Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
51f0a6ad33c97c62b3f49f07377e5dff.gif

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey @Smigo, recently saw this and there's apparently more. Curiosity wonders if this akin to the Satanic panic we faced in the States during the mid eighties to mid nineties? A good deal of that was debunked. Don't get me wrong, do know there is some genuine article stuff. It is terrible for sure.

That said, the FBI closed out any "task force" what dealt with Satanic cults due to lacking evidence. Now one could see that as "well, guess not enough was there" or, "sure the Feds are just sweeping it under the rug".

In either case, it is quite often difficult to discern anything factual.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey @Smigo, recently saw this and there's apparently more. Curiosity wonders if this akin to the Satanic panic we faced in the States during the mid eighties to mid nineties? A good deal of that was debunked. Don't get me wrong, do know there is some genuine article stuff. It is terrible for sure.

That said, the FBI closed out any "task force" what dealt with Satanic cults due to lacking evidence. Now one could see that as "well, guess not enough was there" or, "sure the Feds are just sweeping it under the rug".

There are Satanists around now, believe it or not. And unfortunately some of them are into kids. Just what I’ve read, I don’t have the “sauce” to back it up.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Hope y’all are well. I’m mostly vaping again now, though still having a smoke every now and then. :hug::blow kiss:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I never watch MSM or any of the lame media. I watch the 6pm local news and don't believe half the shit they say. I've caught them too many times not saying the truth.
Whatever you gotta do to get you through the stress, but hope you get back to vaping very soon.
Take care of yourself :hug: miss you and miss chatting with you. Much Love to you :hug:

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Hey you! I mixed this week so I’ve been vaping most of the time now. I didn’t realize how much I didn’t enjoy vaping the juice I had bought on sale. I don’t really like sweet juice and my coils were getting burnt by the sweetness. Grr.

I’m hanging with some patriots on Telegram. MSM is so full of bs. Now that people have been getting the Ivermectin paste (equine) to deal with covid, they’re saying it’s harmful. :roll eyes:

Love you! :hug::::hug:

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Just because you started smoking :cuss2:doesn't mean you can't hang on the porches~! May not be happy with you but you are always welcome. :bliss:

You’re a good friend, Steve! I had bought some juice from EJC a couple of months ago (they shipped it!) and I started vaping those. There were a lot of fruity or just sweet flavors and my coils were getting destroyed in about two weeks. Finally I mixed my Creme de Menthe Custard with Black Honey Tobacco this week, and I’ve been cutting out the smoking a lot.
At least, having quit once with vaping, I know I can do it again. It’s just the NY juice ban and places like LB not shipping to NY really sucks. I’d like to get some more nic base and one shots from LB, but they won’t ship here. And I don’t know anyone here to re-mail it for me.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
There are Satanists around now, believe it or not. And unfortunately some of them are into kids. Just what I’ve read, I don’t have the “sauce” to back it up.

I do believe, also believe lots of Satanists follow this. Relevant is the quote below.

Do not harm little children.

Consider that other Satanists can/will/do destroy Satanists that do not adhere to these tenets. It falls under the concept of the first Satanic sin, stupidity. Be stupid and go against what is the consensus and be destroyed.

What these wastes are doing and labeling as Satanic is nothing more than monstrosity. Satanism is an easy scapegoat.

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh, has anyone else gotten weird sex dating offers from someone called Moginn in their PM’s?
giphy.gif

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I do believe, also believe lots of Satanists follow this. Relevant is the quote below.

Those 11 rules are not outlandish at all. But it seems like a lot of progressives are dipping into it, possibly to target kids and feel it’s okay.
I read the Ultimate Evil by Maury Terry not too long ago, about the Son of Sam killings. Believe it or not, it was connected to Satanism.

I’ve known peeps into Norse/Heathen trads, but not straight up Satanism.

I think there’s a covert spiritual war now between light and dark. And believe me, I don’t like to polarize like that!
But I have made friends with Yeshua this year.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Consider that other Satanists can/will/do destroy Satanists that do not adhere to these tenets. It falls under the concept of the first Satanic sin, stupidity. Be stupid and go against what is the consensus and be destroyed.

What these wastes are doing and labeling as Satanic is nothing more than monstrosity. Satanism is an easy scapegoat.

I bloody well hope so! :giggle:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I bloody well hope so! :giggle:
Goes the other way just the same, Christianity can be the scapegoat, just as easily. Of course, any religion, ethic, ethnicity, gender, political affiliation, walk of life can be. Can agree we need not polarity. Calling out monsters as monsters does need to be.

We need a large hole to put them all in, cover it over and seal them away. Is that monstrous? Maybe so. I would suggest too we build a monument so we not forget. "This is what we do to monsters. Don't be a monster."

Also to clarify, no, I am not a Satanist. I am happily merely an Apathetic Agnostic. I don't know any super-natural deity/entity exists, nor do I care. So far all evidence suggests that even if such exists they feel/think the same of me. They don't know or care if I exist. So, I'm simply being in kind to all that.

That stated, I do know good and evil do exist. I also do know spirits/energy exists. Do I think of spirits/energy as super-natural? No. These are not above, or over nature but simply part of it.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You’re a good friend, Steve! I had bought some juice from EJC a couple of months ago (they shipped it!) and I started vaping those. There were a lot of fruity or just sweet flavors and my coils were getting destroyed in about two weeks. Finally I mixed my Creme de Menthe Custard with Black Honey Tobacco this week, and I’ve been cutting out the smoking a lot.
At least, having quit once with vaping, I know I can do it again. It’s just the NY juice ban and places like LB not shipping to NY really sucks. I’d like to get some more nic base and one shots from LB, but they won’t ship here. And I don’t know anyone here to re-mail it for me.
PM me because I have some Reputable Bootleg sources at $15 a 60ML.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years

Hi. Yeah there was a bit around 80s into the 90s here for sure. I recall a number of them being reported like that. Once driving home a night through a bush backroad we came across a huge gathering in a clearing just 100 or so meters off of the road. They had a large pyramid shaped fire burning and about 30 people dressed in robes with hoods all moving around it. We slowed to take it in but didn't stop.
About 20 or so yrs ago here, in a town not far from us where I once worked, and at the time I did, there was a small group there who dug up the recently buried mother of the guy in the shop two doors up from us and cut off her hand for some ritual. I remember the towns people all protesting outside the courthouse for the ringleader, she is still around, to be jailed. She got of on the usual go to of citing a bad childhood and depression. The hand not was recovered, after the ritual the sicko fed it to her dog. There too was/still is a large group in a large Vic country town which involves high up people amongst others. I know very closely a youth worker who left there due to the stress and went to Melbourne. They raped a number she knew and one just before trial "accidently overdosed on ******". Thing was she was never a user and nor were her friends and she was eager to testify. I dont know to what extent or whether they practice rituals though. Id call them a sicko evil sex cult.

Generally speaking I don't think the numbers are around like they used to be though.
You dont hear of them, cults, like you used to. Thankfully.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You dont hear of them, cults, like you used to. Thankfully.

Aye, though I still get mixed thoughts / feelings on not hearing. One hand, maybe there is a terrible decline in them. Other hand as pointed out, "higher ups", stuff gets swept under rugs. Curious and curious-er, tsk. :D :)

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hi. Was gonna ask why your pic had an X on it but in my reply I'm seeing a gif.
Using my new Moto phone now. Am liking it. Camera is better, things seem a bit faster.
Wanted to upgrade the lot, phone, sd card and Sim. But travelled to the phone Shop "shut until after lockdown" was the sign. Great, hear it's being extended beyond September 2. The shops that in our allowed travel area that sell SDs, shut the same. So threw my old Sim in, didn't want to but my LG kept crashing and wasn't going to last. I am pretty sure my phone had a virus, searching showed possibly the SD card with the issues. Last and least possible on searches was the Sim. I wanted to ditch the lot. But I'd be without a phone, comunication and internet if I waited for the lot. Fingers crossed, seems ok with just the Sim in this new Moto.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I saw it when I posted the Animated GIF

View attachment 185737
Hi mate. Yeah I'm seeing that one the same, but still the previous is an X.
I'm still gonna get a new SIM when im allowed to , erggghhh, I'm hoping that this one's ok, but I had no choice after today but to put it in my new phone. Like I said before either here or elsewhere on this forum, my troubles started, after I backtracked my usage and when my issues started, from a stupid music converter download site. :facepalm: :gaah::headbang:
My own fault.
I really wanted to start this one up all new. But alas not to be.
But hey, all my other stuff came. A new tough gel Case for it that fits like a glove and a hydrogel screen cover. I used to use a great film cover that a local shop supplied and I loved that, smooth as anything. But this new Hydrogel one I got is like melted butter smooth!
Impressed. I read up on this one and heard it adapts. Any imperfections at the start vanish.
I thought "yeah ok, maybe, as long as it's smooth n clear".
I put it on. I saw streaks and lines across it all over. I'm thinking "yep more bs"
But at least it is super smooth and no reflection in the sunlight.
Several hrs later :huh: huh, what....lines all gone... smooth as silk....not a blemish. Where'd they go, how did that happen!?
You have to really move it about in the light to see the very faint remnants of those lines and imperfections. I'll never use plastic films or tempered glass again.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I use the Zagg Glass Curve and it is Lifetime Warranty. But they stopped selling them I guess because of them falling off. So I have an Invisible Shield as a Back Up.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yesterday was fun saying the least.

Get called around 5:30 AM for a job from 2PM to 10 PM. It is at middle school X for custodian Z. Get called from the board office, Z is going to work, job cancelled. About 45 minutes later call, job at elementary C for custodian D from 2 PM to 10 PM, split there and middle school X.

This meant I only needed to do one floor of middle school X.

Get to elementary C, the secretary there finds me a half hour later. She had checked on an aspect of the job for elementary C. "Ben, the full time custodian is off at middle school X. They want you to only sweep classes out, clean bathrooms. Do what you can."

This meant I had to do two floors of middle school X.

I wound up having to borrow a broom from high school M, which is connected. I needed to go in via the high school as no one was there. Since no one was there I could not gain access to anything I needed, it was all locked up in custodian closets.

I got one floor swept best I could, took it all over in front of custodian closet. Told my wife if they want me "working miracles" they can pay bigger bucks. The sweeping only took about 20 to 30 minutes. I texted her to pick me up. She had gone to the local family dollar tree, a combination dollar store.

Had I full access in the form of a pass card, keys. I could & would have done more.

If the higher ups would entrust their staffing, even us substitutes with means of access there would be less hassle. Would it have been the full time guy made his mind up instead of pulling a Ross Perot, the day would have been good. How so a Ross Perot? He calls in and calls off, calls back in to say he's working, calls again and calls off.

Had I taken the "cancelled" job I would have gotten "there" in "time" to have got means to access. The job was cancelled and I given another job. So, I did not get such means. I do not exists in all places in all times. Nor do I wantonly go read the minds of the stupid what pull Ross Perot's. "Not my monkeys, or circus. Let the ringleaders figure that out."

"Ben why did you do so much?" "Lacked access and got frustrated at that and the reason/s for it. Did 'what I could'."

Last edited:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yesterday was fun saying the least.

Get called around 5:30 AM for a job from 2PM to 10 PM. It is at middle school X for custodian Z. Get called from the board office, Z is going to work, job cancelled. About 45 minutes later call, job at elementary C for custodian D from 2 PM to 10 PM, split there and middle school X.

This meant I only needed to do one floor of middle school X.

Get to elementary C, the secretary there finds me a half hour later. She had checked on an aspect of the job for elementary C. "Ben, the full time custodian is off at middle school X. They want you to only sweep classes out, clean bathrooms. Do what you can."

This meant I had to do two floors of middle school X.

I wound up having to borrow a broom from high school M, which is connected. I needed to go in via the high school as no one was there. Since no one was there I could not gain access to anything I needed, it was all locked up in custodian closets.

I got one floor swept best I could, took it all over in front of custodian closet. Told my wife if they want me "working miracles" they can pay bigger bucks. The sweeping only took about 20 to 30 minutes. I texted her to pick me up. She had gone to the local family dollar tree, a combination dollar store.

Had I full access in the form of a pass card, keys. I could & would have done more.

If the higher ups would entrust their staffing, even us substitutes with means of access there would be less hassle. Would it have been the full time guy made his mind up instead of pulling a Ross Perot, the day would have been good. How so a Ross Perot? He calls in and calls off, calls back in to say he's working, calls again and calls off.

Had I taken the "cancelled" job I would have gotten "there" in "time" to have got means to access. The job was cancelled and I given another job. So, I did not get such means. I do not exists in all places in all times. Nor do I wantonly go read the minds of the stupid what pull Ross Perot's. "Not my monkeys, or circus. Let the ringleaders figure that out."

"Ben why did you do so much?" "Lacked access and got frustrated at that and the reason/s for it. Did 'what I could'."
They say we live in the enlightened age.
😕 I think someone forgot to turn the lights on.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They say we live in the enlightened age.
😕 I think someone forgot to turn the lights on.

And today was no "better". Got called out for a 6 Am to 2 PM job at my favorite school so far. Got there and didn't have the keys in their regular place. No, they were hidden in the principle's locked room.

He got in give me the keys. We walked through unlocking classes. Got to one that didn't unlock for me. He used his key and did the same as I had done. Viola! It opened right up. I joked with him, "magic keys?" He just nodded and winked.

He laughed at me today. I had no choice but to go sit down a bit. I got two hours ahead in my work. All I could do was wait for their lunch to do anything more. So, he laughed because I had to collect soma pay. He doesn't care if I sit, obviously doesn't care if I vape so long as the children do not catch wise/see. Which they will not, nor will the very few cameras in his school catch me.

He did catch me vaping once. Asked what kind of vape I used. I explained mainly VG and nicotine. He just said, "huh." Nothing else was said as he saw I was hidden from camera and child view. The "huh" told me it was okay so long as that didn't happen. He's that type, the pure alpha. You don't mess with his kids and everything else is okay.

Of course, I've caught him rubbing snuff too so reckon we're even. *chuckles* The day aside from the keys not being on hand was alright. And yee ha, got the same tomorrow.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Today was fun, a lot of soma pay. I'm trying to learn to enjoy that. It is difficult though.

I asked Matt, the principle at the school "mad at me boss?" He chuckled.

"Nah, dawg. If I was mad at you then you would not be here. Where are you?"

Told him I would tell Erwin that he was mistreating me. He chuckled again.

"Think he'd buy it?"

"Nope, just laugh and keep sending me here."

"Score! In all seriousness, you do three times the work my regular full timer puts in. You even do it without being asked. Would not mind you being full time here. "

"I do nothing."

"Yeah, that tell you how little the full timer has to do?"

I just shook my head, he chuckled.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Trees say they're tired, they've born too much fruit;
Charmed on the wayside, there's no dispute.
Now shedding leaves, they don't give a hoot
La-di-da, 'tis autumn.
........Bob Dorough

Well some of the trees may be saying that, but figs, oranges and avocados are autumn harvests, and pecans will be showering down on the sidewalks in a few weeks. Vegetable gardeners listen for news of a the coming first frost, so they can harvest all the green tomatoes remaining on the vines.

When snowbeast came to Texas in February, and it got into the low 40's INDOORS during power outages that lasted several days at a time, I spent three days in bed in my coat under quilts. Using prepper food wasn't even any fun. Afterwards I found an antique kerosene heater and had it restored. My prepper supplies now include six quarts of K1, or is it 1K. Anyway, kerosene that I hope I will never, ever have to use. The heater burner is clean and stored separately, because right now I have flickering christmas candles inside the heater. I can't seem to get a photo that shows how cozy it looks next to my big chair, for long afternoons of reading when it looks cold outside but it really is in the 70's and humid. Except for a freaky snow or ice storm every few years, and usually without the power outages we had last time, we have to have pretend winter here in south Texas.

Kero htr.jpg

And why does that picture on the wall look like it's hanging crooked? It isn't. Hmmm.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Trees say they're tired, they've born too much fruit;
Charmed on the wayside, there's no dispute.
Now shedding leaves, they don't give a hoot
La-di-da, 'tis autumn.
........Bob Dorough
There is unrest in the Forest
There is trouble with the trees
For the Maples want more sunlight
And the Oaks ignore their pleas.

The trouble with the Maples
(And they’re quite convinced they’re right)
They say the Oaks are just too lofty
And they grab up all the light

Reminded me of that song. It is also on the Exit Stage Left album. Wife and me used to fall asleep with that CD playing. We would get a pride of domestic cats pile into the bed with us, half a dozen to fifteen, or so. One in particular could be up at a neighbor's farm, hear the album cut on, come running to get in bed with us.

Last edited:

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Reminded me of that song. It is also on the Exit Stage Left album. Wife and me used to fall asleep with that CD playing. We would get a pride of domestic cats pile into the bed with us, half a dozen to fifteen, or so. One in particular could be up at a neighbor's farm, hear the album cut on, come running to get in bed with us.
I think cats like sleeping better than anything else, even better than eating, but it's hard to know what's on a cat's mind.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reading some Reports Online about Flooding in NYC and Queens right now. Messed up that a few inches of rain causes this from the remnants of Hurricane Ida. Not even a Tropical Storm at this point~!

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reading some Reports Online about Flooding in NYC and Queens right now. Messed up that a few inches of rain causes this from the remnants of Hurricane Ida. Not even a Tropical Storm at this point~!
I saw some terrible damage there in the US on the news this morning. People homeless and thousands without power! Cant recall of hand which state but it was full on.
:(

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I saw some terrible damage there in the US on the news this morning. People homeless and thousands without power! Cant recall of hand which state but it was full on.
:(

Yeah, down in Louisiana and Mississippi they got hit by it really bad. I saw pictures of SUV's under water over the roof on the LIE just a couple of miles from here~!

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, it sure did blow last night~! Found a few Tomatoes on the ground this morning. Neighbors plants are blown over in the cages.
Strangely in the hour since I have been on here the wind has got right up.
Checked the local weather map and they say a big system is coming through our state. Winds up to 100kph. Id say right now we are getting them up to 60 ish. Balcony door is knocking and am hearing howls now n then. Showed though that us here will not get the worst. We typically here dont. For some unknown reason the worst of flooding rains and damaging winds go around us. Always have. Thankfully.
We are in some kind of geographical safe zone, best I can put it.
20 ks north or south can get smashed, we dont.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
It was windy this morning but now is bright and sunny.
I woke up to cracks of lightening and thunder here and a couple of heavy rainfalls.
I just saw a news story on flooding in NY. Looked pretty bad.
I listened to a podcast this morning about the weaponization of weather. I wouldn't doubt it. I saw the whole film about HAARP many years ago.
Yeah I was reading not long ago that the Chinese are right into weather manipulation.
Cant recall where I read it.

Was browsing the news earlier and came across a Yahoo article. Hadn't seen Yahoo news in ages.
Apparently going by the big happy smile on the reporters face this is good news.
Screenshot_20210903-094122.png

I was watching one of ours the other night with a girl reporting on case numbers and hospitalisations and deaths. The entire time she was smiling from ear to ear.
:facepalm:

VU Sponsors