Become a Patron!

VU is being attacked by Russia!

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

VU is being attacked by Russia!​

It is nyet an attack Comrade! Spetzial Operation is all. In order to protect VU servers from Nazi influencers. No need for any concern. Go back to vaping your devices built in the slave factories of Ch.., Our greatest allie!!

And remember, it's not genocide if you win. You'd think they would have remembered our last Spetzial Operation, 32 million that time. And the world did nothing then either. Hitler was one thing, but Pappa Joe Stalin, nobody wanted a piece of him!

Got to go whip up some nice Polonium Borshdt.

Dos ve donya

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
All day yesterday I was thinking, well, it's not gotten political enough to lock it up....yet....don't know how other moderators feel.... but I can attest from personal experience how NASTY we can get as a group when the political shit starts up. I was right in the middle of it a couple of times.

And now it's getting close. Like, really close. Please take it down a notch. Please.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
that guy is so so funny, he is or was on tv a lot here in australia, his cracks about religion are classics.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All day yesterday I was thinking, well, it's not gotten political enough to lock it up....yet....don't know how other moderators feel.... but I can attest from personal experience how NASTY we can get as a group when the political shit starts up. I was right in the middle of it a couple of times.

And now it's getting close. Like, really close. Please take it down a notch. Please.
I'll bet'cher fun at parties... :confused:

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just wanted to mention... two things I avoid discussing in forums: politics and religion. It always gets weird and ruins the thread. Hope we can avoid that.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just wanted to mention... two things I avoid discussing in forums: politics and religion. It always gets weird and ruins the thread. Hope we can avoid that.

The moon moves roughly seven degrees in the sky per day/night. Our moon also emits an electromagnetic pull on the Earth, which helps effect the tides, weather, gardening. These may seem mediocre and banal subjects for conversation. That aside such conversations keep you welcomed in barber chairs, and without fear of getting your throat slit whilst being shaved.

Learned long ago, barber shop conversation excludes sex, religion, politics, sports, controversial societal issues, entertainment. Skim the surface only, stay civil, cordial and don't tread water too long.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
This has a line that pops in my head from time to time: "It's US we're worried about; the Earth will be fine. It'll just shake us off like a bad case of fleas."

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
This has a line that pops in my head from time to time: "It's US we're worried about; the Earth will be fine. It'll just shake us off like a bad case of fleas."

Hi stranger! Long time, no see! Hope you've been well and safe, wish you'd stick around. We've missed you!

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi stranger! Long time, no see! Hope you've been well and safe, wish you'd stick around. We've missed you!
I dont have much free time lately with a 45 minute commute to work evenings and hanging out with Haannah Banana in the daytime while school is out; I'm on here at of sheer desperation right now. I ran out of nicotine salt concentrate for my DIY and I have no idea how to acquire more. I even asked at the brick and mortar if they could order it and then resell it to me; nope, 27 pages of paperwork.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I dont have much free time lately with a 45 minute commute to work evenings and hanging out with Haannah Banana in the daytime while school is out; I'm on here at of sheer desperation right now. I ran out of nicotine salt concentrate for my DIY and I have no idea how to acquire more. I even asked at the brick and mortar if they could order it and then resell it to me; nope, 27 pages of paperwork.

Have you looked at www.nicbase.com? I've been ordering freebase from them, and am pretty sure they have salts too. Hopefully they can ship to your location.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Мы Борги. Опустите щиты и сдайте свои корабли. Мы добавим вашу биологическую и технологическую особенность к нашей. Ваша культура будет адаптироваться, чтобы обслуживать нас. Сопротивление бесполезно.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Мы Борги. Опустите щиты и сдайте свои корабли. Мы добавим вашу биологическую и технологическую особенность к нашей. Ваша культура будет адаптироваться, чтобы обслуживать нас. Сопротивление бесполезно.
OK, that was funny... ;-)

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
russia is being attacked by putin,

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What manner of subversive sci-fi screwballery do we have here? :D

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Well, look at WW2 Italy and Gemany...their leaders led them down a dark path, that led to a nice drop-off...

I say. let him learn the lessons of the Romanov the hard way ;)
i agree totally my friend.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So not to be contrarian... but I guess I will be contrarian. I see a lot of problems with the narrative we are being given. So, perhaps some points we may all agree on, as they are beyond buried in factual, cite-able, legal evidence at this point.

I would start with the most obvious, glaring, festering sore on our crumbling society - the Clown World we inhabit. Where everything is like walking through a funhouse of mirrors, up is down, down is up, the worse you are at your governmental, academic, economic, etc. type job, the more you are promoted. When five minutes ago if you tried to hold "Drag Queen Story Book Time" at your local library, literally with drag queens running around in a highly sexually suggestive manner with little kids, or promoting 11 year old drag queens like "Desmond the Amazing", who is clearly being abused, parading them around stripshows where grown men tuck bills into a child's thong, five minutes ago you would have been locked up and beaten to death by the other inmates. Now, if you want to be a more "virtuous" parent than that bitch Becky across the street, you will announce your three year old is trans! Yes, that clown world.

In this non-fictional twilight zone we have been inhabiting, certain patterns have emerged that are a little bit different than before. The most glaring is of course, the Corporate Media (legacy media, whatever you want to call them). All these traditional media organizations are ultimately owned by just four or five corporations. This is why the media in the US, UK, basically all of Europe, i.e. the West, all seem to work from the same nonsensical script. Certainly this has been going on for quite awhile, records released by the Church Committee confirmed various operations by our own intelligence agencies where they essentially feed stories to various reporters and editors. But love him or hate him, no one can deny one of the most important things Trump accomplished was to shine a giant, blinding white light on the utter failure of our only check against the government - the free press.
Let us refresh ourselves with a scant few of the voluminous highlights over the past 8 years. Whether its kids from Covington, Jussie fending off MAGA thugs armed with bleach and rope in -20 degree downtown Chicago (notorious for it's roving bands of MAGA thugs) all the while managing to save his subway sandwich from all harm, "Mostly Peaceful" protests downplayed by reporters with the city engulfed in flames behind them, RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! for four, five years proven to be entirely made from whole cloth first to prevent Orange Man from winning, then removing him, the complete failure of our public health institutions which are obviously suffering the worst case of regulatory capture ever seen. to the point they green light a wildly experimental "vaccine" with scant testing, atrocious data and testing methodologies, to instead test on billions of people in real-time (Obama's words, not mine), redefining somewhat singular words such as "vaccine", "recession", "woman", etc., labeling everything obvious to everyone as disinformation, mis-information, or the new mal-information (the one which makes you a terrorist - go ahead and look it up on our government's website) only to become "information" 6 months later, i.e. lab leak theory just to name one of manyeveryone suddenly fortgetting all about how the company making the "vaccine" is the same one who was just slapped with the largest criminal fines in history (except for perhaps Alex Jones who in both trials was never allowed to be judged by a jury of his peers as is our right as Americans, but rather found guilty in not one but TWO summary judgements? Something any attorney woth their salt knows to be absurd) for MURDERING MILLIONS OF AMERICANS with "non-adictive" opiates, ushering in the fentanyl demand, Oh yes I am certain we could trust everything they say. Escpecially as to it woul drequire them 75 years to release the test data, don't you know, the utter willfull blindness to accept "Sudden Adult Death Syndrome" as we see person after person drop live on TV after getting jabbed, large numbers of young, healthy athletes dropping dead, multitudes of pop stars faces freezing from Bells Palsey, an incident rate so high in the VAERS system any other vaccine would have been pulled at 5% of it's number (at like a year ago), when all-cause mortality statistics show an "unaccounted for" spike in deaths which correspond to the jab drives,. when the largest insurance companies all over the world are all saying their actuaries show the same, when Hunter leaving his three laptops at a local computer repair shop, two of them turning out to be full of debauchery and blatant corruption of our president and his family, and the FBI sit on it for a year and do nothing except go around to our silicon douchebag overlords like Zuckerfu#$ and tell them to say it's more RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! disinformation, while they censor anyone who dares share the link to the story, when parents concerned at what they are witnessing their young children being taught through Zoom classes and complain to the school boards are domestic terrorists, according to the AG, and should be monitored and perhaps more by the FBI, SOMEHOW.... (cont)

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
(cont)
Somehow everyone just accepts everything these utter criminal liars spout about Russia? This is my biggest problem with all this. After you have been lied to your face, over and over and over, for years about EVERYTHING ELSE, somehow they are now telling the truth? Aww, c'mon people...

But wait! There's more!

Remember early on in Russia's SMO, March perhaps, our glorious cadaver leader announced to Congress that these (never ineffective throughout the history of their use) sanctions would cause Russia's "Ruble to become rubble"? At the start of the SMO, the Ruble was somewhere in the mid 90's to the Dollar, and a week or two ago it strengthened to 53 I think. Yep effective sanctions there.

Then these clowns decide to go nuclear (fiscally speaking) and seize another sovereign nation's entire foreign reserve assets, some 300 billion, with ZERO DUE PROCESS! Dis the idiots not remember we have a FIAT CURRENCY, i.e. based on trust? The whole damn world saw that. But if we kick them off Swift, they will implode for sure, and we will get the regime change we officially do not seek yet every stupid Neocon and Neolib can't help but scream out loud on national "news". How many times has Lindsay Graham called for Putin's assassination now? Even Biden has said on live TV we want to overthrow Putin. But I thought meddling in another nations affairs was against international law?Aren't we always accusing Putin of doing that? How many times have we heard Russia is out of ammo? They are running out of missles, tanks, planes, bombs, soldiers.... yet they are clearly only increasing their use and production. Only now has Russia made their first, partial mobilization of RESERVE troops, not every man, woman and child as our "news" would have you believe. How many FULL mobilizations has Ukraine commenced now? I have lost count... 7? 8? 9? Isn't is Ukraine who is constantly begging everyone for more money, more arms, more drones, more bullets, more howitzers, more EVERYTHING? Is it just me or is this starting to resemble confession through projection?

Bur Russia is just a "gas station with nukes", right? That's what we were told. Apparently, their economy is far more diversified than our brilliant "think tankers" told us. And by the way, Russia has kept their FAR LARGER stockpile of SUPERIOR nuclear ballistics updated over time. We have not updated ours in decades. They have fu$king hyper-sonic nukes for Christ's sake! But if they were going to hit us, they would not use a nuclear warhead exploding over a city, they would instead launch it into space over thus and destroy every single transistor and circuit in the country with an EMP attack. Far, far, far worse. Imagine no electricity for two weeks.... But I digress.

Why do we even care so much about Ukraine. Have you ever stopped and asked yourself this? because we must "defend their democracy"? Does ANYONE actually believe that? NO! Because it's utter horseshit. Do democracies lock up and eliminate their political opposition? Zelensky did. Do Democracies outlaw native languages? Wasn't Trump impeached because talked on the phone to Zelensky and asked him to look into corruption at Burisma, where Hunter "worked"? A "Quid Pro Quo"? Didn't Obama put Biden in charge of Ukraine years before? Didn't we see video of Biden bragging about how he told the former Ukrainian leader (whom we installed via a coup in 2014 as bragged about by John Bolton and Victoria Nuland)if he did not fire the prosecutor investigating Burisma (and therefore his son), he would withhold the Billion dollar aid package? Isn't that a Quid Pro Quo? Which is stupid because ALL foreign policy everywhere is based on Quid Pro Quo, but whatever. Of course, we learned later Trump was not impeached that SECOND time, at the end of his presidency (when the vote would come after he would have left office) for this highly irregular phone call, no. We learned it was extortion to prevent him from pardoning Edward Snowden and Julian Assange, those slime RINOs McConnell and Graham told him they would vote to impeach him if he pardoned either or both of them. He had the pardons on his desk. Sigh.... so close.

So isn't it a bit strange how we seem to be obsessed with Ukraine, and Putin? Why? Could it be that we have had a venomous, seething hatred for him ever since he came to power, depriving us of our just, neo- colonial desserts? We had won the cold war, the bear was down and we would keep it there, and extract all the riches. Which we did, for awhile. This is, of course, how the original Oligarchs were created. Putin does not like them, but over here you always hear how they are all buddies. He allowed them to keep what that had, provided they stop selling additional resources for pennies to us. This is why Abramovich and the others never went back. We call him a dictator, is he? He pulled Russia up from perhaps it's darkest period ever, and utterly transformed it into a place their people could have never believed. Thjis is how he has remained so popular for so long. And yet, he has critics. Many critics over there. Does he silence them, as you would expect a dictator to do, sort of like we do here? He does not. Russian media is quite free to criticize those in power.

This is why we appear so obsessed. Despite our promise to never move the NATO line beyond the eastern border of Germany, if Yelstin agreed to a unified Germany, we have slowly, methodically moved it closer and closer to Russia's border. A Baltic nation here, a Baltic Nation there... They are not blind. They quite clearly recognize NATO is not a defensive force, but an offensive force. Russia has said for years if Ukraine were to join NATO, it would trigger war. Our own ambassador to Russia wrote a letter saying the same a few years ago. Would we want nukes pointed at us in Canada or Mexico?

Ukraine is the natural highway into Russia for invasion. The Huns used it. Napoleon used it. Hitler used it. Speaking of which, if you think there is no Neo-Nazi ideology problem in Ukraine, then just go back and read about the Azov Battalion and others, who praise Bandera, in the New York Times just a couple years ago. Watch the video of Lindsay Graham and John McCain visiting with them around 2015 or 2016 where they pledge to do everything possible to help them defeat Russia. "You're war, is our war", Graham says.

However, the primary reason for the SMO is Ukraine's utter refusal to adhere to the Minsk Accords, which ended the fighting in 2014 after our coup. Watch Oliver Stone's "Ukraine on Fire" to learn much on this. Instead, for the last 8 years, Zelensky did the opposite of what he ran on and resumed shelling the Russians living in the Donbas. Russia has more reason to do this than we ever could have dreamed when we did the same ting and invaded Iraq. This is their border, their history. This was Obama's policy on Ukraine as well. It's NONE OF OUR DAMN BUSINESS. And the clowns are claiming it's so important, we should consider using tactical nuclear weapons.... These assholes want to start World War II and kill us all. And actually, this would have been over in March, they had come to terms negotiating in Turkey. Then what happened. A western leader, Boris the dunce goes over there and tells them the West will fully support them but there will be no peace.

Europe is collapsing. Many thousands are likely to freeze to death this winter because the geniuses who run the EU, like Vandercrazy, and the climate change alarmists have seen to it Europe will be de-industrialized because now their only source of cheap, constant energy is gone because they decided to ban Russian gas, as if they wouldn't just sell it to everyone else!

Is any of this making any sense? Russia has, in fact, been fighting with both hands tied behind their backs. Come November, when the ground freezes, we will see what the Russian army can do. Because, up until now, few Russian soldiers were there doing the heavy fighting, it was mostly Militias of the Donbas. Russia has been providing mostly artillery and air support. Ukraine has never been winning,. Sure, they took some undefended land, and were slaughtered anyway. God help us if these nutjobs get their way and get US boots on the ground. We must do everything to avoid this likely doomsday scenario...

And it's not like we aren't hurting here either. We are likely heading into the worst recession of our lifetime, we cannot afford this proxy war and paying Ukraine's payroll....

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
(cont)
Somehow everyone just accepts everything these utter criminal liars spout about Russia? This is my biggest problem with all this. After you have been lied to your face, over and over and over, for years about EVERYTHING ELSE, somehow they are now telling the truth? Aww, c'mon people...

But wait! There's more!

Remember early on in Russia's SMO, March perhaps, our glorious cadaver leader announced to Congress that these (never ineffective throughout the history of their use) sanctions would cause Russia's "Ruble to become rubble"? At the start of the SMO, the Ruble was somewhere in the mid 90's to the Dollar, and a week or two ago it strengthened to 53 I think. Yep effective sanctions there.

Then these clowns decide to go nuclear (fiscally speaking) and seize another sovereign nation's entire foreign reserve assets, some 300 billion, with ZERO DUE PROCESS! Dis the idiots not remember we have a FIAT CURRENCY, i.e. based on trust? The whole damn world saw that. But if we kick them off Swift, they will implode for sure, and we will get the regime change we officially do not seek yet every stupid Neocon and Neolib can't help but scream out loud on national "news". How many times has Lindsay Graham called for Putin's assassination now? Even Biden has said on live TV we want to overthrow Putin. But I thought meddling in another nations affairs was against international law?Aren't we always accusing Putin of doing that? How many times have we heard Russia is out of ammo? They are running out of missles, tanks, planes, bombs, soldiers.... yet they are clearly only increasing their use and production. Only now has Russia made their first, partial mobilization of RESERVE troops, not every man, woman and child as our "news" would have you believe. How many FULL mobilizations has Ukraine commenced now? I have lost count... 7? 8? 9? Isn't is Ukraine who is constantly begging everyone for more money, more arms, more drones, more bullets, more howitzers, more EVERYTHING? Is it just me or is this starting to resemble confession through projection?

Bur Russia is just a "gas station with nukes", right? That's what we were told. Apparently, their economy is far more diversified than our brilliant "think tankers" told us. And by the way, Russia has kept their FAR LARGER stockpile of SUPERIOR nuclear ballistics updated over time. We have not updated ours in decades. They have fu$king hyper-sonic nukes for Christ's sake! But if they were going to hit us, they would not use a nuclear warhead exploding over a city, they would instead launch it into space over thus and destroy every single transistor and circuit in the country with an EMP attack. Far, far, far worse. Imagine no electricity for two weeks.... But I digress.

Why do we even care so much about Ukraine. Have you ever stopped and asked yourself this? because we must "defend their democracy"? Does ANYONE actually believe that? NO! Because it's utter horseshit. Do democracies lock up and eliminate their political opposition? Zelensky did. Do Democracies outlaw native languages? Wasn't Trump impeached because talked on the phone to Zelensky and asked him to look into corruption at Burisma, where Hunter "worked"? A "Quid Pro Quo"? Didn't Obama put Biden in charge of Ukraine years before? Didn't we see video of Biden bragging about how he told the former Ukrainian leader (whom we installed via a coup in 2014 as bragged about by John Bolton and Victoria Nuland)if he did not fire the prosecutor investigating Burisma (and therefore his son), he would withhold the Billion dollar aid package? Isn't that a Quid Pro Quo? Which is stupid because ALL foreign policy everywhere is based on Quid Pro Quo, but whatever. Of course, we learned later Trump was not impeached that SECOND time, at the end of his presidency (when the vote would come after he would have left office) for this highly irregular phone call, no. We learned it was extortion to prevent him from pardoning Edward Snowden and Julian Assange, those slime RINOs McConnell and Graham told him they would vote to impeach him if he pardoned either or both of them. He had the pardons on his desk. Sigh.... so close.

So isn't it a bit strange how we seem to be obsessed with Ukraine, and Putin? Why? Could it be that we have had a venomous, seething hatred for him ever since he came to power, depriving us of our just, neo- colonial desserts? We had won the cold war, the bear was down and we would keep it there, and extract all the riches. Which we did, for awhile. This is, of course, how the original Oligarchs were created. Putin does not like them, but over here you always hear how they are all buddies. He allowed them to keep what that had, provided they stop selling additional resources for pennies to us. This is why Abramovich and the others never went back. We call him a dictator, is he? He pulled Russia up from perhaps it's darkest period ever, and utterly transformed it into a place their people could have never believed. Thjis is how he has remained so popular for so long. And yet, he has critics. Many critics over there. Does he silence them, as you would expect a dictator to do, sort of like we do here? He does not. Russian media is quite free to criticize those in power.

This is why we appear so obsessed. Despite our promise to never move the NATO line beyond the eastern border of Germany, if Yelstin agreed to a unified Germany, we have slowly, methodically moved it closer and closer to Russia's border. A Baltic nation here, a Baltic Nation there... They are not blind. They quite clearly recognize NATO is not a defensive force, but an offensive force. Russia has said for years if Ukraine were to join NATO, it would trigger war. Our own ambassador to Russia wrote a letter saying the same a few years ago. Would we want nukes pointed at us in Canada or Mexico?

Ukraine is the natural highway into Russia for invasion. The Huns used it. Napoleon used it. Hitler used it. Speaking of which, if you think there is no Neo-Nazi ideology problem in Ukraine, then just go back and read about the Azov Battalion and others, who praise Bandera, in the New York Times just a couple years ago. Watch the video of Lindsay Graham and John McCain visiting with them around 2015 or 2016 where they pledge to do everything possible to help them defeat Russia. "You're war, is our war", Graham says.

However, the primary reason for the SMO is Ukraine's utter refusal to adhere to the Minsk Accords, which ended the fighting in 2014 after our coup. Watch Oliver Stone's "Ukraine on Fire" to learn much on this. Instead, for the last 8 years, Zelensky did the opposite of what he ran on and resumed shelling the Russians living in the Donbas. Russia has more reason to do this than we ever could have dreamed when we did the same ting and invaded Iraq. This is their border, their history. This was Obama's policy on Ukraine as well. It's NONE OF OUR DAMN BUSINESS. And the clowns are claiming it's so important, we should consider using tactical nuclear weapons.... These assholes want to start World War II and kill us all. And actually, this would have been over in March, they had come to terms negotiating in Turkey. Then what happened. A western leader, Boris the dunce goes over there and tells them the West will fully support them but there will be no peace.

Europe is collapsing. Many thousands are likely to freeze to death this winter because the geniuses who run the EU, like Vandercrazy, and the climate change alarmists have seen to it Europe will be de-industrialized because now their only source of cheap, constant energy is gone because they decided to ban Russian gas, as if they wouldn't just sell it to everyone else!

Is any of this making any sense? Russia has, in fact, been fighting with both hands tied behind their backs. Come November, when the ground freezes, we will see what the Russian army can do. Because, up until now, few Russian soldiers were there doing the heavy fighting, it was mostly Militias of the Donbas. Russia has been providing mostly artillery and air support. Ukraine has never been winning,. Sure, they took some undefended land, and were slaughtered anyway. God help us if these nutjobs get their way and get US boots on the ground. We must do everything to avoid this likely doomsday scenario...

And it's not like we aren't hurting here either. We are likely heading into the worst recession of our lifetime, we cannot afford this proxy war and paying Ukraine's payroll....
and in the meantme, the richest country in the world donates 19 billion dollars to ukraine but has so so many homeless that its now being called the United States of Addicts, and it also had a president that boasted he had never paid tax in his life! as for the pretty people they use that much botax they look very very stupid.
i also wonder when we are going to have donald duck or spiderman public holidays, well why not? its as believable as other holidays we have.
also ask charlton heston, he will be happy with so many guns going around (as he sits in his bath farting as he pretends to be a speedboat)
enjoy your day buddy.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
and in the meantme, the richest country in the world donates 19 billion dollars to ukraine but has so so many homeless that its now being called the United States of Addicts, and it also had a president that boasted he had never paid tax in his life! as for the pretty people they use that much botax they look very very stupid.
i also wonder when we are going to have donald duck or spiderman public holidays, well why not? its as believable as other holidays we have.
also ask charlton heston, he will be happy with so many guns going around (as he sits in his bath farting as he pretends to be a speedboat)
enjoy your day buddy.
I thought ole Charlie Passed? Maybe I'm wrong....

This was one of my final points, we have SO MANY domestic problems, because apparently our elected (and unelected, of course) representatives have settled on a strategy of doing the opposite of what ever it was they promised when running.. This rejection of the people's concern's is one of the main reasons we got a Trump.

So I cannot help but wonder, are they stupid, or evil?

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I thought ole Charlie Passed? Maybe I'm wrong....

This was one of my final points, we have SO MANY domestic problems, because apparently our elected (and unelected, of course) representatives have settled on a strategy of doing the opposite of what ever it was they promised when running.. This rejection of the people's concern's is one of the main reasons we got a Trump.

So I cannot help but wonder, are they stupid, or evil?
you will be right about charlis i think, i am in australia so i just used him as i had heard about him.
take care my friend. and in answer i would say stupid but also on the take. so therefore you are right on both.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
you will be right about charlis i think, i am in australia so i just used him as i had heard about him.
take care my friend. and in answer i would say stupid but also on the take. so therefore you are right on both.
come on forum, lets loosen up and have a coffee...cheers

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile

VU is being attacked by Russia!​

It is nyet an attack Comrade! Spetzial Operation is all. In order to protect VU servers from Nazi influencers. No need for any concern. Go back to vaping your devices built in the slave factories of Ch.., Our greatest allie!!

And remember, it's not genocide if you win. You'd think they would have remembered our last Spetzial Operation, 32 million that time. And the world did nothing then either. Hitler was one thing, but Pappa Joe Stalin, nobody wanted a piece of him!

Got to go whip up some nice Polonium Borshdt.

Dos ve donya
maybe residents of skid row may be gratefull for where they are.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
maybe residents of skid row may be gratefull for where they are.
Prob more so than lots of (hate to get political, so let's say this is in a cultural context) coastal people (I am in central VA btw) these days. They often talk about the increasing wealth gap, which of course is true, but not for the reasons they claim, which is typically capitalism, which of course we do not have, at least not the desirable "free market" kind. Clearly the wealth gap is from oligarchs continuously concentrating power and wealth. Here;s the thing though, this occurs in EVERY type of system humanity has thus far devised. These days, it's the usual suspects; Soros, Gates, Rockefellers, basically the globalist elite, Davos / WEF crowd, which unfortunately is every Western leader at them moment. From what I can see, they basically want to starve half of us to death and re-institute feudalism. Where was I going with this...

Right, it's amazing to realize how much could be solved by simply some real education and perspective. most Americans have no clue how the vast majority of people on this planet live. All of the nonsensical "issues" currently, (obviuously inflation and nuclear holocaust are not included) would disappear overnight if any of these people had to live like most of the world does. They do not realize that even the poorest in our country are rich, not only compared to most of the world, but VERY rich rich historically. Not even Pharaoh had a shitty smart phone, or even refrigeration

Which means the other way we will all learn what suffering actually means, what a victim really is, what virtue actually looks like, is to go through what all signs are pointing to; probably the worst recession any of us have ever seen, possibly worse. I just hope we all make through to the other side. If so, I really hope that other side is the one where the globalists have lost, for the time being. We should all thank Putin for what he has done in this respect. The rest of the world has gotten a good, hard look at what progressive liberalism looks like, aka neo-colonialism, and they see the opportunity to go somewhere else, namely BRICS. And really, we don't want the Dollar to be the world's reserve currency anyway, it's actually harmed us more than helped us.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
labeling everything obvious to everyone as disinformation, mis-information, or the new mal-information (the one which makes you a terrorist - go ahead and look it up on our government's website)

MDM -- To this I'd like to add a few definitions according to computational sciences. Data is simply cold hard facts. For example; a fact may be Monday follows Sunday in the Julian calkendar. Information is putting facts into something "actionable".

For example; Monday night will host football, after Sunday sees a car race. A narrative is then a "story". For example; Americans sure love their sporting events, car races Sunday and football on Monday. - That might in someone's perception be seen as a "false" narrative. Yay! I'm possibly a terrorist, now. How nice.
the company making the "vaccine" is the same one who was just slapped with the largest criminal fines in history (except for perhaps Alex Jones who in both trials was never allowed to be judged by a jury of his peers as is our right as Americans, but rather found guilty in not one but TWO summary judgements? Something any attorney woth their salt knows to be absurd) for MURDERING MILLIONS OF AMERICANS with "non-adictive" opiates, ushering in the fentanyl demand, Oh yes I am certain we could trust everything they say.

Forget Army rangers going to villages in Afghanistan stopping native people there from planting wheat, corn, oats, peppers, onions, potatoes, garden staples to feed themselves. The rangers distributed poppy seeds to get them growing to produce more opium.

This is what the Taliban was attempting to stop too, they wanted to help their own people by teaching them to sustain themselves. To help possibly lift Afghanistan up into a nation that grew surplus food staples to have for offering the world.

This would also then have given Afghanistan a value aside from a "glass parking lot" bombed back to before the stone age. You get "glass parking lots" by way of dropping nuclear arsenal on a place. Nuclear energy creates glass out of the soil.

America wants the opium so as to help keep stock of morphine, or so the "official" 'narrative' goes. Never mind the fact the C.I.A. just may profit off a truly black market, i.e. black platinum as h-=-r-o-!-n is sometimes called.

Want more history on the use of opium as a means to conquer, destroy countries? Look up the Free Market war involving Brittan & China. The British wanted Chinese silver but would not trade what China wanted. Instead they dumped opium on China. China had already been struggling to keep its people from this dire scourge.

Again, simply another verse in the same "song that remains the same". Rich get richer, poor get poorer or dead. "Close the school doors / open prison doors." And I've seen in my workings in public schools, there's no point sending children to public schools. They do not teach anything except being obedient little frightened sheep willing to devour "official narratives" and be indoctrinated into the cult of fear, ignorance, stupidity.

BTW, @crazydmnd -- referencing wealth gap in your other post in thread. You don't want a "free market", it's claimed we have that which as you point out we don't. Instead we want a fair market. That will help more aptly create a free market.

Keep rockin' it, keep on keeping on & run 'er slow.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Prob more so than lots of (hate to get political, so let's say this is in a cultural context) coastal people (I am in central VA btw) these days. They often talk about the increasing wealth gap, which of course is true, but not for the reasons they claim, which is typically capitalism, which of course we do not have, at least not the desirable "free market" kind. Clearly the wealth gap is from oligarchs continuously concentrating power and wealth. Here;s the thing though, this occurs in EVERY type of system humanity has thus far devised. These days, it's the usual suspects; Soros, Gates, Rockefellers, basically the globalist elite, Davos / WEF crowd, which unfortunately is every Western leader at them moment. From what I can see, they basically want to starve half of us to death and re-institute feudalism. Where was I going with this...

Right, it's amazing to realize how much could be solved by simply some real education and perspective. most Americans have no clue how the vast majority of people on this planet live. All of the nonsensical "issues" currently, (obviuously inflation and nuclear holocaust are not included) would disappear overnight if any of these people had to live like most of the world does. They do not realize that even the poorest in our country are rich, not only compared to most of the world, but VERY rich rich historically. Not even Pharaoh had a shitty smart phone, or even refrigeration

Which means the other way we will all learn what suffering actually means, what a victim really is, what virtue actually looks like, is to go through what all signs are pointing to; probably the worst recession any of us have ever seen, possibly worse. I just hope we all make through to the other side. If so, I really hope that other side is the one where the globalists have lost, for the time being. We should all thank Putin for what he has done in this respect. The rest of the world has gotten a good, hard look at what progressive liberalism looks like, aka neo-colonialism, and they see the opportunity to go somewhere else, namely BRICS. And really, we don't want the Dollar to be the world's reserve currency anyway, it's actually harmed us more than helped us.
its amazing that people consider themselves to be poor. we think we have nothing but think back just a short spell of time. in 1965, i remember friends in england coming around as we had a television. when we wanted to make a phone call, it meant a trip to the public phone, most of the guys working got to work on pushbikes, pit ponies and caneries were still used down the mines.
now kids drive themselves to scool in their own cars, talking to their friends on hands free wonder phones as they look at their dashboard at the sat nav, then they reverse into parkin bay with no hands as the car drives itself. then theydo their homework on the latest lap top. we all say we need some new clothes, but we cant fit any more into our built in wardrobes.when our watck stops we are then forced to use one of our other ones,
me, you. all of us have convinced ourselves that we are poor. but are we?look at other nations living in the jungles, on mountainsides in the snow etc. the strange thing is those people are all smiling!
who has got it right? i dont think it is us.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey! Ukraine solves a lot of stuff. War is good for the economy, right? And it goes a long way toward de-populating the planet by the 80 percent we need dead, or is it 90 percent... Then we don't need to look for what we have in common, only what there is to hate in each other. No need to spew unicorn farts about peace on earth and all that crap. We can just skip Thanksgiving and Christmas. We'll be too busy othering others, buying and selling narratives, being the base animals we really want to be. Right?

And we need Ukraine for laundering the profits of human trafficking and bioweapons. These have headquarters in Ukraine:

Johnson & Johnson
AstraZeneca
Novo Nordisk
Sanofi
PPD
GlaxoSmithKline
Takeda Pharmaceuticals
Syneos Health
MSD
Roche
PRA Health Sciences (Biotech & Pharmaceuticals)
Parexel (Biotech & Pharmaceuticals)
Ferring Biotech & Pharmaceuticals
ICON Biotech & Pharmaceuticals
Novartis
Merck
Sandoz Biotech & Pharmaceuticals
Alcon
Psi Cro Biotech & Pharmaceuticals
Worldwide Clinical Trials (is the company name)
Servier Biotech & Pharmaceuticals
IDEXX Laboratories (biotech & pharmaceuticals)
Medpace
Arterium (biotech & pharmaceuticals)
Theorem Clinical Research
Quartesian (biotech & pharmaceuticals)
STADA Arzneimittel (biotech & pharmaceuticals)
Innothera (biotech & pharmaceuticals)
Farmak JSC (biotech & pharmaceuticals)
Kusum Health Care (biotech & pharmaceuticals)
Neurotrack (biotech & pharmaceuticals)
Oximio (biotech & pharmaceuticals)

No sh*t. Look it up.

And we have all these soldiers reporting for duty, just waiting to be deployed to kill, on the orders of the Resident of the United something or other. Let's all just sit back and enjoy another rollicking regime changing empire building war. It'll jack up the Dow Jones and empty the world of too many people breathing too much air. If a nuke explodes, cool. We'll get to see what it's like.

And we always need a new crisis so our controllers can get more control over us. Cootie19 isn't selling anymore. The war on terror petered out a long time ago (but not airport scanners, TSA, NSA, etc. etc., smart phones that spy on us), and before that wasn't it a war on drugs? Or war on poverty, or was it war on the poor... And before that a communist under every bed? And somewhere in there I missed the war on misinformation / disinformation, so the mainstream news and Witter can give us only the truth about wars, just as it gives us only the truth about vaping, right? And the truth about who loves us and who wants us all dead, like that archetypal horror movie subject, the deadly nanny.

Okay, suspended from the forum in 3...2...1...

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Hey! Ukraine solves a lot of stuff. War is good for the economy, right? And it goes a long way toward de-populating the planet by the 80 percent we need dead, or is it 90 percent... Then we don't need to look for what we have in common, only what there is to hate in each other. No need to spew unicorn farts about peace on earth and all that crap. We can just skip Thanksgiving and Christmas. We'll be too busy othering others, buying and selling narratives, being the base animals we really want to be. Right?

And we need Ukraine for laundering the profits of human trafficking and bioweapons. These have headquarters in Ukraine:

Johnson & Johnson
AstraZeneca
Novo Nordisk
Sanofi
PPD
GlaxoSmithKline
Takeda Pharmaceuticals
Syneos Health
MSD
Roche
PRA Health Sciences (Biotech & Pharmaceuticals)
Parexel (Biotech & Pharmaceuticals)
Ferring Biotech & Pharmaceuticals
ICON Biotech & Pharmaceuticals
Novartis
Merck
Sandoz Biotech & Pharmaceuticals
Alcon
Psi Cro Biotech & Pharmaceuticals
Worldwide Clinical Trials (is the company name)
Servier Biotech & Pharmaceuticals
IDEXX Laboratories (biotech & pharmaceuticals)
Medpace
Arterium (biotech & pharmaceuticals)
Theorem Clinical Research
Quartesian (biotech & pharmaceuticals)
STADA Arzneimittel (biotech & pharmaceuticals)
Innothera (biotech & pharmaceuticals)
Farmak JSC (biotech & pharmaceuticals)
Kusum Health Care (biotech & pharmaceuticals)
Neurotrack (biotech & pharmaceuticals)
Oximio (biotech & pharmaceuticals)

No sh*t. Look it up.

And we have all these soldiers reporting for duty, just waiting to be deployed to kill, on the orders of the Resident of the United something or other. Let's all just sit back and enjoy another rollicking regime changing empire building war. It'll jack up the Dow Jones and empty the world of too many people breathing too much air. If a nuke explodes, cool. We'll get to see what it's like.

And we always need a new crisis so our controllers can get more control over us. Cootie19 isn't selling anymore. The war on terror petered out a long time ago (but not airport scanners, TSA, NSA, etc. etc., smart phones that spy on us), and before that wasn't it a war on drugs? Or war on poverty, or was it war on the poor... And before that a communist under every bed? And somewhere in there I missed the war on misinformation / disinformation, so the mainstream news and Witter can give us only the truth about wars, just as it gives us only the truth about vaping, right? And the truth about who loves us and who wants us all dead, like that archetypal horror movie subject, the deadly nanny.

Okay, suspended from the forum in 3...2...1...
why suspend you for telling the truth? its been the lomgest periodin time since we had a war. so that coupled with medical devices that keep you alive when 20 yra ago you would be dead, plus ivf and medicenes allowing off spring to pop out ll the time in twins. triplets to people that are far to old to manage, summary.......war not reducing population. medicine and transplants preventing death....result.... overcrowding, lack of jobe..increased crime ans a huge increase in welfare payments and upkeep of crims in jaol and old people in homes

please dont start..i have sumpathy for old and sick people, i am just stating a fact that cannot be questioned...we are vastly overcrowded on this planet. we cant feed,house employ what we have. sorry again but yes sadly there is only one answer...zero population growth for a few years.
no no no...dont p@@s me off, we caqnnot feed 1 million people of 2 loaves of bread.

ok bliss doubt, you donning hard hat and joining me in the bunker for a vape??

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
why suspend you for telling the truth? its been the lomgest periodin time since we had a war. so that coupled with medical devices that keep you alive when 20 yra ago you would be dead, plus ivf and medicenes allowing off spring to pop out ll the time in twins. triplets to people that are far to old to manage, summary.......war not reducing population. medicine and transplants preventing death....result.... overcrowding, lack of jobe..increased crime ans a huge increase in welfare payments and upkeep of crims in jaol and old people in homes

please dont start..i have sumpathy for old and sick people, i am just stating a fact that cannot be questioned...we are vastly overcrowded on this planet. we cant feed,house employ what we have. sorry again but yes sadly there is only one answer...zero population growth for a few years.
no no no...dont p@@s me off, we caqnnot feed 1 million people of 2 loaves of bread.

ok bliss doubt, you donning hard hat and joining me in the bunker for a vape??
Geordie, I fear you have missed my sarcasm. When people say we have to bring the human population on earth down to half a billion, I say "you go first, go jump off a cliff and show us you're serious". Everybody who buys that koolaid from the ever so concerned billionaires who land at conferences in their private jets, to talk about how the rest of us must eat bugs and go without power and fuel to save the earth, are welcome to jump off a cliff or hang or drown themselves or drink poison, or do whatever they need to do to act out their truth.

We already have enough toxins in the water, air and soil to have brought down human male sperm counts by 90 percent from what they were 20 years ago, and the poisons are still coming, the bisphenol, the atrazene, etc. etc., not to mention the carcinogens. We already have plenty of famine to bring down populations, especially in Africa, where they say "nobody cares because it's Africa", where crops are grown by multinational agribusiness for export to foreign tables, while natives go to bed hungry.

The political "climate change" movement is just another manufactured crisis for the purpose of controlling the sheeple, concerned only with taking things away and pushing everybody into tight quarters in "smart cities" for constant surveillance, never concerned in the least with real environmental degradation, waste, pollution, vast ocean dead zones from agricultural chemical runoff, and hundreds of other real issues.

Nobody here has to agree with me.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Geordie, I fear you have missed my sarcasm. When people say we have to bring the human population on earth down to half a billion, I say "you go first, go jump off a cliff and show us you're serious". Everybody who buys that koolaid from the ever so concerned billionaires who land at conferences in their private jets, to talk about how the rest of us must eat bugs and go without power and fuel to save the earth, are welcome to jump off a cliff or hang or drown themselves or drink poison, or do whatever they need to do to act out their truth.

We already have enough toxins in the water, air and soil to have brought down human male sperm counts by 90 percent from what they were 20 years ago, and the poisons are still coming, the bisphenol, the atrazene, etc. etc., not to mention the carcinogens. We already have plenty of famine to bring down populations, especially in Africa, where they say "nobody cares because it's Africa", where crops are grown by multinational agribusiness for export to foreign tables, while natives go to bed hungry.

The political "climate change" movement is just another manufactured crisis for the purpose of controlling the sheeple, concerned only with taking things away and pushing everybody into tight quarters in "smart cities" for constant surveillance, never concerned in the least with real environmental degradation, waste, pollution, vast ocean dead zones from agricultural chemical runoff, and hundreds of other real issues.

Nobody here has to agree with me.
damn, now we cant have a vape in the buncker! ok, seriously i do agree with your thoughts and i do stand by what i think. but overall i think we are both right. moey has always mattered more than people, its like you pay more for a brand tee-shirt such as say adidas because they supposedly mean quality. yet adidas get them made by kids in china etc who get almost zero pay. cpmpanies in usa,england etc yes they pay wages, but reduce the size or the weight to make more profit. countries donate 1.8 billion to ukraine but the sane country donating have so so many homeless. but internal politice = money again. sadly its become a plastic world run by plastic people who jump on everyone for not agreeing with them or not being politically correct.
i prefer to speak with people such as you who say what they think and not what others want them to say. we all use wipe out and have skid marks, except for plastics that is. it makes you wonder when did we f@@k our world up.

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
damn, now we cant have a vape in the buncker! ok, seriously i do agree with your thoughts and i do stand by what i think. but overall i think we are both right. moey has always mattered more than people, its like you pay more for a brand tee-shirt such as say adidas because they supposedly mean quality. yet adidas get them made by kids in china etc who get almost zero pay. cpmpanies in usa,england etc yes they pay wages, but reduce the size or the weight to make more profit. countries donate 1.8 billion to ukraine but the sane country donating have so so many homeless. but internal politice = money again. sadly its become a plastic world run by plastic people who jump on everyone for not agreeing with them or not being politically correct.
i prefer to speak with people such as you who say what they think and not what others want them to say. we all use wipe out and have skid marks, except for plastics that is. it makes you wonder when did we f@@k our world up.

Well since nobody has come after me with the spanking stick, I guess we can talk about it a little more, and I always write too much, I'll admit, but I'm not here to change anybody's mind. In fact I think a big part of the world's problems is the group think we're expected to have, with one uniform mainstream media narrative to feed us the thoughts, and the only other form of thought being the opposition to the enforced reality, the "nut jobs".

When you say "we cant feed,house employ what we have", who is the "we" that is supposed to take on this task? Is it those well paid government parasites who tax us all to death? Or is it the world economic planning bodies who have encouraged the shipping of jobs and agriculture to places where workers have the least expectations of having any rights, the lowest wage expectations and the least objections to job hazards? It is indeed a trend that has been successfully promoted, and you made indirect mention of it, with what amounts to slave labor available to companies in places like China. Or is it the preachers in luxury cars and posh churches, preaching the prosperity gospel instead of making counseling, food, money and help available to those in need? I'm not religious, but I was raised as a mainstream protestant, which taught that our mission is to be Christ like, and that to love the Lord is to feed the hungry and clothe the naked. I would add education to that, though I don't think Jesus mentioned it.

We're up against this old economics canard that if people are well fed they will reproduce excessively until earth cannot sustain them anymore. What history actually demonstrates is that when people have better standards of living, reliable food supplies, housing, sanitation, health care, their birth rates drop, and when they don't have those things, and they have birth rates that some would judge excessive, those birth rates are offset by infant and childhood deaths due to the lack of those resources. The birth rates among developed western nations has declined, mostly very steadily, over the past couple of decades. Much to the embarrassment of the Catholic church that is headquartered there, Italy has for some time had the lowest birth rate in the EU. Some people never have kids at all. Fewer people even marry any more. In fact one reason given for our open southern border here is to get replacements for the next generation of workers/taxpayers that we don't have because they were never born. Infertility treatments have become quite common, and that's where you get the multiple births you mention. As for the life extending technologies you mention, well, the life shortening pharmaceuticals and environmental toxins and poisons more than offset that. Average life expectancy in the US has begun to decline in the 21st century. As I mentioned, male sperm counts have vastly decreased, and as we succumb to the neutering of our own human race, penis sizes have shrunk too ("phthalate syndrome").

The world has 7 billion or so, and grows enough food for 9 billion, but each night grocery stores close on piles and endless shelves of uneaten food, while people go to bed hungry. Countries with starving populations export food to foreign markets. If you have no money to buy food, and no land to grow food, you will go hungry, but it has nothing to do with earth's ability to provide, and to provide even more abundantly if we get back to organic growing, companion planting, local distribution, diversity of agriculture, community with one another.

For me, the bottom line is that closer observation and more critical thinking will allow us to allow each other more freedom, more creativity, less judgment, greater love. Our institutions of education, especially the college/university level, do not teach critical thinking at all any more. They teach doctrines, and they teach laser focus on doctrines, as in "look here, don't look over there, see this, don't see that". Industries fund university wings and hospital wings, so what passes for science and knowledge has to benefit certain sectors at a cost to others.

I do not know how the world works. When we are told we're giving billions to Ukraine, there is no list of organizations receiving the funds, no accountability that I know of. Money laundering? I strongly believe it. Refilling the coffers of the WEF? I can believe it. Paying our own debts or blackmailers? Hmmm. We never really see where the money goes. The things you can do by moving money around can be mind boggling. I even wonder if the money is being used to buy oil and gas still being secretly produced here in spite of alleged shut downs of pipelines and refineries. We're paying a lot more to fill up our tanks, but the supply is still there.

Enough already, enough from me anyway. The older I get, the less I know, so by tomorrow I should be an empty headed idiot.

I have enjoyed the civility of your replies Geordie.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Well since nobody has come after me with the spanking stick, I guess we can talk about it a little more, and I always write too much, I'll admit, but I'm not here to change anybody's mind. In fact I think a big part of the world's problems is the group think we're expected to have, with one uniform mainstream media narrative to feed us the thoughts, and the only other form of thought being the opposition to the enforced reality, the "nut jobs".

When you say "we cant feed,house employ what we have", who is the "we" that is supposed to take on this task? Is it those well paid government parasites who tax us all to death? Or is it the world economic planning bodies who have encouraged the shipping of jobs and agriculture to places where workers have the least expectations of having any rights, the lowest wage expectations and the least objections to job hazards? It is indeed a trend that has been successfully promoted, and you made indirect mention of it, with what amounts to slave labor available to companies in places like China. Or is it the preachers in luxury cars and posh churches, preaching the prosperity gospel instead of making counseling, food, money and help available to those in need? I'm not religious, but I was raised as a mainstream protestant, which taught that our mission is to be Christ like, and that to love the Lord is to feed the hungry and clothe the naked. I would add education to that, though I don't think Jesus mentioned it.

We're up against this old economics canard that if people are well fed they will reproduce excessively until earth cannot sustain them anymore. What history actually demonstrates is that when people have better standards of living, reliable food supplies, housing, sanitation, health care, their birth rates drop, and when they don't have those things, and they have birth rates that some would judge excessive, those birth rates are offset by infant and childhood deaths due to the lack of those resources. The birth rates among developed western nations has declined, mostly very steadily, over the past couple of decades. Much to the embarrassment of the Catholic church that is headquartered there, Italy has for some time had the lowest birth rate in the EU. Some people never have kids at all. Fewer people even marry any more. In fact one reason given for our open southern border here is to get replacements for the next generation of workers/taxpayers that we don't have because they were never born. Infertility treatments have become quite common, and that's where you get the multiple births you mention. As for the life extending technologies you mention, well, the life shortening pharmaceuticals and environmental toxins and poisons more than offset that. Average life expectancy in the US has begun to decline in the 21st century. As I mentioned, male sperm counts have vastly decreased, and as we succumb to the neutering of our own human race, penis sizes have shrunk too ("phthalate syndrome").

The world has 7 billion or so, and grows enough food for 9 billion, but each night grocery stores close on piles and endless shelves of uneaten food, while people go to bed hungry. Countries with starving populations export food to foreign markets. If you have no money to buy food, and no land to grow food, you will go hungry, but it has nothing to do with earth's ability to provide, and to provide even more abundantly if we get back to organic growing, companion planting, local distribution, diversity of agriculture, community with one another.

For me, the bottom line is that closer observation and more critical thinking will allow us to allow each other more freedom, more creativity, less judgment, greater love. Our institutions of education, especially the college/university level, do not teach critical thinking at all any more. They teach doctrines, and they teach laser focus on doctrines, as in "look here, don't look over there, see this, don't see that". Industries fund university wings and hospital wings, so what passes for science and knowledge has to benefit certain sectors at a cost to others.

I do not know how the world works. When we are told we're giving billions to Ukraine, there is no list of organizations receiving the funds, no accountability that I know of. Money laundering? I strongly believe it. Refilling the coffers of the WEF? I can believe it. Paying our own debts or blackmailers? Hmmm. We never really see where the money goes. The things you can do by moving money around can be mind boggling. I even wonder if the money is being used to buy oil and gas still being secretly produced here in spite of alleged shut downs of pipelines and refineries. We're paying a lot more to fill up our tanks, but the supply is still there.

Enough already, enough from me anyway. The older I get, the less I know, so by tomorrow I should be an empty headed idiot.

I have enjoyed the civility of your replies Geordie.
i have enjoyed your deep thinking and educated comments bliss.yes gifts/donations etc shall never be known, all that is known is that you dont give not to recieve.i have liked our few lines of chat, it makes a change from some ramblings one sees.
thank you miss bliss.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's verging on becoming a political thread. Time for the MOPP suits and gas masks.

Bottom line I think is what we are seeing has gone way beyond typical politics. It's no longer left vs right, Republicans vs Democrats, etc., it's Us vs Them. It's much more closely related to class based - it's the top 1% of the 1% in the world who are quite overtly arranging for two part system: The elite, wealthy, smarter, more beautiful ruling class, and the drone-like servant class, dumbed down to the point where protest is impossible. It's the same game they have been at for a long time - eugenics.

Since eugenics has a (deservedly) bad taste in people's mouths, it's now called something else, namely transhumanism. They claim we will all have the opportunity to "upgrade" ourselves, but we all know it will only be available to the "elite". This is why despite the education budget increasing every year, students in public schools test worse every year. They have been steadily working to the general public knows less, questions, less, and ultimately cares less. They want us to accept mental chains. Transhumanism, as a term, was created by Julius Huxley, one time head of UNESCO in the 50's in a book called something like, "new wine, new bottles", where he clearly describes what could only be referred to as modern eugenics. Huxley was also head of the British Eugenics Society from '59 - '62.

This is the underlying current to things like the WEF, globalism, a one world government, cashless society, etc., basically everything Alex Jones has been warning about for the last 30 years. Only now, many on both sides see it too. Some great work on this is covered by Whitney Webb at Unlimited Hangout.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So... the Karens and Kevins versus the world. A little reminiscent of the movie They Live, but without the vines and pods.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK... so what the heck happened to this thread?
iu

VU Sponsors