Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Moving up an MG at a time will be like nothing. At least from my own experience. Jumping up double or triple can make you go WOOH~! Did that for a Giants Game and man that was a kick in the head~!
Yep this is the first in a long time that I am getting a little throat hit...

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just raised the Wattage even though I am using TC it was Cold out today so I needed more watts to get a good hit. Haven't turned it down yet though and I have been inside for hours~!

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I just raised the Wattage even though I am using TC it was Cold out today so I needed more watts to get a good hit. Haven't turned it down yet though and I have been inside for hours~!
That is the only good thing about cold air....

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Took the dog out early, he was not happy... gotta love that thick vapor...

I don't mind the Cold especially when I am charging $100 Dollars an hour~! Wasn't that bad this morning but I will admit it was cold. I do hear why are you only wearing a T-Shirt under my jacket which isn't zipped up~! When I go out to work in the cold,I wear many layers which come off as the hours go by. After 3-4 hours with the heat on I am in a T-Shirt in my truck.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Personally, I like the cold..........

As long as it is outdoors where it belongs!

In a few minutes, I will return to my living room with nice, long burning Oak fire in the fireplace which is not too far from my Fancy Old Mans Chair with Heat and Massage, Large Brandy and a DIY Cohiba Cigar mix.

Life is good!

PS If life gets to good after a brandy or three, the chair is of the type where it will stand me up and give me a fair shot at making it to my bedroom!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
tenor.gif

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Brrr. Less than 20 F here around 9 to 10 ish. Went out and fed the "not our" cats in the barn. Ground has been frozen solid for days. Snow, roughly two to three inches is on. It melts as the sun gradually warms it, but it's not as warm as it could be.

Put some creme de menthe cappio juice in the Athena mod this morning. Mmm, yummy. The juice looks almost black. Know it hasn't turned "bad" as it's not sat long enough. The coffee flavoring though did turn it to black.

Know others might find that flavoring scheme a bit different. I'm vaping it,, not them. :) I got weird sense of taste. *shrugs* Oh well, I am a weirdo. *chuckles*

The Athena has a gold looking Ultem capped wasp Nano on it. Using a molly cell 18650 in it. Yeah I know I misspelled that, so what? Those who know, will know. I'm actually liking the Athena. Feels good in hand. :)

Well, they're only running a fire in the wood stove if bumble a** is setting in the kitchen in front of it. I saw the problem long before. As said though, didn't care to rock the boat. Not my place, not my monkey. Still irks thinking on how someone else being stupid could hurt me and wife. So, I avoid thinking it too much.

We got an electric heater in our room, plenty of blankets too and a cuddly little heating log a.k.a dog. We'll manage. Me and her usually do.

Y'all run 'er slow.

ETA: No flu shots for me. Not had any flu since 1978. Don't need it in a syringe, thank you but no. And please do not mandate it. Might find resistance if you do. I might though accept a reasonably safe COVID-19 vaccine, but again don't mandate it.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Busy morning here I was at Home Depot early because I needed to find Amber Shellac to finish the Cane seat for the Rocker. Went to my Sweeties and installed a Hybrid Glass Shield on her Galaxy Phone that I gave her as a Christmas Present. Have the Ham in a pot making the Stock to make White Bean with Ham Soup for tonight's dinner.

1609085648319.png

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Busy morning here I was at Home Depot early because I needed to find Amber Shellac to finish the Cane seat for the Rocker. Went to my Sweeties and installed a Hybrid Glass Shield on her Galaxy Phone that I gave her as a Christmas Present. Have the Ham in a pot making the Stock to make White Bean with Ham Soup for tonight's dinner.

View attachment 175342
looks good

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

View attachment 175342

Bean soup with ham is one of my favorites in the whole world. We will be having Christmas leftovers this afternoon for a late lunch/early supper, but after tonight, I just might make a pot of bean soup myself. SO good made with roasted ham!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
With all the talk about vaccines the other day I just wanted everyone to know

There's even more if you want to know.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I can't watch the whole thing because right now I don't need to hear this or I might start taking out the Vaccine Deliveries. Remember this is just Internet Balls Talking~! Fuck you, the NSA scanning for Key Words~!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm about airlines requiring me to be vaccinated to fly. No jab, no airplane seat for me. No airplane seat for me no work.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm about airlines requiring me to be vaccinated to fly. No jab, no airplane seat for me. No airplane seat for me no work.

That I think is a load of bullshit. I understand like any private businesses, airlines can deny service. I still think it is bullshit. This is the same as having vaccines mandated.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've been worried and wondering what you are going to do. This vaxx is horrible !
Thankfully, where Cris works, they already informed him they're not going to mandate it. That took so much pressure off of both of us.

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ordered for a bit of want at Christmas, two Geekvape Athena squonk kits. Found them on sale via Vape Sourcing. The two cost me about $36 S&H, give the market of Wifey, $40 to let her CC it. Figure the first gifted one ought to last nigh forever but got two put back in case. They're a good kit.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
What's up everybody :wave:
I was just checking out the new posts.
These forum spammers don't even take holidays off.:facepalm:
They're a total pain in the nuts.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Doing okay here, boss. Switched back to a wired keyboard today. Replaced batteries in a wireless but it apparently was borked. I probably zapped it with my static field.

Went out to town a bit without wearing the air cast boot. Come home and realized I do need a rigid orthopedic shoe insert. Right foot got to hurting, then, whole leg up into hamstrings. That also torqued lower back.

No more boot though. That's a plus. :) I need to quit being such a masochist, it negates the simple pluses. *chuckles* "Nah, I can keep walking honey. You go on ahead, I'll catch up." *penguin waddling in bad pain*

I also been talking w/ a fella on another site what likes wearing dresses. He pulls off looking a doll well. :) A shame he's clear the other side of the country. Least though we can chat, he posts pics on the other site.

Also talking to various friends what work for different STATEs. Got one that works for China, one in Italy, one in Russia, one in Japan. My wife works for WV and I work for our county. :) Ah, bet the NSA will now zoom in on me.

Bah, they won't see anything out of line anyway. We all agree to leave "work at the door" & don't go trading anything aside from recipes for stews, fishing, farming advice, vaping info. sometimes we talk music, movies, books, that's about it.

People being people. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yep, I laid back down. Wife & her sis off to work when I get back up. Reckon I need coffee and my meds. Got started watching Midnight Sky. Well off to get coffee.

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
With all the talk about vaccines the other day I just wanted everyone to know

Mike Adams has a great website. He’s also a big patriot. Hope you had a good Christmas Day, Jimi. :hug::hug:

VU Sponsors