Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A post from 2018 was between new posts. I’m hoping everything turns out well for your dad. I’ve been sending good thoughts to you, your and your family could use them!!

No, not good....................... CT came back and swelling of the brain and other bad things. Lack of Oxygen either before EMS got here or during the second Cardiac Episode so I have informed them of the DNR and just sitting here numb.

Thank You for the thoughts and prayers but it is Gods will and he had a long life. Quality of life was only so so lately so he will go be with his Daughter.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No, not good....................... CT came back and swelling of the brain and other bad things. Lack of Oxygen either before EMS got here or during the second Cardiac Episode so I have informed them of the DNR and just sitting here numb.

Thank You for the thoughts and prayers but it is Gods will and he had a long life. Quality of life was only so so lately so he will go be with his Daughter.
so sorry Steve....

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What is strange is losing my Dad, no matter how much it hurts, is easier than when I lost my Sister in May due to the Corona Virus. She suffered my Father didn't, so I look at as he went out on his own terms.

Still FUCKING SUCKS~!

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
What is strange is losing my Dad, no matter how much it hurts, is easier than when I lost my Sister in May due to the Corona Virus. She suffered my Father didn't, so I look at as he went out on his own terms.

Still FUCKING SUCKS~!
What happened to your sister was unfair... unfortunately life is terminal, we don't get to choose some situations, it is thrust upon us..

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

Good morning. Hold fast humanity. Getting ready to get my coffee.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
858aa28e65b3366ef1b33e2111347c54.jpg

4d641ad5871fc12d321a67fded15881b.jpg

479ff8d720b704af2c561983e8cc6cb3.jpg

:hug:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

I’m so sorry to hear that. My dad had a DNR, too. He wanted it that way. And yes, your dad will be with your sister.

I’m so sorry that this year has been so terrible for you and your family. I’ll still keep up the good energy your way, you deserve it. :hug::hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well I just found out we can have 40 people at the Funeral Home for a Wake and a Funeral Mass in the Church. Going to be Monday and Tuesday.

That’s excellent. I thought they were cracking down harder now, but I’m glad you can have a nice group of people for the funeral.

Oh, I’ll be sending you a PM to get your address. No, I’m not trying to crash at your house!! Don’t worry!

VU Sponsors