Become a Patron!

Vaping Underground PIF Box ~ LIVE & IN PROGRESS~

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have the tugboat black and red zombie one I need to see if they have a black and red velocity

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have the tugboat black and red zombie one I need to see if they have a black and red velocity

They do

Sent from a Ghost town

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Go to fasttech they have about 4 splatter patters like that green red... Black red... Black blue... White red I think.... If your interested that is

Sent from a Ghost town
You read my mind

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was just about to get rid of the tugboat box. I haven't tried the minis why go small I like big haha

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was just about to get rid of the tugboat box. I haven't tried the minis why go small I like big haha

That's what she said

To be honest you get a small amount more flavor but I still find myself going back to the full size its not enough wow factor to be worth the size change just IMO still nice to have thou

Sent from a Ghost town

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Seriously tho me and minis have a love hate relationship

Same here ... It has to be different enough to be worth the money not many are

Sent from a Ghost town

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The only mini that I really like is the clt project subohm mini other than that they're more just to fill a whole in my stands speaking of which anyone need a stand I just got two that hold large amounts of rda's batteries and all that

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The only mini that I really like is the clt project subohm mini other than that they're more just to fill a whole in my stands speaking of which anyone need a stand I just got two that hold large amounts of rda's batteries and all that

I got a set of paddle bits for a drill and I look for cheap pieces of wood from thift stores to turn into stands works out nicely

Sent from a Ghost town

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What rda's are you using that you like right now I don't know what to build or to buy

Last edited:

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got a set of paddle bits for a drill and I look for cheap pieces of wood from thift stores to turn into stands works out nicely

Sent from a Ghost town
9f90bce13664a44e5ec5eb1259caea50.jpg

That's what this one is

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I couldn't really find a stand for 26650 attys

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
5a77b1cc4dbebd4375448a71d404fb15.jpg

Anyone build any of these and have words of wisdom because I think I'm out of my league here lol

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
9f90bce13664a44e5ec5eb1259caea50.jpg

That's what this one is

Nice rack
I couldn't really find a stand for 26650 attys

That's why I started using the paddel bits I can make any size I like
5a77b1cc4dbebd4375448a71d404fb15.jpg

Anyone build any of these and have words of wisdom because I think I'm out of my league here lol

Save yourself the time give up lol I had that igo w6 its a pain in 4 dicks to build on.....yeah its nice but not really worth the time there's a few igo w build videos out there on YouTube land that can help

Sent from a Ghost town

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nice rack

That's why I started using the paddel bits I can make any size I like

Save yourself the time give up lol I had that igo w6 its a pain in 4 dicks to build on.....yeah its nice but not really worth the time there's a few igo w build videos out there on YouTube land that can help

Sent from a Ghost town
Oh it looks like it maybe I'll just put it on the shelf to look at lol

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Me

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Any thoughts on how to measure drips? Like a flavoring is 6 drops, how do you convert that into mls? Are drops (drips) reliable? I'm asking to be sure... I was crazy paranoid with my nic levels on the juice I made so that's why I think I used too much flavorings... @Geauxst... @Dawn0810... @MOMABEAR... Thoughts when y'all get a chance. No rush...

Last edited:

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So definitely get the kit with two deck 6ml right? . I've been hearing many subohmers are loving this tank. It seems to be all it claims to be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What tank are y'all referring too? I love a diy option for a tank... Feels like I'm getting 2 for the price of 1...

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Is it possible that anyone might have a spare back I could have I spent all day picking up leaves I was going to say blowing them into a pile then sucking them up with what I call my leaf vacuum but I thought that just didn't sound right. Lol I don't know what's worse doing this or snow because at least I have a damn snowblower damn trees keep your leaves

I'm fresh out but I'll ask around...

Geauxst

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Any thoughts on how to measure drips? Like a flavoring is 6 drops, how do you convert that into mls? Are drops (drips) reliable? I'm asking to be sure... I was crazy paranoid with my nic levels on the juice I made so that's why I think I used too much flavorings... @Geauxst... @Dawn... @MOMABEAR... Thoughts when y'all get a chance. No rush...
Get a good .01 scale probably the best cheapest upgrade I've ever made

Sent from a Ghost town

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any thoughts on how to measure drips? Like a flavoring is 6 drops, how do you convert that into mls? Are drops (drips) reliable? I'm asking to be sure... I was crazy paranoid with my nic levels on the juice I made so that's why I think I used too much flavorings... @Geauxst... @Dawn... @MOMABEAR... Thoughts when y'all get a chance. No rush...
Most droppers from ejuice is 20/ml. Easy way pull up 1 ml and count how many drops come from it really not trying to be a s.a. Js droppers aren't all the same.

drowland32

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
One thing that helped me was the DIY sub forum. There are a lot of useful guides for beginners. I would suggest giving those a browse.

Sent from the bowels of a twisted mind

drowland32

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Right now I use some medical grade syringes my sister got for me from the hospital she works at. I tested their accuracy using a glass graduated cylinder I have. Eventually I'm going to move to mixing by weight.

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This is probably a dumb question but I have to ask it... How do I navigate to the different subforums and threads using Tapatalk? I've been wanting to wander around outside of this subforum but can't figure it out. I think I've had several back-to-back brain farts and it has diminished my navigating abilities... ;):D:p

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Right now I use some medical grade syringes my sister got for me from the hospital she works at. I tested their accuracy using a glass graduated cylinder I have. Eventually I'm going to move to mixing by weight.

I have quite a few of of 1ml syringes that were given to us when I was taking care of my mom (late stages of dementia) theyre still sealed in the package. Does anyone know if just the blunt needle part is sold anywhere or does the whole setup need to be purchased?

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is probably a dumb question but I have to ask it... How do I navigate to the different subforums and threads using Tapatalk? I've been wanting to wander around outside of this subforum but can't figure it out. I think I've had several back-to-back brain farts and it has diminished my navigating abilities... ;):D
When ur in the main page ull see top bars that say subscribed unread timeline swipe that bar to show subforum click on that scroll down to find the catagory ur looking for click that and find the subforum type

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Any thoughts on how to measure drips? Like a flavoring is 6 drops, how do you convert that into mls? Are drops (drips) reliable? I'm asking to be sure... I was crazy paranoid with my nic levels on the juice I made so that's why I think I used too much flavorings... @Geauxst... @Dawn0810... @MOMABEAR... Thoughts when y'all get a chance. No rush...
2 drops is about 1ml from everything I've seen I just do it by weight or ml's

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have quite a few of of 1ml syringes that were given to us when I was taking care of my mom (late stages of dementia) theyre still sealed in the package. Does anyone know if just the blunt needle part is sold anywhere or does the whole setup need to be purchased?
You don't need the needle part to be honest the vg most likely wouldn't pass threw the needle in most cases I went to the dollar and got these for the pg/vg
119badab3ecb2d8118b40542a593557d.jpg

This is mainly what I work with
67165ef83e4b86de4fe194e2d2f1621f.jpg

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can go to feed store/ tractor supply where vet supplies are and buy needles with point in various gauge. You could file tips blunt. They usually have 1-2 inch. And get 14 or 16 gauge for vg. They also have syringes

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Use a separate 1 ml for nic... Mark it and put in baggy with nic. Safety first. Also a piece of packing or scotch tape on new syringes to keep the markings from wearing off

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks everyone for the suggestions! @MOMABEAR I used the only blunt needle that came in the kit for the nic. II had read earlier where you'd said that to someone else and it stuck in my head. If nothing else I'd like to get a bigger one for the vg seeing as how thick it is. The flavorings I'm not too worried about.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got my mixing station set up
a19fd5ff5c56889733900c25dc83e67e.jpg
4bba35e7869087ff6eb6b2da9a787d95.jpg

Sweet I see your little notebook back there after the last app disaster you need it nice work girly

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sweet

It was the 30ml unicorn bottles I was supposed to get 25 of the 30's and 25 of the 15's they sent 50 of the 30's so i asked did I mess up and they checked and they said they did so they sent out the 15's I offered to pay but they said no worries I was like score!!!

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
They're pretty sturdy I don't wick coils without using one anymore it just makes it easier

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I make them with either 30 gauge or 28 gauge and if it's a higher gauge wire in the coil I'll use the 30 one anything else I use the 28 gauge

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I make them with either 30 gauge or 28 gauge and if it's a higher gauge wire in the coil I'll use the 30 one anything else I use the 28 gauge

I can't wait until I get mine! I think it's going to help with the issues I have with wicking. I still say you need to patent that thing... Jmo ;):):p

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Ya those dohickies r the bees knees

VU Sponsors