Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I got Theorem from them not too long ago. That was $5.64 total. If they are giving stuff away for the price of shipping and handling I can't resist. Got a Free Go Pro Camera yesterday for $14.95 S&H.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It will fade... and darken as it oxidizes

Hopefully but the "New" Shellac says it won't darken~! The cane will though and I might treat it with Linseed oil before I put it back for Mom. Speed up the process hopefully.

1609272504249.png

1609272520637.png

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Next time I do both Back and seat so I don't have to deal with matching the colors.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Linseed Oil doesn't seal it just keeps the cane from drying out and getting brittle. It is also a bit dark itself which will soak into the cane. But now you have me thinking..............

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
65b5725ac96a87a1877ffad07a6f391c.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I went into the Small Bedroom to check the Rocking Chair and overnight the seat has changed tint. This morning it looks almost perfect? I went to take a picture but the Camera sees a brighten finish on the seat. Now are my eyes screwed up this morning or not had enough coffee yet? Maybe it is the Camera phone can see Infrared light and picks up the difference?

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So I went into the Small Bedroom to check the Rocking Chair and overnight the seat has changed tint. This morning it looks almost perfect? I went to take a picture but the Camera sees a brighten finish on the seat. Now are my eyes screwed up this morning or not had enough coffee yet? Maybe it is the Camera phone can see Infrared light and picks up the difference?
go with your eyes

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Can't beat that.......Got my FT order the day ... SDK Haladay and NoName clones, nexmesh SS and KA1 clapton mesh. Put the clapton mesh in an Aro Plus v2, :cloud: :cloud: :cloud: :cloud: :cloud: :xD::xD:

How long ago did you place your FT order? I’m waiting on mine now. I forgot my PW so I’ve been holding off signing in. :blech:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes, it was the holidays and I figured why not. I’m such a cheapskate the rest of the year! :giggle:

I never paid that much for a MOD there is always so many crazy cheap prices to take advantage of. I don't even look for them they come in email because many of the contests ask to create an account or sign up for emails. That is how I find the crazy deals and of course @Just Frank telling me about the 5¢ a pack coil deals~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I will, I was just not looking forward to thinking up another PW!

That is where the Password Generator App comes in handy~! I have it for working purposes when I must create passwords for people that way they get a hardened password and can change it themselves~!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I never paid that much for a MOD there is always so many crazy cheap prices to take advantage of. I don't even look for them they come in email because many of the contests ask to create an account or sign up for emails. That is how I find the crazy deals and of course @Just Frank telling me about the 5¢ a pack coil deals~!

This mod was about $150 or more regular price. So it was on sale at Roadside and I had a coupon. So it was like $101. I always buy on sale and medium price mods. So I figured if Deeming is on its way, I should get at least one high end mod while I can.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
That is where the Password Generator App comes in handy~! I have it for working purposes when I must create passwords for people that way they get a hardened password and can change it themselves~!

Where did you get it? I’m so tired of writing them down and then not finding them. :teehee:

VU Sponsors