Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Morning, everyone. :coffee:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Got my first harvest out of the garden but Tomatoes are not doing so well. Still small.

1593963842995.png

Yellow Wax beans

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I was outside staking a few Tomato Plants and it is nasty out~! Came in for some A/C for a bit and will be a day of out for a bit and back in~!

Supposedly there’s like 50% humidity. And close to 90*. :blech: I’m staying inside. If I go out, it will be after dark. Thank God for Vitamin D3.
giphy.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have been out for a few minutes and back inside all day. Hopefully it cools off enough to Grill some chicken for dinner.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have been out for a few minutes and back inside all day. Hopefully it cools off enough to Grill some chicken for dinner.

The humidity is horrible! Maybe when the sun goes down, it will feel a bit better. Grilled chicken sounds yummy!!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The humidity is horrible! Maybe when the sun goes down, it will feel a bit better. Grilled chicken sounds yummy!!

Oh it was~! Cooled off nicely and is very comfortable outside right now. Going to have Nespresso and desrt on the front porch in a bit.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh it was~! Cooled off nicely and is very comfortable outside right now. Going to have Nespresso and desrt on the front porch in a bit.

Sounds nice! I had a Chefs Salad with turkey, ham and Swiss. Really yummy. Hope you have a good night tonight! :hug:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Going to be an early night I figure I am so freaking tired even though I have been sleeping well.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I painted the garage door this morning and damn did it get Hot Fast. Wasn't finished with the 1st section before it was off with the Tee Shirt~! Now to take a nice shower and hit the market for some dinner.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So I painted the garage door this morning and damn did it get Hot Fast. Wasn't finished with the 1st section before it was off with the Tee Shirt~! Now to take a nice shower and hit the market for some dinner.

:blech: It’s about 92* here. I was going to go take a walk, but I’ll wait a bit. Since everyone here wears masks, it’s just too hot!

What are you making for dinner? I’m polishing off a Chefs salad from yesterday.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Same here and not sure how hot it was when I started but damn was hot by the time I finished.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Same here and not sure how hot it was when I started but damn was hot by the time I finished.

NY is not fun in Summer, at all. I’ll be back in a bit. I just got yelled at for saying that NY was getting incentives for listing every death as corona.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Who yelled at you? It is true~!

It’s in the Check In thread. I know it’s true. It’s not like I was saying corona was a hoax. Sheesh, I think I caught it and I was sick as a dog. I’ve never been that sick with a flu like thing in my life.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I bring the door down and turns out I am going to need to give it a second coat~! Looking it up and can't find the same paint since I had it laying around. Then I remember my Dad would have had me go this paint store in a neighborhood I used to live in. So I call and talk to this wonderfully helpful gentleman who tells me the number I gave him was for a primer~! DOH~! So it will definitely require a second coat~! Guess where I will be first thing in the AM~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Man I amaze myself with some of the things I BBQ. The Skirt Steaks were absolutely amazing. Simple Salt and pepper seasoning and cooked rare. Overcook Skirt Steaks and you have shoe soles.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
A good steak deserves being cooked correctly, which you did Steve! I prefer steaks with a bit of a char on the outside and just a little bit warm in the middle. If I ever get back to NY I'm going look you up for some great food! And of course vaping on the porch...:D Maybe get @Rhianne and @Amber Petti over for a party!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
A good steak deserves being cooked correctly, which you did Steve! I prefer steaks with a bit of a char on the outside and just a little bit warm in the middle. If I ever get back to NY I'm going look you up for some great food! And of course vaping on the porch...:D Maybe get @Rhianne and @Amber Petti over for a party!

Yes, that would be amazing! Yum, BBQ...and vaping!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Oh hell yeah~! As long as the 6 foot barrier is no longer in effect~! I want to hug you guys so bad~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I had a good amount of Bourbon last night and even though I woke up at 5:30 I went back to sleep and got up around 8.

VU Sponsors