Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
giphy.gif

Enjoy your night, everyone. <3

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Back in the 80s I worked with a guy who grew up with the Members of Twisted Sister. Kind of wild hanging and drinking beer with Dee Snyder when he looked sort of normal~!
A guy I know was a roadie for Johnny Winter, He was a good singer and better guitarist. He was asked to join TS but didn't want t0o wear a dress...

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
P0452 Chevy

Answer: Your Chevy's P0452 trouble code indicates a problem with the Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor. ... The fuel tank pressure sensor signal voltage to the ECM (engine control module) varies from 0.1 volts with pressure in the fuel tank to above 4.0 volts with a high vacuum in the fuel tank

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
P0452 Chevy

Answer: Your Chevy's P0452 trouble code indicates a problem with the Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor. ... The fuel tank pressure sensor signal voltage to the ECM (engine control module) varies from 0.1 volts with pressure in the fuel tank to above 4.0 volts with a high vacuum in the fuel tank
Would that effect the fuel gage

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No but look here

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No but look here

read a bunch of postings and I guess it could be anything from fuel cap to sensor to wiring? Have to take the ball and chain todoctors , Il continue later
Thanks

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Got that Laptop I decided to fix to fire up and then the HDD was toast also~! Back to Microcenter for the second time today. Since I couldn't get the restore partition off the old one I had to Download a Disk Image and Burn a DVD. Now installing Windows 8.1 and will have to DL and install all of the Drivers and Software. Then Update to Windows 10

ccrules

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hubbs gave me a Yeti Rambler mug for Christmas. I had used his (which he got for a previous Christmas from a friend at his office) and loved it, so he got me my own (probably so I wouldn't monopolize his!). It keeps coffee hot as Hades for about 45 minutes, and it's still warm enough to taste good for hours longer. I'm still drinking the cup of coffee that was made at 8:15 this morning and it's good and warm.

I only drink one or two cups a day; more than that burns my stomach.
A few days b4 Xmas I got a gift of 12- 20 oz of these from Amazon.One of those yep its a real order number but we have no record of it.They said keep and enjoy.Had never heard of these before.

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm lingering around here...
Been an emotional day for me. Met with one of my local news stations and did an interview this morning. They turned it into a story about my sudden loss of both parents. The story just ran on the 10pm news, and I watched, and cried all over again. Been doing a lot of that these past few days...

I'm glad to get their story out there, how they loved each other, constantly, who they were, and who we lost. But dam, that was a hard interview.

VU Sponsors