Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Good morning, everyone. <3

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a cough and runny nose and I’m waiting for zinc and vitamin C to arrive. But I’ve got Lemon Balm extract and I had a good nights sleep.

I’ll try to be back in a few hours if I don’t pass out. I got up at 4!! I’ve got to go make coffee and see if I can stay awake! :teehee:

I’ve been watching Evil on Netflix and it’s getting scary! It’s about the Catholic Church looking into cases of suspected possession. So it’s interesting but creepy.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I woke up during the night and put the TV on with the sleep timer. Then woke up at around 6AM and saw the rain so went back to sleep. Finally got out of bed at 7:30. Have my first cup of Breakfast Blend now.

I woke up at 6, but I’ve been sleeping on and off the last few days. Not sure if it’s allergies or a cold, but I’m wiped.

It’s kinda wet here, even if it’s not really raining anymore. It’s just a kinda bleh day.

I’ve been watching this Netflix series Evil. It’s really good, if you have Netflix check it out. It’s about the Church and possessed people. Very creepy but not too much.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I need to cut the lawns but I just went outside and although the sun is shining now the grass is still a bit wet. Also freaking Chilly out~!

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Thank you ,nice to meet you too.
We camphost in a state park in Az. We have a 40ft toyhauler with a party deck.
Love watching the sunsets and sunrises.
Nice glass of homemade Lemoncello is the cocktail of choice in this heat..lol
I love Arizona. I'll be moving there when I retire. That won't be too much longer.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have been sneezing like crazy and intermittent stuffy nose.

Me too! I thought it was a cold. Maybe it’s allergies, which doesn’t mean it feels any better. I still have some windows open so maybe some pollen or whatever is getting in, though.

Quercetin really helps with some of the symptoms, but I’ve been having to take twice what I’d usually take for sneezing, stuffy nose and scratchy coughs.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you ,nice to meet you too.
We camphost in a state park in Az. We have a 40ft toyhauler with a party deck.
Love watching the sunsets and sunrises.
Nice glass of homemade Lemoncello is the cocktail of choice in this heat..lol

Welcome to VU and to the Porch. Hope you love it here as much as we do. What’re you vaping?

VU Sponsors