Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ReUCHrg.jpg

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Hi Jimi,

It’s confession time! We made a HUGE mistake!

“What mistake?” you might ask?

We miscalculated and misjudged the zest and zeal to procure our primary pet cancer picture, thus we erroneously acquired several thousand superfluous sets.

Sorry, got carried away with “words” :)

What we meant to say was we ordered too many copies of our pet cancer docu-series.

So…for the next 72 hours…we’re having a “Be My Valentine” LIQUIDATION on “The Truth About PET Cancer.

According to the National Retail Foundation, 27% of people said they will buy Valentine's Day gifts for their pets, with a total spend of over $1.7 BILLION!

While many “pet parents” will take their dogs to the park, spoil them with a special treat, give them a new toy or outfit, and spend a small fortune to show their love, the sad fact is that an estimated 6 million dogs and nearly 6 million cats will be diagnosed with cancer this year.

And millions will DIE from cancer.

While pet toys are cute and pet outfits are adorable, why not give your furry friend(s) the gift of LIFE this Valentine’s Day?

When you take advantage of our “Be My Valentine” LIQUIDATION on “The Truth About PET Cancer,” you’ll learn the latest veterinary therapies, treatments, and protocols from 33 of the world’s leading pet cancer experts.

It’s practical real-life advice you can use to prevent and heal cancer in your pet.

In fact, it could save your pet’s life!

The normal price is $249, but today, you can get the entire 7-episode docu-series for ONLY $37. That’s an 85% discount!

If you love your pets as much as we love our pets, then you’ll definitely want to grab a copy while supplies last!

In Proverbs 12:10, the Bible tells us, “Whoever is righteous has regard for the life of his animals.”

Don’t let your precious pet perish from cancer when the knowledge is right at your fingertips!

>> Click HERE to grab your copy and save 85%.

God Bless!

mail

☼ Ty & Charlene ☼

P.S. Buy a copy for yourself and get an extra copy or two for family and friends who also have pets. Save 85% … ONLY $37 ...

>> Get your copy NOW!

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I can not tell you how happy I am about this. I know you all love animals too, so I wanted to share my excitement . My 10 year old girl Lilah, has had trouble walking for the past 6 months or maybe even a little longer. Limps terrible from arthritis and I was not about to put her on steroids or whatever other nasty chemical the vet suggested. Soooooo, I have been making my own CBD tincture from the whole plant buds and I started giving her 1/2 dropper each morning and look at this after about a week! I am so so happy. Hooray for a healthier alternative.

She is so much happier and is peppy!

Don't mind the dead grass and ya, she needs more brushing ( I can only do a little each day or my hands start to hurt too much) I have to laugh at how much taller Major is than her
1f642.png
He's SUCH a brat too. But he is turning out to be a wonderful boy.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Understanding Dogs' Bad Behavior

By Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, MDs

Singer Ariana Grande is very attached to her dogs. To alleviate her well-chronicled struggles with anxiety and depression, she once flew two of them on a private jet to Glasgow, Scotland, so they'd be there when she arrived to get ready for a performance.

The 26-year-old even had the name of one of her dogs tattooed on her left foot.

Dogs can do wonders for your mental health, but sometimes it's the pups who are unhappy and need comfort.

A study published in the journal Frontiers in Veterinary Science looked at 2,757 dogs from 100 breeds and identified four forms of anxiety and distress that are often mistakenly lumped under the heading of separation-related problems.

They include a focus on wanting to escape something in the house, wanting to get something outside, reacting to external noises or events, and boredom. Between 22.3% and 55% of dogs are believed to show these signs.

So if your pooch acts out badly when you leave, it's time to see what's triggering it and find solutions. Here’s where to start:

• Contact a certified professional dog trainer or certified applied animal behaviorist. They're pros at figuring it all out.

• Check out www.ASPCA.org for Behavioral Tips for Your Pet.

• Modify your behavior. For example, break your dog's association of you picking up your car keys with your eminent departure by doing that and then not leaving.

Don't ignore or rationalize your dog's bad behavior; you'll only make your pet more unhappy and destructive.

VU Sponsors