Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Snowden.

Manning.

Plus a host of others.

There goes that theory. :p
yeah ...that's my point!! Manning,Snowden.......and yet the machine marches on nobody is seriously doing anything..the collective mind still accepts they can trust their goverment. and bussiness goes on as usual..there goes your theroy...For Christsakes why do you think Julian Assnage has to hide in an embassy.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Look at that little psycopath dipshit Hogg...look at him...there is nothing genuine about him...their is nothing one would expect from someone who had undergone any sort of trauma...even hardened soldiers when faced with the death of their fellows are more devestated despite the fact they are in a war zone they are confused and perplexed why their friend died, they are griefstricken, rambeling ,confused,,,their emotions overwhelm their logic they try and piece their world back together again...not this little turd..no confusion from someone who has never seen senseless violence probablly never been in a fist fight, no genuine grief, no pain, no mumbeling, no sense of, being overwhelmed with fear or pain, or loss ..nope from day one...cool collected articulate, on point laser like clear message ..he read like a fucking script from a daytime melodrama it;s like watching fucking "Days of our Lives"...
Sociopathic CIA plant. The left is following him blindlessly. This is the purple revolution & possibly the greatest threat to the republic.

They are testing wetware.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Look at that little psycopath dipshit Hogg...look at him...there is nothing genuine about him...their is nothing one would expect from someone who had undergone any sort of trauma...even hardened soldiers when faced with the death of their fellows are more devestated despite the fact they are in a war zone they are confused and perplexed why their friend died, they are griefstricken, rambeling ,confused,,,their emotions overwhelm their logic they try and piece their world back together again...not this little turd..no confusion from someone who has never seen senseless violence probablly never been in a fist fight, no genuine grief, no pain, no mumbeling, no sense of, being overwhelmed with fear or pain, or loss ..nope from day one...cool collected articulate, on point laser like clear message ..he read like a fucking script from a daytime melodrama it;s like watching fucking "Days of our Lives"...

What, like John Kerry? He was quite articulate and groomed when he protested the Vietnam War, gave speeches and whatnot.

I don't profess to know what goes on in the mind of the libtard. Only that it happens. ;)

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah ...that's my point!! Manning,Snowden.......and yet the machine marches on nobody is seriously doing anything..the collective mind still accepts they can trust their goverment. and bussiness goes on as usual..there goes your theroy...For Christsakes why do you think Julian Assnage has to hide in an embassy.

Dude, you just got done saying that they keep the secrets. But they don't.

You can't have that many people involved in the so called false flag shootings and nobody tells. Somebody always tells and they back it up with actual proof.

Where are the Snowdens and Mannings of the false flag operations? There are none because it's an internet bullshit story.

You can't have it both ways. You said they keep the secrets.

That goes for the Mafia too. They had rats. People got busted because they had informants.

Famous Gangster Informants in U.S. History - History in the Headlines

Where are the false flag informants?

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You can't have that many people involved in the so called false flag shootings and nobody tells. Somebody always tells and they back it up with actual proof.

Where are the Snowdens and Mannings of the false flag operations? There are none because it's an internet bullshit story.

That goes for the Mafia too. They had rats. People got busted because they had informants.

Last part is the most compelling point in the anti-false flag argument. There will be people who come forward with murky backgrounds, ever-changing stories and something to sell but no one who has really blown the whistle, so to speak. Putting on a large scale attack or shooting would take a lot of manpower and in order for it to go off without a hitch, everyone involved on an operational level needs to be as ideologically driven as the pay masters to keep the lid on things.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What, like John Kerry? He was quite articulate and groomed when he protested the Vietnam War, gave speeches and whatnot.

I don't profess to know what goes on in the mind of the libtard. Only that it happens. ;)
Oh come on man...John Kerry started that crap way after he got back from Vietnam, this little turd was making speeched before the bodies were cold.besides Kerry saw less action than the kids at the school his worst purple heart the doc who treated him said he got worse from pruning rosebushes.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

yeah like I said the Mafia operated under Omerta , and I said from time to time people got busted, Joe Vallachi spilled his guts....BUT it did not break the back of the Mafia or seriously set them back.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last part is the most compelling point in the anti-false flag argument. There will be people who come forward with murky backgrounds, ever-changing stories and something to sell but no one who has really blown the whistle, so to speak. Putting on a large scale attack or shooting would take a lot of manpower and in order for it to go off without a hitch, everyone involved on an operational level needs to be as ideologically driven as the pay masters to keep the lid on things.
In that video I post with Ollie Dammegard, the other person interviewed was a covert operator under a false identity who participated in staging the events and Ollie has interviewed a couple more participants. They keep quiet as they are guilty of crimes by their participation alone and are making themselves a target if they come forward.

How many died under mysterious circumstances after Vegas? Wasn't there over a dozen who threatened to go public and were wiped out in hit & runs, muggings and spectacular car crashes? Not a lot of incentive to come forward. You keep you mouth shut & find a different line of work.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I see two common reactions from people when they hear a conspiracy theroy...one group gobbles it up whole, they don't see if there is much collaberation among other reaerchers, they don't read about any new or old research concerning it..the other reaction is the people who refuse to believe their lying eyes, when irrefutable evidence is given to them and they refuse to let it penetrate their orderly worldview...I remember reading about a guy asking a group of archeoligist what do they do when the find an anomoloy to their therioes...they said they just ignore it, they take the artifacts put them in a box, and put them in the basement of the museum......sometimes years later those anomolies keep reucuring until they can no longer just be written off as anomolies. and they redfine the worldview

Last edited:

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In that video I post with Ollie Dammegard, the other person interviewed was a covert operator who participated in staging the events and Ollie has interviewed a couple more participants. They keep quiet as they are guilty of crimes by their participation alone and are making themselves a
target if they come forward. How many died under mysterious circumstances after Vegas? Wasn't there over a dozen who threatened to go public and were wiped out in hit & runs, muggings and spectacular car crashes? Not a lot of incentive to come forward.
There were certainly some untimely deaths surrounding the LV shootings.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah like I said the Mafia operated under Omerta , and I said from time to time people got busted, Joe Vallachi spilled his guts....BUT it did not break the back of the Mafia or seriously set them back.

And that's my point. Where are the rats?

Any group, with any size, has rats. But not with fake mass shootings or 9-11.

Breaking the backs(changing anything) is moot. In fact, what if there really is false flag conspiracies? What does it change?

You have to fight the policies that the globalists want such as gun bans no matter what. What fucking difference does it make in our pro 2nd amendment stance if a mass shooting is really a mass shooting or it was fake? It doesn't make any difference. The pro gun arguments are the same. The anti-gun arguments are the same. It makes no fucking difference in the end if the shootings are real or fake. And carrying on about them being fake just makes us look stupid without adding a fucking thing to the debate.

I think if there is a conspiracy about false flags going on, it's leftists pretending to be rightists and spreading a fake conspiracy theory to make us look stupid so others won't listen to valid arguments. How's that for a conspiracy theory?

These fucking theories are counter productive. Just stick to the valid points. No libtard or independant is going to say, "Gee, maybe we shouldn't ban guns because all these shootings are fake!" :giggle:

They are more likely to want to ban guns because the right is losing it's collective mind with conpiracy theories. :)

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm intelligent enough to not believe bullshit internet fucktards and youtubers.

Just like I'm intelligent enough to not join the Branch Davidians, Scientology or any other fucktarded Jim Jones type cult that offers their cult members so called "irrefutable facts" found in Prophesies, Psychology or other fucktarded twists of reality.

Pat, you are a follower. No different than a cult follower.

I think Pat's more of a seeker of truth. You are the bullshit internet fucktard of the group.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think Pat's more of a seeker of truth. You are the bullshit internet fucktard of the group.

Oh shit, I'm in trouble now. Pat's bitch showed up.

Who the fuck cares what you think? You're too fucking stupid to know how Social Security works, let alone anything else. For fuck sake, you're so fucking stupid you managed to get yourself banned from a forum that nobody can get banned from.

Now take Pat's dick out your mouf. He's big boy. He don't need you slobbering all over him.

It never fails, me and Pat talk and here you are an hour later wearing a dress for him. Every,,,,,,,, single,,,,,,,,, time.

bromance-lets-do.jpg

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Breaking the backs(changing anything) is moot. In fact, what if there really is false flag conspiracies? What does it change?

You have to fight the policies that the globalists want such as gun bans no matter what. What fucking difference does it make in our pro 2nd amendment stance if a mass shooting is really a mass shooting or it was fake? It doesn't make any difference. The pro gun arguments are the same. The anti-gun arguments are the same. It makes no fucking difference in the end if the shootings are real or fake. And carrying on about them being fake just makes us look stupid without adding a fucking thing to the debate.

I think if there is a conspiracy about false flags going on, it's leftists pretending to be rightists and spreading a fake conspiracy theory to make us look stupid so others won't listen to valid arguments. How's that for a conspiracy theory?

These fucking theories are counter productive. Just stick to the valid points. No libtard or independant is going to say, "Gee, maybe we shouldn't ban guns because all these shootings are fake!" :giggle:

They are more likely to want to ban guns because the right is losing it's collective mind with conpiracy theories. :)
it's not to sway people with convictions it is to sway the sheep who are the majority of the people who can be manipulated not with logic and reason but with fear and emotion...why do you think TV is so popular.like I said the idea is to get the people to WANT their chains...you can't get people to demand we go to war unless you lie about the japanese flotilla sailing toward Pearl Harbor..you lie about weapons of mass destruction...the best con is the con you sell to people who think it was their idea.
There has been tons of ex-intelligence officer come forward and tell the truth,tons of ex-military who've come forward and told the truth,hell there were tons of ex-airforce that came forward about UFOs for decades, they were threatened, now eventually after decades their stories are being validated..tons of survivors of pedo rings that have come forward, but the elite have the power to assasinate you, you get bankrupted, sued into poverty.. to keep your story hidden through the lie of omission, you don't get covered in the media, your books don't get published, nobody hears your story.or you are discredited through trumped up phony charges, hell they'll put you in prison...
Look man... the offical story around OKC was so full of holes so full of bullshit and unanswered questions that the people of OKC started their own investigation despite what the goverment put out...not a bunch of wakadoodles, not people with a background in conspiracy, but average people who just wanted some questions answered, ...

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it's not to sway people with convictions it is to sway the sheep who are the majority of the people who can be manipulated not with logic and reason but with fear and emotion...why do you think TV is so popular.like I said the idea is to get the people to WANT their chains...you can't get people to demand we go to war unless you lie about the japanese flotilla sailing toward Pearl Harbor..you lie about weapons of mass destruction...the best con is the con you sell to people who think it was their idea.
There has been tons of ex-intelligence officer come forward and tell the truth,tons of ex-military who've come forward and told the truth,hell there were tons of ex-airforce that came forward about UFOs for decades, they were threatened, now eventually after decades their stories are being validated..tons of survivors of pedo rings that have come forward, but the elite have the power to assasinate you, you get bankrupted, sued into poverty.. to keep your story hidden through the lie of omission, you don't get covered in the media, your books don't get published, nobody hears your story.or you are discredited through trumped up phony charges, hell they'll put you in prison...
Look man... the offical story around OKC was so full of holes so full of bullshit and unanswered questions that the people of OKC started their own investigation despite what the goverment put out...not a bunch of wakadoodles, not people with a background in conspiracy, but average people who just wanted some questions answered, ...
Wasn't hard to get to the bottom of Oklahoma City. Didn't hurt that the demolition charges were mis-wired so only 1/2 the building came down and investigators found un-exploded demo charges on the remaining structural steel left standing. All you needed to know is that building held all the Clinton tax records on that real estate scandal that were being subpoenaed for investigation to figure out what happened. Judge Merrick Garland helped them cover that one up along with Mueller himself.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The difference is I believe those who orchestrate these things are guilty of high treason against the Untied States of America and it's citizens and really want to see them hanged for their crimes. The problem is you would need to hang 4 of the last 5 Presidents and a host of others to make that happen and when you were done Washington DC would be a ghost town.

"if the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up from the lamp posts," - George H.W. Bush 1992

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh shit, I'm in trouble now. Pat's bitch showed up.

Who the fuck cares what you think? You're too fucking stupid to know how Social Security works, let alone anything else. For fuck sake, you're so fucking stupid you managed to get yourself banned from a forum that nobody can get banned from.

Now take Pat's dick out your mouf. He's big boy. He don't need you slobbering all over him.

It never fails, me and Pat talk and here you are an hour later wearing a dress for him. Every,,,,,,,, single,,,,,,,,, time.

bromance-lets-do.jpg

You really are just an abusive son of a bitch aren't you? That was completely uncalled for. Sorry you got a burr up your ass, but attacking people like that with personal insults is unlikely to extract it.

I'd say you owe us both an apology.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

There are consequences for whistle blowing. Snowden, Manning, Binney, all paid consequences. They knew there would be consequences and still did it. The Mafia rats paid consequences. The Airforce UFO pilots paid consequences.

My point is still the same, where are the rats?

You make great points, but all of your examples are of large groups of people and somebody always told. It would take large groups of people to pull off these false flag theories all the way down to hundreds of local cops and civilians. But not one single credible rat.

It does not make sense.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The difference is I believe those who orchestrate these things are guilty of high treason against the Untied States of America and it's citizens and really want to see them hanged for their crimes. The problem is you would need to hang 4 of the last 5 Presidents and a host of others to make that happen and when you were done Washington DC would be a ghost town.

"if the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up from the lamp posts," - George H.W. Bush 1992

And therein lies the problem. You can't even convince me, how in the fuck do you plan to convince a jury?

Unless you are going to go all Timothy McVeigh(A nutjob) on their ass, what the fuck is your plan?

The lady that wrote that shit that ej wrote is 100% correct. While you are chasing conspiracy theories, you are not doing a fucking thing to fix anything. Hell, this thread is hardly about politics anymore. It's 90% Pat's conspiracy bullshit. Like I told Pulse, these theories do nothing to fight the liberal/globalist agenda and in fact, they are counter productive. McVeigh had some good points but he was a fucking nutjob and not only didn't help anything, he made them worse.

Until there is a full on civil war, there will be no hanging and most of us are not going to follow or side with a couple hundred self described "Patriots" that advocate military rule. That's just dumb.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you really believe that things can still be fixed?

Not in the short term but maybe in the long term. After a collapse, or something more bloody, the opportunity to make things right will be more available.

The long term requires sound minds with educated ideology and an adherence to fundamental beliefs, such as God given rights(or Natural rights depending on ones religious beliefs).

Much of the discord with governments throughout history often ended with a populous that was willing to except a promise of better times only to go from the frying pan into the fire. Hitlers Germany is an example.

These so called "Patriots" that have been presented to us in this thread over the past year or so have abandoned the fundamentals of smaller government and individual rights against those they view as enemies and their answer is using more deep state against deep state. I see them going from the frying pan and into the fire. They are simply fighting for their own control and not for fundamental ideology.

In other words, I think their goal of being the oppressor rather than the oppressed is misguided. I've read what these so called "Patriots" have to say and it is not good for a return to a government that protects individual rights. Those that once held beliefs simular to mine now abandon them. That won't help when the opportunity arises to get back to a government I'd want as they will still want to be oppressors.

At any rate, I don't know that I write my thoughts well enough but the gist of it is that I'm not willing to trade one shepard for another. I refuse to be a sheep under a left hand or a right hand.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And therein lies the problem. You can't even convince me, how in the fuck do you plan to convince a jury?

Unless you are going to go all Timothy McVeigh(A nutjob) on their ass, what the fuck is your plan?

The lady that wrote that shit that ej wrote is 100% correct. While you are chasing conspiracy theories, you are not doing a fucking thing to fix anything. Hell, this thread is hardly about politics anymore. It's 90% Pat's conspiracy bullshit. Like I told Pulse, these theories do nothing to fight the liberal/globalist agenda and in fact, they are counter productive. McVeigh had some good points but he was a fucking nutjob and not only didn't help anything, he made them worse.

Until there is a full on civil war, there will be no hanging and most of us are not going to follow or side with a couple hundred self described "Patriots" that advocate military rule. That's just dumb.
uncovering the lies and inconsistencies the goverment has told about 9/11, Waco,Ruby Ridge,the death of LaVoy Finicum,OKC,even Pearl Harbor..has made people aware that the goverment are killers, that there is a shadow goverment,and that they should not hand power over to the goverment...it should be unfunded,it should be curtailed,it should never ever be trusted...hopefully it will teach people to put more faith in their nieghbors and themselves to goveren their own affairs than a bunch of murdering bastards with Ivy Leauge degrees and Armani suits...hopefully it will teach people to question authority,question the media.and to give as little power and as little money to the state than is absolutely neccessary.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to say @Time I find you attitude perplexing....what have we learned.....we have learned that Obama used the IRS illegally to supress political voices in a presidential election, we learned that he also lied about what happened in Bengahzi and put an innocent man in prison in order to swing that same election...We have learned that Obama placed people within the FBI and used the FBI as a Statsi like secret hit squad that went after political opponents, that Obama lied to the FISA courts in order to break the law to win an election for the DNC, we have learned that the Clinton campaign was acting to steal the vloices of half the democrats in America and the DNC nomination, we learned that Seth Rich sent this information to Julian Assange and then was assassinated by the DNC, We learned that the major news outlets met with Hilary to orchestrate a narritive that would aid her and demonize Trump...all these are conspiracies..all these were hidden and illegal plots to subvert the democratic process, and fair elections...We laerned all this and yet there are tons of people who don't want to believe it and so they don't...we have a media that refuses to investigate and report on any of it.....how after viewing all this do you come to the conclusion, that there is no such thing as a conspiracy..and this is only the stuff we know about....

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
all these are conspiracies

But they ain't conspiracy theories garnered by anonymous internet fucktards and youtubers.

Just because one of my chickens dies does not make me naturally believe that the government is secretly killing my chickens because the FBI was spying on Trump. In other words, just because some things are true, I don't have to blindly believe that all things are true. That's a ridiculous assumption.

The things we know, we know. The rest is just shit that people THINK they know. They are just theories and you act like they are fact.

I have no intention in getting caught up in a bout of mass hysteria. Just because some people on the right want me to believe something they can't prove does not mean I need to get caught up in it too.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
uncovering the lies and inconsistencies the goverment has told about 9/11, Waco,Ruby Ridge,the death of LaVoy Finicum,OKC,even Pearl Harbor..has made people aware that the goverment are killers, that there is a shadow goverment,and that they should not hand power over to the goverment...it should be unfunded,it should be curtailed,it should never ever be trusted...hopefully it will teach people to put more faith in their nieghbors and themselves to goveren their own affairs than a bunch of murdering bastards with Ivy Leauge degrees and Armani suits...hopefully it will teach people to question authority,question the media.and to give as little power and as little money to the state than is absolutely neccessary.

9/11 is not the same as waco, ruby ridge or the bundy's. Neither are fake false flag mass shooting conspiracy theories. Waco, Ruby ridge and the bundy's are real and open. The court cases were real. It behooves one to discern between what is real and what is not.

I don't need made up conspiracy theories to argue my positions. My opinions are the same.

Conspiracy theories hurt your arguments in the exact same way the libtards hurt their arguments when they jump to racist dog whistle conspiracy theories. It's stupid for the libtards to call every fucking thing a racist agenda and it's just as fucking stupid for the non libtards to call every fucking thing a vast secret government conspiracy. The real shit has been waking people on it's own and then people like Pat are just moving them along into bullshit theories. It's one step too far.

You do realize that there is not one single mass shooting since Sandy Hook that has not been claimed to be fake? Not one real mass shooting according to these conspiracy fucks. That's ridiculous on it's face. There were mass shooting prior to all these new "fake" ones but now I'm supposed to believe that all mass shootings are fake? No. I can't throw common sense out the window.

I don't need fake mass shooting to point out that the government is fucked. The real shit is bad enough that I don't need to make shit up.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But they ain't conspiracy theories garnered by anonymous internet fucktards and youtubers.

Just because one of my chickens dies does not make me naturally believe that the government is secretly killing my chickens because the FBI was spying on Trump. In other words, just because some things are true, I don't have to blindly believe that all things are true. That's a ridiculous assumption.

The things we know, we know. The rest is just shit that people THINK they know. They are just theories and you act like they are fact.

I have no intention in getting caught up in a bout of mass hysteria. Just because some people on the right want me to believe something they can't prove does not mean I need to get caught up in it too.
I agree, but I also believe there is far more hidden than we know,,,,besides it is up to each of us to do the research,but also to share the research we come across..I do believe the goverment has carried on extensive and well funded project on how control the masses how to manipulate them.,,,I know I would if I was stealing everything they had.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
9/11 is not the same as waco, ruby ridge or the bundy's. Neither are fake false flag mass shooting conspiracy theories. Waco, Ruby ridge and the bundy's are real and open. The court cases were real.

I don't need made up conspiracy theories to argue my positions. My opinions are the same.

Conspiracy theories hurt your arguments in the exact same way the libtards hurt their arguments when they jump to racist dog whistle conspiracy theories. It's stupid for the libtards to call every fucking thing a racist agenda and it's just as fucking stupid for the non libtards to call every fucking thing a vast secret government conspiracy. The real shit has been waking people on it's own and then people like Pat are just moving them along into bullshit theories. It's one step too far.

You do realize that there is not one single mass shooting since Sandy Hook that has not been claimed to be fake? Not one real mass shooting according to these conspiracy fucks. That's ridiculous on it's face. There were mass shooting prior to all these new "fake" ones but now I'm supposed to believe that all mass shootings are fake? No. I can't throw common sense out the window.

I don't need fake mass shooting to point out that the government is fucked. The real shit is bad enough that I don't need to make shit up.
No one is trying to convince you of anything. People are examining events and evidence and asking legitimate questions based on that evidence. No one in government is giving answers in almost every case and that is very troubling because it indicates that the government is not performing it's role as mandated to the American people. The veil of secrecy placed on these events borders on a criminal conspiracy to cover up the facts of the events and hide those facts from the American people to the point that many of these events have been classified as secrets under national security to deny FIOA requests for information. Time & time again we see this.

People are forming their own conclusions because of the lack of transparency and orchestrated and targeted political agendas that spring from them. It is for each of us to decide what we will believe in the absence of a believable fact based investigation and disclosure by those in authority. For us not to examine the facts and willful attempts by others to hide those facts is both short sighted and some would believe criminal. Attempts to label these outside investigations as conspiracies to attach a stigma to them in order to discourage investigation is a tried and true trick used to sweep these inconsistencies under the rug and support as fact a completely unsupportable narrative when the facts are fully examined.

That time is past and your efforts to do so here will fail just as they are failing all over the internet. The truth will out eventually because public dissatisfaction with unresponsive and obstructionist government has reached a tipping point. Everything is labeled a conspiracy that does not agree with the CNN narrative and everyone knows that is bullshit and it ain't gonna fly any more. More people are waking up to this now than ever in history and this is calling everything we were told since the JFK assassination into question and It will not stop.

The real question is what do we do about it short of an armed revolt and Anna Von Reitz gave us that answer back in 2012 and has since revised it a number of times going so far as to form a confederation of people in every state in America to file one of these with the international court:

As far as I know those filings have been made in most if not all of the individual states prior to the 2016 election of DJT when the effort was suspended in favor of Trump completing the effort to restore our Constitutional Republic as our duly elected president so he would be in a position to exercise control over the other corporations as well.

While this may yet be another conspiracy theory, there are many who profess this is real, but for all I know it is just a bullshit line to shut down the efforts put forth already.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The biggest problem I have @Time is ..I feel politics has become the opiate of the masses..a shadow play...everybody in the western world knows their political class is not just corrupt,but corrupt to the point of being rotting corpses...there is no real difference between the Republicans and the Democrats nothing of any substance both parties lie say one thing to the people, and vote the same, both parties have the same agenda the same enemies the same masters...the real question is not a political one so much as the question of who owns them and what their endgame is. why vote...is voting nothing more than a self delusional denial of the reality we are slaves already, is voting and discussing political points just a way of us ignoring the fact we have no political solution left to us.is your enemy a liberal or a conservative or is it a zionist banking cartel in Berlin, and Paris, and London...I guess my question is ..is it more important to discuss Hitlery's thoughts on Health care or is it more important to discuss who owns Hitlery and what are their ties to the American political world.and what is their endgame......when the DNC can pull off the most evil and illegal conspiracy to effect an American presidential election in our history and 90% of the so called opposition party the GOPdoes nothing about it, of any real consequence, and our media refuses to investigate it...I'm not sure it's a matter of politics.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No one is trying to convince you of anything. People are examining events and evidence and asking legitimate questions based on that evidence. No one in government is giving answers in almost every case and that is very troubling because it indicates that the government is not performing it's role as mandated to the American people. The veil of secrecy placed on these events borders on a criminal conspiracy to cover up the facts of the events and hide those facts from the American people to the point that many of these events have been classified as secrets under national security to deny FIOA requests for information. Time & time again we see this.

People are forming their own conclusions because of the lack of transparency and orchestrated and targeted political agendas that spring from them. It is for each of us to decide what we will believe in the absence of a believable fact based investigation and disclosure by those in authority. For us not to examine the facts and willful attempts by others to hide those facts is both short sighted and some would believe criminal. Attempts to label these outside investigations as conspiracies to attach a stigma to them in order to discourage investigation is a tried and true trick used to sweep these inconsistencies under the rug and support as fact a completely unsupportable narrative when the facts are fully examined.

That time is past and your efforts to do so here will fail just as they are failing all over the internet. The truth will out eventually because public dissatisfaction with unresponsive and obstructionist government has reached a tipping point. Everything is labeled a conspiracy that does not agree with the CNN narrative and everyone knows that is bullshit. More people are waking up to this now than ever in history and this is calling everything we were told since the JFK assassination into question and It will not stop.

The real question is what do we do about it short of an armed revolt and Anna Von Reitz gave us that answer back in 2012 and has since revised it a number of times going so far as to form a confederation of people in every state in America to file one of these with the international court:

As far as I know those filings have been made in most if not all of the individual states prior to the 2016 election of DJT when the effort was suspended in favor of Trump completing the effort to restore our Constitutional Republic as our duly elected president so he would be in a position to exercise control over the other corporations as well.
Yeah well from what I see...Mao had it right...political power comes out of the barrel of a gun...or the people will have to take a big step in their collective consiousness to avoid it.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah well from what I see...Mao had it right...political power comes out of the barrel of a gun...or the people will have to take a big step in their collective consiousness to avoid it.
So you are advocating armed revolt over a peaceful, legal means?

Almost seems like that is what the media and CIA are trying to incite so they can respond with force and exert total control in the manner you suggest.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump does not need Congress to End Catch & Release. He supposedly already ordered an end to it long ago.
BkB72Pp9G1mqS4Zszi-OkVoRnlnbpmnqqcMi00i2ro8.jpg

What is he playing at?

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
So you are advocating armed revolt over a peaceful, legal means?
I don't think he is, and I'm certainly not. I think he's just pointing out how foolish it would be for the people to give up their their power to resist.

Almost seems like that is what the media and CIA are trying to incite so they can respond with force and exert total control in the manner you suggest.
Yep. History is replete with examples showing how big a mistake it is to take such bait.

Silver79

Member For 4 Years

Real talk.....

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For us not to examine the facts

I have read your facts and concluded they are bullshit. You keep talking about me not looking at so called facts while you ignore what I tell you every time you do it. I did read it. I found it to be bullshit put out by anonymouse fucks and youtubers on the internet.

Everything is labeled a conspiracy that does not agree with the CNN narrative

Sorry Pat. FOX, Brietbart, Drudge, Zerohedge and other antigovernment news sources do not cover the wackadoodle false flag mass shooting shit. You have to read the comments in those media sources to find the few wackadoodle commenters that believe in that shit.

http://annavonreitz.com/public-order-with-cover-2.pdf

Here you go @pulsevape . They have gotten so ridiculous, so fooled, that they are literally asking the globalists(international courts) to rule over the US. This is what happens when you start to believe far fetched bullshit. Pat doesn't need to be coddled, he needs an intervention.

Fuck the international courts. If we can't take care of our own business, inviting the devil into our home on our behalf is a ridiculous notion. I'll pick up arms long before I invite outsiders to rule on my behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors