Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just an old photo of Hillary "the master" Clinton.
NIK_0292_small.jpg

Last edited:

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are the democrats even democratic?
It's like the countries with the word democratic in their name, which are far from it, like the democratic people's republic of Korea (aka north Korea) or the democratic republic of Congo.

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Add another body to clintons list Iranian scientist who was giving us info executed. But she was just careless with her email server . It was easier for her fuck if some asshole dies . Im sure there will be plenty more people willing to help us when shes elected she can keep a secret a secret if its not interfering with her criminal activities....collateral damage gott expect some no big deal .

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Add another body to clintons list Iranian scientist who was giving us info executed. But she was just careless with her email server . It was easier for her fuck if some asshole dies . Im sure there will be plenty more people willing to help us when shes elected she can keep a secret a secret if its not interfering with her criminal activities....collateral damage gott expect some no big deal .

yeah I saw this..oh well....it doesn't matter....

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
this is what democrats have devolved into....they ignore the bombing of libya and the thousands killed they ignore the arming of al-queda in libya they ignore those killed when the egyptian goverment was toppeled, they ignore the arming of ISIS, they ignore the thousands killed in syria, they ignore those killed in the phoney civil war in the ukraine......and they obsses on their own lurid fantasies., and wither in moral outrage when Trumps calls 30 million illegal mexicans who've broken our immigrtion laws...criminals........they did the same shit when Regan ran....said he'd blow up the world and put all the blacks in chains....and somehow they were all wrong...it'd be comical if Hilary wasn't such a bloodthristy murdering,war mongering,globalist POS.

Last edited:

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hear people talking that Trump is a dem plant and he is shooting his mouth off to get her in .....this is how crazy things are .

I've thought that from the beginning of his campaign. Beat out the crowd in the primaries, then say just enough zany stuff (Putin!) to throw the election. All the free publicity is irresistible. Go on a speaking tour, write a best seller about the experience and laugh all the way to the bank.

I think he's too smart to want that grind of a job at his age. He wins by losing.

Likely all it took was Hillary promising Donald that she'd keep Bill off Melania. That deal will be her toughest job yet.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I dont like Hillary, she is as crooked or more crooked than most. I am scared of Trump.

Earlier in this thread, I put up a little clip of South Parks " Douche or Turd Sandwich " which demonstrates this election to a " T " at least for me.

Ive never trusted Hillary. She always struck me as extremely intelligent, and very saavy and the type that gets what she wants and wheels and deals for her best interests. Donald is also but he does not put on airs. I know they are both "filthty" and would not trust them with anything I loved.

Of the 2 I have to look at which one is less scary , mad, insane, or have others in their inner circle that could "rein" them in and balance the dirt.

Its a tough choice.....

But I dont think anyone could control Donald if he " went ape shit"

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im no trump fanboy but he has done nothing that would make me think he was unstable . He may get angry yes but he will sourond himself with competent people .

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I dont like Hillary, she is as crooked or more crooked than most. I am scared of Trump.

Earlier in this thread, I put up a little clip of South Parks " Douche or Turd Sandwich " which demonstrates this election to a " T " at least for me.

Ive never trusted Hillary. She always struck me as extremely intelligent, and very saavy and the type that gets what she wants and wheels and deals for her best interests. Donald is also but he does not put on airs. I know they are both "filthty" and would not trust them with anything I loved.

Of the 2 I have to look at which one is less scary , mad, insane, or have others in their inner circle that could "rein" them in and balance the dirt.

Its a tough choice.....

But I dont think anyone could control Donald if he " went ape shit"
yeah well Trump isn't a murderer a rapist and a war criminal.....I mean none of that shit is too scary huh......I mean I guess toppeling the goverment of Libya arming al-queda and starting a civil war that left the country in the hands of warlords doesn't fall under your definetion of "ape shit" not to scary.....or throwing an innocent man in prison for a year to hide the fact you knew that the embassy in Bengahzi was attacked by terrorists but you wanted to win an election...I guess that isn't "going ape shit" not too scary...or bitch slapping threatening and having the IRS audit the women your cheating ass husband raped doesn't quite make the grade as going "ape shit"......but calling a malodorous walrus like Rosie O'Donell a pig is going"ape shit".... yeah that is terrifiying, that one of the court jesters on the idiot box got insulted....

Unlike hilary who has recieved 48 million dollars from the guys on wall street in campagin donations, compared to the 19,000 they gave Trump....Trump is hated by every institution of power in America..he is being targeted by the billionaires who support hilary like Mark Zuckenburg, and Mark Castro, Warren Buffett,Bill Gates, and Google the new robber barons...he is attacked by the Catholic Church, he is attacked by the entire media Wikileak has already made plain that the media is in the bag for Hilary.He is attacked by Hollywood, and he is attacked by the establishment Republicans and he is attacked by the same people who stole the nomination from Bernie Sanders the establishment DNC.....Unlike Obama he does not have the great fortune of being black and so the idiotic white guilt that allowed Obama to break the law with impunity will not be extended to Trump, on the contrary , by merely being white and male already qualifies him as being plauged by a plethora of bigotry and racisim or which he is totally unconcious of like all white men,....the establishment of both parties in congress will not have the cudgel of racisim over their head when they go to attack Trump....Unlike Obama Trump will not have a phone and a pen, and so the unfounded assumption that he will be able to go "ape shit" without congress stepping in and blocking his actions is totally unfounded as far as I can see....it appears to be more of a fear mongering tactic that appeals to bigots and idiots.

Last edited:

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
yeah well Trump isn't a murderer a rapist and a war criminal.....I mean none of that shit is too scary huh......I mean I guess toppeling the goverment of Libya arming al-queda and starting a civil war that left the country in the hands of warlords doesn't fall under your definetion of "ape shit" not to scary.....or throwing an innocent man in prison for a year to hide the fact you knew that the embassy in Bengahzi was attacked by terrorists but you wanted to win an election...I guess that isn't "going ape shit" not too scary...or bitch slapping threatening and having the IRS audit the women your cheating ass husband raped doesn't quite make the grade as going "ape shit"......but calling a malodorous walrus like Rosie O'Donell a pig is going"ape shit".... yeah that is terrifiying, that one of the court jesters on the idiot box got insulted....

Unlike hilary who has recieved 48 million dollars from the guys on wall street in campagin donations, compared to the 19,000 they gave Trump....Trump is hated by every institution of power in America..he is being targeted by the billionaires who support hilary like Mark Zuckenburg, and Mark Castro, Warren Buffett,Bill Gates, and Google the new robber barons...he is attacked by the Catholic Church, he is attacked by the entire media Wikileak has already made plain that the media is in the bag for Hilary.He is attacked by Hollywood, and he is attacked by the establishment Republicans and he is attacked by the same people who stole the nomination from Bernie Sanders the establishment DNC.....Unlike Obama he does not have the great fortune of being black and so the idiotic white guilt that allowed Obama to break the law with impunity will not be extended to Trump....the establishment of both parties in congress will not have the cudgel of racisim over their head when they go to attack Trump....Unlike Obama Trump will not have a phone and a pen, and so the unfounded assumption that he will be able to go "ape shit" without congress stepping in and blocking his actions is totally unfounded as far as I can see....it appears to be more of a fear mongering tactic that appeals to bigots and idiots.

You are right, its all true. Not the first time either party has done anything like that...

So what does one do?

Its like trying to choose how one wants to die? It all ends the same, so we can only speculate how to die.

Its depressing and scary either way and will end in tears.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are right, its all true. Not the first time either party has done anything like that...

So what does one do?

Its like trying to choose how one wants to die? It all ends the same, so we can only speculate how to die.

Its depressing and scary either way and will end in tears.
Pulsvape 2016

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a no brainer.

Under Hitlery, terrorism has increased dramatically. She had a direct hand in policy. Under Hitlery, the US has directly attacked several countries and overthrown others. She helped create ISIS. She maligns Russia every chance she gets and challenges China in the South China sea. She endorses importing terrorists and says she will import even more, after she created them.

We know what Hitlery has done and will do. She is running on a "stay the course" policy.

Voting for Hitlery because Trump scares you is like going to the dog pound to adopt a dog and choosing the one that is there because it bit it's previous owners over the stray that looks rough and has big teeth but has never bit anybody simply because the one that is known to bite has a pretty hair cut.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a no brainer.

Under Hitlery, terrorism has increased dramatically. She had a direct hand in policy. Under Hitlery, the US has directly attacked several countries and overthrown others. She helped create ISIS. She maligns Russia every chance she gets and challenges China in the South China sea. She endorses importing terrorists and says she will import even more, after she created them.

We know what Hitlery has done and will do. She is running on a "stay the course" policy.

Voting for Hitlery because Trump scares you is like going to the dog pound to adopt a dog and choosing the one that is there because it bit it's previous owners over the stray that looks rough and has big teeth but has never bit anybody simply because the one that is known to bite has a pretty hair cut.
bit it's previous owner.?.more like tore his fucking throat out...she's a bad un.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Talk about scary, under obummer our healthcare became mandated and somehow got approved despite being unconstitutional. Since when can a government force you to buy shit then threaten you with fines if you don't? Even the mafia were less blatant with their strong arm tactics. Guess it's true, the government hates competition.

People always say they're worried about Trump, he scares them. Why? The dems try to blame the republicans for fear mongering yet every day they go around saying how unstable Trump is and can't be trusted with the almighty nuke button. They also point out how little he knows. Who knows so little? People do realize there's far more to launching nukes, right? There's not some magical big red button like in the 50's movies sitting on the president's desk. lmfao.

It takes multiple people to sign off and it takes multiple launch codes to be entered in order to launch nukes in case people are unaware. It's not solely up to one person and it was designed that way on purpose. So no matter how 'dangerous' you think Trump is, Ronald McDonald or the Hamburglar, none of them would have sole control. That whole line of fear mongering is a double scoop of horseshit that the lefties are hoping everyone just gobbles up. Even good ol' Jeb (who's son is behind Trump which is funny as all hell) wanted to point out how Trump couldn't be trusted with 'the button'. Then had the nerve to laugh at Trump for not being overly aware of the triad.

I have to wonder if the Bush's were like college kids, his big brother GW pulling pranks on poor lil' Jeb telling him there was a nuke button and Jeb believed him.

If this is how people think the president, regardless of who it is, launches nukes against other countries -
2db89a6.jpg

I suggest they stop getting their news from places like scooby doo, the looney tunes and other such nonsense.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Talk about scary, under obummer our healthcare became mandated and somehow got approved despite being unconstitutional. Since when can a government force you to buy shit then threaten you with fines if you don't? Even the mafia were less blatant with their strong arm tactics. Guess it's true, the government hates competition.

People always say they're worried about Trump, he scares them. Why? The dems try to blame the republicans for fear mongering yet every day they go around saying how unstable Trump is and can't be trusted with the almighty nuke button. They also point out how little he knows. Who knows so little? People do realize there's far more to launching nukes, right? There's not some magical big red button like in the 50's movies sitting on the president's desk. lmfao.

It takes multiple people to sign off and it takes multiple launch codes to be entered in order to launch nukes in case people are unaware. It's not solely up to one person and it was designed that way on purpose. So no matter how 'dangerous' you think Trump is, Ronald McDonald or the Hamburglar, none of them would have sole control. That whole line of fear mongering is a double scoop of horseshit that the lefties are hoping everyone just gobbles up. Even good ol' Jeb (who's son is behind Trump which is funny as all hell) wanted to point out how Trump couldn't be trusted with 'the button'. Then had the nerve to laugh at Trump for not being overly aware of the triad.

I have to wonder if the Bush's were like college kids, his big brother GW pulling pranks on poor lil' Jeb telling him there was a nuke button and Jeb believed him.

If this is how people think the president, regardless of who it is, launches nukes against other countries -
2db89a6.jpg

I suggest they stop getting their news from places like scooby doo, the looney tunes and other such nonsense.
scooby doo, the looney tunes, Bill Maher, John Stewart,and Colbert.

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Fucking laughing here at the ones who think Trump isn't serious and will drop out.

Where the fuck do you dream up such bullshit?

Takes all kinds I guess....

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
“Director Comey said my answers were truthful, and what I’ve said is consistent with what I have told the American people, that there were decisions discussed and made to classify retroactively certain of the emails.” – Hillary Clinton, interview on “Fox News Sunday,” July 31, 2016

Consider this transcript of the above link:

REPRESENTATIVE TREY GOWDY: “… Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received classified information over her private email. Was that true?”

FBI DIRECTOR JAMES COMEY: “Our investigation found that there was classified information sent.”

GOWDY: “Okay. … Secretary Clinton said there was not marked classified on her emails either sent or received, was that true?”

COMEY: “That’s not true …”

GOWDY: “Secretary Clinton said ‘I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email, there is no classified material.’ Was that true?”

COMEY: “There was classified material email.”

GOWDY: “Secretary Clinton said she used just one device. Was that true?”

COMEY: “She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as secretary of state.”

GOWDY: “Secretary Clinton said all work-related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?”

COMEY: “No. We found work-related emails, thousands that were not returned.”

GOWDY: “Secretary Clinton said neither she nor anyone else deleted work-related emails from her personal account. Was that true?”

COMEY: “… There’s no doubt that the work-related emails that were removed electronically from the – the email system.”

GOWDY: “Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the emails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the email content individually?”

COMEY: “No.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/with-rifles-bigger-aint-necessarily-badder/#06HUcDDjVtQRmYk5.99

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hopefully this will be a wakeup call for republican party and hopefully they will do a better job with their candidates and be united in fighting the enemy next time.
Still doesn't change the fact that ANY republican candidate is better then Hillary or any other democratic candidate for that matter.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The republicans did what they typically do, they put up the same typical republican candidates they always have, the Kasich's, the Bush's etc. It's the people who want change which is why Trump beat out 16 other candidates. They had as fair if not more than a fair shot as he did. They had all the right backing from the party, sang the party line song and the people voted they wanted something different. Parties need to understand that the people aren't their minions to choke down the song and dance the party feeds them. The party's duty is to represent the people whether that means roll with the changes or be replaced.

As far as getting behind the nominee, they're in denial and a bunch of butthurt babies. They don't want things to change and the people don't give a crap what they want. The country isn't for some little group of people who believe they're special, it's for the masses. A single person or small group of people with one set of ideas force feeding it down the throats of the unwilling masses has already been done. It's called communism or a dictatorship.

At this point I'd rather have Saddam as president than shillary. At least when he was responsible for the deaths of citizens he came out and said it, owned that shit. He didn't lie about it and pretend like it didn't happen. Though to be fair he might have also used the phrase 'what difference, at this point, does it make?'. I've grown past being appalled at shillary's lies, by now I'm almost getting excited as I continue to count them. She's got to be close to getting a spot in the Guinness Book of World Records for most lies ever told. I feel like she's about to win gold in some odd twisted shadow olympics.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's exactly the problem you don't need 16 candidates, just one or two.
And when your candidate looses get over yourself and vote for the other candidate, not the enemy just in spite.

You're either a republican or a democrat, either left or right and any republican voting for Hillary for any reason is a traitor.

Last edited:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd be happy to see it more like a competition show like master chef. No need for potential candidates to be limited to a few rich elites, make it open and fair for plenty of people. Instead of cooking dishes they get to debate. The worst 2 or 3 stay behind to make their case while the others are safe from elimination. The loser goes home. Everyone gets equal air time, no ridiculous attack ads, no need for it to drag out for over a year. lmao.

It shouldn't cost 100's of millions of dollars to run a damn campaign, that's nuts. Almost as nuts as the millions of dollars spent on artwork to hang in the va center for the blind vets.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
You're either a republican or a democrat, either left or right
Uh, no. Left vs. Right is a false dichotomy.

Political tags — such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth — are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire. The former are idealists acting from highest motives for the greatest good of the greatest number. The latter are surly curmudgeons, suspicious and lacking in altruism. But they are more comfortable neighbors than the other sort.
-- Heinlein

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd be happy to see it more like a competition show like master chef. No need for potential candidates to be limited to a few rich elites, make it open and fair for plenty of people. Instead of cooking dishes they get to debate. The worst 2 or 3 stay behind to make their case while the others are safe from elimination. The loser goes home. Everyone gets equal air time, no ridiculous attack ads, no need for it to drag out for over a year. lmao.

It shouldn't cost 100's of millions of dollars to run a damn campaign, that's nuts. Almost as nuts as the millions of dollars spent on artwork to hang in the va center for the blind vets.
nah...thunderdome their assess...two enter one leaves.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are no idealists in politics and haven't been in many years.
Power to the people doesn't work, you are going to be controlled in any case, but you can still decide what kind of control.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are no idealists in politics and haven't been in many years.
Power to the people doesn't work, you are going to be controlled in any case, but you can still decide what kind of control.
To me it boils down to some people have an understanding and faith in life itself, and others have an underlying fear of life itself....I find it amussing that the same people that think rivers should not be damned and allowed to run free, that huge tracts of wilderness should be allowed to grow unfettered,that plants diversity should not be twisted and manipulated...think that humanity should be controlled and regulated and fundamentally changed.as if the divinity of creation can exist without free men.

Last edited:

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I suppose your perspective of live depends on how optimist of pessimist you are and how much faith you have in the human race.
As I see it all people need to be controlled to some degree, because when you remove the restraints of order you get chaos.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I suppose your perspective of live depends on how optimist of pessimist you are and how much faith you have in the human race.
As I see it all people need to be controlled to some degree, because when you remove the restraints of order you get chaos.
I have great faith in me and my nieghbors...I have no faith in my goverment.on any level.

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Uh, no. Left vs. Right is a false dichotomy.

Political tags — such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth — are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire. The former are idealists acting from highest motives for the greatest good of the greatest number. The latter are surly curmudgeons, suspicious and lacking in altruism. But they are more comfortable neighbors than the other sort.
-- Heinlein
Gotta love Robert Heinlein

One of his quotes of that I'm truly fond of from the early 40's. "Well, in the first place an armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. For me, politeness is a sine qua non of civilization. That’s a personal evaluation only. But gunfighting has a strong biological use. We do not have enough things to kill off the weak and the stupid these days. But to stay alive as an armed citizen a man has to be either quick with his wits or with his hands, preferably both. It’s a good thing."

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love it. Now they are trying to say Trump called for the assassination of Hitlery by the 2nd amendment people today.

I wonder,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if Trump farts on the debate stage with Hitlery, will they call it a chemical weapons attack?

The media and the Dims have gone full retard.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love it. Now they are trying to say Trump called for the assassination of Hitlery by the 2nd amendment people today.

I wonder,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if Trump farts on the debate stage with Hitlery, will they call it a chemical weapons attack?

The media and the Dims have gone full retard.
I agree...I don't watch alot of the mainstream television news or radio, but when I have lately it is the most idiotic,transparently stupid collection of lies and ridiculous fear mongering nonsense, that I can't seriously belive anyone with an 8th grade education is buying it....

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What I find interesting is that the mainstream media has broken every single one of their unwritten rules in their coverage of Trump and his family. The mainstream media even degraded itself with articles on Trump's I am a spammer ban me. In doing so, the main stream media has exposed a monstrous dual standard for "news" reporting and it has not gone unnoticed by the general public. Imagine if the Washington Post were to pen an article on Hillary Clinton's snatch. The villagers with torches and pitchforks would burn the newspaper down. But it's ok to do the same to Trump because he's the enemy.

It's quite apparent that the Democrats and the monied leftists (and rightists) are going all out to preserve their monopoly on power, you can't escape the double standards displayed every single day thus far.

Trump stands a really decent chance at winning it all due to the absolute vitriol and hate expressed by his opponents. American's love an underdog. And for the first time in a long time, they can vote to change status quo. I suspect a lot of people will do just that because they are sick to death of having their voices stifled for simply speaking what they believe.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wounder how the press would cover if Dylan roofs father was at a trump rally .compared to how they are covering the isis club massacre killers father suppoting killery ?

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump is right as usual. No matter what he does people will be pissy. Khan attacked him and he hit back, then he got the 3rd degree for attacking a 'gold star family' as if Khan doesn't have terrorist ties and ignorantly attempted to blame Trump for the woes of losing his son. The pundits and commentators all jumped his ass saying "Trump has to stay on message, focus on shillary".

So another opportunity comes up where the father of a terrorist with terror ties is spotted in shillary's crowd and he ignores it. Takes the advice all the know-it-alls gave him. He stays on message and now everyone goes "oh Trump, what is he doing? Here was the perfect opportunity to blast her over Mateen's presence at her rally!". So wtf, damned if you do and damned if you don't?

It wouldn't matter if it were Saddam and Osama jerking each other off with one hand while trading nukes with the other mid jihad, the obvious rule is it's not ok to be a white Christian in this country and there's some sort of blanket pass for all terrorist muslims. You can't speak ill of them even if they're in the middle of beheading a priest because it's politically incorrect. He attacks back legitimately, he catches hell. He ignores the obvious bait, he catches hell. When all these pc pussies can finally agree on a set of rules for proper conduct in this weenie nanny state society they've created it would be swell if they'd clue the rest of us in. Surprised they have the time, what with all the crying over historic paintings of natives in canoes 'scaring' them.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1. Democratic staffer Seth Conrad Rich, only 27, was shot in his back multiple times on his way to meet with the FBI to discuss election fraud on 7/10/16
2. UN official John Ashe, died suspiciously the day before he was set to testify as a top official against the DNC and Hillary Clinton on 6/22/16
3. Victor Thorn, author of books exposing the Clintons, hound dead of a gunshot wound on a mountain top near his home on 8/1/16
4. Shawn Lucas, lead attorney in the Anti-Clinton DNC Fraud caswe and a Bernie Sanders supporter found dead at home on 8/4/6

what are the chance of lightening striking the same spot four times...

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
The CCS (Clinton Crime Syndicate) has left a trail of dead bodies that would make a mobster blush.

Anyone who trusts those scumbags needs a mental enema.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
1. Democratic staffer Seth Conrad Rich, only 27, was shot in his back multiple times on his way to meet with the FBI to discuss election fraud on 7/10/16
2. UN official John Ashe, died suspiciously the day before he was set to testify as a top official against the DNC and Hillary Clinton on 6/22/16
3. Victor Thorn, author of books exposing the Clintons, hound dead of a gunshot wound on a mountain top near his home on 8/1/16
4. Shawn Lucas, lead attorney in the Anti-Clinton DNC Fraud caswe and a Bernie Sanders supporter found dead at home on 8/4/6

what are the chance of lightening striking the same spot four times...
About as good as it has struck the other 48 times.

hill-op1.jpg

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a question.

Does anybody here have emails on their email account that was never sent to them? I'm not talking about spam or phishing. I'm talking about emails between two or more individuals that you know, none of which are you, on your email account that was not sent to you.

Watching the Clinton News Network this morning the reporters basically gave Hitlery "plausible deniability" by saying the emails linking the Clinton Foundation to Hitlery's State Dept for favors was never sent to Hitlery. There is no proof she knew about them. They didn't bother to ask the most basic question,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Then how in the fuck did they end up in her email? These emails came from her account.

I don't have a single email, out of thousands, that was not sent to me. Not one email between my dad and brother, or anybody else, that was not sent to me.

Good hell, Hitlery supporters are super stupid.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She knew nothing! mere coincidence .just another right wing conspiracy. But Trump stating that second amendment people could help with stopinng her legislation well thats a assassination threat !.......how they twisted what he said is just mind blowing ! The media is in full bore she owes alott of favors already .

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bob might be back on the booze and oxy .so take him with a grain of salt

SgtRock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I used to think Beckel was the biggest turd on Fox but I forgot all about Retardo..er... Jerry Rivers aka Heraldo Rivera

What a punk that pussy is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors