Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I might have missed a post where you tried this... But If, you haven't tried it yet, unsubscribe from the thread(s) than subscribe again. I also went into settings and marked a few things about email and I started getting all the email notifications from threads, just without any content from poster.

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

I didn't do anything and now Notifications started again.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I went to DMV to get Real ID compliant driver's license. Place opens at 8, I got there at 7:45, already at least 50 people in line. fsck that, turned around and left...

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Good morning, everyone.

My Tappy app is giving me a hard time. It will go to the forum but it takes forever to get to any thread.

Just wanted to say howdy. <3<3

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I would think they have an appointment schedule?
I had an appointment at the DMV when the China plague hit. DMV was closed and appointments were canceled. When the DMV opened back up with a limited staff the only people that got appointments were the ones that were cancelled. I don't know if they have started taking new appointments yet.

I saw your angry emoji and thought I said something wrong. LOL!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I had an appointment at the DMV when the China plague hit. DMV was closed and appointments were canceled. When the DMV opened back up with a limited staff the only people that got appointments were the ones that were cancelled. I don't know if they have started taking new appointments yet.

No Angry because DMV is giving Illegals Licenses and US Citizens can't get things done we need because they are swarming the offices. I had to do my Registration online because if you go to the DMV you get a Temporary and the y mail it to you.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Can it be done online?
Nope they need to physically see my proof of my existence. Birth cert or passport, SSN card, and something that proves I live where I say I do... Come to find out I don't need real ID until next year. TSA/Homeland moved the date back a year due to the Chinese covid.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I would think they have an appointment schedule?
Can't make appointments due to the Wuhan Flu... So we get to stand in line, outside, 6ft apart, with masks on, in 100 degree heat... fsck gov gruesome newscum!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

I’m angry that Tapatalk doesn’t give me access to the new VU reaction emojis. But I’m sure they’re cool!

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Good morning EVERYBODY! I OWEI OWE SO OFF TO WORK I GO! It's Thursday and on the down hill for the week. Doctor's appointments went pretty much as expected yesterday. This chinese flu crap is beyond getting old. I'm tired of being in constant pain.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Whatever floats your boat~! I like the Hard Seltzers because they give you a nice mellow buzz. Really refreshing in this crazy heat wave.

I like the kombucha since it’s probiotic and tastes kinda like healthy soda. It’s very yummy and I can drink it anytime not worrying about alcohol. But I think it may have a teeny bit of alcohol from fermenting.

It’s so expensive, I’m thinking of making my own.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good morning EVERYBODY! I OWEI OWE SO OFF TO WORK I GO! It's Thursday and on the down hill for the week. Doctor's appointments went pretty much as expected yesterday. This chinese flu crap is beyond getting old. I'm tired of being in constant pain.

Hope you do feel better, Don. Constant pain sucks. Did you get a pain meds script at least? :hug::hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Seems that the storn blew like crazy last night. Lots of leaves and small branches around the property this morning.

Did you hear it last night? It was thundering and raining like crazy. I got up not too long ago, so I haven’t looked outside to see what’s up. But it seems cloudy today.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Did you hear it last night? It was thundering and raining like crazy. I got up not too long ago, so I haven’t looked outside to see what’s up. But it seems cloudy today.

I slept like a Rock last night and didn't hear a thing. Helps with the A/C and TV to drown out any noise~!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I slept like a Rock last night and didn't hear a thing. Helps with the A/C and TV to drown out any noise~!

I was reading late last night and it got pretty wild. Not as bad as some storms, but pretty bad.

I’m glad you’re sleeping well with the AC on. It’s so weird since this doesn’t feel like the middle of summer to me. I guess it’s because of lockdown but it keeps feeling like summer is just beginning now. :huh:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have been outside in this brutal heat so much I got sunburn on my back doing the garage railing that peeled something awful~!

The heat is brutal. Even just going into a room here that isn’t really air conditioned, is hot as hell. Or going to get mail downstairs, yikes. It’s so hot!!

I haven’t been going outside since I don’t want to be in the sun without good sunblock. And I need to get more now.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It’s after 5pm, so kick back and enjoy! :cheers:

I have been enjoying Hard Seltzers and wine since about 2PM. Feeling no pain and going to have desert and coffee, Nesspresso's on the front porch in a bit. Probably sack out to TV afterwards~!!

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I’m glad to hear it. I hope they can do something to help you, so you can be in less pain and less meds. :hug:
I need back surgery. I have 2 ruptured disc in my back and it's has caused nerve damage. I've been fighting with the damn insurance company about this for 2 years and when I finally got to a doctor that can fix it the chinese plague hit. It will be ok eventually.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I need back surgery. I have 2 ruptured disc in my back and it's has caused nerve damage. I've been fighting with the damn insurance company about this for 2 years and when I finally got to a doctor that can fix it the chinese plague hit. It will be ok eventually.

Ouch, back pain sucks! I’m glad they can fix it with surgery, though. This plague has been a pita!

VU Sponsors