Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So I got a New Friedrich 10,000 BTU unit to replace the old Monster 12,000 BTU one. Busted my ass getting that out of the wall alone~! New one is in and working well. Now I have to figure out how to work the remote and setup the WiFi but my ass is just too tired to be messing with that right now.

Friedrich is really good, I’ve got one. Just turn it on and relax.
giphy.gif

It’s after 5pm anyways! Cheers!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Friedrich is really good, I’ve got one. Just turn it on and relax.
giphy.gif

Yeah once I get the room stabilized since it got so hot in here. Having a glass of red myself and trying to find the comfortable temperature. Have the Energy Saver on and at 72°F it is still running? I have some reading to do but hey it just shut down~! Nice

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry, make that 74°F and it is comfortable~!

Mine’s on 72, but I can sleep with the blanket at night, so it’s nice and cool. Last summer was so hot in here when the AC was on the fritz. Luckily we got a new one.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So it might have stabilized the temperature but it needs 24 hours to be sure. Going to have to sleep in Winter Jammies tonight~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mine’s on 72, but I can sleep with the blanket at night, so it’s nice and cool. Last summer was so hot in here when the AC was on the fritz. Luckily we got a new one.

When mine died at 3AM I heard it and was half asleep when I heard the compressor try to start and then just the fan. I listened with my eyes closed for maybe half an hour before I was out of bed and put the sprinklers on. I heard it while sleeping now it is too freaking cold in here. I was having problems the last couple of days so the old Friedrich kissed the Ghost. Served me well for many years and I got it from a buddy who had it sitting in the garage. I guess it lasted long enough~!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
When mine died at 3AM I heard it and was half asleep when I heard the compressor try to start and then just the fan. I listened with my eyes closed for maybe half an hour before I was out of bed and put the sprinklers on. I heard it while sleeping now it is too freaking cold in here. I was having problems the last couple of days so the old Friedrich kissed the Ghost. Served me well for many years and I got it from a buddy who had it sitting in the garage. I guess it lasted long enough~!

Those are great AC’s. We had an old one too and it lasted for @15 years. I’m sure this one will last a long time too.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Those are great AC’s. We had an old one too and it lasted for @15 years. I’m sure this one will last a long time too.

Not so sure about that with Remote Control and WiFI more shit to break~! Although I can fix it so fuck paying for a Warranty~! The Old push buttons worked for probably 30 years.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I woke up around 6AM and I was planning on cutting the lawns today but decided against it. Too tired and sore today, I have to do some finish work on the moldings for the New A/C and that might be about all.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The remote for the A/C turned out to be a great little addition. During the night when it got cold I didn't have to get out of bed to adjust the temp.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The remote for the A/C turned out to be a great little addition. During the night when it got cold I didn't have to get out of bed to adjust the temp.

I know, the one in our BR has a remote. It’s very convenient. I sleep in pj’s with a blanket, so I’ll just snuggle up more under the covers rather than adjust it at night!

Btw, have you heard from @Jinx’d at all?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I finished the outside of the A/C today and trimmed the bushes between the houses since they were uneven. It is a 20 foot natural fence and spending so much time in the backyard it bothers me. Then I cutedged and blew the lawns.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I know I said I wasn't going to but have to go shopping tomorrow. No good deed goes unpunished though my Buddy Tony dropped off a case of White Claw Hard Seltzers~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I finally got the WiFi working with the New A/C. It asks you to set up a password but what the manual doesn't say is it needs the Network WiFi Password. Had to Download the Manual to find the correct information. So all the hype your Smart Device is another remote basically. Since my phone is always with me so it is convenient.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Yummy. I need a good cup of coffee now, with my blueberry muffin.
Hope everyone is having a great morning!! <3<3

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I can control the A/C here from anywhere I have Internet which is everywhere. I changed the Temperature at home while in the Supermarket.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So I can control the A/C here from anywhere I have Internet which is everywhere. I changed the Temperature at home while in the Supermarket.

It makes you wonder what else phones can be used for! But it’s good that you can set the AC for how you want it when you’re on your way home. :cool:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So, it’s in the 80’s now which feels like it’s Autumn compared to how it’s been. I wonder if it’s cooler upstate.
giphy.gif

It’s cloudy here, and I’m vaping some more clouds. :teehee:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was outside in a Garage in this Heat and Humidity and on the way Home I turned on the A/C and cranked the temp down. Came in to Frosty House.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Good Morning Don~! Been up for hours and had a bunch of coffee~!
You're a busy man Steve. I envy you my friend. Today I will spend recouping. I have an appointment wednesday with my surgeon. I'm hoping to get my surgery scheduled. It would be nice to get back on the road to normalcy.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Back home from TX. It's ridiculous getting out of a car or building and having your glasses fog up from the humidity. I could never live on the coast because of the humidity. I spent a lot of time in NOLA and MS the last couple of years and I don't remember my glasses fogging like they did in Rockport, TX. Oh well, if they want to live there they can have it.

Home this week then off to Idaho for a few months.

Tomorrow I'll plant the lemon tree we bought so we can have fresh lemons.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is weird, no @SteveS45 and no @Rhianne...

Lemon tree is planted, but digging the freaking hole sucked. 90 degrees plus, 4 ft diameter, and 2 ft deep in clay.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not anymore, like they used to but now I am not getting any Email Notifications at all.
I might have missed a post where you tried this... But If, you haven't tried it yet, unsubscribe from the thread(s) than subscribe again. I also went into settings and marked a few things about email and I started getting all the email notifications from threads, just without any content from poster.

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

VU Sponsors