Become a Patron!

Vaping for over a year, posting first time!

BOSS MAN TOM

Hello,

My wife and I are converted smokers. I used to smoke around a pack a day, and then I switched to American Spirit roll-ups. We were still smoking a lot. We started vaping at the end of 2013, and we haven't looked back since!

We started running Kangertech Evod pen vapes, but now we are both vaping Kanger suboxes. I know there are more fancy vapes out there, but I don't see myself needing anything beyond this. I love the versatility of the kbox and the power of the subtank.

I exclusively vape NET juices, and my purpose of joining is primarily to post review of NET juices. I have tried a lot of Goodejuice NETs, and I have been very satisfied.

My favorite ejuice right now is the Goodejuice Wild Turkey. It's an NET that in my IMHO tastes identical to an unopened pack of Camel fulls (which is the flavor I prefer anyway to that of the burnt tobacco).

I am going to try some other suppliers to see what other great NET flavors I can get my hands on. I think my next experiment will be with a cigar flavor from naturally-extracted-tobacco.com.

I am always open to suggestions for what to try next, and thanks in advance for that and for welcoming me in.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi and Welcome to VU, Glad you found us, and glad you both found vaping!!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you here!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome aboard! Am interested to read your future posts on NETs, as I've recently acquired a taste for a few of them. ;)

BOSS MAN TOM

Welcome. Do you have a dog? If yes, please post pictures. If no, please buy a dog then post pictures.
I have two dogs, a doberman and a doberman mix. Will post pics sometime soon. Is posting dog pics common here?

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Tapatalk

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well, Boss Man Tom. Is it safe to say you're the boss at GoodeJuice? Inquiring minds want to know how many mentions it takes before the web crawler finds it mentioned on another site for Google Analytics.

Bugley

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I look forward to reading your reviews. The closest I had to NET is from House of Liquid (UK/EU). Their EL Toro range is lovely Puros Dark and Cigarillos are num num num!

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
welcome to the VU, glad to see you decided to join the best vaping community!!!!

VU Sponsors