Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah sorry way off topic. I got both orders going from gb and vnw

mntman09

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That was my fault guys. New here. I just hope everybodys comes in soon. Will have a lot to talk bout when they get to everyone

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah sorry way off topic. I got both orders going from gb and vnw
No worries!
But I watch this thread because I have a IPV4 on pre order...like to hear about progress with other folks orders being shipped....

from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah starting this thread I never thought it would go this long lol....but I'm glad because I love seeing the pics and vids of the product. And what is going on with our orders. Perhaps I jumped the gun with gb but I have high hopes :)

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah starting this thread I never thought it would go this long lol....but I'm glad because I love seeing the pics and vids of the product. And what is going on with our orders. Perhaps I jumped the gun with gb but I have high hopes :)
Well they have less than a day to either extend the pre-order again or start doing something.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Through my email correspondence with gb they said they will start sending after may 1st.....as vague as that sounds...only time will tell

st0nedpenguin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
http://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_...v4_by_p4y_only_released_2000_units_for_first/

We want to keep everyone informed and updated:

P4Y has released 2,000 units on the 28th of April. 20 stores will be getting 100 units each the first week of release. This is for stores that ordered 3,000 units and above. We are part of the group that will be getting 100 units. More units will be sent out the following week.

We do have thousands of units coming in, which will be enough to cover all our pre-orders and more. We wanted to keep everyone informed as we have just been informed by our rep at P4Y.

This has to be the trolliest product release ever.

samed23

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just curious, I have Samsung 25R's which are 25 amp batteries. Do I really need 30 amp batts for the IPV4?

st0nedpenguin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The 25Rs are 20a batteries but they'll be fine.

samed23

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh thanks for pointing that out. I googled Samsung 25R specs and the first result said 25a. Maybe I should have read more than one result :p

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I canceled through gearbest. They gave me a really shitty answer through an email. I will be getting a refund soon. So vapenw it is.

vapingmechanic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I canceled through gearbest. They gave me a really shitty answer through an email. I will be getting a refund soon. So vapenw it is.
Sorry to hear but I went the Same route. So far I dont regret it one bit!

TheBloke

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey guys,

I have posted a lengthy (1 hour) unboxing and detailed look/thoughts video on the IPV4, which I received this morning.

Unfortunately this includes two hardware problems that came up with my model - now seemingly resolved, but worrying all the same.

I took the liberty of making a new thread, as I didn't want it to get buried, and this is more a 'news' thread rather than 'release' - hope that's OK!

Here's the thread including the video link and embedded video: Pioneer4You IPV4 : Unboxing, detailed look and thoughts, and first problems found

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How long did the refund take to get in your account?

vapingmechanic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A couple hours from the time I emailed them to paypal showing the refund and then PayPal returning the money to my account.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok that's great news thanks for letting me know

Oh wait I didn't use PayPal. I used a regular payment. I hope that doesn't hinder anything

vapingmechanic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah no problem. I was expecting days maybe weeks but this was the first thing that GB did that impressed me

Dave Sak

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well now you boy's got me freaked out again. I think I'll stick with gear best till after the first and see what happens..

Dave Sak

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
[Qat was the answer that made you change your mind? UOTE="CTFX, post: 439445, member: 20006"]I canceled through gearbest. They gave me a really shitty answer through an email. I will be getting a refund soon. So vapenw it is.[/QUOTE]
Wh

Hoekakes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
anyone else buy theirs from eciggity?

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
anyone else buy theirs from eciggity?
I didn't but I did buy the ipv3 pre-order from them and they were one of the first vendors to ship them out. They were also really good at that time about updating their facebook page with information. Even though they are in Hawaii I got the mod in hand 3 days after they shipped.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's almost 2016 still not ipv4???? Folks instead of waiting, I suggest move on, buy another one or research for something better... Im sorry for the folks that pre ordered.. I know GEARBEST HAS IT/35 days shipping...obviously PFY is OVERWHELM by the demand, I hope they don't disappoint buyers...
Fyi i have no intention of buying this MOD.. Good luck folks!
BIGBOYVAPER

TheBloke

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's almost 2016 still not ipv4???? Folks instead of waiting, I suggest move on, buy another one or research for something better... Im sorry for the folks that pre ordered.. I know GEARBEST HAS IT/35 days shipping...obviously PFY is OVERWHELM by the demand, I hope they don't disappoint buyers...
BIGBOYVAPER

I've got an IPV4, and so have about 1999 other people :)

(The rest of the world should get them in about a week: they sent out around 2000 items in a first batch end of last week, that end users like me started getting this week; the big batches should follow at the beginning of next week.)

Yeah it's been hugely delayed. And it has quite a few issues on release, including a ridiculously out-of-date/plain wrong manual, and lots of changes to the published specs. But it's here, it works, and overall it's pretty good - though I personally do rather dislike the UI :)

dankrips

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just received an email from GearBest stating that my Black IPV4 will be shipping after the QC check on Monday! I'm on my phone right now, I'll post the email when I get to the office.

rowsley

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just received an email from GearBest stating that my Black IPV4 will be shipping after the QC check on Monday! I'm on my phone right now, I'll post the email when I get to the office.
Yeah same here. They said they have black and silver in stock and will start shipping next week and offered a stupid cloupor mini silicone wrap as a gift that's worth 99 cents. That's bout stupid lol

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BIGBOYVAPER
lol thanks for the advice.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is this this the black/silver IPV4 or the silver/black? Just curious, a little confusing sometimes, lol thx!
be29d8b94e66f717e14267e9860a9225.jpg

dankrips

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is this this the black/silver IPV4 or the silver/black? Just curious, a little confusing sometimes, lol thx!

From my understanding, the pic you posted is the Black model. Please don't quote me on that, I'm just as clueless as the next guy.

Here is the email from GearBest (with a few things removed for privacy):

Dear ^*#^$*&^$&^*#,

We’re delighted to inform you that we have received your recent order at Gearbest. Thank you so much!

You have a new message waiting for you entitled '!@#$%%^&*, @^*^($**(*'. For more information and to reply to the message, please review it on

After you have replied to it, please note that our team will respond within the next 24 hours (except weekends and public holidays).

Thank you again.

Many Thanks

Gearbest

Please do not reply to this email as it is automatically generated. We are unable to reply to any emails sent to this address.

And here is the text from the ticket message:

Dear customer,

We apologize for this mistake. After further investigation we found out our system sent the wrong email to you.

The items you ordered are actually in stock , we can send them to you after the QC check next week.

Now we can give you two options:

1: You can wait the item for a few more days, we can send it to you as soon as possible, and we will give you one 122161701 as small gift.

2: If you didn't want to wait, we can refund to your account, then give you 5usd cash coupon as compensation.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding

Best Regards

Gearbest support center

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From my understanding, the pic you posted is the Black model. Please don't quote me on that, I'm just as clueless as the next guy.

Here is the email from GearBest (with a few things removed for privacy):

Dear ^*#^$*&^$&^*#,

We’re delighted to inform you that we have received your recent order at Gearbest. Thank you so much!

You have a new message waiting for you entitled '!@#$%%^&*, @^*^($**(*'. For more information and to reply to the message, please review it on

After you have replied to it, please note that our team will respond within the next 24 hours (except weekends and public holidays).

Thank you again.

Many Thanks

Gearbest

Please do not reply to this email as it is automatically generated. We are unable to reply to any emails sent to this address.

And here is the text from the ticket message:

Dear customer,

We apologize for this mistake. After further investigation we found out our system sent the wrong email to you.

The items you ordered are actually in stock , we can send them to you after the QC check next week.

Now we can give you two options:

1: You can wait the item for a few more days, we can send it to you as soon as possible, and we will give you one 122161701 as small gift.

2: If you didn't want to wait, we can refund to your account, then give you 5usd cash coupon as compensation.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding

Best Regards

Gearbest support center

GB seems like kind of a confusing place to deal with. I made another purchase from them the day before yesterday. I ordered the Heatvape Invader Mini 50w TP mod as a work device for 54.77. That item was in stock and I will get a better idea on how they do business while I wait for the ipv4 dust to settle.

rowsley

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol I still dont understand why they are offering a silicone cover for a mod we probably dont own as a gift

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They were also offering ni200 wire as part of a deal at some point as well. They took that off shortly after others who pre-ordered complained they wouldn't get anything lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I just got the email from GB saying the ipv4 will ship out to me in the next 3-5 days.
Best of luck to you brother. I was just tired of the runaround with them. So I went with vapenw instead. Hope we can all just get our damn products and expand on this topic more :)

mntman09

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Has anybody paid for expiditated or overnight shipping on their orders

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Best of luck to you brother. I was just tired of the runaround with them. So I went with vapenw instead. Hope we can all just get our damn products and expand on this topic more :)
Totally understandable. I half considered cancelling and doing the same thing, but I kind of bought this based on price and curiosity On page one it was me asking why you did not order from vapenw instead of GB and then x amount of days later I impulsively bought it from GB. Hope vapenw treats you well.

Has anybody paid for expiditated or overnight shipping on their orders
I did not but @TygerTyger was mentioning ordering something from them on Done Deal and she paid for expedited and had to pony up another 17 bucks or something like that to the DHL man. She is in Canada though so I do not know if this is a normal occurrence. Like I said I bought on price and so to pay extra for shipping would have defeated the purpose.

mntman09

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeh. Was just wondering. Since i ordered from my b&m i will just wait till they say its here. They told me it was shipping friday and i would have it wedesday

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeh. Was just wondering. Since i ordered from my b&m i will just wait till they say its here. They told me it was shipping friday and i would have it wedesday
If you don't me asking what did it cost you ordering from your B&M?

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No doubt you will get it a good time before I do then. The shipping I chose at GB is 7-25 days lol. I am not in a hurry for the device though. Although patience is not my strong suit, and I can sometimes be like the rich girl in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory where I want my golden goose NOW! lol

mntman09

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Me too! Lol. Ive been doin that with sub ohm tanks. Gettin into drippin so wanted tc mod... NOW!! Lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah given the fact we live in the states and would be getting directly from overseas made me rethink my purchase. It would probably take a month more to get to me anyways. So I chose vnw for the simple fact they buy in bulk. Bulk orders seem to come out faster to the companies. Then it's just shipping within the states. Which is only 3-5 days. So what I'm gathering is that I will receive what I ordered last night to come early may. It's only a few dollars extra then what I paid through GB

mntman09

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They will be saleing them for 110 once they stock them. They ordered 20... but i paid for mine as a pre order.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
90. I dont mind payin a little more to support them. They are really good to me and their the best shop here in central indiana (indianapolis).
That seems to be the rate with eciggity and asmodus right now. Which is a pretty good deal

VU Sponsors