Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We will probably be the next wave. I'm hoping in a week or 2

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I figured I'd get it faster from VapeNW than from Gearbest. I can be patient (really, I'm sure I can LOL) :)

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I figured I'd get it faster from VapeNW than from Gearbest. I can be patient (really, I'm sure I can LOL) :)
I figured that too, especially living down here in southern CA... As I mentioned before, its a straight shot up I-5 to Federal Way WA, so once it's shipped I should get it in just a few days. No worries, least so far! Lol

from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I figured that too, especially living down here in southern CA... As I mentioned before, its a straight shot up I-5 to Federal Way WA, so once it's shipped I should get it in just a few days. No worries, least so far! Lol

Me too! (Maybe we should plan a road trip!! LOL)

st0nedpenguin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

That's what you'd think, yet when I order stuff from CA to WA it takes longer than it does for stuff to come cross country. o_O

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's what you'd think, yet when I order stuff from CA to WA it takes longer than it does for stuff to come cross country. o_O
Lol yeah seems to be a luck of the draw or something...

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got my Provari in 3 days from the day I placed the order, Provape are in Monroe, WA...I always got my juice within 3 days from MBV that are in Bellingham, WA...
Took 5 days to get a tank I ordered out of NYC,,.took another 4 days to get a mod I ordered out of Florida... So I don't think it's going to take long at all to get my IPV4 out of WA once it ships..

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Since they're out, now, I want one even more... Lol. I know there has been a review on this site with a couple issues, namely the Too Hot! Error. I got that once on my iPV3, changed attys and hasn't happened again, even with the same atty. it had an adjustable 510, and it was a connection issue.

I'm hoping for everyone who pre ordered, and myself, since I'll be getting one, that they were delayed to get them working well. I kinda look at this like the world of video games. Every big game gets delayed at least six months, many a year, or more. People always complain, but I'd rather they polish them prior to releasing a broken game. I'm working under the assumption that was a part of this as well. I'd rather wait longer, and get a well tested product, so let's hope that's what is gonna happen. I got my Mini 2 recently so I'd have a one battery mod, with the ridiculous deals on these, I'm kinda wishing I had pre ordered the 4 instead. The misprints in the manual also suggest that some features might have been modified or pulled out. If that's the case, none of them are deal breakers, and if they were necessary to stabilize the device, then that's good.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Doesn't hurt to have a ipv4 to add to a collection :)
Indeed it doesn't. I've had nothing but great experiences with my two P4Y devices, so I have a feeling once they're in stock and priced well, I'm on it.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Indeed it doesn't. I've had nothing but great experiences with my two P4Y devices, so I have a feeling once they're in stock and priced well, I'm on it.
It's already priced very well in several sites. I have an ipv3 and ipv mini II. P4Y definitely makes some great products. If you are interested enjoy the hunt! Bunch of sites claim to have them in stick....another thread here has potential in stock items....take a look-see :)

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's already priced very well in several sites. I have an ipv3 and ipv mini II. P4Y definitely makes some great products. If you are interested enjoy the hunt! Bunch of sites claim to have them in stick....another thread here has potential in stock items....take a look-see :)
I agree... I own two IPV3's that have been stellar with both subtanks and builds as low as .12 in various RDA's.. They are a little boxy but I'm hearing the V4 is one of the smallest dual batt mods out there..add that "taco shell" wrap around grip and TC I think it's going to be my best mod yet from P4U
Can't wait to get my hands on it! Lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I agree... I own two IPV3's that have been stellar with both subtanks and builds as low as .12 in various RDA's.. They are a little boxy but I'm hearing the V4 is one of the smallest dual mods out there..add that "taco shell" wrap around grip and TC I think it's going to be my best mod yet from P4U
Can't wait to get my hands on it! Lol

I heard through a video it's the same size as the ipv3 just rounded for better comfort in hand. I could be wrong

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think its a lot narrower than the V3 due to the design of the taco shell...curved too..

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Too much at $90, plus I don't do pay pal...lol

Has Them In Stock And Priced To Sell Fast
$_57.JPG

Ebay Item # 121637673242

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Already placed a pre order in with Vapenw ..Thx anyway

Hopefully you will get yours in the next batch really sucks all the delays that have happened ,but I'm reasonibly pleased with the device besides the mirrored screen being hard to read in sunlight

TheBloke

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hopefully you will get yours in the next batch really sucks all the delays that have happened ,but I'm reasonibly pleased with the device besides the mirrored screen being hard to read in sunlight

Impossible to read in (bright) sunlight, hard to read in normal light :)

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Impossible to read in (bright) sunlight, hard to read in normal light :)
LOL
hopefully they will release a updated ver to resolve this and offer the part for early adopters to fix it. there's a guy on another thread that removed his altogether said it wasn't to difficult either.

Last edited:

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How many times are you gonna post that?
I found others on ebay ,but they want over $100 bucks for thier units they have on hand. I can post those if you so wish.

Mopar_Daddy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is gearbest a legit site for ordering the ipv4? I have seen mixed reviews

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes it is legit, but it's overseas and would take a while for it to come to the states.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They have my money but the jury is still out on that one lol.
Yeah honestly no one really knows. Anyone out there get an ipv3 from GB when it was pre-order status? Perhaps someone can shed light on a status for that company

Mopar_Daddy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I called vapenw today and they had told me they only got 100 of them in and they are all taken. They were not to sure how many more they would get on the next shipment.

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got my cloupor mini 30 watt from them they are a reputable company only downside is the shipping time from over sea's. other then that yea

Mopar_Daddy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Are there any other sites selling the ipv4 worth checking out?

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah honestly no one really knows. Anyone out there get an ipv3 from GB when it was pre-order status? Perhaps someone can shed light on a status for that company
I had never heard of them until this year. I found some negative and positive reviews from last year.

Off topic but...
What has me worried is I pulled the trigger on the 50w tc Heatvape mod for a beater work mod and they say 3-5 days processing which I am still in that time frame but the color I chose is now showing out of stock. Hopefully they will deliver or contact me quick enough if there is a color issue.

Mopar_Daddy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah i checked them and the black ipv4 is not available. Bummer

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah i checked them and the black ipv4 is not available. Bummer
Ebay has a bunch of users who have posted that they have some in stock. Seems legit to me

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Has anyone used vaporrange.com before?
I never heard of them before. I'm not sure if this is going off topic or not. The other thread that was posted maybe more appropriate. Not sure though.

judgewiz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vaporrange shares facilities with Asmodius as the warranty for Sig and P4U. I noticed Origin Vapes also have some IPV4 in stock

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I'm using my Atlantis with a NI200 head on my SX Mini, 26 Joules, 485 Degrees. It Rocks big time!
I have the Atlantis with nickel an mine us set exactly like yours. This kicks ass now. I made it 6 days on the first coil with was heavy vaping whenever I could. approx 100ml went through it before the flavor decreased.

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the Atlantis with nickel an mine us set exactly like yours. This kicks ass now. I made it 6 days on the first coil with was heavy vaping whenever I could. approx 100ml went through it before the flavor decreased.
Did you get your Atlantis Nickel Coils From Vapor Shark? I was going to order some ,but decided to wait as I was unsure if they have the bigger wicking holes like the new coils or the smaller original ones.

Mopar_Daddy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone know if the lg he2 flat top batteries will work well with the ipv4?

Maverik_X

Deez Nutz
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone know if the lg he2 flat top batteries will work well with the ipv4?
should work fine as long as they are married together and are both new

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I got my Provari in 3 days from the day I placed the order, Provape are in Monroe, WA...I always got my juice within 3 days from MBV that are in Bellingham, WA...
Took 5 days to get a tank I ordered out of NYC,,.took another 4 days to get a mod I ordered out of Florida... So I don't think it's going to take long at all to get my IPV4 out of WA once it ships..

I live in New Orleans Louisiana and it takes 6 days for something coming from Miami but 3-4 for something from California. Everything leaving Miami gets hung up in Oompa Loompa Florida for 3 or 4 days...haye that city.

VU Sponsors