Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

6 Thanksgiving Foods That Are Bad for Cats and Dogs​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

How to Restore Your Pet’s Gut After Antibiotics

So weird, my little girl just ripped her dew claw off and got put on antibiotics... Am I gonna stop them? No. Do I take antibiotics, no. Is it of for my dog to have antibiotics for the first time in her 4 year life, not sure. But she has em!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So weird, my little girl just ripped her dew claw off and got put on antibiotics... Am I gonna stop them? No. Do I take antibiotics, no. Is it of for my dog to have antibiotics for the first time in her 4 year life, not sure. But she has em!
Aww, poor little girl :( . Hope she heals quickly :hug:

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
@LilBoSheep ....
If you Need..
My dog came with an EXTRA toe
he's a St Benard so its comes in X LARGE size Only.
go to vet..jpg

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
READ THIS if Your Pet is Vaccinated!

Quick question for you, Jimi…

How many vaccinations did you get as a kid?
For us, we both got about 5 or 6 total...

But today, kids get something like 49 doses of 14 vaccines before they’re six years old!
That’s kindergarten age!

Well, guess what…
it’s not just our kids that are getting mega-doses of vaccines…
… our pets are, too!

Did you know that a 5-pound chihuahua gets the same dose of vaccines …
… as a 150-pound mastiff??

Just how much are these vaccines affecting your beloved pets?

It’s a series of 13 short questions that examine diet and lifestyle factors that dramatically increase your pet’s risk of cancer.

>> Take this short quiz to discover your pet’s cancer risk.
(It takes less than 60 seconds)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Jimi,

Happy Monday! We hope you had a wonderful weekend. We certainly did!

We enjoyed celebrating our pastor’s 50 year anniversary preaching at our church (Grace Church @ Franklin). Pastor Bill Sasser and his wife, Lynn, have been serving the Lord together for half a century in Franklin, Tennessee and we honored them yesterday.

Pastor Sasser and Lynn have a cute chihuahua/rat terrier named “Mamacita” and she is such a cute little thing! Yes, that’s her above.

Of course, if you’ve been following us for very long, you already know that we have several cats, a dog named Grizzly, and 3 horses. Oh yeah, we also have a pet lizard and snake. We would tell you their names, but they asked to remain anonymous...
wink

If you are a pet owner, you know that it's important to keep pets clean, especially if they spend much time inside, because nobody wants that "pet odor" to permeate their home. Did you know that “pet grooming” products account for over $7 billion of the $70 billion Americans spend on our pets annually?

Do you ever shampoo your pet? If so, do you read the labels? If not, then you should, because dogs and cats are a lot more sensitive to these products than humans.

We just published an article where we share the 5 ingredients you should avoid when it comes to pet shampoos.

>> Go here to discover what chemicals to avoid in pet shampoo.

The sad fact is that the safety and efficacy of pet grooming products is not a topic that most veterinarians learn about in school, primarily because they get very little training on basic health maintenance concepts.

Beware! Some of these same toxic chemicals are also in human shampoo products, so be sure you are reading the labels for your own hair products, too.

Keep the faith and remember “Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” (Proverbs 3:5-6)

To Your Health and Liberty,
mail

P.S. We are broadcasting our 7 episode docu-series, The Truth About PET Cancer, starting Friday at 9pm Eastern. Click here to watch the trailer and register to watch for FREE.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Is Your Pet Fat? If so, Blame It on COVID-19​

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This only plays for 24 hours but well worht watching for your furry family member

Hi Jimi
Some say animals have the power to help us heal.
And if that’s true, wouldn’t you want to help protect them from cancer too?
In tonight’s presentations, you’ll hear from 3 of the top veterinarians on the planet that will speak up for those who can’t speak for themselves — our pets!
You’ll discover a number of simple, practical ways to not only heal cancer in your pets, but also help prevent it in the first place.
[TONIGHT] How to Protect & Save Your Pets From Cancer
Here’s a preview of what you’ll discover tonight:

Protect & Save Your Furry Family Members

(How to Avoid & Fight Pet Cancers)
  • Marlene Siegel — Why cancer is the number one disease in both dogs and cats and the little-known ways to best protect them.
  • Trinah Hazah — How to use CBD, medical cannabis, nutritional Chinese herbal support, and other all natural medicines to heal your pets.
  • Gary Richter — The truth about commercial dog food and why an integrative approach is far superior to most conventional treatments for pets.
Here’s your link for TONIGHT (starts at 9pm ET)
You can go to the page now, so that it’s open and ready. And then at 9pm ET just refresh the page to play the interviews. See you there!

Last edited:

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I found a pic of our yorkie when he was just a pup. He looked so comical with his oversized ears that we called him "wabbit", and the nickname stuck. He eventually grew and the ears are not so comical anymore, but the nickname remains, especially after he caught a wild cottontail rabbit in the back yard.

IMG_20160824_092821.jpg

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I found a pic of our yorkie when he was just a pup. He looked so comical with his oversized ears that we called him "wabbit", and the nickname stuck. He eventually grew and the ears are not so comical anymore, but the nickname remains, especially after he caught a wild cottontail rabbit in the back yard.

View attachment 182215
Don't get him wet or feed him after midnight!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
f7d2b7f3812895cc044a25934880a12a.jpg

a453fae35aa488b74a676cb6613dd259.jpg

She looks like she's a little scared, but she's not ;)
She misses her Dad and started going underneath the bed. My Mom is not sure why she started this. :huh:
Usually she'll go into the living room, go to the chair where he use to sit and stay there for a long while. She was Daddys girl :)

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Last edited:

VU Sponsors