giphy.gif
I think I’ll order breakfast!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You take a lot of that stuff~!

View attachment 156326

I bought 120 caps about two months ago and I’m almost out. Lately (the last week or so) I’ve been taking it a lot. It helps clear my sinuses of congestion. It’s the thing that works the best for me. I think with herbs you’re meant to take them for three weeks, then stop for a week.

I need to stop for a week, but I’ve been feeling yuchy lately. Not anything like the flu I had months ago but just tired and congested.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I bought 120 caps about two months ago and I’m almost out. Lately (the last week or so) I’ve been taking it a lot. It helps clear my sinuses of congestion. It’s the thing that works the best for me. I think with herbs you’re meant to take them for three weeks, then stop for a week.

I need to stop for a week, but I’ve been feeling yuchy lately. Not anything like the flu I had months ago but just tired and congested.

Probably just Spring Fever with this crazy weather the flowers and trees are starting to bloom.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Probably just Spring Fever with this crazy weather the flowers and trees are starting to bloom.

I hope so, but afaik I’m not allergic to anything. I never have been.

Oh, Dr. Axe has an article on Quercetin that’s pretty good. It’s got a lot of benefits. BP wouldn’t like it since they can’t patent it and it’s fairly cheap to buy. Check it out at Dr. Axe dot com, you might be surprised.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I hope so, but afaik I’m not allergic to anything. I never have been.

Oh, Dr. Axe has an article on Quercetin that’s pretty good. It’s got a lot of benefits. BP wouldn’t like it since they can’t patent it and it’s fairly cheap to buy. Check it out at Dr. Axe dot com, you might be surprised.

I don't take any of that stuff or even OTC stuff.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It’s an herb. I don’t take any otc stuff or really anything else except raw garlic if I’m feeling really bad.

I use loose dried herbs in tea, so a powdered herb isn’t much different to me. Jmho.

I cook with plenty of Garlic but my food isn't very "Garlicey" because I cut it up real tiny or slice it really thin so it melts away. I hate when cooks use big pieces of garlic that bites back IMO. I have never eaten raw garlic though and can't stand the smell of it on my hands~!

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I find sniffing horseradish gets my sinus's moving.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don’t want to be the only person in a mask, or wearing a bandanna across my face...but it’s usually crowded around here.
You would've laughed at me when I was working masonry. I'd wear a bandanna around my face when cutting stone, brick, fake stone...would wear a wet bandanna around my head to try to keep cool, I looked ridiculous funny

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning all-or should I say afternoon? So far a great day!-Won a Vaporesso Target PM 80 from @Heaven Gifts this morning.A lovely e-mail I must say.I have been They have gotten great reviews and I have been watching the Voopoo Vinci's for a while but this is so much better.Wonder how long it will take to get here??Also the sun was out this morning.

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I cook with plenty of Garlic but my food isn't very "Garlicey" because I cut it up real tiny or slice it really thin so it melts away. I hate when cooks use big pieces of garlic that bites back IMO. I have never eaten raw garlic though and can't stand the smell of it on my hands~!
I love the smell of garlic so much-sometimes I just bake some to make the house smell good!!The I spread it on some bread or a cracker and eat it!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good morning all-or should I say afternoon? So far a great day!-Won a Vaporesso Target PM 80 from @Heaven Gifts this morning.A lovely e-mail I must say.I have been They have gotten great reviews and I have been watching the Voopoo Vinci's for a while but this is so much better.Wonder how long it will take to get here??Also the sun was out this morning.
:confetti: CONGRATULATIONS :confetti:
Hope you get it soon!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I won a GA from HG one time and it got her so fast I wasn't expecting it yet~! Congratulations~! :stars::stars2::hearts::confetti::vapemail:

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I won a GA from HG one time and it got her so fast I wasn't expecting it yet~! Congratulations~! :stars::stars2::hearts::confetti::vapemail:
I won a dead rabbit rta/rba/rda something or other-still have to take it to my local shop so they can show me how to use-That was a few months ago and also got here really fast.Before all the shipping problems though. Will love it whenever it arrives.:blowkiss:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

If you’re ever really sick, esp. now with corona, cut up some garlic real small, and put it in a teeny piece of bread. The bread makes it not so horrible to eat.
It’s a kick butt anti biotic, anti viral, anti bacterial, basically it’s anti everything! And it works.

Lately I’ve been chewing a small bit of a clove raw. So I’m not being social now very much. :teehee: I wanted to see if what I had was a cold or just allergies. The Quercetin ended up helping, not the garlic.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
hat is one of the things I miss about NY. You can get anything delivered.I live in country so not so much.:(

It’s one of the few things that I still like about NY. We used to have quite a few 24/7 places that delivered decent food, which was great. I used to love ordering breakfast at 2am, it was so good!!

But now everywhere closes at 10pm. :cry:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Lucky you!! Congrats, I hope you love it. It’s a beautiful looking setup. The Sun came out for you!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I won a dead rabbit rta/rba/rda something or other-still have to take it to my local shop so they can show me how to use-That was a few months ago and also got here really fast.Before all the shipping problems though. Will love it whenever it arrives.:blowkiss:

On a totally different note, IHF is texting me now about a sale!! Unbelievable!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You would've laughed at me when I was working masonry. I'd wear a bandanna around my face when cutting stone, brick, fake stone...would wear a wet bandanna around my head to try to keep cool, I looked ridiculous funny

My hubs used to be Jesse James when he was painting! Always a bandana instead of masks. His hair would end up multi colored from the paint and spackle.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
All I had was a salad today and I did not make a really big one but now I am a little hungry~! Maybe I will just have a piece of fruit but damn I could get into a hot pocket or a Cup O Noodles~! LOL

The fruit is obviously healthier, but not really filing. Would a Cup O Noidles fill you up? What’re you having for dinner?

Edit : I appreciate that Tappy didn’t really correct “noidles” for noodles. :WTH:

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It’s the City that is mostly asleep at night here! Granted it’s not Manhattan, but we still used to be 24/7.
We have a lot of couples with kids, in apartments.

Do you remember when Bars used to stay open until 4AM? Back in those days the after hours places were hopping until sunrise~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yum! I’m exploding after an omelette and home fries. Then I splurged on half a blueberry muffin.

The diner I got it from is really a bit better than my usual. And cheaper!!

You sure get a lot of Take Out~! I get take out but I would prefer to cook. Sometimes with my Sweetie I just tell her I am bringing this over to cook because her idea of making dinner is a phone call~!

VU Sponsors