Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No, I hadn't heard of that, and a close friend of mine may have use for it soon. She has a quite radical surgery scheduled later this month, and she is really worried about some of the effects. Since I'm not saying, and considering the subject matter, you can probably guess what surgery I mean.

Thanks for mentioning this. I'll surely keep it in mind in case she has troubles.
It's a relative newcomer to the world of supplements. I don't remember ever hearing of it before, but it's fascinating to read about, and to read consumer comments. You see men talking about using it to transition to female. You see women talking about spotting long after the pause. You see people saying it's good for hair and nails. All sorts of stuff.

I found out about it when I was researching how to self treat eczema, of which I had a vicious case in 2018. One woman on Youtube laid out all of her supplements and went through them. She held up her bottle of pueraria mirifica and said "this is super strong, so you definitely only want to take one per day or even every other day", but she didn't say what it was for, so I looked it up.

My favorite natural health site, Earthclinic, doesn't have a section on it, but it appears in some threads there.

I hope your friend will be okay.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That is why I buy 10-12 at a time and sometimes 20~! I have seen it out of stock and had to go to other Dollar Trees to find it~! I fill a Plastic Tub just like you do but I think mine was a Maxwell House~! LOL
I use the empty giant Folgers tubs from my old brick & mortar office too. They make the best canisters for storing various packets of dried fruit and nuts that you only use a little of at a time, all in one place so you can find them instead of digging around in the cabinet for all these open packets.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ain't that the damn truth? My youngest daughter beats out the rest of the ladies in our family - when she "wants" to be mad, there isn't a damn thing you can do to make it better, you can't reason with her, and you can't make explanations. She's just going to stay that way until some bell goes off arbitrarily in her head and it's once again time to be not-mad. Could be minutes, could be weeks or months or even longer than that. It's almost impossible to get off her shit list, too, once you're on it.
I'm wondering if she's a Scorpio. People say to me, "you still mad about that? We had that argument five years ago". Yah, but I remembered it.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
monday-happy.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Documenting things by noting them in the threads has benefits we don't always realize. Like posting things we cooked makes for a way to check the date on something in the fridge to when you last had contact with a person who got the CV-19. Just found out someone I had minimal contact with was Diagnosed but that was 10 days ago.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
GAB.COM is where the Real True Uncensored material is~! A little bit on the Religious side but not pushing any beliefs on anyone.

I’ve got a friend on Gab (Martin Geddes). It’s just so hard to navaigate. Parler was easier! What’s your user name there?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Documenting things by noting them in the threads has benefits we don't always realize. Like posting things we cooked makes for a way to check the date on something in the fridge to when you last had contact with a person who got the CV-19. Just found out someone I had minimal contact with was Diagnosed but that was 10 days ago.

If they haven’t gotten the shot, tell them to get Quercetin and Zinc. It’s an alternate protocol for corona. The doctor who was treating Trump in office was recommending it if you couldn’t get Ivermectin or HCQ.
When I got sick, that was the only thing that helped. So I’ve taken it and I can stand behind it.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If they haven’t gotten the shot, tell them to get Quercetin and Zinc. It’s an alternate protocol for corona. The doctor who was treating Trump in office was recommending it if you couldn’t get Ivermectin or HCQ.
When I got sick, that was the only thing that helped. So I’ve taken it and I can stand behind it.

He went to the Hospital for his Heart and they told him he has it. He doesn't believe them and is coming home tomorrow by Noon. And NO Jab, I told him Ivermectin, D3. C. Zinc and Hyrdochoroquinine.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He went to the Hospital for his Heart and they told him he has it. He doesn't believe them and is coming home tomorrow by Noon. And NO Jab, I told him Ivermectin, D3. C. Zinc and Hyrdochoroquinine.
I seen this on one of my videos: take three organic lemons and three organic grapefruits, skin them (even though they are organic they still have had pesticides used on them, and put them in a pot and bring to boil, then steep on low for 3 hours. Let cool and use 2 tablespoons twice a day. They say this one really works, it come from Dr. Christiane Northrup, you can find it on her sight.
Here, at 16:32 is her tellin the recipe

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
One thing women know how to do is raise strong men. I'll say that much.

Agree with that. My mom raised me to be a masochist. Health care types learn if say pain is 4, they can assume I mean 10.

"So, if you're noticing it you come see us?"

"Yep."

"Don't like hospitals or doctors?"

"Don't but not that. I just don't notice much. Besides have gotten used no help being there, all the wussies come get it before I finally need it."

Had a third degree chemical burn. Went on worked, kept going until the third day my mom saw me before I got my pants on. "That looks bad, you go to a doctor."

Saw the doctor, an actual genuine doctor. He took a half hour and finally left the room a minute. He returned with silver sulfa-dine cream. "Here, this will draw the acid out and stop the burning, itching. We normally don't prescribe this any more. Ha! But I don't follow all the rules, I take care of my patients."

Last edited:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Vaping in the Aussie Bush, ok not your back porch but its ours. :giggle:
Taking every opportunity to get out before another lockdown.
We went to one of our favourite places near the Victorian Pyrenees ranges.
Love this place. Here's the drive there and there.
Coming towards Natte Yallock

IMG_20210914_115027_806~2.jpg
They had some great rains there in the past week. This was between a farm and the road we were on.
IMG_20210914_115056_887~2.jpg
Still on the way...
IMG_20210914_115149_689~2.jpg
IMG_20210914_115438_975~2.jpg
IMG_20210914_115431_698~2.jpg
IMG_20210914_115557_028~2.jpg
IMG_20210914_120008_585~2.jpg
Lots of canola crops going there. They're having a great crop year. Good on them as they have had some real bad ones in the past ten.
Now there.
IMG_20210914_122137_349~2.jpg
IMG_20210914_122143_857~2.jpg
Gold country..
Not a lot but that makes me happy. That dark bit has gold in it. Its gold enclosed in ironstone.
Great day and mission accomplished. :) 👍
IMG_20210914_212928_447~2.jpg

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
We had some Booming Thunderstorms last night here~! House shakers.
I love thunderstorms like that. My staffy, now gone, was tough as nails with everything, nuts crazy. Scared of nothing, except thunder storms. He would go to marshmallow when they hit and come sooking to me. Would make me laugh when he did. Snakes, nope, big roos..nope would chase them like mad, other dogs bigger, nope would have a go at anything. Thunder storms...he was a fairy :giggle:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Good advice! I got the horse paste, since I couldn’t find liquid. I’m so glad we’re on the same page with this.

Oh, Quercetin is the alternate for IVM, when you can’t get it.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Good advice! I got the horse paste, since I couldn’t find liquid. I’m so glad we’re on the same page with this.

Oh, Quercetin is the alternate for IVM, when you can’t get it.
I have Glutathione caps which is a thing that is a great fighter in the body and essential in the lungs and essential in the whole body its our bodies main master antioxidant, also Cordyceps and Maitake mushroom concentrate powder which are known T cell boosters. Covid fatalities when they checked for Glutathione had low Glutathione levels in the deceased. Its a thing that is said to decrease with age. Its also smashed by alcohol abuse.
Curiously, they say that alcohol consumption greatly decreases Glutathione levels in the "Lungs" in particular. A person that drinks over the limit can have a decrease of 80% plus Glutathione in their lungs reports state. A good reason to abstain or just drink in very moderation seeing as Covid hits the Lungs so bad. Big drinker and get covid and your looking down a loaded double barrel, your lungs wont have nothing to fight with.
The most readily absorbed in supplements is Glutathione Reduced or Acetyl L Glutathione.
It should be noted too. Not to rush head first into any supplements, vitamins or anything if one is on any medications. Even the most harmless sounding natural remedies can have dire consequences when mixed with meds. Things like blood thinners, thyroid meds, anything needs to be checked out first for interactions. If your on meds or have any issues like asthma, allergies etc ... then search search search and ask. As much as natural and alternative things are great they can interact badly. Its easily possible to do ones self more harm than good.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just one chair leg? :giggle:

Yep. The male wonder twin always formed into something useless. It worked out because the female always found a way to use him. That kind of stuff goes right over kid's heads.

Speaking of kids, fun day at an elementary today. Apologized to principle for being a half hour late. "Didn't notice."

I was still an hour ahead on the work even being so late. Yes, I missed a portion of it. Not my problem the call out system calls me at 6 am for a 6 am to 2 pm shift. We live twenty minutes away.

I got the majority of the work done save for the one thing missed. No one cared. They know how it goes. I showed up, was there, did my work and did my best. That is all they ask.

Got my shot today too.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yep. The male wonder twin always formed into something useless. It worked out because the female always found a way to use him. That kind of stuff goes right over kid's heads.

Speaking of kids, fun day at an elementary today. Apologized to principle for being a half hour late. "Didn't notice."

I was still an hour ahead on the work even being so late. Yes, I missed a portion of it. Not my problem the call out system calls me at 6 am for a 6 am to 2 pm shift. We live twenty minutes away.

I got the majority of the work done save for the one thing missed. No one cared. They know how it goes. I showed up, was there, did my work and did my best. That is all they ask.

Got my shot today too.

Speaking of shots...I got that f'n over-65 Hulk-sized flu shot last Thursday afternoon. My dang arm is still a little bit sore from it. That shot is a beast. I believe it's made me feel bad this time, too, because I've just felt wrung-out all week.

Still, I'd rather have it than not have it. I've never been much of a flu vaccine fan, but I've only recently been over 65, and it makes a difference to me.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Power Washing all freaking day here~! Tried washing the underside of the awning on the back patio and it is going to need a coat of paint. Went to install new Polymeric Sand on the front porch and didn't have enough from the asshole who did the porch. Off to Home Dipshits in the AM to buy a pail of it so I will have a ton leftover and will wind up using it for other projects. Only had half the house to do but did the fence and slates along the rear fence plus all the bricks and cobble stones around the flower beds. Tired Puppy here tonight.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Big drinker and get covid and your looking down a loaded double barrel, your lungs wont have nothing to fight with.

I read that consuming Alcohol is a way to prevent getting the Rona~! Remember you exhale the Alcohol when drunk so it kills the CV-19. Makes sense to my warped thinking.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Speaking of shots...I got that f'n over-65 Hulk-sized flu shot last Thursday afternoon. My dang arm is still a little bit sore from it. That shot is a beast. I believe it's made me feel bad this time, too, because I've just felt wrung-out all week.

Still, I'd rather have it than not have it. I've never been much of a flu vaccine fan, but I've only recently been over 65, and it makes a difference to me.

I read they are going to Spike the Flu Shots with the mRNA BS. I never got a Flu Shot and I never had the Flu. You be the Judge.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So after the awning on the Back Patio dried it looks good. Cleaned it with Car Soap Wash and Wax so I will contemplate painting it next year. I might try compound and wax first though. Happy with how it came out.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I read that consuming Alcohol is a way to prevent getting the Rona~! Remember you exhale the Alcohol when drunk so it kills the CV-19. Makes sense to my warped thinking.

I think nicotine helps, too. I’m not kidding, I read it somewhere! :giggle:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I read they are going to Spike the Flu Shots with the mRNA BS. I never got a Flu Shot and I never had the Flu. You be the Judge.

I heard that, too. I think they figure people who didn’t get the covid jab might get the flu one. I’m avoiding all of them. Quercetin and Zinc helps with flu type infections, anyways. Plus D3 and C.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Got my shot today too.

So I’ll have to get a table top and three spare legs. Hmm. :giggle:
I’m glad you’ve been getting work, brother. <3 <3

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

My shot come from something very akin to the bottle pictured below.

testosterone.jpg

The nurse did not skim any off. :) So I have a second monthly dose left in the 1 ml bottle. I take .5 ml every two weeks. This is legally prescribed by a licensed endocrinologist. My taking it is strictly monitored.

I did at one time use a gel like pictured below.

chi-testosterone-drugs-overused-20150304

This was not having the desired effect for me. I would rub my belly with gel daily, or my upper arms. Again, this too was strictly monitored. Testosterone is a controlled substance.

This is exactly what pro sports players use for "enhancement". All these recent "man boosting" commercials are getting a step down from testosterone, a derivative. Testosterone is THE steroid.

I am feeling the effects of my shot now this evening. I feel physically, mentally, emotionally ... "better". I cannot explain the exact effects, only the sense of feeling warmer from inside out, calmer, at ease. It's nice as without testosterone these/that feeling/s completely elude me.

As for flu shots, nope, not for me. I've not had flu in me in since 1978, dead or living flue. Don't want either flu in me at all thank you. Yes, I understand well how the use of dead virus works as "medicine" to protect one. Does not mean I need to like, or accept / trust it.

The same I'll say of the Covid vaccines. I feel / think these were very much rushed through. Usually such vaccines take time, some decades to get near right. Yes, I know technology and medicine have advanced. Though you need to consider if still using the vaccine model, how much advancing has occurred?

I don't trust the Covid stuff and this isn't coming from a tin foil hat type of person. I comprehend a lot regarding medicines, know a few I trust and ask regarding it. Some tell me the "party line", "oh it's safe just do it." Others, too many so, tell me "...". That silence speaks deafening tomes which tells me to head away from the Covid vaccines.

Please understand I'm not telling others to not get vaccinated. I am also not debasing anyone that does. I think this is like vaping, we each find what suits ourselves. I think we all ought to be given the decency of that choice for ourselves, not some mandate.

Live and let live. No, it's not the credo of hedonism. Rather it's a plea for equanimity, respect.

Last edited:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
If anything it would help covid kill you.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If anything it would help covid kill you.

Even without looking at the PubMed article, can say that seems to make sense too. Alcohol will dehydrate you & if anything you need to stay hydrated to keep up strength to fight off virus / germs. Hydration also lets your body flush out toxins via sweat, urine, excrement, mucous.

This goes hand in hand with us saying to stay hydrated whilst vaping. The carrier chemicals (PG/VG) are types of alcohol. This falls under subject matter of BLS. I had that course along with an ALS course as an EMT. Simply put, it's kind of common knowledge.

Last edited:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Even without looking at the PubMed article, can say that seems to make sense too. Alcohol will dehydrate you & if anything you need to stay hydrated to keep up strength to fight off virus / germs. Hydration also lets your body flush out toxins via sweat, urine, excrement, mucous.

This goes hand in hand with us saying to stay hydrated whilst vaping. The carrier chemicals (PG/VG) are types of alcohol. This falls under subject matter of BLS. I had that course along with an ALS course as an EMT. Simply put, it's kind of common knowledge.
Yeah it is a massive dehydrator.
The other thing getting back its ability to kill covid is this.
Its a fact that direct contact with covid and alcohol, covid is only killed by minimum 65% alcohol, 70% being the prefered ratio. So unless a person is exhaling and has in their lungs 65 to 70 % alcohol, utterly and physically impossible, well you get the rest im sure.
The amount exhaled is miniscule.

VU Sponsors