Vaping on the Front or back Porch

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Going over to a good friend's house who happens to be my daughter's father-in-law. He has the smoker going with ribs, pulled pork, and mushrooms. Good eats tonight!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
d192efd27872913d72c192b9bc4129ff.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Morning? I guess for some but since I have been up since 6AM it is definitely afternoon for me.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Damn sure is Hot out today~! Had to run over the the Towers to fix Joey's printer and check his Sound Bar. One down but did not have a Spare HDMI Cable to test the Bose System.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Those Bose systems are amazing.

Not like they used to be with this Smart Fucking Technology. Control is not like it used to be and don't get me started with these Smart TV's. So fucking stupid you can't change aspect ratio like you used to be able to select what you want. Gave him a Movie File with English as the DEFAULT Language but it played in German. Had to Remux the file and remove the German Audio because it sees the first file in line and does care about what the default was.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Not like they used to be with this Smart Fucking Technology. Control is not like it used to be and don't get me started with these Smart TV's. So fucking stupid you can't change aspect ratio like you used to be able to select what you want. Gave him a Movie File with English as the DEFAULT Language but it played in German. Had to Remux the file and remove the German Audio because it sees the first file in line and does care about what the default was.
A friend of mine had a Bose surround sound system on his home theater. The speakers were tiny but the sound was so realistic. I was so impressed. The first time I ever heard a Bose Wave stereo I was blown away by the sound. I would love to have one.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A friend of mine had a Bose surround sound system on his home theater. The speakers were tiny but the sound was so realistic. I was so impressed. The first time I ever heard a Bose Wave stereo I was blown away by the sound. I would love to have one.

I have a Sony DD 5.1 Surround Sound which shakes the house~! Full control over every aspect. Sure Bose is nice but the new shit is for dummies who just want Plug and Play.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Waiting to hear from Joey because I have to go back over to the Towers the continue diagnosing his Bose Sound Bar.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How’s things over there? Things are opening up here but I don’t feel like jumping in yet!

Even though Phase 3 starts tomorrow I am still doing what I have been doing. Although I stopped with the gloves and using hand sanitizer. I do wear an N95 Mask and not one of the cheapo blue ones. At least the one I wear is Medical.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Even though Phase 3 starts tomorrow I am still doing what I have been doing. Although I stopped with the gloves and using hand sanitizer. I do wear an N95 Mask and not one of the cheapo blue ones. At least the one I wear is Medical.

Sanitizer was driving me crazy, it dried out my hands. I actually misplaced my mask!! And I’ve got to go to the bank this week. I’ll have to dig out a bandana or something. I wore the mask the last time I went out, though.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
How about you? How are you doing? Sleeping better? Husband coming home soon?

He may be coming home next month, thank God. We’ll see. I want his dad to be okay and start doing what he’s supposed to be doing, so he doesn’t have another cardiac thing.

I’m doing good, thanks. My food’s coming this afternoon so I’m slightly pins and needles.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I bought the refillable SS Pods for my Nespresso but the holes in them were too small and clogged too easy. I had to drill them out. Started with a couple to test and them did the all.The top is the holes the machine makes in the foil covered Pods. The one in the middle is for a single Espresso and the bottom is for a Double or 8 Oz cup which I drilled out.

jQvQRUl8CSUUwEJ31dceAv92loaEzxw0y-dNDYKTCNbLgvX0KKUnKEVyYVq24r0n71zlEMbViGYDsyw-DbsZaqvwJVdpufso0nbB9Fp2fx1T1oduMUbiX31R7VGznL-Zgd_Vx3Yd69F9ppSzV3mWtC0VyYs-kojIx0YijQtlgyAPwTY_3AFHG5bpo8ZgwKvFq396NTmHVUcmddKuNv2Qab7IJpRA9lF9Ti41ZlU12QuajznCQ3MuJOVzFn9j0W21-19DRdwoSnKgedkkG8exfc2e7Zw_y-94RxxSjFDeNy55ji_tJP5L-p3eQJl5I20upZbwLFB7li0lTCNWyTkVJJhwsql3MM3ccsfnJtfdLPQFNZuM9HwHNr7aDlOxTuORXWxxak5LMLZ80mwpVUo6TlRYzf0br4vN9giioB0fuAqJ_uGTrTCiUwAHUNgLWVLECpd7F3ijnsydg8j1Sw65zjmTHIKMipBdtUA-h2XvV739hnh6z6T9wurTrbNrvmmbZVVJRUQhov51K_azrZCWVZJmAGm4B4X4sxWKfXOXmGT_8KI2AQTxOCrMPV1fKPF1IKITTnAqP2zNqblVEEGfBFRlyoCAIdU7RccK7atavQerbqDL8GOgQyzfqXaCDOz-OlKVjYuZQ3r-NB91krZhNQZp-9PPE5JE7IDAMRbnZegFI8ffMeTUaX3lnxCfhQ=w567-h755-no

VU Sponsors