Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

I almost thought that site was for juice recipes! :giggle: Merry Christmas, Den. :hug::hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Here is what it looks like inside but mine has more Plum tomato in it.

View attachment 175209

giphy.gif

Looks amazing!!!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Merry Christmas everyone!
Kind of an emotional day here. But Christmas cheer is alive and well in my house. The turkey is cooking, the table is set for a nice mid day dinner with my wife and her parents. And there's presents to be handed out. Oh, pie and cookies, lots of cookies. Home made butterscotch pie, and a home made Apple pie. My wife loves to cook and bake. And I made fudge. I've already gained like ten pounds over the last two days...

giphy.gif

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Have to enable SMB V1 and a few other things to get this laptop to do what I need. Microsoft decides to disable these tools and I am glad I found out before I was Onsite and could not use simple Command Line Functions~!

Connecting directly to a Windows system over a network, Linux needs to install SMB. Some distributions have it installed "out of the box". Debian does not, although SMB is in the repository. It's also probably in the newer Flatpacks and Snaps too.

Thanks for helping distract me. I think they'll probably not be burning in the wood stove for a bit now. He's still on the phone to his friend as if nothing is wrong. Me & Christy got plenty of blankets on our bed. Not going to share. If they go cold, figure they'll go crash up at her dad's.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Since a can of coffee these days is 10 to 11 Oz at most I rarely see a sale with a can for $2~! Which is 12 Oz of DT Breakfast Blend. I think @UncleRJ tried it a while ago but I forget if he liked it or not.

i am one of those folks that is pretty fussy about their coffee. Doesent have to be expensive, it just needs to be GOOD!

And to be honest, I have yet to find a Starbucks (who are on my eternal SHITLIST for not shipping to our Guys and Gals serving in OUR Armed Services) that makes a cup as good as my own.

These days, I am purchasing this.

As it comes in a 5 Lb bag of coffee goodness, it gets stored in infinitely Re-Usable Heavy Duty Silicone Ziploc bags that I store in the freezer.

I know that this next part sounds like BS but it really makes a difference.

I saw this on Shark Tank and decided to give it a try. You just dissolve a packet into a Gallon of Distilled Water and it gives you water with just the right minerals and PH level to brew your coffee with.

Since Mrs Uncle took a dislike to my old fashioned peculator, she got me a fancy Cuisinart Coffee Maker that was just not capable of brewing drinkable coffee IMHO.

It somehow "Broke" (so I gave it to a friend who likes the damn thing and got the NINJA Coffee Maker.

Every morning, it gets filled with my Magic Water, a unbleached coffee filter is added and then filled with freshly ground coffee beans.

Then, it is served in a LARGE SS insulated mug (no plastic for me), some warmed Heavy Cream and since I am retired a shot of Brandy!

And of course my morning VAPE!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Then, it is served in a LARGE SS insulated mug (no plastic for me), some warmed Heavy Cream and since I am retired a shot of Brandy!

Tried some brandy once, as in took a drink from a cup. Did not care for it. Don't care for wine though either. Like my rum, whiskies, Scotch, Russian vodka (Stoli) (not any of this new "botanical" crap), good dark lagers &/ stout.

Hm, reminds me. I might have meself a cup of boatswain mate's coffee here in a little. Coffee blended with a splash of rum is always a welcome means to get warmed up. :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I went to NST to see why Joey couldn't watch the TV Series or Movies on the USB Sticks this morning. Use the fucking remote for the right device dude~! Then the batteries were dead in it~! LMFAO

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Before I left the cane for the Bentwood Rocker came so it needed to get to room temperature before I could work with it, so left it inside. Came home and have the cane installed so when the glue and cane dries and can finish it with a Honey Maple Stain which looks like a perfect match~!

1609011057599.png

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
As you know... I don't live in New York... But saw this and wanted to pass it on to you who do live there.
You may know or not know or you may know more than I do to what I post.
Yes, it's old; I've been waiting to see if anyone was going to post anything/say something about it.
But, in-case you all don't know...
f4f76c93f11f111e1627e301cf249f1b.jpg

01def8a10e428d94f26350a1c4781080.jpg

Both piss me off, but this one really gets me :mad: :finger:
76c7b5dac9467b7bb829f6c0464cf6bc.jpg

They are screenshots of a video... forbidden to post video because of it being political.

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I never got a Flu Shot and to this day I have never had the Flu. I will refrain from what I have to say about this........................
At one point in my life, LOL, I was stupid and did get a flu jab :headbang: . It was a long time ago and don't recall if I got sick...more than likely I did.
My mom went to the doctor several yrs ago. Her doctor talked her into getting the flu shot, she was sick/not feeling well for a month :sad: . I use to go with her to the doctors, but that time she didn't ask nor tell me about the appointment :mad: . If, I would've been there...no way in hell I would have let that happen !

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
As you know... I don't live in New York... But saw this and wanted to pass it on to you who do live there.
You may know or not know or you may know more than I do to what I post.
Yes, it's old; I've been waiting to see if anyone was going to post anything/say something about it.
But, in-case you all don't know...
f4f76c93f11f111e1627e301cf249f1b.jpg

01def8a10e428d94f26350a1c4781080.jpg

Both piss me off, but this one really gets me :mad: :finger:
76c7b5dac9467b7bb829f6c0464cf6bc.jpg

They are screenshots of a video... forbidden to post video because of it being political.

They sure do want everyone to have the tracking tatto :mad:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I don't usually get a flu shot, but I turned 65 this year, went on Medicare, and got a new primary care provider. When they asked if I'd had a flu shot, I said that I hadn't but was willing to, considering the problems with Covid. I didn't want to get the flu and make myself MORE susceptible to Covid.

There's a special, high-powered flu shot they give to folks over 65. Who knew? That damn thing put a knot on my arm about the size of half a big lemon, and it took two weeks for it to go away. I did have a couple of days that I didn't feel great, but it didn't actually make me sick. I did have to take NSAIDs for the aching in my arm at the injection site.

Would I take it again next year? At this point, yes, I probably would. But we'll see if I make it through the winter without getting the flu!

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't usually get a flu shot, but I turned 65 this year, went on Medicare, and got a new primary care provider. When they asked if I'd had a flu shot, I said that I hadn't but was willing to, considering the problems with Covid. I didn't want to get the flu and make myself MORE susceptible to Covid.

There's a special, high-powered flu shot they give to folks over 65. Who knew? That damn thing put a knot on my arm about the size of half a big lemon, and it took two weeks for it to go away. I did have a couple of days that I didn't feel great, but it didn't actually make me sick. I did have to take NSAIDs for the aching in my arm at the injection site.

Would I take it again next year? At this point, yes, I probably would. But we'll see if I make it through the winter without getting the flu!
It didn't effect me at all, although my right shoulder is shot and I probably would not noticed if it did.... lucky me....LOL

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I read that study several months ago, also the French and others were doing a study on nicotine. So I have been chain vaping my way through thr rona crisis.....

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I would rather have Fresh Nic than 5 year old Oxidized crap because many open the bottles and pour it into others to store. Loses the Nitrogen and exposes it to air.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Last one I bought was a 500 ML Bottle of 100MG. Just have to remember to adjust all my recipes or it will be 8-10MG.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Last one I bought was a 500 ML Bottle of 100MG. Just have to remember to adjust all my recipes or it will be 8-10MG.
been using 100mg/ml since I started mixing. Have 10 120milbottles frozen. Only going to use the higher nic in one rig to see how it works out...

VU Sponsors