Become a Patron!

Vaping on the Front or back Porch

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So unless a person is exhaling and has in their lungs 65 to 70 % alcohol, utterly and physically impossible, well you get the rest im sure.

Mr. Magic's Idiot Wish Granting Emporium

*sign outside tent reading* "Ever felt like a stupid idiot? Ever had any unfulfilled fantasies of idiocy? Step in and five dollars gets your wish!"

[cut to inside tent]

"Here, you breathe I'll strike a match. You can be a dragon. There's one catch though, ..."

"Hell yeah lemme do it!"

"Not interested in the catch?"

"Fuck no, I wanna breathe fire!"

[sound of match striking and exhaled breath followed by a muffled scream and a thud]

[a beat passing]

[bustling fellows hefting body from floor into body bag and zipping it up]

"Yeah guys zip him in quick. Need to get ready for the next sucker. They want to feel what a blender can do to a cucumber."

[Mr. Magic steps to the tent door with a calm smile of wondrous delight on his face]

"Next?"

-- Apologies if my humor is "too dark". Don't like it? Don't read it. Not putting a gun to your head and forcing you in either case, read, or don't.

Please understand as well. It is only that, humor. I am not some sociopath killer. Perhaps had some of my choices been otherwise, I could have been. Point being I'm not.

This is mere fantasy and humor. I do not condone violence nor gratify it. Used to be it was understood freedom of speech allowed one artistic liberty within reason. Humor, as said is all this is even if embellished with some dark artistry.

I am not yelling fire in a crowded theater, threatening a political figure with harm, threatening anyone specifically with harm. Yes, you may be harmed to read dark humor psychologically. Again, it's a choice open to yourself alone. I'm not deliberately acting to cause harm. Humor, a joke that's all it is and will be.

Can't take a joke? You need to do what I did. Go unfuck yourself. No, seriously do it. Go fix whatever is going on with yourself keeping you from taking a joke. We'll wait, ...

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
happy-wednesday-morning.gif

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I am aware that there are risks involved in vaccines. I still believe, for myself, the ones I choose to take have been beneficial.

I have had the "real" flu twice in my life. Never want to do that again. Have also had strep throat at least 25 times in my life, it was very nearlly chronic during my teenage years - two to three outbreaks every year, and there were times when I walked around with it, not telling my mother I was sick, for a month or more.

I also have had repeated outbreaks of MRSA and regular staph over the past ten years. That classifies me as immunocompromised, although not to the degree that cancer patients are. I got my Covid vaccines as soon as I was able to arrange them, and will get the booster in January (or whenever) if it turns out that the CDC recommends it.

Each person has to make his or her own choice. The only problem I have is when underage children are exposed, either to unvaccinated and possibly asymptomatic adults or to other infected children, and get sick, and that is happening as we speak, all over the country. I think of my own young grandchildren and it just wakes up the Mama Bear in me.

You have your rights and I have mine. But when one begins to tread on the other, somebody has to concede and/or there must be compromise. You (as in the "collective you") don't have the right to make my grandchildren sick. With all due respect, if you reject the Covid vaccine and are going to be in situations near young, unvaccinated children, please at least wear a mask, and wear it properly.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years

*sign outside tent reading* "Ever felt like a stupid idiot? Ever had any unfulfilled fantasies of idiocy? Step in and five dollars gets your wish!"

[cut to inside tent]

"Here, you breathe I'll strike a match. You can be a dragon. There's one catch though, ..."

"Hell yeah lemme do it!"

"**** no, I wanna breathe fire!"

[sound of match striking and exhaled breath followed by a muffled scream and a thud]

[a beat passing]

"Yeah guys zip him in quick. Need to get ready for the next sucker. They want to feel what a blender can do to a cucumber."

[Mr. Magic steps to the tent door with a calm smile of wondrous delight on his face]

"Next?"

-- Apologies if my humor is "too dark". Don't like it? Don't read it. Not putting a gun to your head and forcing you in either case, read, or don't.

Please understand as well. It is only that, humor. I am not some sociopath killer. Perhaps had some of my choices been otherwise, I could have been. Point being I'm not.

This is mere fantasy and humor. I do not condone violence nor gratify it. Used to be it was understood freedom of speech allowed one artistic liberty within reason. Humor, as said is all this is even if embellished with some dark artistry.

I am not yelling fire in a crowded theater, threatening a political figure with harm, threatening anyone specifically with harm. Yes, you may be harmed to read dark humor psychologically. Again, it's a choice open to yourself alone. I'm not deliberately acting to cause harm. Humor, a joke that's all it is and will be.

Can't take a joke? You need to do what I did. Go ****** yourself. No, seriously do it. Go fix whatever is going on with yourself keeping you from taking a joke. We'll wait, ...
All that last stuff is directed at me for?????

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You have your rights and I have mine. But when one begins to tread on the other, somebody has to concede and/or there must be compromise. You (as in the "collective you") don't have the right to make my grandchildren sick. With all due respect, if you reject the Covid vaccine and are going to be in situations near young, unvaccinated children, please at least wear a mask, and wear it properly.

I concur & do wear a mask when around children in the school settings in which I work. Though we're a mild bit lax on that. If we're in an area off to ourselves we can lower, or take off a mask.

Often in working we can get hot. A mask can seem to interfere in getting your breath. Then, a good number of the custodian staff are afflicted with high blood pressure, some obesity. We're also an "older" crew. Getting busy with work just leaves us out of breath.

Soon as children come around, mask on. We also wear a mask when others are nearby. This is just simply "best practices". None of us want to spread this crap. We can also eat and drink unmasked. Again though we still mask up right after.

At the same time our consensus is we clean and disinfect so much, risk is highly mitigated. I know factually restrooms I care for get sanitized two to three times per every eight hours, if not more so. This isn't saying the restrooms and drinking fountains are impeccably spotless and 100% risk free, but they're as damn close as we can get them.

There's a general thought that if this was/is as bad as is said there would be a hard roll out of Marshall Law, full quarantine procedure of Defcon 4 would be in pace. People would need full body condoms (a.k.a full hazmat containment suits) and negative pressure entry ways set up at public places. We'd also have bodies of the dead incinerated immediately without regard to family, religious considerations.

We don't see that, at least not yet. And honestly that would be the only way to deal with it if as bad as being stated. A full complete lock down, quarantine with direct action in clearly stated goals of eradicating the disease.

I'm not belittling or making light of how bad this may be. I'm just finding myself seeing a lot of room left open for doubt. And if it were that bad, I know the government can be totally inept but also know there's a guard within the whole that is not. That guard seeming inactive leaves that room for doubt.

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
My shot come from something very akin to the bottle pictured below.

testosterone.jpg

The nurse did not skim any off. :) So I have a second monthly dose left in the 1 ml bottle. I take .5 ml every two weeks. This is legally prescribed by a licensed endocrinologist. My taking it is strictly monitored.

I did at one time use a gel like pictured below.

chi-testosterone-drugs-overused-20150304

This was not having the desired effect for me. I would rub my belly with gel daily, or my upper arms. Again, this too was strictly monitored. Testosterone is a controlled substance.

This is exactly what pro sports players use for "enhancement". All these recent "man boosting" commercials are getting a step down from testosterone, a derivative. Testosterone is THE steroid.

I am feeling the effects of my shot now this evening. I feel physically, mentally, emotionally ... "better". I cannot explain the exact effects, only the sense of feeling warmer from inside out, calmer, at ease. It's nice as without testosterone these/that feeling/s completely elude me.

As for flu shots, nope, not for me. I've not had flu in me in since 1978, dead or living flue. Don't want either flu in me at all thank you. Yes, I understand well how the use of dead virus works as "medicine" to protect one. Does not mean I need to like, or accept / trust it.

The same I'll say of the Covid vaccines. I feel / think these were very much rushed through. Usually such vaccines take time, some decades to get near right. Yes, I know technology and medicine have advanced. Though you need to consider if still using the vaccine model, how much advancing has occurred?

I don't trust the Covid stuff and this isn't coming from a tin foil hat type of person. I comprehend a lot regarding medicines, know a few I trust and ask regarding it. Some tell me the "party line", "oh it's safe just do it." Others, too many so, tell me "...". That silence speaks deafening tomes which tells me to head away from the Covid vaccines.

Please understand I'm not telling others to not get vaccinated. I am also not debasing anyone that does. I think this is like vaping, we each find what suits ourselves. I think we all ought to be given the decency of that choice for ourselves, not some mandate.

Live and let live. No, it's not the credo of hedonism. Rather it's a plea for equanimity, respect.

I glad the testosterone is making you feel better. If you ever feel like you’ve got a bad flu, there’s stuff you can take. (Herbs and vitamins.) Believe me, I was sick as a dog right when all this started, and I was miserable. When I finally took the right vitamins and quercetin, it helped so much.

Biden is going full on tyrant now trying to mandate the shot. This affects us as a country and even more if you’re un-jabbed. I’m not sure mandates are even legal for shots, especially if meds like Ivermectin and HCQ are available and effective. It’s creepy to see things turn out this way.

Anyhows, Power Twin form of another hug and a nice cuppa! :blow kiss:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
If anything it would help covid kill you.

Everything in moderation. :teehee:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

[cut to inside tent]

"Hell yeah lemme do it!"

"Fuck no, I wanna breathe fire!"

[a beat passing]

"Next?"

Can't take a joke? You need to do what I did. Go unfuck yourself. No, seriously do it. Go fix whatever is going on with yourself keeping you from taking a joke. We'll wait, ...

IMG_8194.jpg

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I concur & do wear a mask when around children in the school settings in which I work. Though we're a mild bit lax on that. If we're in an area off to ourselves we can lower, or take off a mask.

Often in working we can get hot. A mask can seem to interfere in getting your breath. Then, a good number of the custodian staff are afflicted with high blood pressure, some obesity. We're also an "older" crew. Getting busy with work just leaves us out of breath.

Soon as children come around, mask on. We also wear a mask when others are nearby. This is just simply "best practices". None of us want to spread this crap. We can also eat and drink unmasked. Again though we still mask up right after.

At the same time our consensus is we clean and disinfect so much, risk is highly mitigated. I know factually restrooms I care for get sanitized two to three times per every eight hours, if not more so. This isn't saying the restrooms and drinking fountains are impeccably spotless and 100% risk free, but they're as damn close as we can get them.

There's a general thought that if this was/is as bad as is said there would be a hard roll out of Marshall Law, full quarantine procedure of Defcon 4 would be in pace. People would need full body condoms (a.k.a full hazmat containment suits) and negative pressure entry ways set up at public places. We'd also have bodies of the dead incinerated immediately without regard to family, religious considerations.

We don't see that, at least not yet. And honestly that would be the only way to deal with it if as bad as being stated. A full complete lock down, quarantine with direct action in clearly stated goals of eradicating the disease.

I'm not belittling or making light of how bad this may be. I'm just finding myself seeing a lot of room left open for doubt. And if it were that bad, I know the government can be totally inept but also know there's a guard within the whole that is not. That guard seeming inactive leaves that room for doubt.

Afaik, children are not in danger of catching covid. And there’s a 99% or more chance they’ll survive. The elderly are far more at risk.

I’m sorry to be dropping red pills here, but I may as well share info I’ve gotten since this started 18 months ago.

You’re right to question the narrative. It’s based on “trusting the science”. Science thrives on being questioned and tested, not blindly followed.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I glad the testosterone is making you feel better. If you ever feel like you’ve got a bad flu, there’s stuff you can take. (Herbs and vitamins.) Believe me, I was sick as a dog right when all this started, and I was miserable. When I finally took the right vitamins and quercetin, it helped so much.

Biden is going full on tyrant now trying to mandate the shot. This affects us as a country and even more if you’re un-jabbed. I’m not sure mandates are even legal for shots, especially if meds like Ivermectin and HCQ are available and effective. It’s creepy to see things turn out this way.

Anyhows, Power Twin form of another hug and a nice cuppa! :blow kiss:

Mandates are Illegal and Unconstitutional.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
In NYC a lot of Businesses are refusing the Mandates.

Glad to hear it. Bout damn time you Yankees remembered you got an American spine same as us Rebs. :)

don-t-tread-on-me-wallpaper-1920x1080-e1465866447978.jpg

And no, I am not some militant radical. I am also not a member of the Que, or whatever the frag the T guy supporters call themselves.

I am an American person what loathes fear used as weapon.

Last edited:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I am limping this morning because I stepped on a Thumbtack in bare feet last night~!
When I do stuff like that or get a fish spine spike me, yellas have some serious weaponry, I squeeze the daylights out of the spot to the point it will leave a bruise and bleed, and after squeeze mad again and before letting go drip an iso alcohol 70/30, 70 iso alcohol and 30 distilled water, few drops I carry in a little 30 ml ejuice bottle on the spot. That way a little goes back in the wound and kills any bacteria. With yellas if you dont youll get swelling and pain for days. Do that and all good. I do that with bullants too or any bite, cut etc. I always have that with me fishing, in the bush and bottles of it at home.
Iso mixes ultra clear with distilled water. Iv tried with tap water, filtered rain water and bottled so called clean water. They all cloud. But iso with distilled is crystal clear.
Whether or not that is an issue, probably not, I like to see it crystal clear.
I use small amounts of it to to do the final shake n rinse, just a few mill, of it in my re use ejuice bottles. Also when I change coils in my tanks. Maybe a bit over the top with my vape gear ocd cleano but it gives me the assurance that all is ultra clean.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When it first happened I just pulled it out and went back outside to the backyard and made a fire. I didn't realize it went as deep as it did until it hurt when I got up during the night to take a leak. Put some 90% Alcohol on it then~!

1631797020312.png

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Im gonna put this here.
Where I am we have had 7 lockdowns. But this isn't about covid, just the lockdowns.
In the past 2 of them I couldn't drive much. Just 5 kilometres, couple of miles.
In that time I had 1/2 of a tank of petrol in my car. It runs on by standard 91 octane.
Which I fill it with. It can take anything above. It had 91 with no fresh top up for 8 weeks.
In the past couple of weeks when we could travel anywhere further I noticed when I put my foot down hard or in Sport mode, it pinged its head off! And when it happened there was a drop in power. Just went into a slug slow acceleration.
I actually thought the knock sensor was faulty. But before taking it to the dealer, its under warranty, I thought "has the fuel lost some punch!". So I thought ok its got 91 octane in it, maybe its deteriorated from sitting, ill put some 95 in it and see. It had probably 10 litres left of 91. I put 30 liters of 95 in it. Wow what a difference! No pings, and back up to ultra quick acceleration.
I read that fuel deteriorates with octane but was surprised by what I have seen with my car.
Im guessing the fuel octane rating as far as the computer was concerned was below its adjusting range. Im now back on fresh 91 and its all good and punchy like before our lockdowns.
So when we see movies like Mad Max where they find tankers that were abandoned for years and fill their V8's and do monster burnouts and roar away in clouds of burnt rubber.... forget about it. They would actually drive way like snails with the engines misfiring, pinging and spluttering then die just to be caught by the baddies and end up as slaves. :giggle:
Maybe older cars could cope a bit better and run seemingly ok without computer chips, but I was blown away by the difference. But years of fuel sitting! Maybe an engine would start and run, but good, I highly doubt it.
I asked at the petrol station and they said they had heard similar things from customers complaining. I got used to the lower deteriorated stuff so much im now chirping the tyres on take off and have to back off.
Im now going to fill with higher octane seeing as we are going in and out of lockdowns. 👍

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
In NYC a lot of Businesses are refusing the Mandates. Watch a Video from Louis Rossman of YouTube
Watched a video with the owner of Roccos' in NYC ... She was saying she will pay the fines.
25a6f7d0ef1081212a458bbdf501317d.jpg

If we lived there we most definitely would go there to eat. Since we don't, the next best thing I could do is call....I called and said they have our support from Kansas. Hopefully, the person who answered the phone gave the owner the message.

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So because of the cloudy crappy day with rain in the forecast I procrastinated doing the lawns because I want to trim a few bushes. With my luck it starts raining right in the middle so I get soaked. Went to the plumbing supply for a new aerator for the kitchen sink so today was productive~!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
With my luck it starts raining right in the middle so I get soaked. Went to the plumbing supply for a new aerator for the kitchen sink so today was productive~!

*sighs, shakes head, ... would blurt something but is working on that, keeps shaking head, sighs again ... *

Then, again sometimes you just have say f**k it.

Will ya lookie here then, see the effect I got on him. He's trimming bush and he gets wet. I wasn't even there. He still got wet.

Sorry honey, just ribbing you. I don't mean a thing save good honest humor and fun. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And it never rained yesterday~!

Yeah? Well go f**k the weather person then, they gonna misinform ya about that. Our weather is best to step out and see. Changes every 15 minutes. We sometimes work out in the rain. Been known to mow with weed eater during a shower. But yeah, know I'm a nut job so, ... :)

Whilst thinking on it, I had fun at our town's high school last night. There's an entity what hangs around upstairs where I clean when called in for Mel---. Well, I went up and to start out you walk through unlocking, opening doors, cutting on lights to classrooms. Told the entity, "remember me? I'm the grump, ain't being no cutting my lights back out please."

So, I opened Iheart radio app on phone, cut on some The Offspring station. Got to going good for a bit, I heard a thud. Knew no one else was up there with me. Looked at the teacher's desk, saw a book on the floor.

"Ah, don't like my music. Sorry, not changing it. Just get over it." Picked the book up put it back on the desk, continued on my working way. So eventually it wound up being lunch time. I went downstairs for lunch. We got a room we use.

Come back up and find the bathroom light on in the teacher lounge. Knew I had left it off. Nobody bothers to play jokes like that except me with Ang---, only to move her stuff a little. Just so she knows I stopped by.

Took it in stride the light was on. "Oh, thanks I might have forgot to swab the bathroom."

Went down the hall to a class, swept it out. I heard a soft chuckle. Then, a voice very light spoke to me. "You're doing a good job."

Told my wife it's bad when even spirits see I do good work.

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah? Well go f**k the weather person then, they gonna misinform ya about that. Our weather is best to step out and see. Changes every 15 minutes. We sometimes work out in the rain. Been known to mow with weed eater during a shower. But yeah, know I'm a nut job so, ... :)

Same here I have cut the lawns in the rain before just wasn't in the mood for it yesterday~! It has loked like rain for days now but today I need to git er done!

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I seen this on one of my videos: take three organic lemons and three organic grapefruits, skin them (even though they are organic they still have had pesticides used on them, and put them in a pot and bring to boil, then steep on low for 3 hours. Let cool and use 2 tablespoons twice a day. They say this one really works, it come from Dr. Christiane Northrup, you can find it on her sight.
Here, at 16:32 is her tellin the recipe
I'll add to that. In March 2020, when the Coofid first came to scare everybody, I looked up Hydroxychloroquine. The earlier version was Chloroquine, which was dangerous in studies, so Hydroxychloroquine was the later improved version. Anyway, upon looking it up, I found that both are pharmaceutical SYNTHETICS of quinine. Quinine, go figure. So at that time, March 2020, nobody knew whether or not to be scared, so I looked for quinine, because the natural version of something is always going to be more gentle, less dangerous, with fewer side effects. Quinine has been used for hundreds of years in South America, and very commonly by medical doctors. So I tried to find some. On Ebay people were bidding old open bottles of quinine into the hundreds of dollars. Amazon had it, but the listings said "not available currently". So I did just a general search and found it offered by a Florida herb shop:

https://myfloridaherbs.com/search?type=product&q=quinine

I bought a bottle, then told a friend, who bought a bottle and told another friend, and the next friend couldn't get it because after that it was sold out. It's long back in stock.

My 30 ml. bottle still sits sealed in the medicine cabinet. I'm not looking for anything else to buy. Since 2018 I've been taking cod liver oil daily to prevent eczema, and it's super rich in natural vitamin D. On every hotel breakfast buffet in Iceland and Scandinavian countries, next to the orange juice and tomato juice they have bottles of cod liver oil and shot glasses for it.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Quinine is used for "sleeping sickness". It is also put into Gin & Tonics, or at one time was in the U.K.. It was how it got readily administered to the population with more ease. Not sure if done but can imagine a spoon of quinine and one of sugar going into the G&T, thus the Mary Poppins song would make sense. "A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down, ..."

Then, I'm likely over thinking & connecting too many dots.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors