Become a Patron!

Updates on the IPV4????

Kaged_Gryphon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Now if I can just find the NI200 Atlantis coils I was told exist.

Kaged_Gryphon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I would like to find those as well, so if you find them let me know.

Will do, they are actually part of the reason I chose the Freemax Starre. It is compatible with Atlantis coils and the Atlantis/Anyvape Segatank RBA head along with the NI200 heads.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
^^^glad someone found those for yall! They totally rock!

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A guy on reddit bought one from a B&M in New Jersey day before yesterday. The store had 20 of them. So, they are trickling in

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just placed a pre order with Vape NW for the IPV4...they state they
($79.99) should be shipping them next week...I truly hope so! Lol
3462827cc54031c5c57f47c9cfd91b23.jpg

from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm using my Atlantis with a NI200 head on my SX Mini, 26 Joules, 485 Degrees. It time!
Roger that!
Not caring what anyone says, yihi hit a homerun! As did aspire! I'm still blown away that this is a clearomizer!

Kaged_Gryphon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Apparently they sent another message after I went to sleep:

Dear Dylan,

Thank you for your email.
This item can't restock anymore.
So you don't need to wait.

Do you like to change to other items?

Best regards
Tess.

This time I included a chinese translation of my reply.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Apparently they sent another message after I went to sleep:

Dear Dylan,

Thank you for your email.
This item can't restock anymore.
So you don't need to wait.

Do you like to change to other items?

Best regards
Tess.

This time I included a chinese translation of my reply.
Who did you order from ?

Kaged_Gryphon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Gearbest. I posted their first message yesterday. They randomly emailed me saying the item will not be restocking and if I want another item.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gearbest. I posted their first message yesterday. They randomly emailed me saying the item will not be restocking and if I want another item.
Well this thread sorta got off topic and I was too lazy to back track so thanks for telling me again...I was just wanted to be sure I'll never order from them ...
That said I did place a pre order with Vape NW this morning ($79.99)...they say they'll be shipping the IPV4 next week... Its all good!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They are slowly coming out, few people at the other place have said they got theirs, so hopefully they will start coming out steady to everyone :)

Picture I stole from the other place, (thanks Petabread)

0pYvTfU.jpg

Hoekakes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
edited :woops

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm anxiously waiting to see the reports

Hoekakes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
they have a new video of the temp control on p4y website

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I just watched the Vape NW video and I must say I was impressed, with the review and the the guys who reviewed it. They were to the point with no Rip Trippers type mumbo jumbo, lol... but more importantly they are getting a shipment the 28th, which is tomorrow...the dude said they will ship pre orders the same day, even if he has to stay late... That hit a home with me because I just placed a pre order with them this morning...
Lookin' good!. So far, lol

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I still have got no email from GB saying they aren't going thru with order.I submitted ticket to see if we can get update

st0nedpenguin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I just watched the Vape NW video and I must say I was impressed, with the review and the the guys who reviewed it. They were to the point with no Rip Trippers type mumbo jumbo, lol... but more importantly they are getting a shipment the 28th, which is tomorrow...the dude said they will ship pre orders the same day, even if he has to stay late... That hit a home with me because I just placed a pre order with them this morning...
Lookin' good!. So far, lol

P4U is shipping tomorrow, still gonna be a few days or more before they arrive in the US.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
GB just replied:
Dear william,

Thank you very much for your recent message.

Unfortunately, this order is not ready yet. The item your ordered is a hot sale and there have been significant supply issues with the manufacturer.We are as disappointed as you and feel let down by the manufacturer. We wish to apologize unreservedly for this situation.

Regarding item(s):Genuine PIONEER4YOU IPV4 100W Variable Wattage Box Mod
We expect to receive the goods in 7 to 10 days.
We have 3 options to offer :
1.We kindly ask you to wait. Once we receive the stock from the vendor,we will ship your package immediately.
2.Cancel the item and we will refund you.
3.Change the item,please browse our website to find a similar item and send us the link(just as http://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_170576.html) of the item you would like instead by replying to this message).

We will do our best to help you.
We wish to take this opportunity to apologize to you for any inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,
Nydia

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GB just replied:
Dear william,

Thank you very much for your recent message.

Unfortunately, this order is not ready yet. The item your ordered is a hot sale and there have been significant supply issues with the manufacturer.We are as disappointed as you and feel let down by the manufacturer. We wish to apologize unreservedly for this situation.

Regarding item(s):Genuine PIONEER4YOU IPV4 100W Variable Wattage Box Mod
We expect to receive the goods in 7 to 10 days.
We have 3 options to offer :
1.We kindly ask you to wait. Once we receive the stock from the vendor,we will ship your package immediately.
2.Cancel the item and we will refund you.
3.Change the item,please browse our website to find a similar item and send us the link(just as http://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_170576.html) of the item you would like instead by replying to this message).

We will do our best to help you.
We wish to take this opportunity to apologize to you for any inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,
Nydia

Tread lightly they will cancel your shit.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah I did ,explained I still want it just trying to clear up some confusion and don't mind waiting

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
P4U is shipping tomorrow, still gonna be a few days or more before they arrive in the US.
Yeah, and Vape NW sent me a email stating they will be shipping them to us ASAP with a ETA sometime next week..
Its all good!

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
dhl was supposed to deliver yesterday. They suck. Now i am waiting impatiently for arrival this am. As soon as it does i will post pics and overview

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
dhl was supposed to deliver yesterday. They suck. Now i am waiting impatiently for arrival this am. As soon as it does i will post pics and overview
Who is dhl? Haven't had my coffee yet, lol

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DHL delivery
Cool...I'm not familiar with them because I don't order anything outside a US vendor...but hopefully your package may arrive today maybe...in any case I do wish you good luck and happy vaping!

Dan DePippo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Did you check mailbox. Dhl here delivers thru post office. Just a thought

Kaged_Gryphon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
To anyone thats having trouble communicating with GearBest:

For those that don't know or remember, GB messaged me randomly to tell me the IPV4 would not be restocking and if I wanted a refund or another item. Several messages back and forth later they still didn't understand that I knew the item was a pre-order and wanted to wait. What finally got them to understand was sending a reply telling them that I knew the item was a pre-order and that I still wanted it, but I put my reply through Google Translate first. That did the trick as they replied with this:

Dear Dylan,

I feel so sorry for that.
Because this item sell very well.
So do you like to wait more 7-10 days restock it?

Best regards
Tess.

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To anyone thats having trouble communicating with GearBest:

For those that don't know or remember, GB messaged me randomly to tell me the IPV4 would not be restocking and if I wanted a refund or another item. Several messages back and forth later they still didn't understand that I knew the item was a pre-order and wanted to wait. What finally got them to understand was sending a reply telling them that I knew the item was a pre-order and that I still wanted it, but I put my reply through Google Translate first. That did the trick as they replied with this:

Dear Dylan,

I feel so sorry for that.
Because this item sell very well.
So do you like to wait more 7-10 days restock it?

Best regards
Tess.
Sometimes no communication is better communication lol Glad you are getting it worked out.

vapingmechanic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just received this email from gearbest. Not exactly sure what they are trying to say with this. Sounds like I got a similar message that others have

Thank you for your time and

understanding.

We are sorry to let you know that we have problem with following product(s).It can not meet demands.We are afraid that we can not offer you recently.
sku * quantity * productName:
122777201 * 1 * Genuine PIONEER4YOU IPV4 100W Variable Wattage Box Mod

In order to provide the maximum benefit for each of our valued customers and to build a long-term relationship with you, we are able to refund the amount for the unavailable item(s), We offer you following two options:
A: Refunds to your GB wallet, we also offer worth 5 times points with the price of the out of stock product(s) (e.g. 1usd = 5 points 3usd=3*5 points)
B:Exchange for product(s) of equivalent value.
Which is your preferred option (please choose only one)?

Refunds to your GB wallet will occur automatically without your reply, you will not need to do anything. However, if you wish to receive the refund via your original payment provider instead, then you must contact with us within 5 business days.

For your reference,please check this link http://www.gearbest.com/m-article.htm?id=111 for more information about GB wallet.

GB wallet is a fast and secure payment tool, making it easy to stay up-to-date with all your account transactions.

There are just some of the advantages of using GB wallet:

1)Secure Payment: your financial information always remains 100% private and secure
2)Easy-to-use Operation: It takes under a minute for you to learn how to use the user-friendly interface.
3)Smart Management: GB wallet is designed to help you manage and control your money easily and conveniently. Checking your transaction details, order history and more is effortless.
4)Free GB Points: If you choose to keep any refunds in your GB wallet, you will receive the corresponding amount of free GB points to save even more money.
5)Fast Refunds: Refunds are prioritized for wallet holders and will be issued to your GB wallet within 1-2 business days.

If you have more requests, please do not hesitate in letting us know so we can resolve the issues to you to the best of our ability.

Best Regards
Support Center

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just received this email from gearbest. Not exactly sure what they are trying to say with this

understanding.

We are sorry to let you know that we have problem with following product(s).It can not meet demands.We are afraid that we can not offer you recently.

In order to provide the maximum benefit for each of our valued customers and to build a long-term relationship with you, we are able to refund the amount for the unavailable item(s), We offer you following two options:
A: Refunds to your GB wallet, we also offer worth 5 times points with the price of the out of stock product(s) (e.g. 1usd = 5 points 3usd=3*5 points)

Refunds to your GB wallet will occur automatically without your reply, you will not need to do anything. However, if you wish to receive the refund via your original payment provider instead, then you must contact with us within 5 business days.

For your reference,please check this link http://www.gearbest.com/m-article.htm?id=111 for more information about GB wallet.

GB wallet is a fast and secure payment tool, making it easy to stay up-to-date with all your account transactions.

1)Secure Payment: your financial information always remains 100% private and secure
2)Easy-to-use Operation: It takes under a minute for you to learn how to use the user-friendly interface.
3)Smart Management: GB wallet is designed to help you manage and control your money easily and conveniently. Checking your transaction details, order history and more is effortless.
4)Free GB Points: If you choose to keep any refunds in your GB wallet, you will receive the corresponding amount of free GB points to save even more money.
5)Fast Refunds: Refunds are prioritized for wallet holders and will be issued to your GB wallet within 1-2 business days.

If you have more requests, please do not hesitate in letting us know so we can resolve the issues to you to the best of our ability.

Best Regards
Support Center
Man, I feel for you bro!
I would take the refund and say to hell with Chinese vendors! Just a thought, lol

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just received this email from gearbest. Not exactly sure what they are trying to say with this. Sounds like I got a similar message that others have

understanding.

Best Regards
Support Center

Did you make some inquiry? I have yet to get that message but if I do I will order from somewhere else.

vapingmechanic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Man, I feel for you bro!
I would take the refund and say to hell with Chinese vendors! Just a thought, lol

Yeah I've been really thinking about since i noticed vape nw should be shipping out in a week or two. Are they a good vendor to go through? And yes I made an inquiry about a week ago so I'm trying the google translate method to see if that pans out any better

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I've been really thinking about since i noticed vape nw should be shipping out in a week or two. Are they a good vendor to go through?
My brother says they are...he lives in Bellingham WA.. This will be my first order from them...BTW, I think he stated in the video a shipment was sent on the 20th and they should have it on the 28th which is today...I emailed them asking when they will start shipping...pre orders will be shipped same day the shipment is received even if he has to work late...sounds pretty cool to me, lol

vapingmechanic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My brother says they are...he lives in Bellingham WA.. This will be my first order from them...BTW, I think he stated in the video a shipment was sent on the 20th and they should have it on the 28th which is today...I emailed them asking when they will start shipping...pre orders will be shipped same day the shipment is received even if he has to work late...sounds pretty cool to me, lol

Fair enough . I appreciate the info im starting to think that gearbest was just too good to be true!

vapingmechanic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sweet ill definitely give them a shot. Just tried calling the GB hotline just a busy signal so hopefully they understand my email

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sweet ill definitely give them a shot. Just tried calling the GB hotline just a busy signal so hopefully they understand my email
I understand the price may go up after pre order sales... I know Eciggity price is now $94 after shipping 20 pre ordered units....I think the same could happen at NW after their pre order sales too...don't know for sure though...just sayin

O

VU Sponsors