Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All across America, regardless of color, sexual orientation, religion or party, there is a shared disgust with Jerry/Geraldo. It gives me hope.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Part of the problem with the email server being in shillary's basement. Many including the media don't get what that means. A lot of government (if not most) offices have strict policy on movement of information. It's kept on their computers, you walk into work, access them at work and go home. Most of the time you're not allowed to take a thumb drive out of the building with you. They're against removal of data.

What shillary has basically done is yanked an entire server out of a government office. No not physically but that's the beauty of data. Data can flow free with the right pathway and flow right into the server she had at her home. Having a server, having a host and having an email acct are three entirely different entities. We all have email accounts, through yahoo, gmail etc. Very few of us have our own host which is space on someone else's server dedicated to us that we have a bit more access to and pay a monthly fee for, similar to a domain and website host. The difference between visiting vapingunderground.com and the owners of vapingunderground.com. Then you have even fewer people who own and have physical possession of their server hardware, the computer that's hosting the software. That's shillary.

The joke is that it was done to make it more convenient for her to access her email. Really? Do you have to go to California to read your yahoo email? No of course not, you can access it from any email compliant device from anywhere provided you have a connection. That's the whole point, ease of access. It's not a library where you have to go to a physical brick and mortar location to access it like you would a library book. Email in and of itself is designed to be easy access regardless of location, we all do it every single day. What it doesn't allow us is direct physical access to the hardware to eradicate information from the drives. If you call your uncle Fred an asshole via gmail or yahoo, they still have record of it. If you do it via a server hard drive in your basement, you have 100% access to the hardware to destroy it.

Going back to believing that shillary didn't have the emails on her 'account' is possible. Though she still had access if they were on her 'server'. If a spam email is sent to one of you on yahoo and I have a yahoo mail account, we both share accounts on 'yahoo servers' but it may not have come directly to my inbox. It's not a defense for shillary rather pointing out the even bigger problem of why she had hard servers in her basement to begin with. A massive problem the media at large (and many Americans) seem to simply not digest and understand. It's a bit like yahoo corp denying they had access to my account or yours because an email was not directly sent to [email protected]. Bullshit. If you didn't want access why own the hardware? You don't buy and own a bakery when all you want is the occasional chicken pot pie. Her server, she had administrator rights which means she had access. I don't have access to the back end of yahoo emails because I don't own them and I'm not the administrator. I do however have full access to my pc because I own it and I'm the admin.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a question.

Does anybody here have emails on their email account that was never sent to them? I'm not talking about spam or phishing. I'm talking about emails between two or more individuals that you know, none of which are you, on your email account that was not sent to you.

Watching the Clinton News Network this morning the reporters basically gave Hitlery "plausible deniability" by saying the emails linking the Clinton Foundation to Hitlery's State Dept for favors was never sent to Hitlery. There is no proof she knew about them. They didn't bother to ask the most basic question,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Then how in the fuck did they end up in her email? These emails came from her account.

I don't have a single email, out of thousands, that was not sent to me. Not one email between my dad and brother, or anybody else, that was not sent to me.

Good hell, Hitlery supporters are super stupid.
it;s not that they are just stupid, they are also evil....they know exactlly what kind of a monster the chick is...they just don't care. because she is doing the kinds of disgusting shit they would do if they had that same amount of power.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love it. Now they are trying to say Trump called for the assassination of Hitlery by the 2nd amendment people today.

I wonder,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if Trump farts on the debate stage with Hitlery, will they call it a chemical weapons attack?

The media and the Dims have gone full retard.
everyone knows Hilary can't be killed with a gun...you have to kill her with a stake of holly driven through her black heart.
Persoanlly though I love that wrinkeled old disgraced and discredited ball sac Dan Rather calling for the burning of the Riechstag.....hey everybody listen to what a lying sack of shit thinks we should do!

What's next are they gonna trot out Brian Williams to say he was at Trumps birth and Trump was born with a tail and horns.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it;s not that they are just stupid, they are also evil....they know exactlly what kind of a monster the chick is...they just don't care. because she is doing the kinds of disgusting shit they would do if they had that same amount of power.

That's true for the political class, media and much of the Free Shit Army. But, I know allot of decent people support her. They are not evil, just dumb/ignorant/willfully ignorant or have become simple party/media sheeple.

I expect the evil in the political class, media and much of the Free Shit Army but they can't win an election on their own and there is no argument to be made with them if they could win an election on their own, just lock and load.

Hitlery has to fool a number of decent folks to win. Those are the people I wonder about when they cannot connect the dots of blatantly obvious corruption spelled out in her emails. How stupid do you have to be to believe that she had nothing to do with the Clinton Foundation procuring favors from a Clinton State Dept when said favors originate on her own email?

Having a progressive ideology that I don't agree with is one thing, not seeing open, blatant and evil corruption is quite another.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
13912572_1086383618121901_2490360650765002826_n.jpg

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump keeps lobing in those curveballs for the press to hit outa the park . He is doing his best Ross Perot act .So many points to make on killary yet he insists on starements he knows he will be killed on . Get a fucking speach writer and stick with the script !Please !!!!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
@Arthur I agree with you on most of the discussion here but not on this one...

He may be crazy, but he's crazy like a fox.

Almost every time the media has pounced on what they consider to be a major issue he stomps them into the dust.

Personally I say let him go and let 'er rip and let the chips fall where they may. I'm tired of canned, focus group tested speeches and opinion pieces and am enjoying someone running who thinks and speaks his own mind.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Arthur I agree with you on most of the discussion here but not on this one...

He may be crazy, but he's crazy like a fox.

Almost every time the media has pounced on what they consider to be a major issue he stomps them into the dust.

Personally I say let him go and let 'er rip and let the chips fall where they may. I'm tired of canned, focus group tested speeches and opinion pieces and am enjoying someone running who thinks and speaks his own mind.
I agree i like that he tells the truth i think owbama started issis with his policies. But the media will make him look like a madman now I dont think the average American gets what hes saying or what he means when he says it . There is just too much on her he could be exposing instead of putting the focus on off the cuff remarks . I hope your right Sarge and the people get it . We need him not her or we are doomed !

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump keeps lobing in those curveballs for the press to hit outa the park . He is doing his best Ross Perot act .So many points to make on killary yet he insists on starements he knows he will be killed on . Get a fucking speach writer and stick with the script !Please !!!!

So, you want him to be more of a puppet, like Hitlery and Obama? Read what others tell him to say on the prompter.

The media is gonna bash him no matter what. As soon as he changes, they'll point out that he his a flipflopper that will say anything to get elected. Just like todays speech, he was in a small(ish) group with the homebuilders. He spoke softly to a small room. Immediately the Clinton News Network said he was "low energy", "tired" and so on. He will never win with the press.

Then they brought on a weekend host to "address" Trumps claim of media bias. The host says that the word 'press' means that the media must 'press' Trump. No, you fucking moron, 'press' was a term that came from the printing press back in Benjamin Franklin's day.

Obama and Hitlery, through US policy, did help create ISIS. Fuck the "press" if they don't like the way he says it.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, you want him to be more of a puppet, like Hitlery and Obama? Read what others tell him to say on the prompter.

The media is gonna bash him no matter what. As soon as he changes, they'll point out that he his a flipflopper that will say anything to get elected. Just like todays speech, he was in a small(ish) group with the homebuilders. He spoke softly to a small room. Immediately the Clinton News Network said he was "low energy", "tired" and so on. He will never win with the press.

Then they brought on a weekend host to "address" Trumps claim of media bias. The host says that the word 'press' means that the media must 'press' Trump. No, you fucking moron, 'press' was a term that came from the printing press back in Benjamin Franklin's day.

Obama and Hitlery, through US policy, did help create ISIS. Fuck the "press" if they don't like the way he says it.
Naw not a puppet just more on message on her little less off the cuff . Im showing my frustration that the lead story evertwhere will be his quote on owbama . Nothing about her or her emails or her proven pay for play . Its fucking aggravating the uninformed will belive he is a monster by november and shes a sweet grandma that gets picked on

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's true for the political class, media and much of the Free Shit Army. But, I know allot of decent people support her. They are not evil, just dumb/ignorant/willfully ignorant or have become simple party/media sheeple.

I expect the evil in the political class, media and much of the Free Shit Army but they can't win an election on their own and there is no argument to be made with them if they could win an election on their own, just lock and load.

Hitlery has to fool a number of decent folks to win. Those are the people I wonder about when they cannot connect the dots of blatantly obvious corruption spelled out in her emails. How stupid do you have to be to believe that she had nothing to do with the Clinton Foundation procuring favors from a Clinton State Dept when said favors originate on her own email?

Having a progressive ideology that I don't agree with is one thing, not seeing open, blatant and evil corruption is quite another.
Alot of people never pose the question to themselves...whay if my goverment is evil....what if they are lying....what if all the failures, disasters, delimas of the nation and the people are not a result of bad judgment, not enough taxes,short sightedness, partisanship....what if they exist because the goverment wants it that way....

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The easiest way to gain power is to create a problem in secret then create the solution in public. This has been going on since the Roman Empire. If you keep the populace in a state of fear, they are more easily manipulated and controlled, also in play before the Roman Empire was formed.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Naw not a puppet just more on message on her little less off the cuff . Im showing my frustration that the lead story evertwhere will be his quote on owbama . Nothing about her or her emails or her proven pay for play . Its fucking aggravating the uninformed will belive he is a monster by november and shes a sweet grandma that gets picked on

Okay....I was at the gym, and there are (for whatever fucking reason which I fail to understand) televisons all over the place....as if these people don't get enough TV at home.....they can't unplug for 30 minutes.I was reflecting on this phenomena and contemplating how annoying it was....when I started to realize that the average American is constantly being hammered with the television alot of us just tune it out of our awarness, and by doing so we turn it into "white noise" and it makes us go unconsciouss and in that part of our awarness we turn off that white noise becomes a level of hypnosis and programming....I notices this when people talk about supporting a candidate or have an opinion of some topic...there is this pause before they speak and then their eyes sort of go out of focus and they just channel this programming from the TV.they use the same rhetoric, the same words the same adjetives, the same metaphors.....and that is what is going on right now...every station,every outlet,every guest, every newscaster, every hour...there is this drum beat on the mass programming/mass hypnosis broadcast...Trump is evil,Trump is crazy,Trump is stupid, Trump is racist...and the same goes for his supporters....the programming is directed as those with the most pedestrain of minds.and it works on them.it is so transparent,so childish, it is sent with the lowest and most vitrioloc of emotions behind it they are not only programming people's thought they are programming their emotions.. to have angry and vitriolic emotions, they are programming them that violence is an acceptable reaction, even a demanded reaction.People are being trained like lab rats to have a certain Pavlovian reaction to the word Trump............they themselves cannot really offer a rationale explanation for the quanity and quality of emotional energy they have toward the name.all they know is that they are supposed to have certain feelings and thoughts.it is just like in Orwell's 1984 where they have the "Hate" sessions at work....

Despite this Trump remains very popular....and notice as Hilary steadily loses ground the programming gets more and more intense.

Last edited:

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Germans applied science to propaganda during the 1930's. Madison Avenue took the science of propaganda and developed it more in the 1950's with the governments support. Political institutions and parties further refined the science and used it with stellar results in the 1960's and 1970's. Mass media and advertisers are in full collusion with the government in spreading the narrative they created via propaganda at all levels, from print to social media with paid trolls from the superpac's. Trump's success at getting people to listen to him came about because people are really angry with their government. Anger tends to blunt propaganda in some circumstances and once seen, that propaganda only furthers the collective anger because people now see it constantly blaring from the media. The media did everything they could to demonize Trump, but in doing so they also made him the underdog and the outsider, which American's love. The media by their own methods of character assassination and negative stigmatization created Candidate Trump. Now they go on tirades with each sentence he speaks. He could say that "The night is very dark" and it would get spun into screams of racism. More people are looking behind the screams and verbal diarrhea of the main stream media and are finding that the message the media is sending ain't reality nor unbiased news.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Germans applied science to propaganda during the 1930's. Madison Avenue took the science of propaganda and developed it more in the 1950's with the governments support. Political institutions and parties further refined the science and used it with stellar results in the 1960's and 1970's. Mass media and advertisers are in full collusion with the government in spreading the narrative they created via propaganda at all levels, from print to social media with paid trolls from the superpac's. Trump's success at getting people to listen to him came about because people are really angry with their government. Anger tends to blunt propaganda in some circumstances and once seen, that propaganda only furthers the collective anger because people now see it constantly blaring from the media. The media did everything they could to demonize Trump, but in doing so they also made him the underdog and the outsider, which American's love. The media by their own methods of character assassination and negative stigmatization created Candidate Trump. Now they go on tirades with each sentence he speaks. He could say that "The night is very dark" and it would get spun into screams of racism. More people are looking behind the screams and verbal diarrhea of the main stream media and are finding that the message the media is sending ain't reality nor unbiased news.
what do you mean by that phrase.." the night is very dark".....what are you implying....you hate gays or something.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

That won't change no matter what Trump says or does not say. The media's job in this election is to over-inflate, distort, misquote, misrepresent, make up, parrot progressive talking points as their own and just plain stack the deck against Trump while downplaying, not reporting, minimal reporting, make stuff up, misquote anything and bury anything that might hurt Hitlery.

We knew this going into the election before we even knew who was going to run. Remember Romney's 47% comment, the dog on the roof and he shaved a kids head in school when he was a kid? Romney was fairly well spoken, a douche bag, but fairly well spoken. The leftist media chewed him up over stupid shit. Remember Obama's comment about "we'll bring a gun"? If you do, it was because you saw it on the internet. The leftist media did not report it.

Relax. The media would have chewed up any outsider, no matter who, against Hitlery. They've been mum about her for years. They are not going to start reporting about her even if Trump says the exact right thing. They have yet to make her do a press conference to answer direct questions from anybody. And they won't. Trump has to beat her and the media. Try not to be mad at Trump for the distortions of the media. They'll distort anything he says, no matter how he says it. It's not his fault.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It makes me insane maybe because i know to many stupid fucks who belive everything they hear on tv .They see comedians mocking him constant news on how he hates everything ...and then they are like ya trump sucks

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It makes me insane maybe because i know to many stupid fucks who belive everything they hear on tv .They see comedians mocking him constant news on how he hates everything ...and then they are like ya trump sucks

This may or not be the year enough people wake up. Trump may or may not win. But, win or lose, Trump is destroying the past narratives. It's a good thing, win or lose.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Poor wolf looked like he wanted to cry ! There will be nothing found with this DOJ .

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really don't have a problem with people disagreeing with Trump..I do on lots of stuff....what I do mind is a handfull of elite using the media to manipulate thought and manufacture consent....it is something all Americans should be aware of. and demand an end to.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I gotta say after the recent assassinations of Seth Rich ,John Ashe, and Shawn Lucas.....I reallly believe Hilary pulled Bernie into her office and showed him a video of the Kennedy assassination....and then made him a deal he couldn't refuse.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Started with the Nephew of Sigmund Freud, Edward Bernays. He created the PR department around 1917 or so for Madison Avenue. It's all about manipulation of the masses. Excellent series by the BBC, "Century of the Self", very highly recommend watching it. The Nazi's took his work and incorporated it, governments have then followed their example.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow ! Talk about being in the tank for a canidate . How can these people even say they are reporters, they are DNC spokespeople.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I gotta say after the recent assassinations of Seth Rich ,John Ashe, and Shawn Lucas.....I reallly believe Hilary pulled Bernie into her office and showed him a video of the Kennedy assassination....and then made him a deal he couldn't refuse.
Take my silver or take my lead .....like any good cartel

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok... let's see if I get this. Hilly and Obamy can call Trump the recruiter for Isis.. and that's a valid accusation. .....
Trump, in turn calls them the founders and that make him a bad person....

Yeah there's no bias going on here.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good question
You would think if your gonna shoot yourself you would just stick it to the side of your head ? Who would reach around to the back of their head to shoot ? And she was pregnant. I guess bill wanted no evidence left . Plus no autopsy on a gun victim ? What is this Hati we live in ?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You would think if your gonna shoot yourself you would just stick it to the side of your head ? Who would reach around to the back of their head to shoot ? And she was pregnant. I guess bill wanted no evidence left . Plus no autopsy on a gun victim ? What is this Hati we live in ?

But several got off a couple of shots to the back of their dome.
Or the FBI explanation of how the one dude could get into a duffel bag, pad lock it from the inside and shoot himself in the back of the head. Ole David Copperfield aint got nothing on that magic fantasy motherfucker there.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So much more that could be added.
Got a known guilty rapist off by tearing up the 13 year old victim on the stand..... said mean things.
Killed all the bodyguards who could testify against her..... said mean things.
Killed a head of state to install ISIS and sold them arms... said mean things.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It doesn't matter what angle a person looks at it, media bias is obvious.

Think about it. Hackers have broken the major Clinton stories. Guccifer(a Romanian in US custody) revealed Hitlery's email address which went to a private server. The press tried to bury it. Guccifer 2.0(who claims to also be Romanian, unidentified) revealed the DNC actions, the press tried to bury it. In both cases, I knew of the hacks months before it was reported in the media. I read alternative media and watch mainstream media.

Remember when reporters broke stories? Like Watergate. Remember deep throat? Reporters would get information and then verify it and report it?

Guccifer 2.0 claimed to have hacked the DNC and released a few things for proof. No news reported it. No reporter tried to verify. Nothing was heard about it in the "media",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,until wikileaks released the emails and they could not hide it anymore. Then, instead of reporting the findings, they spend their time reporting that some anonimous "Whitehouse" officials say it was a Russian hack, for Trump.

But, the media will track down and interview 20 or so women that worked for Trump and twist their words to write a false story that the women themselves said was untrue.

It's not incompetence. It's deliberate. Hackers break stories of corruption and the media covers it up.

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I watched bill Mhar inteview Julian assange on his show mhar tried to demonize weki leaks for invading peoples privacy.And then asked why they havent hacked trumps taxes . At that point Asange asked if he was the william Mhar from berverly hills ca that donated 1 million dollars to the DNC . Mhar of course denied it . So its not the content of the emails or what they did its an invasion of privacy . But if the RNC was hacked .......

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But several got off a couple of shots to the back of their dome.
Or the FBI explanation of how the one dude could get into a duffel bag, pad lock it from the inside and shoot himself in the back of the head. Ole David Copperfield aint got nothing on that magic fantasy motherfucker there.
But how do they get away with it ! Even the fucking alleged "mafia" have rats or infiltration. Its fucking inpossible to have these many coincidence associated to 2 people for so many years are they truly more powerful then mexican cartel bosses who have goverment help ? Are we Mexico when it comes to the clintons ?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it proves the Democrats own the media .ya think one reporter would investigate but that would be a career and life ending move .

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Trace a lot of this shit right back to one of the most unamerican institutions in the world (outside of the UN) which is of course the Council on Foreign Relations.

Check out their membership list and compare it to the major lamestream media outlets and the band of brigands inhabiting both houses of congress and you will begin to see the picture.

Pull the wool off your eyes and research it. Read their white papers and research their speeches and positions. It will amaze you.

Yes there IS a conspiracy and it's fucking huge.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Have you seen what the Immigrants have done to the countries that have accepted them? You want that to happen here? Hillary wants to bring a million over here as soon as she is elected. Now ask yourself why would anyone want to do this to our country!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors