Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
redbullcoffee-5aa1ad4fba61770037fa03ab.PNG

I think some people can see sound as colors or something. Very odd.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I think some people can see sound as colors or something. Very odd.

Well, ... erm ... um ...

I ask people to describe scents to me as colors, or textures. Cannot smell scents but can see or feel colors and textures. I then, need to synthesize out "ah, roses smell like silk feels. Got it."

Oddly enough there are some things even those with no sense of smell can smell. Learned that running as a volunteer e.m.t.. Fear comes to mind off hand as well as joy. :)

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, ... erm ... um ...

I ask people to describe scents to me as colors, or textures. Cannot smell scents but can see or feel colors and textures. I then, need to synthesize out "ah, roses smell like silk feels. Got it."

There’s a syndrome where they actually physically see sound as color, afaik. Not mentally but physically.

How’re you doing? :hug::hug:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
There’s a syndrome where they actually physically see sound as color, afaik. Not mentally but physically.

How’re you doing? :hug::hug:

Uh huh, I know. :)

Oh I'm a doing. ;) Got another two weeks walking in the boot. It's 'cos my bones are thinned out from the KS. The bone what broke in my foot is taking its sweet 'ol time fully mending.

The ligaments, tendons are all doing worlds better round my ankle. Need to build them up with some exercise gradually. They have "relaxed" without tension from being torqued. Sore and going to be but better.

Mentally, ... hm. Better I leave that a cloudy room. :) *chuckles* But what's news there?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Bash:
$ PING google.com (172.217.8.206) 56(84) bytes of data.
64 bytes from ord37s09-in-f14.1e100.net (172.217.8.206): icmp_seq=1 ttl=115 time=101 ms
64 bytes from ord37s09-in-f14.1e100.net (172.217.8.206): icmp_seq=2 ttl=115 time=328 ms
64 bytes from ord37s09-in-f14.1e100.net (172.217.8.206): icmp_seq=3 ttl=115 time=121 ms
64 bytes from ord37s09-in-f14.1e100.net (172.217.8.206): icmp_seq=4 ttl=115 time=66.4 ms

Hm, averaging ~ 154 micro seconds to ping Google here at around Noon.

Consider Google is ran by the likes of the Alphabet companies, like ... NSA, CIA and other various intelligence services. They're actually part of the whole 14 eyes of big data surveillance which includes British, Canadian, Austrian, Australian, Indian, African, French, Spanish (?) intelligence agencies. And no, that's not tin foil hat bat s**t conspiracy theory but actual fact. More than enough "smoke" says there's fire.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Google was back up by 8AM and if I ping it 3Ms. Contacts were not working for about another hour and it was a World Wide crash. No comment from Google yet.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Google was back up by 8AM and if I ping it 3Ms. Contacts were not working for about another hour and it was a World Wide crash. No comment from Google yet.

And you'll not see comment either. That would implicate things such as CDN (Content Delivery Networks), IPXs (Internet Exchange Points) and the "back bone" of the Internet. Likely at most there might be "leaked" rumor of an "internal glitch" but there will not be anything further. If even that is "put out".

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So just got back home from the Wake. Was nice to hear so many nice things my Dad used to say about me from his friends and Senior Meeting Friends. I heard he was a ladies man~! Here is a picture from 2019 when I took him for Raw Clams in Bayville.

1607986042451.png

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So it is 36°F outside and I am BBQ'ing Chicken Drum Sticks on the Back Patio. I have to make sure Mom eats, Dad loved my cooking and BBQ'ing all year although he also loved to complain~! But I raised my Glass to the Sky and told him I am taking care of Mom sice your gone now.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Still made enough chicken for the 3 of us even though Dad is no longer here. I don't know where my head was at but WTH he would have enjoyed it~!

1607993098332.png

RIP my beloved Father~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Tonight at dinner Mom said to me that what @Rhianne did by sending the flowers was so nice and sweet she can't believe I never met her in person. I told Mom that today's world is Virtual but one day whether it is just Vaping with Coffee on the Front Porch or a BBQ on the Back Patio we will meet and I will give her a Hug~!

1607994572760.png

My Mom gets to see this total act of Kindness, Love and Support everyday~!

Thank You again Diane~!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Tonight at dinner Mom said to me that what @Rhianne did by sending the flowers was so nice and sweet she can't believe I never met her in person. I told Mom that today's world is Virtual but one day whether it is just Vaping with Coffee on the Front Porch or a BBQ on the Back Patio we will meet and I will give her a Hug~!

View attachment 174757

My Mom gets to see this total act of Kindness, Love and Support everyday~!

Thank You again Diane~!

That’s so cool that your mom was so happy! I really wanted to do something nice, and I’m glad I could.

It would be fun being your neighbor, I just have to find the right place. I know LI and Queens and your area is right there. So, we’ll see if any nice places turn up.

Give your mom a hug from me!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Winter Storm Warning in effect and expecting 6-10 inches here. So I will have to put my Plow on today. Have to run some errands with Mom before I can do it but I will be ready. Been a few years since I used it so hopefully everything goes smooth.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It’s been really cold this week. I had a window cracked open for air and I woke up really cold. Snow will hopefully make it a little warmer!
Took the dog to the vent for his annual... all I have left is a trip to the supermarket, then wait for the snow.... I'm supposed to be in Florida where it doesn't snow!!!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Florida saw snow in 1989. Surprised my dad. It wasn't much but it covered the ground until about 10 AM.

Did not realize that was in 1989 until I calculated it. *smh* Damn the years have gone by. Hm, I was in Hell LA in 1989 too. *chuckles*

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
was that in the panhandle ? I will be far south of there....

I was in Bunnell. That's just North of Daytona. Flagler Beach runs into Daytona. Dad dropped me off at Flagler with a little cash, told me to go enjoy bike week. Wound up walking to Daytona beach and falling in with a flock of Angels. *chuckles*

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Took the dog to the vent for his annual... all I have left is a trip to the supermarket, then wait for the snow.... I'm supposed to be in Florida where it doesn't snow!!!

Is the storm gonna hit you too? Glad your cover girl doggie is okay. It’s really cold here, but one can hope snow will make it warmer. Or is that a myth?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I was in Bunnell. That's just North of Daytona. Flagler Beach runs into Daytona. Dad dropped me off at Flagler with a little cash, told me to go enjoy bike week. Wound up walking to Daytona beach and falling in with a flock of Angels. *chuckles*

Hey good lookin’, what’s cookin’? Hope your snuggly warm where you are. Wind’s a blowing here, and it’s getting stormy. A storm called Gail is on its way!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It’s been really cold this week. I had a window cracked open for air and I woke up really cold. Snow will hopefully make it a little warmer!

I was outside working on my truck for the last 6 hours. I started off fine saying I will take my time and work slowly. So I have the lower half mounted and I fish out all the wiring harnesses and I install the Mount with the Light Bars and pump. When I went to install the secondary supports I realized something was not right. 2 fucking hours I am out there with brain freeze. For the life of me I could not remember the positioning of the brackets~~! A lot on my mind lately you know~!

So had a cup of coffee and vaped while I stared at it until my brain went into gear and I figure out where I was fucking up~! So I go to hook up the wiring harnesses and the protective electrical tape is 2-3 years old and frozen~! Out with the torch to melt the tape and have to heat of the vinyl to make it pliable~!

Test the plow and all the solenoids, power angle pistons and lift pump are working. I bet you think I am done right? SO I move the cars pull them into the driveway and when I go to back up NO 4WD!! Take a spin around the block and still nothing~! Bear in mind I used it a week or so ago because of the rain and slippery streets. Changed a vacuum line adapter and it locks into 4WD drive now.

I am frozen because I got snowed on and wet plus working with some parts I could not use gloves. I have some tweaking to do by it is dark and I wasn't about to start dragging out lights so it will get done tomorrow.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It’s snowing a little bit here but it’s cold. I’m bundled up under a blanket reading and watching a movie.

It would be nice to have snow for Christmas, but this storm may just blow through here.

Wear a hat, your brain won’t freeze!

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was outside working on my truck for the last 6 hours. I started off fine saying I will take my time and work slowly. So I have the lower half mounted and I fish out all the wiring harnesses and I install the Mount with the Light Bars and pump. When I went to install the secondary supports I realized something was not right. 2 fucking hours I am out there with brain freeze. For the life of me I could not remember the positioning of the brackets~~! A lot on my mind lately you know~!

So had a cup of coffee and vaped while I stared at it until my brain went into gear and I figure out where I was fucking up~! So I go to hook up the wiring harnesses and the protective electrical tape is 2-3 years old and frozen~! Out with the torch to melt the tape and have to heat of the vinyl to make it pliable~!

Test the plow and all the solenoids, power angle pistons and lift pump are working. I bet you think I am done right? SO I move the cars pull them into the driveway and when I go to back up NO 4WD!! Take a spin around the block and still nothing~! Bear in mind I used it a week or so ago because of the rain and slippery streets. Changed a vacuum line adapter and it locks into 4WD drive now.

I am frozen because I got snowed on and wet plus working with some parts I could not use gloves. I have some tweaking to do by it is dark and I wasn't about to start dragging out lights so it will get done tomorrow.
On the last Blazer I had the vacuum setup and it went bonkers on me in the middle of a snow storm... the fix was to spray the lines with liquid electrical tape.......:devil:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hear we have 2 inches or so right now which was supposed to be an Inch today going to 6-10 tomorrow before changing to rain. Now I see it is going to snow until tomorrow late morning and then change to rain. So I will be up early and make sure the Repair Shop and Gas station is open. Then I will come back home do some Bush Repairs on the Plow and go clean the Church. My Buddy at the Museum is in now rush so he can get done when I finish up or if he has an emergency.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hear we have 2 inches or so right now which was supposed to be an Inch today going to 6-10 tomorrow before changing to rain. Now I see it is going to snow until tomorrow late morning and then change to rain. So I will be up early and make sure the Repair Shop and Gas station is open. Then I will come back home do some Bush Repairs on the Plow and go clean the Church. My Buddy at the Museum is in now rush so he can get done when I finish up or if he has an emergency.
just started here, about 20 degrees, rain won't get this far north.

VU Sponsors