2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just like this one, easy to do :)
a08e401e8e6b03dfbd96e58fa5919077.jpg

This is me and Emma taking a break :)
bac7c63e06094450df0755a112385efd.jpg

And finally, my last job. I was very close to having a heat stroke. Thankfully, there was a basement and we had a high velocity fan. I pretty much took off all my clothes and laid down on the cool cement floor with the fan on me.
I really do miss doing the work, but I can't handle the heat any more :(
7c938a005841b8f933b3cbf2ffebe796.jpg

Wasn't able to get a pic of it being done and :facepalm: don't recall where it is at to go get one :rolleyes:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
And finally, my last job. I was very close to having a heat stroke. Thankfully, there was a basement and we had a high velocity fan. I pretty much took off all my clothes and laid down on the cool cement floor with the fan on me.

Drats, i missed it :teehee: :wave:

should have got one of those folding canopy things, idk what they are called. i couldn't work an outside job, i would have skin cancer in a week. and that is after i got out of the hospital with serious burns.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i'l try.

nah, not that high, maybe 20' ish up.

no. but i would love to just take it down to into the attic and replace it with pipe. but getting the bricks and cap down, idk a good way to do it.
i'l try.

no. but i would love to just take it down to into the attic and replace it with pipe. but getting the bricks and cap down, idk a good way to do it.

These days they use Chimney Liners which is a expandable pipe in the center of the bricks.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Just like this one, easy to do :)
a08e401e8e6b03dfbd96e58fa5919077.jpg

This is me and Emma taking a break :)
bac7c63e06094450df0755a112385efd.jpg

Wasn't able to get a pic of it being done and :facepalm: don't recall where it is at to go get one :rolleyes:

I am officially impressed!!
giphy.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good Evening All been outside all day doing some many things but the major one was I detailed my vehicle. Went to the Market and Ace Hardware for a toilet seat I will replace tomorrow. My afternoon consisted of 4 Guinness Stouts and made burgers on a Cowboy Brand Charcoal fire. Now having an Espresso.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good Evening All been outside all day doing some many things but the major one was I detailed my vehicle. Went to the Market and Ace Hardware for a toilet seat I will replace tomorrow. My afternoon consisted of 4 Guinness Stouts and made burgers on a Cowboy Brand Charcoal fire. Now having an Espresso.

Gah. Sounds great. I did have Chicken and Garlic Sauce yesterday, though. It’s not the same as red meat, however. But I suppose the craving will go away.

Eventually I hope my sleep goes back to normal, and I can catch you here. :hug:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

the soft close seats are GREAT !

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
i'l try.

A grinder with a masonry wheel or one of those masonry saw and a buddy to help you ;) . But, definitely wait till fall, you don't need to go into the hospital with severe sunburn :eek:
Wish we would've had one of 'em.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
A grinder with a masonry wheel or one of those masonry saw and a buddy to help you ;) . But, definitely wait till fall, you don't need to go into the hospital with severe sunburn :eek:
Wish we would've had one of 'em.

thanx. but i am not going to grind it all out. just fill in what fell out. like i said, i would take it down and replace with pipe, but i can't think of a safe way to get the cap down.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I left here early this morning to pick up the pressure washer at my Sweeties garage. Had to go crazy to find Conventional 10W30 motor oil. Got robbed of $6 for a quart of Castrol GTX but at least it is high quality oil. So I serviced the machine and checked if it needed a tune up then power washed all the cement for the back yard to the front sidewalk. Put new sand in the bricks around the walks after I was done. My hands and feet are sore as all get go~!

VU Sponsors