Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I got my new Battery and Power Supply for my Laptop. Installed the new Battery and Laptop resumed from Standby which it went into when battery was drained. Installed new Power Supply and saw light come on so charging and Windows sees Plugged in and Charging. Yippee got my Laptop Back Up and running~! So now I have 2 and must debate if I should upgrade to Windows 10?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So you don't have the Installation disks? If you purchased the Software and it was DL'ed should be able to get them again.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Update: Dad is holding his own, he has a slight fever due to Pneumonia from the Cardiac Incident, Hemoglobin is good, on Antibiotics to treat fever and lowering the Ventilator.

That’s a good update, thankfully. Hope he just keeps rallying. :hug::hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Have a good morning, everyone. <3

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So new battery is fully charged and now charging the old one to see if it got damaged when completely discharged. I will find out soon if it charges fast or in about an hour or so when I run on battery after a full charge.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So far so good taking a slow charge but only when fully charged and run on the battery will be a test. Fingers crossed~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So ran some online Display Tests and then watched some YouTube videos for about a little over half and hour and used 25% of battery capacity so looks like the battery didn't get damaged. Now I have two fully functional Laptops~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Hospital ICU is so busy I am having a hard time getting a Status Update on my Father and I am getting pissed. No News is Good News but not knowing for sure is making me nuts.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just called again and the Nurse apologized and told me they are in with a Patient who coded and that is why they haven't called me back. I told her I can understand that and made sure it was not my Dad.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The ICU is so busy they had to split it into 2 separate areas. One for Medical and one for Surgical.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Update on Dads Condition 12/8 7AM:
Lowering Meds and Ventilator
Still getting Antibiotics
Hemoglobin OK Trending upwards
Possibly remove from the ventilator in a couple of days.
Still holding his own although sedated
Sounds promising...

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
1607435185815.png

Man I Downloaded over 20 GB's of movies and TV Shows between last night and this morning because I could not find the files~! Turns out I moved them because one of the HDD's in the downloaded got full and I needed space quickly. Found out yesterday that Windows had clogged up the App Data Folder with 190 GB's of crap. Now I have to figure out what to do with double DL's~! Rename or delete that is the question.

Troy44

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So my Dad had what I think was a Heart Attack this morning. I rushed into CPR and called the Fire Department who came with teams! They worked on him here doing all the protocols and rushed him to LIJ. Now just waiting for a call on status. I am so glad our last interaction last night was having some laughs together.

So my Dad had what I think was a Heart Attack this morning. I rushed into CPR and called the Fire Department who came with teams! They worked on him here doing all the protocols and rushed him to LIJ. Now just waiting for a call on status. I am so glad our last interaction last night was having some laughs together.
That's terrible news @SteveS45! Wishing your father a speedy recovery!

VU Sponsors