Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning EVERYBODY! TGIF!

Morning, Don. Hope your morning is going good.
giphy.gif

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Whoa, I ate Chinese leftovers last night and this morning I was sick as a dog. I still feel dreadful!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
How old were the leftovers? Hope you don't have food poisoning~!

I ate some from two nights ago, meaning to eat the stuff from the night before. I don’t know if it was food poisoning, it could’ve been. I threw up, had the runs. Felt just the worst I’ve felt pretty much ever. It came over me in a wave. :cry: I feel too yucky to even get up. Hopefully it will pass in a few hours.

I took a bit of a raw garlic clove about an hour ago. If it’s some bacterial thing, that will help get rid of it.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Sounds like it, but as long as it stopped. Keep Hydrated and get some electrolytes in you.

As soon as I can crawl to the kitchen, I’ll make some tea. I got some unbleached sugar and it makes my tea taste yummy. I’ll have some pink Himalayan salt, as well.

Yeesh, I haven’t felt that bad from anything prolly ever.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks, Steve! I do feel slightly better but my tum is still a disaster. It took me about 5-6 minutes to mosey over to the bathroom!
giphy.gif

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Certain people are always Welcome and you are one of them~! Just I need to know if your bringing what I am cooking or not. I have said to my friends for decades................. You bring it and I will cook it~!

So far, it’s me, Amber and Don for dinner and a vape! :giggle:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That is not Milk that is the Creme from the Espresso

Sorry, it looks like frothed milk. Although I’ve never made frothed milk like that!

I’m finally almost back to 100% normal, but I haven’t eaten yet really. I’ve only had tea with sugar. If I had any crackers in the house, I’d have that.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The drip tip screws counter clockwise to open and clockwise to close. You fill it from the 2 small holes in the top.

I couldn’t get the holes open enough. I did it once and couldn’t do it again, for some reason. It’s sitting on a Lustro mod waiting for me to figure it out. I liked it when I was using it, though.

Edit: I figured it out. I was screwing it the wrong way.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The Drip Tip turns about 2 whole turns and then you fill it through one. They just lower and you fill in a hole. I use a glass dropper at about 1ML a squeeze.

It’s better with a dropper. I used a 120ml bottle with a very small nozzle. It was harder with the chubby bottles of juice.

I’ve been vaping an old Aspire K3 this week. It’s an AIO and I got another one from China this week. I put the tanks on different mods, since they’re detachable. Nice mellow vape.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So what happened to the Severe Thunderstorms we were supposed get? Phone was alerting me of High Damaging Winds, Power Failures and heavy rain. All we got was a freaking Sun Shower~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So it finally started raining and I went in the backyard to check and make sure I had the shed door closed and the extension for the cutter on the back patio. All of a sudden we got a torrential downpour and I got stuck in the backyard for about a half hour~! Good thing I had a glass of wine........ :vino:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Off to make a cup of coffee, after my Anglo Irish Breakfast tea.

( I mix English and Irish Breakfast tea bags in my mug. )

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

I’m lazing out today. I started a new book and my tummy still feels a little weird from the other day. So, coffee and reading in bed. And possibly a movie later.

Hope you’re doing good, Steve. The rain was not very exciting here. I’m gonna charge batteries a bit and try to be on in a couple hours.

:hug::hug:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I started off with a relaxing morning but that all changed as soon as the Parents woke up. Now preparing a little impromptu BBQ of a couple of Racks of Ribs~ Going to do a simple Potatoes and the Gas Grill with Brocoli-Rabe with the Ribs cooked on the Cowboy Brand Charcoal with some Hickory Smokin for a bit.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I started off with a relaxing morning but that all changed as soon as the Parents woke up. Now preparing a little impromptu BBQ of a couple of Racks of Ribs~ Going to do a simple Potatoes and the Gas Grill with Brocoli-Rabe with the Ribs cooked on the Cowboy Brand Charcoal with some Hickory Smokin for a bit.

You are racking up good deeds and good karma, Steve. But you’re really lucky to have your parents. <3

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Have the Potatoe and Broccoli Rabe prepared and ready to cook. Waiting a little longer before I marinate the ribs with a little Olive Oil, Garlic Powder and Oregano before I smoke them. Then the Bulls Eye BBQ Sauce.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Have the Potatoe and Broccoli Rabe prepared and ready to cook. Waiting a little longer before I marinate the ribs with a little Olive Oil, Garlic Powder and Oregano before I smoke them. Then the Bulls Eye BBQ Sauce.

Sounds yummy. My tummy still hurts from throwing up, I can’t believe it. It’s sore!! I just had some salad, and that’s it.

You make some great food, though.

VU Sponsors