people use whatever is at hand. Like IEDs, pipe bombs, machetes, knives, even screwdrivers.....

That's the fact at hand. Outlawing guns of any type doesn't solve the problem when there is an intent to kill.

Simple no?

Thank you for participating. Yes, the same crimes committed with fuzzy bunny guns can easily be carried out using regular guns as well. If fact, there are more crimes carried out using regular guns than fuzzy bunny guns. In addition, even if fuzzy bunny guns were illegal, it wouldn't have stopped the incidents, and those with ill intent can still obtain them on the black market. Restricting fuzzy bunny guns would resolve none of those problems and the expectation that it would is unrealistic. But that isn't the point... The idea of making something illegal is to increase the difficulty to obtain, and create cause for prosecution for possession to "reduce" the occurrence and frequency of usage. The NEED vs RISK comparison that I've been focusing on is what determines whether something should be so difficult to obtain or illegal to possess. If something serves a NEED that is separate from the RISK that it poses, and if the NEED is great enough or the RISK is small enough, then it shouldn't be illegal.

For example, car accidents kill multitudes more people than fuzzy guns or guns in general. However, cars serves a transportation need that out weighs the risk of accidents. In addition, to further reduce the risk, we have tests to determine competency, rules for usage, and police to enforce these rules. So weighing the net between the great NEED and reduced RISK, cars are legal.

Since this is a moot discussion, lets simplify the criteria for evaluation. For the mass shootings mentioned in your example given the following weapons you later referenced, how would you rank and estimate the body count in 30 seconds in a crowded place? Of course accounting for factors such as capacity, rate of fire, people screaming and running away or attacking you during reload/swing etc. I rank it as follows...

1. Fuzzy bunny guns - AR15 w/100rd drum @ 180rd/min = 90shots
2. Regular guns - Glock 17 w/10rd mag @ 180rd/min and 3 second reload time = 3.33sec to empty + 3 sec to reload = 6.3sec total and 30/6.3 = 4.8cycles * 10rd per mag = 48shots
3. Machetes = ummm... 15 swings and some running?
4. Knives = same as machete but less damage?
5. Screwdrivers = 20 stabs and some running as well?

I purposely omitted the explosives considering the knowledge to properly build, transport, and detonate are not readily available and are already illegal to begin with.

I think the casualties would be at least 2x or 3x more than regular guns. This is the additional RISK. I don't know of a NEED that justifies this additional risk for possessing fuzzy bunny guns.

Regular guns can be used for self defense and hunting which is the NEED to have them. Fuzzy bunny guns can be used to defend against the zombie horde and hunting dinosaurs... and neither are currently available for sport.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you for participating. Yes, the same crimes committed with fuzzy bunny guns can easily be carried out using regular guns as well. If fact, there are more crimes carried out using regular guns than fuzzy bunny guns. In addition, even if fuzzy bunny guns were illegal, it wouldn't have stopped the incidents, and those with ill intent can still obtain them on the black market. Restricting fuzzy bunny guns would resolve none of those problems and the expectation that it would is unrealistic. But that isn't the point... The idea of making something illegal is to increase the difficulty to obtain, and create cause for prosecution for possession to "reduce" the occurrence and frequency of usage. The NEED vs RISK comparison that I've been focusing on is what determines whether something should be so difficult to obtain or illegal to possess. If something serves a NEED that is separate from the RISK that it poses, and if the NEED is great enough or the RISK is small enough, then it shouldn't be illegal.

For example, car accidents kill multitudes more people than fuzzy guns or guns in general. However, cars serves a transportation need that out weighs the risk of accidents. In addition, to further reduce the risk, we have tests to determine competency, rules for usage, and police to enforce these rules. So weighing the net between the great NEED and reduced RISK, cars are legal.

Since this is a moot discussion, lets simplify the criteria for evaluation. For the mass shootings mentioned in your example given the following weapons you later referenced, how would you rank and estimate the body count in 30 seconds in a crowded place? Of course accounting for factors such as capacity, rate of fire, people screaming and running away or attacking you during reload/swing etc. I rank it as follows...

1. Fuzzy bunny guns - AR15 w/100rd drum @ 180rd/min = 90shots
2. Regular guns - Glock 17 w/10rd mag @ 180rd/min and 3 second reload time = 3.33sec to empty + 3 sec to reload = 6.3sec total and 30/6.3 = 4.8cycles * 10rd per mag = 48shots
3. Machetes = ummm... 15 swings and some running?
4. Knives = same as machete but less damage?
5. Screwdrivers = 20 stabs and some running as well?

I purposely omitted the explosives considering the knowledge to properly build, transport, and detonate are not readily available and are already illegal to begin with.

I think the casualties would be at least 2x or 3x more than regular guns. This is the additional RISK. I don't know of a NEED that justifies this additional risk for possessing fuzzy bunny guns.

Regular guns can be used for self defense and hunting which is the NEED to have them. Fuzzy bunny guns can be used to defend against the zombie horde and hunting dinosaurs... and neither are currently available for sport.
Stupid fuck with mental squirts and pissed pants irrational fear.
Again go take a couple courses, learn some shit and stop being a tool to the same motherfuckers wanting to limit your freedoms and choice of vaping.

Honestly I wish you were local, I would openly invite you to the range for some trigger time just to show you how god damned wrong you are.

Look up the magic minute. 3 seconds to reload a glock? fuck try 1 or less.

Deedalicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Stupid fuck with mental squirts and pissed pants irrational fear.
Again go take a couple courses, learn some shit and stop being a tool to the same motherfuckers wanting to limit your freedoms and choice of vaping.

Honestly I wish you were local, I would openly invite you to the range for some trigger time just to show you how god damned wrong you are.

Look up the magic minute. 3 seconds to reload a glock? fuck try 1 or less.

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I'm referring to the average individual using these weapons and I think 3 seconds is fair average in the situation to reload 4-5 mags. The first one is probably optimally located and fast, but the rest may not be while accounting for stress, adrenaline, and the need for situation awareness, it should probably be a bit more, but 3 seconds is a nice round number to work with.

I appreciate the invite and would take you up on it if the opportunity ever presents itself. Can you be more specific in what part I am wrong about?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry if I wasn't clear. I'm referring to the average individual using these weapons and I think 3 seconds is fair average in the situation to reload 4-5 mags. The first one is probably optimally located and fast, but the rest may not be while accounting for stress, adrenaline, and the need for situation awareness, it should probably be a bit more, but 3 seconds is a nice round number to work with.

I appreciate the invite and would take you up on it if the opportunity ever presents itself. Can you be more specific in what part I am wrong about?
It is all imaginary in your world.
but you are mouth piecing for the same ones that are interested in taking your rights. Exorcise them not just the 1st but all of them or loose them to the uninformed.

Deedalicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes this is imaginary. I don't plan on conducing a real live test of what weapons can kill more people... I can look up the statistics, but since most mass killings are done with multiple weapons, i.e. fuzzy bunny guns AND regular guns, I'm not sure if there are data separating the two. I'll do some research and get back to you on that, but in the mean time, the imaginary scenario should suffice. You are welcome to argue against the criteria I used to determine a weapon's efficiency. Your reload time of 1 sec is impressive, but please understand that most mass killers don't have the same skill set. I used an estimate of an average person's capabilities. But be aware, if you are successful in arguing that regular guns are on par with fuzzy bunny guns in killing efficiency... that doesn't downgrade fuzzy bunny guns... it upgrades regular guns for review...

I have the ability to separate topics for discussion. Whether those that support gun regulation also want to regulate vaping or not is irrelevant as those would be fought on different fronts.

I looked up magic minute, but nothing came up. Did you mean the "mad minute?" because that's some impressive shooting!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
what you are not fucking getting in your utopia ideals fuzzy bunny guns are regular motherfucking guns.
you are just being a fucking retarded gun racist.

Deedalicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
what you are not fucking getting in your utopia ideals fuzzy bunny guns are regular motherfucking guns.
you are just being a fucking retarded gun racist.

I hold no bias against regular or fuzzy bunny guns. I love them both and love them equally, but that's besides the point.

Lions and kittens are both cats... not the same...
F-350 and Tacoma are both trucks... not the same...

Range: Fuzzy bunny gun > regular gun
Power: Fuzzy bunny gun > regular gun
Capacity: Fuzzy bunny gun > regular gun
Accuracy Fuzzy bunny gun > regular gun

Of course there are areas where regular guns are better, but as a whole, fuzzy bunny guns are better in more areas than any single regular gun comparison. I cannot consider them equal. Especially considering HOW much better they are. It would be like saying cig-a-likes are the same as APVs.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I hold no bias against regular or fuzzy bunny guns. I love them both and love them equally, but that's besides the point.

Lions and kittens are both cats... not the same...
F-350 and Tacoma are both trucks... not the same...

Range: Fuzzy bunny gun > regular gun
Power: Fuzzy bunny gun > regular gun
Capacity: Fuzzy bunny gun > regular gun
Accuracy Fuzzy bunny gun > regular gun

Of course there are areas where regular guns are better, but as a whole, fuzzy bunny guns are better in more areas than any single regular gun comparison. I cannot consider them equal. Especially considering HOW much better they are. It would be like saying cig-a-likes are the same as APVs.
Stop being a hater they are one in the same.
no differences at fucking all... just your gun racist leanings, loaded gun goes motherfucking bang when you booger hook pulls the fucking trigger.
Don't matter if it is a grandpa stone aged club musket or a GE134... they are tools, plane fucking simple.

You are just hating on the scary aspect like Runar and every other liberal gun grabbing shit ass.. Bet you hate on the NRA and think it is a gun rights org only..
You would be dead freaking wrong on that... it was started to combat the Democrats and the Democrat founded and ran KKK.

Your lack of education is really showing.

Deedalicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes... they are both tools... but not the same tools...
Do you think mags and clips are the same because they both hold bullets? (Checkmate!)

I have no malice against the NRA. They fight for what they believe and I respect that. I'm not quite sure how the KKK plays a role in this discussion, but I'm quite certain that KKK follows Republican values currently. Of course please correct me if I'm wrong because I'm not well educated in clan history.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes... they are both tools... but not the same tools...
Do you think mags and clips are the same because they both hold bullets? (Checkmate!)

I have no malice against the NRA. They fight for what they believe and I respect that. I'm not quite sure how the KKK plays a role in this discussion, but I'm quite certain that KKK follows Republican values currently. Of course please correct me if I'm wrong because I'm not well educated in clan history.
KKK and is a democrat org. Founded by and ran by rabid democrats. All the current and post gun grabber antis have been democrats.

The NRA was founded to protect freed slaves rights post civil war to retain the rights of all freemen as they are written in the very paperwork our country was founded on.

So with you siding on the anti gun/gun grabbers/anti vape then you have have thrown in will the past and current KKK democrats cum socialists willing to wipe your ass with the documents I swore to uphold and defend. That makes you and every other democrat/socialist/commie a domestic enemy. I will be damned and dead before I see Pol Pot/stalin/hitler/british regime rise in this country, and every single one of those motherfuckers started with grabbing guns.

With taxes name one god damned time they ever reverted a right they chose to infringe on?

Deedalicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
KKK and is a democrat org. Founded by and ran by rabid democrats. All the current and post gun grabber antis have been democrats.

The NRA was founded to protect freed slaves rights post civil war to retain the rights of all freemen as they are written in the very paperwork our country was founded on.

So with you siding on the anti gun/gun grabbers/anti vape then you have have thrown in will the past and current KKK democrats cum socialists willing to wipe your ass with the documents I swore to uphold and defend. That makes you and every other democrat/socialist/commie a domestic enemy. I will be damned and dead before I see Pol Pot/stalin/hitler/british regime rise in this country, and every single one of those motherfuckers started with grabbing guns.

With taxes name one god damned time they ever reverted a right they chose to infringe on?

I'll rely on your Klan and NRA knowledge for any historical reference.

Regarding modern KKK affiliation, I would wager that they are not Democrats considering the current party values in relation to guns, government and immigration.

I can't see how my question of the need for fuzzy bunny guns for risk analysis is correlated with the KKK. And to extend to world war references would be a stretch by any means, but we've played this hop skip logic before already so you are welcome to carry on. I appreciate your passion against others taking away your property, but that really isn't a point of argument at this time. Of course that's unless you've already relented to the fact that they should be restricted, but you just wont give up your fuzzy bunny guns. Then I can see where you're coming from.

As for your request regarding tax information, please clarify with an example of taxes and right infringement. I'll be better prepared to answer that question.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'll rely on your Klan and NRA knowledge for any historical reference.

Regarding modern KKK affiliation, I would wager that they are not Democrats considering the current party values in relation to guns, government and immigration.

I can't see how my question of the need for fuzzy bunny guns for risk analysis is correlated with the KKK. And to extend to world war references would be a stretch by any means, but we've played this hop skip logic before already so you are welcome to carry on. I appreciate your passion against others taking away your property, but that really isn't a point of argument at this time. Of course that's unless you've already relented to the fact that they should be restricted, but you just wont give up your fuzzy bunny guns. Then I can see where you're coming from.

As for your request regarding tax information, please clarify with an example of taxes and right infringement. I'll be better prepared to answer that question.
You are just not fucking getting it, at this point you are honestly a lost cause, a total troll twat or just too god damned stupid and should not vote.

Deedalicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You are just not fucking getting it, at this point you are honestly a lost cause, a total troll twat or just too god damned stupid and should not vote.

I'm sorry you feel this way, but for you to negate my constitutional right to vote would be hypocritical don't you think? During this discussion, I've only seen you wave around your 10' super manliness cock of power where as I've neither insulted your point of view nor your intelligence. If you think I'm a troll and not allowed to voice my opinion or to vote because I *might* disagree with you or stupid because I *might* not have the same point of view, then perhaps you're not as dedicated to the constitution and the freedom it provides as you lead yourself to believe.

I've made no firm declaration regarding fuzzy bunny gun regulations so far. I posed a question regarding the need for such weaponry in our current society (open to zombie apocalyptic exceptions) since I have only observed the actual risk (incidents involving said weaponry and the associated body count), but have not *yet* observed the need. If I can be informed of such need, then I can make an educated opinion. I will admit that at this moment I do have a bias for regulating fuzzy bunny guns, but it is only due to my ignorance of the need. If you would like to inform me otherwise, then you are more than welcome. But, I've had only one answer so far for the need of fuzzy bunny guns. If the scenario as mentioned in the 2nd amendment should arise, fuzzy bunny guns would be necessary to fight against governments as advanced weaponry would be vital for this purpose. To which I believe truly serves the intent of the 2nd amend and agreed wholeheartedly. But as it also states in the first half of the 2nd amendment, it is to form a "well regulated militia" to which "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." This becomes a conditional need of lesser likely hood and value, but at least it's a start. If you would like to contribute, I would appreciate the effort. If you would like to continue to waive that man club around, feel free as well, so that the constitution can serve its purpose. Below is the second amendment text for your review.

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well weedperson, I think you have, and are missing the point. I appreciate your ability to debate, and you are quite good at it in some ways. In other ways, not so much....

Your premise of "need" pretty much destroys your argument in a free society. Does anyone need a Hellcat Dodge Challenger?

NO!!!!

Do people in the USA have the right, and freedom to CHOOSE a fossil fuel wasting, speed limit destroying toy? Would you prefer everyone drive a Leaf or Prius?

Instead of focusing on "fuzzy bunny guns", why don't you argue reasonable magazine capacity limits (which will be countered and destroyed in debate), or visual cues to differentiate assault weapons from any other semi-automatic rifle? Or maybe contrast that with 9mm pistols with >15 round magazines that can be exchanged in < 1 sec? I'm guessing these debate points would be too hard to argue. Please show me the error in my judgement.

Although you seem to have debate skills, your usage of them seems lacking in this case.....

Please clarify your argument points!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm sorry you feel this way, but for you to negate my constitutional right to vote would be hypocritical don't you think? During this discussion, I've only seen you wave around your 10' super manliness cock of power where as I've neither insulted your point of view nor your intelligence. If you think I'm a troll and not allowed to voice my opinion or to vote because I *might* disagree with you or stupid because I *might* not have the same point of view, then perhaps you're not as dedicated to the constitution and the freedom it provides as you lead yourself to believe.

I've made no firm declaration regarding fuzzy bunny gun regulations so far. I posed a question regarding the need for such weaponry in our current society (open to zombie apocalyptic exceptions) since I have only observed the actual risk (incidents involving said weaponry and the associated body count), but have not *yet* observed the need. If I can be informed of such need, then I can make an educated opinion. I will admit that at this moment I do have a bias for regulating fuzzy bunny guns, but it is only due to my ignorance of the need. If you would like to inform me otherwise, then you are more than welcome. But, I've had only one answer so far for the need of fuzzy bunny guns. If the scenario as mentioned in the 2nd amendment should arise, fuzzy bunny guns would be necessary to fight against governments as advanced weaponry would be vital for this purpose. To which I believe truly serves the intent of the 2nd amend and agreed wholeheartedly. But as it also states in the first half of the 2nd amendment, it is to form a "well regulated militia" to which "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." This becomes a conditional need of lesser likely hood and value, but at least it's a start. If you would like to contribute, I would appreciate the effort. If you would like to continue to waive that man club around, feel free as well, so that the constitution can serve its purpose. Below is the second amendment text for your review.

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
Then stfu and do not infringe on it.
If you are able bodied and can own a firearm, support the defense of the Constitution then you are a minuteman in the broad sense of the word and a militia.

It was the ONLY thing keeping Japanese rape and pillage machine from invading us in WW2.

Deedalicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Then stfu and do not infringe on it.
If you are able bodied and can own a firearm, support the defense of the Constitution then you are a minuteman in the broad sense of the word and a militia.

It was the ONLY thing keeping Japanese rape and pillage machine from invading us in WW2.

... so without a regular citizen's ownership AND usage of fuzzy bunny guns (of that time)... we would have lost WW2 in your opinion? I've heard no mention of this civilian militia clinching the winning battle that turned the tides using their personal weapons. Please provide any information available and allow me to honor their contribution as well, besides for those that served in the military on this memorial day.

I'm on the hunt for a more practical need to strengthen the argument not to regulate. At this point, considering I've already acknowledged the right under militia intent, if you affirm to the fact that well armed civil militia is the only viable need for fuzzy bunny guns, then I have my answer.

Deedalicious

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well weedperson, I think you have, and are missing the point. I appreciate your ability to debate, and you are quite good at it in some ways. In other ways, not so much....

Your premise of "need" pretty much destroys your argument in a free society. Does anyone need a Hellcat Dodge Challenger?

NO!!!!

Do people in the USA have the right, and freedom to CHOOSE a fossil fuel wasting, speed limit destroying toy? Would you prefer everyone drive a Leaf or Prius?

Instead of focusing on "fuzzy bunny guns", why don't you argue reasonable magazine capacity limits (which will be countered and destroyed in debate), or visual cues to differentiate assault weapons from any other semi-automatic rifle? Or maybe contrast that with 9mm pistols with >15 round magazines that can be exchanged in < 1 sec? I'm guessing these debate points would be too hard to argue. Please show me the error in my judgement.

Although you seem to have debate skills, your usage of them seems lacking in this case.....

Please clarify your argument points!

Thank you for participating. You made very valid points and I'll address them to the best of my ability.

As much as we are in a free society, we still have laws and regulations. The freedom is not in the right to do what we want, when we want, because we want. It is rooted in our ability to freely express our opinions and elect representatives that best serve our interest.

I've requested examples of need to weigh against risk, not to regulate if a need is not present. We have the militia need currently.

Citing your hellcat example, the need for this car is no more or less than another car as a vehicle in general, but since it also poses no additional risk given current regulations for speed and safety, there's really no issue.

Citing your fuel example, there are already regulations in place to reduce gas consumption and increase mpg. This proves my point that based on need and risk assessment, regulations are needed, not dispute it. As long as hellcats run within regulation, then you have the freedom to hellcat the hell out of a leaf.

I can focus the argument on what the gun regulations should be, but I was initially hoping that someone can cite a need that negates cause for regulations to start. But to answer your question,

10rd capacity semi auto for all guns
Ammunition limited to hollow point for handguns and soft point or ballistics for rifles
No limit on gun style based on visual appearance
No limit on accessory
No stupid reload button tool thingy
Limit on number of mags per gun ownership 3 non interchangeable per gun max
Limit on 2 loaded mags total with any carry (one gun two mags, two gun, one mag each)
Sensor based trigger system for registered owner fire only
Full background check with any purchase and national database for guns, mags, and ammunition (bases on primer count) with personal use limit. Range practice purchases are exempt.
Annual gun registration, with physical inspection every three. Training course required at every 5.

I would include ammunition type limits, but not knowledgeable enough to propose, i.e. handgun rounds for all guns except bolt action and shotguns.

I think that is about it. Let me know what you think.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you for participating. You made very valid points and I'll address them to the best of my ability.

As much as we are in a free society, we still have laws and regulations. The freedom is not in the right to do what we want, when we want, because we want. It is rooted in our ability to freely express our opinions and elect representatives that best serve our interest.

I've requested examples of need to weigh against risk, not to regulate if a need is not present. We have the militia need currently.

Citing your hellcat example, the need for this car is no more or less than another car as a vehicle in general, but since it also poses no additional risk given current regulations for speed and safety, there's really no issue.

Citing your fuel example, there are already regulations in place to reduce gas consumption and increase mpg. This proves my point that based on need and risk assessment, regulations are needed, not dispute it. As long as hellcats run within regulation, then you have the freedom to hellcat the hell out of a leaf.

I can focus the argument on what the gun regulations should be, but I was initially hoping that someone can cite a need that negates cause for regulations to start. But to answer your question,

10rd capacity semi auto for all guns
Ammunition limited to hollow point for handguns and soft point or ballistics for rifles
No limit on gun style based on visual appearance
No limit on accessory
No stupid reload button tool thingy
Limit on number of mags per gun ownership 3 non interchangeable per gun max
Limit on 2 loaded mags total with any carry (one gun two mags, two gun, one mag each)
Sensor based trigger system for registered owner fire only
Full background check with any purchase and national database for guns, mags, and ammunition (bases on primer count) with personal use limit. Range practice purchases are exempt.
Annual gun registration, with physical inspection every three. Training course required at every 5.

I would include ammunition type limits, but not knowledgeable enough to propose, i.e. handgun rounds for all guns except bolt action and shotguns.

I think that is about it. Let me know what you think.

I think you NEED to set your sights on the other words you are ignoring in the 2nd. The Founders used very distinct language when writing it that makes your post pointless and they did it with people like you in mind.

"shall not be infringed".

Since you like to parse words;

in·fringe
inˈfrinj/
verb
past tense: infringed; past participle: infringed
actively break the terms of (a law, agreement, etc.).
"making an unauthorized copy would infringe copyright"
synonyms: contravene, violate, transgress, break, breach; More
disobey, defy, flout, fly in the face of;
disregard, ignore, neglect;
go beyond, overstep, exceed;
infract
"the statute infringed constitutionally guaranteed rights"
antonyms: obey, comply with

act so as to limit or undermine (something); encroach on.
"his legal rights were being infringed"
synonyms: restrict, limit, curb, check, encroach on; More

For all your blather, you propose nothing except to limit and undermine the 2nd ammendment, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms. The Founding Fathers not only did not place limits on the right to bear arms, they made it quite clear that limits were not to be placed on the people and that our right could not be undermined by such limits. They also made it clear, through their writings, that the right was established so that arms would be available should people like you try to undermine our rights.

All your tail chasing is an act of futility. "Shall not be infringed" is a very basic and easy to understand statement. Nobody cares whether you like it or not. You have no standing to infringe. There is nothing to debate.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
... so without a regular citizen's ownership AND usage of fuzzy bunny guns (of that time)... we would have lost WW2 in your opinion? I've heard no mention of this civilian militia clinching the winning battle that turned the tides using their personal weapons. Please provide any information available and allow me to honor their contribution as well, besides for those that served in the military on this memorial day.

I'm on the hunt for a more practical need to strengthen the argument not to regulate. At this point, considering I've already acknowledged the right under militia intent, if you affirm to the fact that well armed civil militia is the only viable need for fuzzy bunny guns, then I have my answer.
Since you google skills suck worse than your argument.

https://www.americanrifleman.org/ar...thursday-send-a-gun-to-defend-a-british-home/
https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Isoroku_Yamamoto

With your 10 round 2 clip commie cunt horse shit in that time we would be sieg heling and gosstepping on one coast and bowing to the imperial family of Japan on the other.
Or talking with a shit accent under the rule of a wrinkled monarch.

Without the 2nd amendment your free use of the 1st to parrot stupid fucking shit is not secure.
You have the right and have been doing so to dribble liquid shit ideas on this thread. YOU NEED to shut the fuck up and educate yourself.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And the demoncrates are wanting to do it for 4-8 more years
I'm afraid both parties are,the same the RNC is as big a threat to a free sovergien America as the DNC they are both nothing but puppets and quisslings for a New World Order,both enemies of free people.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really don't have a problem with an intelligent discussion of the second amendment. But Weed is just a moronic asswipe who like most neo-liberals think that sticking their fingers in their ears and screaming mindless,and bankrupt platitudes at the top of their lungs,like some intellectual infant with a diaper full of shit ...is a discussion...he is a product of negligent child rearing in which ill mannered and stupid brats are coddeled with participation trophys and are not forced to use critical thinking skills or personal integrity.Instead they learn a relentless wailing in their playpen is accorded the attention of adults instead of accorded a swift smack across the chops. He can't help himself his genetic makeup does not allow him the ability to evolve and walk upright ..he can't learn, so he falls back on the only skill he posses a piercing purple faced wail of demands for attention.
So, he goes through life n his playpen grinding out a mindless repetitive monotone rocking back and forth waiting for mommy to give in and grant him his demands,but...it doesn't work..he is not granted respect, not granted manhood,not granted intelligence...all one can do is close the door to his room and let him cry himself to sleep.

Last edited:

DURASPANK

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm afraid both parties are,the same the RNC is as big a threat to a free sovergien America as the DNC they are both nothing but puppets and quisslings for a New World Order,both enemies of free people.
True but we have to choose one or the other. Kinda like this is our best bad idea.
They won't let any other party have a voice on the debate floors. If so I'd be with the constitution party all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors