Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
qJetLpL.jpg

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a good thing Hillary was not elected president.
She would have put that woman in her cabinet!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I see the citadels of what passes for enlightenment ...have stepped in it again...

In a community that encorages the beating and stabbings of political dissent this guy would be welcomed at any berkeley dinner party....this is what berkeley sees as rational thought.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Liberals need to stop messing with 1st amendment?

How about the presidents official spokesperson calling for the firing of a person for calling Trump a White Supremacist?

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Liberals need to stop messing with 1st amendment?

How about the presidents official spokesperson calling for the firing of a person for calling Trump a White Supremacist?

Hey, they can suggest anything they want, unless of course, you alter the First Amendment. :teehee:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey, they can suggest anything they want, unless of course, you alter the First Amendment. :teehee:
A strong suggestion from the spokesperson of the president of the USA?
Who should be a champion of the constitution?
Who has sworn to uphold the constitution?
Sorry but this is not acceptable behavior for any government official, let alone the presidents spokesperson.

Trump apologist behavior does not become you.

Last edited:

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A strong suggestion from the spokesperson of the president of the USA?
who should be a champion of the constitution?

Trump apologist behaviour does not become you.

I took no side on the matter whatsoever, I was merely pointing out that suggesting a person be fired is not the same as restricting free speech.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I took no side on the matter whatsoever, I was merely pointing out that suggesting a person be fired is not the same as restricting free speech.
That depends on the intent and the persons position.
or so say the supremes.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
‘Democrats deport!’ Dreamers chase Nancy Pelosi out of her own press conference
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/wat...ce-descends-into-chaos-as-dreamers-take-over/
Imagine if you were an American in the country of Mexico ILLEGALLY and you went and held a rally condeming a goverment policy of mexico...the law of mexico is ...that no forgien national can participate in any mexican political demonstration...the punishment is immediate deportation....and yet we are the ones called nazis.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yaay! Now we can be more like the other totalitarian style regimes around the world.

President Donald Trump says he is considering having an armed forces parade in Washington on the Fourth of July to showcase the nation's military might.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yaay! Now we can be more like the other totalitarian style regimes around the world.

President Donald Trump says he is considering having an armed forces parade in Washington on the Fourth of July to showcase the nation's military might.

No fucking way?! What!

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No fucking way?! What!

I BAM
Yes way.

I look forward to seeing all the missiles and tanks go down the street in DC.
With a loud ZEIG HEIL as they pass by Emperor Trump.

One of his wives did say that he used to keep a book of Hitler speeches lying around....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NEW YORK (AP) - President Donald Trump says he is considering having an armed forces parade in Washington on the Fourth of July to showcase the nation's military might.

Trump met Monday with French president Emmanuel Macron on the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly meetings.

Trump reminisced about how much he enjoyed watching France's military parade while in Paris on Bastille Day.

He then said he was considering ordering up a similar spectacle for Pennsylvania Avenue, potentially as soon as next year. Trump said he asked his chief of staff, John Kelly, to look into it.

http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Tr...-parade-to-show-military-might-445460073.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors