Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

:giggle: And I’m going out now! See you later, Steve.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No that is strange I saw it when I hit reply but now in the post nope??

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
All set up for today's BBQ except I need to setup the Laptop and speakers for the sound system. Just doing Hamburgers and Hot Dogs so I have it easy today~! ?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
All set up for today's BBQ except I need to setup the Laptop and speakers for the sound system. Just doing Hamburgers and Hot Dogs so I have it easy today~!

That will be nice! I woke up later than usual today, so I’m just finishing my coffee now.

It’s too hot to do anything here today. I walked to the bank yesterday, it was so humid. But it was a nice walk!

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I finally deposited my stimulus check so I can buy some stuff, but not sure what I want. I know, all my problems should be so bad!!
over the last couple of weeks both detonators and a paranormal crapped out on me. The good news is I made one det from two and the paranormal just needs a screen. Vapers Tek has 25% off so I bought another 600ml of nic and Element has a progressive sale so I bought a Kelpie rda, another Topside lite and ...an Odin mini DNA 75. Blame it on covid and covfefe...

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
over the last couple of weeks both detonators and a paranormal crapped out on me. The good news is I made one det from two and the paranormal just needs a screen. Vapers Tek has 25% off so I bought another 600ml of nic and Element has a progressive sale so I bought a Kelpie rda, another Topside lite and ...an Odin mini DNA 75. Blame it on covid and covfefe...

I was broke last week when I could’ve bought more juice before the ban kicked in July 1. But really, I don’t need anything. It’s just in feeling paranoid, like what if I need something and I can’t get it or whatever.

Piss off, Cuomo.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was broke last week when I could’ve bought more juice before the ban kicked in July 1. But really, I don’t need anything. It’s just in feeling paranoid, like what if I need something and I can’t get it or whatever.

Piss off, Cuomo.
This letter accompanied the flyer:

Happy Independence Day to All!!!

I want to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Janine Davenport, and I live in Oklahoma City. I am the youngest sister of Kevin Swalley, the brilliant and creative mind and founder of Vapers Tek. Kevin launched this company in 2013 mixing and selling his e-liquid to anyone who wanted to quit smoking. He loved creating unique recipes, especially tobacco flavors so that people could quit smoking and still achieve the satisfaction that they had when they smoked.

Sadly, Kevin passed away in December 2018 and since then, I have been running Vapers Tek from Grove, Oklahoma, and have been neck-deep in this awesome craziness since then. The timing of all of this could not have been worse, as I was just facing the challenge of losing my husband to cancer in September of 2017. Although I had never expected any of this, or to have to operate and manage a business, I love doing this and have no desire or intention of ever letting it end.

I am certainly not alone in my love and commitment to Vapers Tek and the Vaping community. Our talented and dedicated staff is comprised of Justin, our nicotine cutting master, e-liquid chef, and salesman; Shelby, our shipper extraordinaire and salesman; Charmoin, our most tenured employee who loves making the customers happy; and Jordan, our Marketing guru, and salesman. We all love you DIY’ers! We love making you happy and when something doesn’t make you happy, we all bust our butts to make it right! Which brings me to the next paragraph!

Happy Independence Day! Independent – and NOT subject to control by others!
This is the day that we celebrate United States independence, but are we, as American citizens truly free?… especially since we’ve allowed the government of the United States to dictate what we are able to consume into our bodies? The US government does not regulate supplements that you take. They do not regulate who you have sex with. They do not regulate sugar consumption. They do not regulate the ingredients in cigarettes either! But, very soon they will be regulating vape shops out of business. That date is September 9th, 2020. Just so you are aware.

The PMTA regulations will officially commence on that day and most, if not all, vape shops will be closing forever. Here’s a general overview of exactly what the PMTA is:
The PMTA standards demand independent testing of all flavors, nicotine, mods, coils, bottles, etc. that may have anything to do with vaping currently and/or in the future. These standards could not possibly be more draconian, irrationally excessive and crippling to the industry and to Vapers.

After independent testing (see below for what is required to be tested) then, and only then, will the FDA possibly approve your request. So, after hundreds of thousands, and into the millions of dollars for Vapers Tek’s 200 flavors and 1 to 100 mg nicotine (that is 100 separate tests just on nicotine) we may or may not be approved.

Here is a shortlist of the things that Vapers Tek must test for in each flavor (approx. 200) and each nicotine level (100) that we sell in order to comply with the PMTA:
• All research that has ever been done on any product at all like ours.
• Bridging to any research that has ever been done regarding products like ours or components of those products.
• Clinical and non-clinical short – and long-term studies regarding the APPH (Appropriate for the Protection of Public Health)
• Market studies and research, as well as copies of all advertising, ever used.
• Public impact studies/assessments.
• Public perception testing and observations.
• Environmental assessments.
• Stability and quality testing.
• GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards certification.
• Particulate testing.
• CAD designs for all products and components.
• Toxicology and constituents HPHC (Harmful and Potentially Harmful) testing
• Leachable testing... and much, much more!

I know… just a whole lot of words that make very little sense - until you begin to understand that compliant vape shops have already had their recipes and manufacturing scrutinized by the FDA since 2016. We are required to turn in paperwork every year with any changes or modifications. But now, that isn’t good enough because the ‘children are affected’ and the ‘government’ just can’t have that. By the way! Why are the people that are giving these ‘kids’ vape products not being prosecuted? I saw an interview with the mother of an under 18 kid that had his lungs damaged by the ‘vaping’ in 2019 which we all now know was street THC mixed with vitamin E. Anyway, the ‘parent’ said that her other son, 17, was still vaping and no one ever asked her how the hell he was getting those vapes!

I believe that only those who get any attention, are those who yell the loudest. Have you seen the BLM protests that have been taking place and the changes that they are achieving in less than a month? We have all been silent on vape bans while the government continues its greed-fueled campaign to encroach upon our rights and freedom! Here’s a thought: Why aren’t we in the streets protesting? Why aren’t we in Washington DC making sure that they pass a bill immediately to stop the FDA from banning vaping? Why aren’t we following the lead of our fellow Vapers in Australia, who just won a major victory against government restrictions? Because, honestly, we don’t really believe that it is going to happen.

The primary objective of my writing to you is to serve as an alert. If you are going to be in need of Nicotine after September 9th, it’s critical that you act now. Fortunately, Nicotine will store very well for years in the freezer. In order to keep everyone well stocked, I’m offering a sitewide coupon code as an added incentive.

My original intention was to email the coupon code to those who reached out to me regarding the future of Vapers Tek and the future of vaping. Honest information is critical while our industry and community are under attack. Next year at this time, the national landscape for Vapers is probably going to look vastly different from what many have taken for granted. The way things look now, Vapers will only have access to what the government and Big Tobacco makes available to us. By the way, vapor products that Big Tobacco manufactures have already been approved - because they have endless amounts of money to spend on lobbyists and votes from our elected officials (who’ve forgotten that their duty is to serve the people). The other option in the near future is to buy untested Nicotine from some guy on the internet, who buys it from the Chinese Black Market. Even if the quality is horrible and tastes rancid, many of us will still buy it in order to not return to smoking.

Of course, we won’t have access to coils for the Chinese made Tanks and Pods we’ve purchased - because major Chinese manufacturers like Smok never really cared about the American Vape community. They still have the international market and haven’t bothered to submit their products through the costly PMTA process. As far as they’re concerned, American Vapers can fend for themselves with their soon to be obsolete Chinese made products.

I have poured my heart and soul into this company and into our community… but it all may soon disappear. I’m so distraught and have shed tears in the last few weeks just thinking about what might happen. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up and a possible way to stock up on nicotine for the future. I think that it is going to be worth more than the stock market values!!!

So here you go - this is for all of you: Coupon code: libertymeansresponsibility - Sitewide 25% off.
It is an individual’s right to be free. Our freedom does not come from the government! Our freedom is our birthright - and was secured by all those who fought and died to preserve it.
Our freedom is God-given - and we can no longer afford to have it taken from us.

Thank you for reading. Your comments are always welcome!
[email protected]

Janine

AJ: I think we are in for a rough ride.....

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
This letter accompanied the flyer:

Happy Independence Day to All!!!

I want to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Janine Davenport, and I live in Oklahoma City. I am the youngest sister of Kevin Swalley, the brilliant and creative mind and founder of Vapers Tek. Kevin launched this company in 2013 mixing and selling his e-liquid to anyone who wanted to quit smoking. He loved creating unique recipes, especially tobacco flavors so that people could quit smoking and still achieve the satisfaction that they had when they smoked.

Sadly, Kevin passed away in December 2018 and since then, I have been running Vapers Tek from Grove, Oklahoma, and have been neck-deep in this awesome craziness since then. The timing of all of this could not have been worse, as I was just facing the challenge of losing my husband to cancer in September of 2017. Although I had never expected any of this, or to have to operate and manage a business, I love doing this and have no desire or intention of ever letting it end.

I am certainly not alone in my love and commitment to Vapers Tek and the Vaping community. Our talented and dedicated staff is comprised of Justin, our nicotine cutting master, e-liquid chef, and salesman; Shelby, our shipper extraordinaire and salesman; Charmoin, our most tenured employee who loves making the customers happy; and Jordan, our Marketing guru, and salesman. We all love you DIY’ers! We love making you happy and when something doesn’t make you happy, we all bust our butts to make it right! Which brings me to the next paragraph!

Happy Independence Day! Independent – and NOT subject to control by others!
This is the day that we celebrate United States independence, but are we, as American citizens truly free?… especially since we’ve allowed the government of the United States to dictate what we are able to consume into our bodies? The US government does not regulate supplements that you take. They do not regulate who you have sex with. They do not regulate sugar consumption. They do not regulate the ingredients in cigarettes either! But, very soon they will be regulating vape shops out of business. That date is September 9th, 2020. Just so you are aware.

The PMTA regulations will officially commence on that day and most, if not all, vape shops will be closing forever. Here’s a general overview of exactly what the PMTA is:
The PMTA standards demand independent testing of all flavors, nicotine, mods, coils, bottles, etc. that may have anything to do with vaping currently and/or in the future. These standards could not possibly be more draconian, irrationally excessive and crippling to the industry and to Vapers.

After independent testing (see below for what is required to be tested) then, and only then, will the FDA possibly approve your request. So, after hundreds of thousands, and into the millions of dollars for Vapers Tek’s 200 flavors and 1 to 100 mg nicotine (that is 100 separate tests just on nicotine) we may or may not be approved.

Here is a shortlist of the things that Vapers Tek must test for in each flavor (approx. 200) and each nicotine level (100) that we sell in order to comply with the PMTA:
• All research that has ever been done on any product at all like ours.
• Bridging to any research that has ever been done regarding products like ours or components of those products.
• Clinical and non-clinical short – and long-term studies regarding the APPH (Appropriate for the Protection of Public Health)
• Market studies and research, as well as copies of all advertising, ever used.
• Public impact studies/assessments.
• Public perception testing and observations.
• Environmental assessments.
• Stability and quality testing.
• GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards certification.
• Particulate testing.
• CAD designs for all products and components.
• Toxicology and constituents HPHC (Harmful and Potentially Harmful) testing
• Leachable testing... and much, much more!

I know… just a whole lot of words that make very little sense - until you begin to understand that compliant vape shops have already had their recipes and manufacturing scrutinized by the FDA since 2016. We are required to turn in paperwork every year with any changes or modifications. But now, that isn’t good enough because the ‘children are affected’ and the ‘government’ just can’t have that. By the way! Why are the people that are giving these ‘kids’ vape products not being prosecuted? I saw an interview with the mother of an under 18 kid that had his lungs damaged by the ‘vaping’ in 2019 which we all now know was street THC mixed with vitamin E. Anyway, the ‘parent’ said that her other son, 17, was still vaping and no one ever asked her how the hell he was getting those vapes!

I believe that only those who get any attention, are those who yell the loudest. Have you seen the BLM protests that have been taking place and the changes that they are achieving in less than a month? We have all been silent on vape bans while the government continues its greed-fueled campaign to encroach upon our rights and freedom! Here’s a thought: Why aren’t we in the streets protesting? Why aren’t we in Washington DC making sure that they pass a bill immediately to stop the FDA from banning vaping? Why aren’t we following the lead of our fellow Vapers in Australia, who just won a major victory against government restrictions? Because, honestly, we don’t really believe that it is going to happen.

The primary objective of my writing to you is to serve as an alert. If you are going to be in need of Nicotine after September 9th, it’s critical that you act now. Fortunately, Nicotine will store very well for years in the freezer. In order to keep everyone well stocked, I’m offering a sitewide coupon code as an added incentive.

My original intention was to email the coupon code to those who reached out to me regarding the future of Vapers Tek and the future of vaping. Honest information is critical while our industry and community are under attack. Next year at this time, the national landscape for Vapers is probably going to look vastly different from what many have taken for granted. The way things look now, Vapers will only have access to what the government and Big Tobacco makes available to us. By the way, vapor products that Big Tobacco manufactures have already been approved - because they have endless amounts of money to spend on lobbyists and votes from our elected officials (who’ve forgotten that their duty is to serve the people). The other option in the near future is to buy untested Nicotine from some guy on the internet, who buys it from the Chinese Black Market. Even if the quality is horrible and tastes rancid, many of us will still buy it in order to not return to smoking.

Of course, we won’t have access to coils for the Chinese made Tanks and Pods we’ve purchased - because major Chinese manufacturers like Smok never really cared about the American Vape community. They still have the international market and haven’t bothered to submit their products through the costly PMTA process. As far as they’re concerned, American Vapers can fend for themselves with their soon to be obsolete Chinese made products.

I have poured my heart and soul into this company and into our community… but it all may soon disappear. I’m so distraught and have shed tears in the last few weeks just thinking about what might happen. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up and a possible way to stock up on nicotine for the future. I think that it is going to be worth more than the stock market values!!!

So here you go - this is for all of you: Coupon code: libertymeansresponsibility - Sitewide 25% off.
It is an individual’s right to be free. Our freedom does not come from the government! Our freedom is our birthright - and was secured by all those who fought and died to preserve it.
Our freedom is God-given - and we can no longer afford to have it taken from us.

Thank you for reading. Your comments are always welcome!
[email protected]

Janine

AJ: I think we are in for a rough ride.....

I think we can buy base, since it’s a “juice ban” but who knows. Cuomo had to kick in a ban even with Deeming coming up.

He is under fire now for mishandling corona, but vapers are the only ones who are aware they he’s persecuting us. Prolly for money from Bloomberg and Tobacco Free Kids.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I think we can buy base, since it’s a “juice ban” but who knows. Cuomo had to kick in a ban even with Deeming coming up.

He is under fire now for mishandling corona, but vapers are the only ones who are aware they he’s persecuting us. Prolly for money from Bloomberg and Tobacco Free Kids.
andy is an asshole, but SO WHAT:devil:

If you need coils ADV hasb a 30% sale going. I use their 28g x 3 / 36g in all my single coil attys.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
These coils are low mass and perform well at 35 -45 watts...
My Killer coils are unique to anything on the market. I haven't seen anyone that makes coils like mine. I made them to use as dual coils on a single 18650 mech mod. They are low mass, fast ramp up and cool down. A single coil is .34ohms. They are probably more expensive than ADV coils but are worth it in my opinion.

VU Sponsors