Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
After that I dropped off the Vestments to the Rectory from my Fathers Wake that his Sister and my cousins family from Jersey bought. Then I picked up a Cemetery Cross for my Father and Sisters Grave. I put it on the Porch where he used to sit until we go tomorrow.

1608408654712.png

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
tenor.gif

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Finally got some time. Been on the road for the last three weeks with just weekends home and piled up honey do's.

Glad you're doing OK Steve! I lost my Mom in 2004 and my Dad in 2011. Things are tough at first, but then you just remember the good times.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Finally got some time. Been on the road for the last three weeks with just weekends home and piled up honey do's.

Glad you're doing OK Steve! I lost my Mom in 2004 and my Dad in 2011. Things are tough at first, but then you just remember the good times.

I have been so busy this week with the Wake, Funeral and the Nor Easter I haven't had time to do anything except take care of Mom. But it has caught up with me and I am wiped. I even nodded off watching Football today. I have my moments like yesterday hearing Blue Christmas.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So had to finish collecting for snow plowing today and then run some errands and take Mom to a few places one being for a Manny Pedi~! I bet that made her feel good~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ran over to Home Depot to pick up some Wood Laminate to turn my Laptop Cart into a Double Cart. Did a quick modification and wasn't building a piece of furniture.

1608587876473.png

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Anytime you want to trade I will gladly let you handle my days.

I do not drive. I wouldn't be capable of running all over. The part time job, I hope to return to, allows getting rides to and from. My apologies for recent brevity here. Been feeling under dressed to post. As seen, I obviously do not attend to much. So much so, I oft wonder at my presence anywhere.

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do not drive. I wouldn't be capable of running all over. The part time job, I hope to return to, allows getting rides to and from. My apologies for recent brevity here. Been feeling under dressed to post. As seen, I obviously do not attend to much. So much so, I oft wonder at my presence anywhere.
We all just want some place to fit in... And someone to understand... Underdressed, and wondering about your own presence in social environments is something I can oddly relate to lately.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We all just want some place to fit in... And someone to understand... Underdressed, and wondering about your own presence in social environments is something I can oddly relate to lately.

I fit with my wife & dog, the cats that aren't our cats. Eventually, there may be more creatures. Have a lifelong friend in VA, though we seldom even chat over instant messaging any more. People live, learn grow and often apart from one another better or worse. It happens.

I don't really seem to do social much. I wonder of my presence not only in social at times but existing as well. Sometimes I just don't feel "here". Trying to relate that can be difficult, especially when I don't know where I am if not here. *chuckles*

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ordered Cane and Reed to repair the Bentwood Rocking Chair for my Mom. Dad and I were going to do it together when he felt better but it never happened. Using the skills he taught me although I will never be as good as he was when it came to furniture.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Hey, Chain. How are you and your wife doing? Nice to see you. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas, my friend. :hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Happy Solstice Season, everyone. The Star Of Bethlehem will shine tonight when Saturn and Jupiter are conjunct!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Growl. I’m jelly. How big is your machine? I’d love one but not sure I have counter space with my water filter pitcher, etc.

Mine is the Vertuo Breville which is the Monster but they now make many smaller machines like the Next.

1608666600141.png

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey, Chain. How are you and your wife doing? Nice to see you. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas, my friend. :hug:
Wife and I are doing ok. Thank you for asking. Been a rough couple of months, but we are healthy. Christmas is hard this year with everything that's happened recently, but we're still doing it! I hope all is well with you and your family. And I do hope you have a merry Christmas as well!

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I spent my day making a DIY Strawberry Smoothie and tested a Butter Pecan Cappuccino mix. Way too much butter pecan though still yummy. Then I looked for any more cheap mods I would like to buy as I am not sure if a blue RDA will look ok on an all-black mod. You know the matchy-matchy police are watching. It is bad enough I can't use any white mods after Labor Day.
Then I researched flavors I still need. Now I am here---------------------------------------------------------------------------------->X

VU Sponsors