Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This mod was about $150 or more regular price. So it was on sale at Roadside and I had a coupon. So it was like $101. I always buy on sale and medium price mods. So I figured if Deeming is on its way, I should get at least one high end mod while I can.

Deeming regulations are already here I think you mean Prohibition~! You Treated yourself and you deserve it~!

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This mod was about $150 or more regular price. So it was on sale at Roadside and I had a coupon. So it was like $101. I always buy on sale and medium price mods. So I figured if Deeming is on its way, I should get at least one high end mod while I can.
I thought $99 was my limit, then Ifell down the DNA rabbit hole...

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I thought $99 was my limit, then Ifell down the DNA rabbit hole...

Sigh. I’ve got two Therion DNA 75’s that I bought before covid when the Deeming/Bans and kids getting sick was going on. It felt like we were gonna lose vaping. That was around the time We Vape We Vote started.

NY has been under a juice ban now for about a year. It so sucks. Not that I need juice, but some places won’t ship squat to NY. Getting mail from vape places is very sad. I had to unsub from most of them.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Deeming regulations are already here I think you mean Prohibition~! You Treated yourself and you deserve it~!

Yes, Prohibition. We need vaping Speakeasies! Thanks for the kind thought. Honestly, I’m cheap as hell most of the time. But every so often I splurge.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am pretty thrifty myself but on occasion I do splurge on myself. I have over $100 of Christmas money to spend and looking at things right now. But I will search for the best deals~!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

*comes along, adds rum, cream, sugar to the @SteveS45, sips and says "Ah, damn fine cup o' coffee"*

Hope the Dada flows this morning. :) It seems I woke in surreal mode. All you zany virtual people better watch out. I even carry the kitchen sink in an infinite pocket. You never know when you need a sprocket for a do dad.

Recall the words of our great mogul, Alferd E. Neuman, "Give me a kitchen sink and I'll make stuff."

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have 2 paranormals. I have to change the screen on one. Added two odin minis 75c and an odin 250c.. Two Carbons (yihi) most of the rest are just avg mods.

How’s the Odin? I like the Yihi SX Mini. But I like single battery mods. The Paranormal is good, too. But dual is too big for me.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
*comes along, adds rum, cream, sugar to the @SteveS45, sips and says "Ah, damn fine cup o' coffee"*

Hope the Dada flows this morning. :) It seems I woke in surreal mode. All you zany virtual people better watch out. I even carry the kitchen sink in an infinite pocket. You never know when you need a sprocket for a do dad.

Recall the words of our great mogul, Alferd E. Neuman, "Give me a kitchen sink and I'll make stuff."

Steve needs some cream and rum added to him. :teehee: You’re channeling Agent Cooper this morning?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Good morning, everyone. <3

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
It looked huge. Even the Para is too big, imho. But like you, I’m collecting vape gear for lean times.

How’s it going, AJ? Stay warm, bro. :hug:

The Odin I bought is the 100W non-DNA one, single 21700. I think it's my new favorite mod, and I bet you'd love it - it's a great size. I'm really tempted to buy a second one before it's too late.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The Odin I bought is the 100W non-DNA one, single 21700. I think it's my new favorite mod, and I bet you'd love it - it's a great size. I'm really tempted to buy a second one before it's too late.

Thanks, I’ll check it out. I like 100w mods. Hope you had a good Christmas, Nada. And a fun New Years Eve tonight. :hug:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just ordered 2 Tanks or Pods as they are called from Direct Vapor for my Drag MAX. These coils last forever~! Currently 11,450 puffs on the 1st coil.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not too bad. Felt like I was coming down with something, but I took some herbs and Echinacea and I’m feeling better. Being in NY, I didn't want to be sneezing and coughing at all!!

Yeah, being out in the cold and getting wet I had one night where I got a stuffy nose. Started to get a little Paranoid taking my temperature and making sure I could smell and taste~! Woke up the next morning feeling fine.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks, I’ll check it out. I like 100w mods. Hope you had a good Christmas, Nada. And a fun New Years Eve tonight. :hug:

I went ahead just now and ordered a second Odin 100 from VaperzCloud.com, and a Kali RDA and some 21700 batteries from Vapeology.eu.

I think the bill that brings the hammer down on USPS shipments of vape gear goes into effect about the first of March, so these might be my last vape gear orders. I haven't been ordering much at all, but this still makes me sad.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I went ahead just now and ordered a second Odin 100 from VaperzCloud.com, and a Kali RDA and some 21700 batteries from Vapeology.eu.

I think the bill that brings the hammer down on USPS shipments of vape gear goes into effect about the first of March, so these might be my last vape gear orders. I haven't been ordering much at all, but this still makes me sad.

I saw Element had a sale so I picked up an Odin 100w. It was a good price, too. Yep, they snuck that sneaky vape mail bill in. Just a crappy end to this year. FedEx and other places are so expensive.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Me & wife looked in on the big New York, NY New Year's Eve party via ABC news live on the free Roku channel. Well, she pointed out New York was running two minutes late.

Another thing, the crowd, ahem, lack of it suggested we would be disappointed all year. It was sad seeing the inflatable streaming buddies posted around tiny pens of no more than four people.

We knew there likely was not going to be a crowd. Then, you have to consider all the television people running around in the big emptied streets. The TV people outnumbered the crowd. Yep, very sad, disappointing.

Then, even the Kremlin was shut down. Every large city what had huge celebrations in the past, empty. *smh* So far the New Year seems to be a case of waiting for the other shoe to drop but sadly knowing it won't. So, reckon we're having a Groundhog Day year. Welcome to 2020 year 1.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That was the Delay from it being Rebroadcast over the Roku.

Hm, maybe but Disney which owns ABC is usually spot on time even given outside help. ABC is a subsidiary of Buena Vista which is a Disney holding. Hulu is also owned by Disney. That's how Disney managed Disney+ so easily.

Disney also owns Marvel Entertainment, inclusive of the comic books. They also bought Star Wars, but not IL&M because they got Pixar, oh and Dreamworks.

The ABC buy took place in the mid '80s. Though you may be correct, Roku was having a satellite delay. After all they were panning the globe to see all those other empty spots. Can Imagine that caused a pause if not on mechanical, least human part. "Gee, empty here too, ..."

Apologies, not trying to be a Debbie Downer but spades are spades, ... *chuckles & sniggers*

Clonk! "Hits ya inda head, wat ya callit?"

Last edited:

VU Sponsors