Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Since I was up so early and have been eating lots of bread and deserts lately I was planning on a Salad for today's lunch and had it just now. I got some fresh Mango's from my Vegan Neighbor the other day and I added a whole one to nice garden salad.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
e0f19e92e8e67f82a0272e260f64c4c3.gif

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So Joey never called and I went to Harbor Freight and picked up tubes for the tires on the pressure washer. Changed the tubes and did the 2 car driveway and the siding on the house above the Field Stones. Then cooked dinner. Had a few beers and now relaxing.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
giphy.gif

Twin Peaks day!

How’re you doing, Steve? I had a good nights sleep and woke up early. Yay!

I had a few Beers after working hard all afternoon yesterday then after dinner I was having Nespresso's experimenting with some old coffees I had hanging around. Had a Jamaican Mountain and some I think Amaretto. Slept well and was up at 5AM watering.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have been drinking some new Master Roast.

So was the damn good coffee meme appropo? :teehee:

I finally made a cup of my instant with some Mexican unbleached sugar I got. It’s not as sweet as regular sugar, which is okay since I haven’t had regular sugar in ages.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm fixing to head out to meet with my boss and pick up some stuff I need for a road trip I'm taking next month. The trip to the office is 80 miles one way which I'm glad I don't have to make too often anymore. The last time I was there was January or February I think. I don't have a cubical there anymore as they have made me a remote employee.

1b230379c68b354cfd13c644c6a1b5b8.jpg

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The work day is just about done. I'm going home, nice hot shower and take some pain killers. Rinse, lather, repeat tomorrow. How are you Rhianne?

I was coughing and had a sore throat most of the day, so I just stayed in bed and read. And ate a few cloves of raw garlic. Yuch.

I’ve got stuff to do this week, but I’m not going out amongst people right now, even if it might only be allergies. Wearing a mask with sneezing and coughing is not something I want to do!

Hope your pain gets relieved. Is it your back?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm fixing to head out to meet with my boss and pick up some stuff I need for a road trip I'm taking next month. The trip to the office is 80 miles one way which I'm glad I don't have to make too often anymore. The last time I was there was January or February I think. I don't have a cubical there anymore as they have made me a remote employee.

1b230379c68b354cfd13c644c6a1b5b8.jpg

giphy.gif

Looks like Hans and Franz. Pump you up...

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Tired this morning. Allergies make me horse and a little congested in the mornings but it doesn't last.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Tired this morning. Allergies make me horse and a little congested in the mornings but it doesn't last.

I was hoarse the whole day yesterday. I called up for a delivery and the girl was kinda weirded out a bit. It didn’t even sound like me!

I hate allergies. I wish it wasn’t summer now. :cry:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have been outside watering and transplanting some tomato plants. They aren't getting big in the starters and I think they are root bound. Drinking coffee and vaping the entire time~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Busy day here today and I worked my ass off. After I transplanted a bunch of Tomato Plants I cut, edged and blew the lawn. Then I pulled out the pressure washer to clean the last side of the house I didn't get to last time. Got done around 3PM and took a nice shower and having a couple of Heineken's while sitting on the front porch and vaping~! :cheers:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Making a Chili Verde of my own concoction for dinner tonight and I might have went a little heavy on the Louisiana Supreme Hot Sauce. It does have a bit of a kick~!

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Making a Chili Verde of my own concoction for dinner tonight and I might have went a little heavy on the Louisiana Supreme Hot Sauce. It does have a bit of a kick~!
Thar sounds delicious! There's a local Mexican food place here that has chili verse nachos. They are great.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thar sounds delicious! There's a local Mexican food place here that has chili verse nachos. They are great.

This was a Chili with cut up Pork and they said it wasn't HOT~! Next time I will flame their fucking Hemorrhoids off so they admit it had some taste.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
giphy.gif

Good morning, everyone.

You’re up early, Steve. But if you went to bed early, it’s normal.

I didn't go to bed early I was watching TV and fell asleep. I did a lot of work outside yesterday and had a few beers. I couldn't believe I crashed after having an Espresso.

VU Sponsors