Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So that was a Success~!

Installed the Win 7 64 Bit Driver and now have control over scrolling with the Touch Pad~! That was bothering me not being able to scroll and now I can scroll from the touch Pad. Awesome~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Now with having the advanced settings, I can drag and drop with two taps of one finger. Too bad there is no Win 10 drivers but many of the Win 7 work fine. Next time I have time have to see what other drivers I might want to change~!

SUKMYVAPOR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure where to post this so trying here. Anyone experienced this before?I am pretty sure it was mailed lol hope so ordered flavoring from diy vapor supply. Any suggestions usps says they have not received it Rob at Diy vape supply says it was dropped off . 1st time ordering with these guys . Ugg do I file a dispute with card company was going to give it 7 days to see if it moves have a bad gut feeling about this.. any help is appreciated.. thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201206-023750_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201206-023750_Chrome.jpg
    495.2 KB · Views: 8

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not sure where to post this so trying here. Anyone experienced this before?I am pretty sure it was mailed lol hope so ordered flavoring from diy vapor supply. Any suggestions usps says they have not received it Rob at Diy vape supply says it was dropped off . 1st time ordering with these guys . Ugg do I file a dispute with card company was going to give it 7 days to see if it moves have a bad gut feeling about this.. any help is appreciated.. thank you

While this isn't the correct place to post we can help~! You package shows in the USPS System so you have NOTHING to worry about. I have had packages sit in that state for a week and once it starts moving it went from California to NY overnight. Tracking is only as good as the scanning.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My coffee is singing to me. It sings a lullaby to the psycho lurking in the dark corners of my mind. Muhahaha! :D

ETA: Oooh, not sure I ought to poked that bear. ;) :)

Also this getting old and going gick, gick, pop, snap, crackle sh** can just go unf**k itself. Ugh, think one of my knees took up its own orbit. It thinks I won't catch up to it. Ha ha! It's wrong!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Because my GF thought Schitt's Creek was great I DL'ed the 1st 2 seasons of Second City Television off Youtube so she could see a young Gene Levi and Catherine O'Hara.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Because my GF thought Schitt's Creek was great I DL'ed the 1st 2 seasons of Second City Television off Youtube so she could see a young Gene Levi and Catherine O'Hara.

Hm. Not insulting your gf. Merely expressing my view. Watched two episodes of Schitt's. Um, could/would not watch more. Then, I'm kind of devoted to The Conners. I liked Roseanne but could take it or leave it. I also grew up watching Three's Company, Too Close for Comfort, The Odd Couple (the original television series), Johnny Carson, Marx Brothers, Three Stooges, Buster Keaton, Chaplin.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You need to watch a few more episodes because once it gets going it is Hilarious. When I watch I do a Marathon of 4 to 6 episodes.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You need to watch a few more episodes because once it gets going it is Hilarious. When I watch I do a Marathon of 4 to 6 episodes.

*brings in sacrificial goats and chickens* Erm, ... r---i--g--h--t. :)

Sorry, just always been too poor for high brow humor. If you're bashing my skull with a pun make it a brick, not some feather duster.

Speaking of things people find funny. Something which always makes me go huh is my mom never realizing I'm bisexual. Had to spell it out to her years into adulthood.

I had figured that she might have caught on when at age 14 I brought a boy home to sleep over one week. The next week I brought a girl home for a sleep over. Both times she "inadvertently" walked in with me in bed with either one respectively.

So yeah, huh, maybe she just played dumb? Maybe she didn't want to know? But then she tells me, she suspected but never said anything because I head a cranium on my shoulders. *shrugs* Oh and by the by, she too is bisexual. Yep, yep, yep, leaves me goin "erm, okaaay, ... ???"

ETA: And no she didn't catch us in the act. It was patently obvious though we likely had been. Gee, we're adults just that more dumbed down "back then"? Somehow I doubt that.

ETA+: Apologize if that was TMI, seems embarrassing. Only thought it relevant as relating to suff people find funny. I find it funny in a couple of odd ways. Not too embarrassed by my own sexual orientation. Figure I am here with friends. Friends to me are people that matter so they don't mind you being yourself. Not looking to dominate conversation, make anyone uncomfortable. So yeah, my apologies if this did either.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So my Dad had what I think was a Heart Attack this morning. I rushed into CPR and called the Fire Department who came with teams! They worked on him here doing all the protocols and rushed him to LIJ. Now just waiting for a call on status. I am so glad our last interaction last night was having some laughs together.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So my Dad had what I think was a Heart Attack this morning. I rushed into CPR and called the Fire Department who came with teams! They worked on him here doing all the protocols and rushed him to LIJ. Now just waiting for a call on status. I am so glad our last interaction last night was having some laughs together.
Hoping everything works out ....

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just got an update he is on a Respirator and MED's to bring up BP. So almost stable just not yet.

Thank You all for the kind thoughts and well wishes because I truly believe it is in Gods Hands, but he goes by the thoughts and prayers from people~!

this has not been a good year, let's all get through it without any more bad news....

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The worst part of times like these is the Helpless Feeling you get waiting. With the Pandemic we can't go to the Hospital ER so that is good and bad. Let's you keep busy instead of just sitting in a waiting room.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Prayers for your Dad, Mom, and you!?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The worst part of times like these is the Helpless Feeling you get waiting. With the Pandemic we can't go to the Hospital ER so that is good and bad. Let's you keep busy instead of just sitting in a waiting room.
89ac7a74cd20ccfe695d064d887d2c00.jpg

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I must say getting my KB early this morning made the start of my day AWESOME~! After how irritated I was yesterday was a nice way to wake up~! Although if I found a won a vape giveaway that would be the BEST~!

Having done something productive before my second mug of coffee is unusual unless it was an emergency~!

View attachment 174289

What’s KB? Keurig?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

I’ve never had probs with them. It doesn’t say delivered, it says accepted for shipping. When did you place the order? They may take a while to get the order out, but once it’s out it should get to you okay.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Shit, I missed this. I hope he’s okay! I’ll be thinking about you and your dad today. Stay positive, and God bless. :hug::hug:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Shit, I missed this. I hope he’s okay! I’ll be thinking about you and your dad today. Stay positive, and God bless. :hug::hug:

Hey I did my best EMT Imitation and the Real EMT's were were in minutes but right now he is in ICU in Critical Condition. Just a waiting game now to see how he responds.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Right now I am wiped and going to relax watching some football because the last 5 hours have been rough. Going to be many more rough hours ahead so need to save up some energy.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey I did my best EMT Imitation and the Real EMT's were were in minutes but right now he is in ICU in Critical Condition. Just a waiting game now to see how he responds.

I’m really hoping and praying that he’ll be okay. This year has been bad enough as it is.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like it is going well. Hope it continues so.

Feel a lot different toward my dad. Still understand and can empathize what you must feel. Consider yourself fortunate for having that with a dad. I know the scares and the raging against the inevitable are Hellish. You also had the good times before and between. Hold fast to that and not these trying times.

Yes though, I know the hurt yanking on you. Felt it regarding a man named Johnny M.. He was mom's first husband and nearly could have been my dad. For whatever reasoning, they just didn't get back together after my biological dad left me and her. Johnny M, was a righteously "stand up guy". I remember mom phoning to tell me he had passed. Felt as though my heart left.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I just checked again and the deliveries are coming VIA Amazon so could be separate Vans. This should be interesting~!

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Update: Dad is holding his own, he has a slight fever due to Pneumonia from the Cardiac Incident, Hemoglobin is good, on Antibiotics to treat fever and lowering the Ventilator.
Let's consider that good news, all things considered....

VU Sponsors