Become a Patron!

Updates on the IPV4????

mntman09

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeh. To me thats a hell of a good price for a 100 w mod with tc. I paid more for my segelie 150.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I went to my b&m for my ipv3 and paid 150 so yeah great deal indeed

mntman09

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeh i paid 130 for my segelie. But its a really good mod. Hope this ipv 4 is better. Got it cuz of the tc specifically

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeh i paid 130 for my segelie. But its a really good mod. Hope this ipv 4 is better. Got it cuz of the tc specifically
I'm really looking forward to not having to drip as often. I go through bottles so quickly. With the TC dripping is awesome.

mntman09

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thats the other reason in got this mod. Im just getting into build and drip. Heard tc was the only way to go for dripping

mntman09

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I make my own juice... and i keep bout 20 10ml bottles ahead... so i will have enough to experiment with dripping... and yes the tc will help

st0nedpenguin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I wonder how many they'll ship with the next lot next week, another 3000 this time?

It's getting kinda ridiculous.

Kaged_Gryphon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This sucks lol. I see all of you guys who ordered via Gearbest getting emails about shipping and here I am still trying to figure out why they emailed asking if I wanted to cancel my order. Oh, and I paid for expedited shipping so when mine does finally show up I will update on how that goes.

mntman09

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I dont think theres been another mod this wanted. Its crazy

st0nedpenguin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I dont think theres been another mod this wanted. Its crazy

Honestly the demand isn't even that high, it's been massively inflated by their inability to actually deliver the product.

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm jealous of everyone if they get them next week. As part of the Smog group buy looks like I have to wait till probably arounf the 15th. They say China ships to them on the 8th. That'll take 3 or 4 days to L.A. and another 3 or 4 days to me. At least the price is the best offered.

st0nedpenguin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
VaporizerChief is claiming they'll be shipping all preorders on Monday, which kinda goes against the announcement from VapeNW that P4U only shipped 100 mods per vendor.

More confusion. :p

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VaporizerChief is claiming they'll be shipping all preorders on Monday, which kinda goes against the announcement from VapeNW that P4U only shipped 100 mods per vendor.

More confusion.
Where did you hear that only 100 mods per vendor shipped?

from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

Dragger

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Has anybody paid for expiditated or overnight shipping on their orders

I did, but my info may not be worth anything. I bought a couple of Nautilus tanks when they were on sale. Ordered on 4/15 and the expedited shipping was only a few dollars extra. It shipped on 4/17 with Singapore Post and I received it on 4/25. On 4/13 I had ordered a couple of I Stick 20 and since I wasn't in a hurry just took the standard shipping. It also shipped on 4/17 but is still listed as "preparing shipment" with Hungary Post.

I had ordered a dash cam from Gearbest a year ago, chose standard, and got it in about 20 days. I don't know whether the first order has a problem or if it's just normal standard shipping.

So, expedited shipping was 10 days. Standard shipping is 17 and counting...

TheBloke

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Where did you hear that only 100 mods per vendor shipped?

Thanks for that link!

The vendor I bought from - myepack.co.uk - received 20 units on the 28th, and said "the rest of our order" would be in a week or so later. They received so few in the first batch that they didn't put them in-stock on the website, and just sent them to people who had pre-enquired about them (as I did.)

I'm trying to work out if that's the same batch VapeNW are talking about. They say "released on 28th" - does that mean that P4U shipped them on the 28th, meaning vendors would receive them 30th or 1st or whenever? Or does it mean P4U shipped them to arrive on the 28th, meaning vendors could start sending them to customers on that date?

If the latter, then that must be the same batch my vendor got, which means more than 2000 were released: because if 2000 were released in batches of 100, but my vendor got only 20, then it must have been 100 units * 20 batches (for bigger vendors) + 20 units * XX batches (for smaller vendors.)

But if the former, then that must mean that VapeNW is talking about the second batch, the one my vendor said would be in after a further week.

The reason I'm interested is to work out if vendors like myepack.co.uk are only going to receive 100 next week, and the rest of the order another week after, or if next week will be the full order.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for that link!

The vendor I bought from - myepack.co.uk - received 20 units on the 28th, and said "the rest of our order" would be in a week or so later. They received so few in the first batch that they didn't put them in-stock on the website, and just sent them to people who had pre-enquired about them (as I did.)

I'm trying to work out if that's the same batch VapeNW are talking about. They say "released on 28th" - does that mean that P4U shipped them on the 28th, meaning vendors would receive them 30th or 1st or whenever? Or does it mean P4U shipped them to arrive on the 28th, meaning vendors could start sending them to customers on that date?

If the latter, then that must be the same batch my vendor got, which means more than 2000 were released: because if 2000 were released in batches of 100, but my vendor got only 20, then it must have been 100 units * 20 batches (for bigger vendors) + 20 units * XX batches (for smaller vendors.)

But if the former, then that must mean that VapeNW is talking about the second batch, the one my vendor said would be in after a further week.

The reason I'm interested is to work out if vendors like myepack.co.uk are only going to receive 100 next week, and the rest of the order another week after, or if next week will be the full order.
I know it's a little confusing but Vape NW
has stated pre orders will be shipped next week...that's good enough for me..
I suspect I should have an email stating my order has shipped Tuesday or Wed if all goes according to plan...
I live in southern CA, and it's a straight shot up I-5 to Federal Way WA, where Vape NW is located...so once it's shipped it should be here a few days later...
I still have two IPV3''s/subtanks I can vape along with a couple mechs/RDA's
in the meantime... it's all good!

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for that link!

I think bigger orders got 100 in their first batch/wave. Eciggity posted on their fb page that in the first wave they will receive 100 silver units.

This is how the ipv3 started out as well. p4y sent like 250 black units to Eciggity in the first wave and so the first couple weeks after release were slow and then p4y filled all orders.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Makes me wonder why some people are getting emails from gearbest saying they will ship the IPV4 next week, I ordered nearly a month ago and haven't got a email, is it just because I have not contacted them about my order, and means I will wait longer due to not contacting them?

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Makes me wonder why some people are getting emails from gearbest saying they will ship the IPV4 next week, I ordered nearly a month ago and haven't got a email, is it just because I have not contacted them about my order, and means I will wait longer due to not contacting them?
What color did you order? I am starting to wonder if that email was just so they could access the funds they took already. What stage is your order in? Paid?
I have never contacted them. Here is what they actually sent maybe you got it awhile back.

Thank you for your recent pre-sale with GearBest.com.
We have successfully processed your authorized payment for order:

What happens next
We are carefully checking and packaging your order, it will be shipped out within 3-5 business days to the shipping address you provided.

If you have selected Expedited Shipping with a courier or Standard Shipping, a tracking number will be provided so you can track and monitor your package online. There may be a slight delay before the tracking number becomes active or when the courier updates.

We are always happy to help
Customer satisfaction is always our top priority here at GearBest.com. If you have any questions or wish to change to a different shipping method before the order has been shipped (you may be required to pay a upgraded shipping fee), please contact us at our dedicated Support Center at any time. We'd love to hear from our customers and continue to improve so that we can provide an even better shopping experience. Helpful contact information about our business hours along with telephone numbers can be viewed here.

Thank you so much again for your business! We are confident you'll love your high quality goods at wholesale prices from GearBest.com

Kind Regards,
GearBest Team

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine's 'processing' too - but what does that mean? LOL
Well I think it means they are going fulfil it very soon.. it's no longer sitting on the computer as pre order...But don't quote me here...

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What color did you order? I am starting to wonder if that email was just so they could access the funds they took already. What stage is your order in? Paid?
I have never contacted them. Here is what they actually sent maybe you got it awhile back.

Thank you for your recent pre-sale with GearBest.com.
We have successfully processed your authorized payment for order:

What happens next
We are carefully checking and packaging your order, it will be shipped out within 3-5 business days to the shipping address you provided.

If you have selected Expedited Shipping with a courier or Standard Shipping, a tracking number will be provided so you can track and monitor your package online. There may be a slight delay before the tracking number becomes active or when the courier updates.

We are always happy to help
Customer satisfaction is always our top priority here at GearBest.com. If you have any questions or wish to change to a different shipping method before the order has been shipped (you may be required to pay a upgraded shipping fee), please contact us at our dedicated Support Center at any time. We'd love to hear from our customers and continue to improve so that we can provide an even better shopping experience. Helpful contact information about our business hours along with telephone numbers can be viewed here.

Thank you so much again for your business! We are confident you'll love your high quality goods at wholesale prices from GearBest.com

Kind Regards,
GearBest Team

I ordered the black, and they took payment straight away when I placed the order, been saying processing since then, I know the black is going to be a little longer, I'll just be happy if get by the end of May, but as this mod has been talked about since the beginning of the year, I won't hold my breath :)

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered the black, and they took payment straight away when I placed the order, been saying processing since then, I know the black is going to be a little longer, I'll just be happy if get by the end of May, but as this mod has been talked about since the beginning of the year, I won't hold my breath :)
Did you ever get an email like that?

I only ordered 6 days ago. I ordered Silver. They took the payment out of funds I had sitting in paypal even though it was only showing as authorized until today when it went to paid.

I guess some wait and see stuff. When I hit the preorder on the silver there was about only 50 showing but I figured that it probably was a second group they were showing.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you ever get an email like that?

I only ordered 6 days ago. I ordered Silver. They took the payment out of funds I had sitting in paypal even though it was only showing as authorized until today when it went to paid.

I guess some wait and see stuff. When I hit the preorder on the silver there was about only 50 showing but I figured that it probably was a second group they were showing.

I couldn't remember as a while ago, but I did just search my email and got this email on the 10th April

Thank you for your recent order with GearBest.com

We are delighted to inform you that we have received your payment for orderW1504100414368289 and will process your order immediately.

What happens next
Once we have carefully prepared and packaged your order, it will be dispatched to the shipping address you provided using the shipping method you selected.
If you have selected Expedited Shipping with a courier or Standard Shipping, then a tracking number will be provided so you can track and monitor your package online. There may be a slight delay before the tracking number becomes active or when the courier updates.

Some good news:When the order status is updated to ”shipped out” then you will receive a bonus of 73 GB points from this purchase.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I couldn't remember as a while ago, but I did just search my email and got this email on the 10th April
That's the exact email I received from GB....being processed doesn't mean shit lol....just means the funds you put in were taken out....so your on a list that thousands of people are already on....I loathe waiting so I opted out and went to vnw....but now seems to be a waiting process there too.....I tried emailing them for a ballpark figure and haven't got anything back from them....so in this case it's a catch 22

Last edited:

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's the exact email I received from GB....being processed doesn't mean shit lol....just means the funds you put in were taken out....so your on a list that thousands of people are already on....I loathe waiting so I opted out and went to vnw....but now seems to be a waiting process there too.....I tried emailing them for a ballpark figure and haven't got anything back from them....so in this case it's a catch 21
That's odd..they answer my email requests, like this one ...I asked what the "taco shell" batt cover was made with, and if they had a B&M shop too..
But i did get a prompt reply
70e2fc6e3df57766758508ef9eb46388.jpg

Also their phone number was posted as seen in this screenshot..

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh wow this whole time I was emailing another part of their site.....didn't email the info@vapenw lol

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had a pre-order with VapeNW, but that was back in January, and the delays just got crazy, so ended up cancelling, but then when saw I could get at gearbest for $65, I decided to jump back in, I don't regret it, might be waiting a long time, but think the price is worth the price IMO :)

thunderdan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
bbLbZ2j.jpg

Lol, just got this email. So the ipv4 delays are all yihi's fault. xD

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bbLbZ2j.jpg

Lol, just got this email. So the ipv4 delays are all yihi's fault. xD
So have they got it right between them yet? (P4U & Yihi)
I just want my mod to be shipped soon, like everybody else on this thread...lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wonderful just to add to the drama that's already present lol

thunderdan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I just got the same email lol. There is probably some truth to it. I am sure Yihi would want the M class to hit before the ipv4.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it were true, m class sales may have suffered a bit out of the gate if the ipv4 was already on the market.

Guess it worked somewhat, been enjoying my m-class for 3 weeks now.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it were true, m class sales may have suffered a bit out of the gate if the ipv4 was already on the market.

I would have went for the m class but its very pricey

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

On the flip side though it was having the M class that lured me into ordering the ipv4 as I figured it would make a good carrying mod.

thunderdan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
On the flip side though it was having the M class that lured me into ordering the ipv4 as I figured it would make a good carrying mod.

Yeah, the ipv4, whenever I get it will be a nice out n about mod I won't care about beating up.

I'm not a fan of wraps or anything and like my m class naked, so its been destined for home use. At least for now.

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So have they got it right between them yet? (P4U & Yihi)
I just want my mod to be shipped soon, like everybody else on this thread...lol

YiHi Owns a % of P4U Sounds more like a monopoly or something

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Has anyone received any confirmation from either gearbest or vapenw? I received an email from vapenw stating they are receiving a small batch of ipv4's to send out to the oldest pre-orders. Then will be sending out more afterwards

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anyone received any confirmation from either gearbest or vapenw? I received an email from vapenw stating they are receiving a small batch of ipv4's to send out to the oldest pre-orders. Then will be sending out more afterwards
I've haven't received any such emails from vapenw yet...I placed my pre order with them 5 days ago...

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I placed my order on the 29th. I mean I didn't expect an automatic ship out once I placed the order. I emailed them yesterday about ship outs and what I explained up there is what they sent me. So we'll see about the supply and demand in the upcoming week or 2. That's when I expect things to be back under control.....or at least I think that way lol...

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got this email update from vapenw ..Hope I made the cut to get one of these 100 units they're getting in this latest shipment
f675aa16815f8bcf0c3b008f9700f2cf.jpg

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah that's basically the same thing he said to me too

I don't think we'll be part of that cut though.

VU Sponsors