Become a Patron!

VapDraks after hours...

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Should be interesting. Looks like the beginning of each month they put like 8 juices on sale for that $10 per 100ml. I still haven't figured out how to use the tracking from Israel post yet :(

I'm pretty sure you will have tracking, perhaps ask for it, could be a couple of bucks more, though.
I always had tracking from my german orders...

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have noticed one thing funny about FB vaping sites. Lot of people like to post videos of them making clouds. LOL kids!

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This was pretty much my day.....

funny-images-33.jpg

Dern summertime; I woke up late and couldn't tell if was AM or PM...lol

Hiya Caff!!!
How could I miss your post???
Nice to see ya :)

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm pretty sure you will have tracking, perhaps ask for it, could be a couple of bucks more, though.
I always had tracking from my german orders...
I have tracking number but isn't clickable, not sure to look on usps site, Israel post site, im gettin old.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have tracking number but isn't clickable, not sure to look on usps site, Israel post site, im gettin old.

You have to track it on the Israelian post until it lefts Israel, as soon as it is in the USA you can track as always, some times you have to eliminate the spaces of the code... not so easy beeing part of the international vape conspiracy... codes &stuff...;)

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You have to track it on the Israelian post until it lefts Israel, as soon as it is in the USA you can track as always, some times you have to eliminate the spaces of the code... not so easy beeing part of the international vape conspiracy... codes &stuf...;)

Ok let me try

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL, ok it worked. Here was what it said.

"The item was received and will be sent to destination. Latest update on 12/08/2014."

LOL very informative.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hope they ain't fillin their tanks with MY JUICE!

:p

Im not complaining figured it would be 2 weeks, and im sure you wait super long for goodies...You are probably rollin eyes at my wait..LOL

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Vap, loookie whut I found: http://www.savoryspiceshop.com/herbs-spices/chiles/

They even have dried Trinidad Scorpions. ;)

IDK about your shipping cost, (they do have stores in FL and TX) but they have a LOT of interesting herbs, spices and things. Not just Chiles.

WOW!!!
Great place, will try to order from them
I never forget about a promise...
Question: If I send dried out chiles to the States, would you be able to use the seeds?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
WOW!!!
Great place, will try to order from them
I never forget about a promise...
Question: If I send dried out chiles to the States, would you be able to use the seeds?

Providing they are not dried above 90-100F, should be able to. I only have a window though..damn Apt.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Providing they are not dried above 90-100F, should be able to. I only have a window though..damn Apt.

Oooopsiieee... I dry 'em in the Sun :oops:
Anyhow, tomorrow I visit my argentinean butcher friend... he has a vacuum machine, perhaps I can send out some fresh ones (properly packed) ;)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oooopsiieee... I dry 'em in the Sun :oops:
Anyhow, tomorrow I visit my argentinean butcher friend... he has a vacuum machine, perhaps I can send out some fresh ones (properly packed) ;)

That would be awesome!

I've bought boxes of fresh chile peppers from BakersPeppers before, so I know it's quite possible.
Here are some tips: http://thehotpepper.com/topic/30861-how-does-one-package-fresh-superhots-for-mailing/

Sun-dried is the best actually. :)

I just meant some are dried commercially in super-hot ovens and that kills the seeds. The Sun doesn't...if it did, there'd be no plants in the wild eh?

Oh, you want some crazy..check these guys. I knew the owner, Jim Campbell, from THP.

http://www.wildpepper.com/

Lots more links: http://www.pepperfool.com/links/fresh_home.html

OK, I'll stop now.....before your brain and wallet explodes.. :D

Last edited:

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sun-dried is the best actually. :)

I just meant some are dried commercially in super-hot ovens and that kills the seeds. The Sun doesn't...if it did, there'd be no plants in the wild eh?
Kewl... I just brought some yellow little bastards back from the jungle...

Wild stuff... with no name yet...

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hope they ain't fillin their tanks with MY JUICE!

:p

Im not complaining figured it would be 2 weeks, and im sure you wait super long for goodies...You are probably rollin eyes at my wait..LOL

Hey @Wabah58 , don't be shy... Caff & I have long story on the forums... but don't feel excluded :)

Last edited:

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh, no problem. Im chatting to few friends that used to live here in St.Louis about the crap that is going on here right now. BBL.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh, no problem. Im chatting to few friends that used to live here in St.Louis about the crap that is going on here right now. BBL.

I will have to chase you down on that "FB" thingy, that is corrupting you

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dig mah Bling.... :cool:

zoAjXIel.jpg

Yeah, it's functional...the fill port on the Fogger v4+ uses Phillips screws. ;-)
Irony: that's the dual-head screwdriver keychain that comes with the Fogger.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

zoAjXIel.jpg

Yeah, it's functional...the fill port on the Fogger v4+ uses Phillips screws. ;-)

Now... that looks niiiiiicccceee :)

But, that fogger, huh... I don't know if you noticed that I'm kind of partial to the expromizer... :D

... nice set up, buddy!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now... that looks niiiiiicccceee :)

But, that fogger, huh... I don't know if you noticed that I'm kind of partial to the expromizer... :D

... nice set uo, buddy!

Thanks, the Fogger/Copper Panzer is beastly and heaaavvvvy, but it is awesome.

Yea. I noticed. ;-)

Isn't that kinda like the Taifun? I've seen them, but forget.
Love my Fogger though...once it's built, ya just use the fill port and Voila! EZ Peazy.

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

zoAjXIel.jpg

Was just thinking about ordering a Panzer (SS) and a Stingray from Angelcigs... What is your opinion?

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I noticed. ;-)

Isn't that kinda like the Taifun? I've seen them, but forget.
Love my Fogger though...once it's built, ya just use the fill port and Voila! EZ Peazy.

Pretty much the same... the expromizer is the love-child of the Kayfun and the Taifun... pretty parents, but it doesn't mean that the offspring is pretty ;)
It's a perfect workhorse!!! Not nice... but extremly efficent... did I mention it's German? :D

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The last line was intended as a pun to Germans, did it come through?

I can do them puns, since I'm German :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The last line was intended as a pun to Germans, did it come through?

I can do them, since I'm German :)

Ah, sorry, I didn't get it at first. I'll blame the Whisky. ;-0

Wait, you're German?! Must be the Black Forest region... ;)

I dated a giant (6'1") German woman once...was...interesting. :rolleyes:

VapDrak

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whisky + Coffee = Do Moar Stupid Things with Great Energy!

good_friend_best_coffee_add_booze_funny_sayings_la_cork_coaster-rf55b40052bf04d2fb5232e7097af6a99_ambkq_8byvr_324.jpg

Dunno how I can like your post multiple times... kind of the story of my life... want to, can't to... multiples, i mean...

Ok that was a bit criptic... but Mans of World should understand me :D

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dunno how I can like it multiple times... kind of the story of my life... want to, can't to...

Ok that was a bit criptic... but Mans of World should understand me :D

Me too man..I figured you'd like that one. :D

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee