Old baby Bacon. Not so much a baby anymore. Turned 7 this year
d41de850d4b42a32a35dde0d03da4a2b.jpg

Sent from a pile of wood chips

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Old baby Bacon. Not so much a baby anymore. Turned 7 this year

Sent from a pile of wood chips
Reminds me so much of Molly..... lost her to a fungal disease in Wisconsin rivers.... she went blind and she was a dog that could not handle it and just got to the point we did what was right. Sad thing is she was only 6. Give Old baby Bacon a big old hug and kiss for me!

IMG_0186.JPG

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Over the many years I'm starting to believe it’s more about the breeding than the food for bad health….. I’ve seen mutts get fed the worst crap ever and live a full life and purebreds get fed the best of the best to succumb to one thing or another…. I’m a hunter and next time I’m going to a shelter and I’ll train the dog they are all hunters and will serve me well. I may get heat for this but there are way many bad breeders than bad dogs.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Wednesday July 29, 2020

Jimi,

We have a special announcement!

Today is the first day of ourEducate Expose & Eradicate Cancer Summer CLEARANCE SALE!

For the next 72 hours, all 7 episodes of “The Truth About PET Cancer” are available to watch for free, all in one spot, and the entire DVD series has been clearance priced at 78% OFF!

>> WATCH ALL 7 EPISODES HERE.

Over 30 of the most well-known animal health experts… immunologists… and clinical researchers will reveal natural therapies and treatments that can PROTECT and HEAL your precious pet from cancer.

We’ll dive deep into the pet cancer epidemic and explore the reasons why so many animals are being diagnosed with cancer.

You won’t hear about this from your vet. It’s cutting-edge information that you’ll only find in “The Truth About PET Cancer” docu-series – beginning today!

To Your Pet’s Health!
mail

Ty & Charlene

P.S. Since “The Truth About PET Cancer” is 100% FREE to watch, please make sure to share it with your friends, family or any pet lover you know that wants to PROTECT and HEAL their furry pal from cancer too. :)

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Love, love, love all these dog pics. Great looking bunch of canines. Also I miss my yellow lab Chloe, one of the greatest dogs I’ve ever met. It’s strange how so many yellow labs look alike. Chloe has been gone a decade and my black lab Samantha died from cancer at 4 years old, crushing loss, and my current girl is a wonderful mutt named Zuzu. Growing up I’ve always had dogs and so did my friends. I don’t remember one of them dying from cancer and these were the days of grocery store dog food and bring them to the vet if something went wrong but no yearly checkups. In the last two decades or so I’ve lost a dog and I know of several friends and family who have lost dogs to cancer. We really need to find out what’s happening to our loyal friends because they are too important to be losing so young.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Am Babysitting
Baby sit. 1.jpg
ya dis little girl comes with her own instructions... lol lol lol
Jose belongs to the moocow man...
Jose an i are good buddies
Baby sit. 2..jpg
and oooo so serious about bat and ball
Baby sit. 34..jpg
so am instant messaging pics of her on our vacation time together
to da moocow man and his wife to share with the Grand kids on der vacation time.

His wife LOVES it. cuz she know jose is getting spoiled rotten.

Last edited:

lak611

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Am Babysitting
View attachment 165970
ya dis little girl comes with her own instructions... lol lol lol
Jose belongs to the moocow man...
Jose an i are good buddies
View attachment 165971
and oooo so serious about bat and ball
View attachment 165972
so am instant messaging pics of her on our vacation time together
to da moocow man and his wife to share with the Grand kids on der vacation time.

His wife LOVES it. cuz she know jose is getting spoiled rotten.
What a nice ! Fetch is so much fun.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you have dogs, this could be relevant to you.

According to Dr. Gary Richter, one of the world's top veterinarians, "canine health, both here in America and around the world, is nowhere near where it should be," says Dr. Richter. "And the #1 cause comes down to one thing: Nutrition."

According to Richter, some breeds — such as Golden Retrievers — have seen their average lifespans cut nearly in half over the past 30 years.

And veterinary research shows a major factor is the "high-heat" cooking method of common dog foods, which adds toxins such as advanced glycation end products and maillard reaction products to kibble, canned food, and even many premium dog foods.

"These toxins are hidden from the label, because they're created when the food is cooked," says Richter. "But they're in the food nonetheless."

The low nutritional value of common dog foods is also a major contributor to bad odors, low energy, eating grass, drinking more water than usual, smelly or mushy poop, scooting, digestive issues, anxiousness, bad breath, itchy skin, and many other common problems in dogs.

Now, after years of studying the issue and even writing a best-selling book, Richter says he has finally found a way to fight back.

"By looking at dogs around the world, and studying their diets, we've identified the exact things you need to get back into your pet's diet to tackle these issues."

"It's actually pretty easy, and you can do it right from your kitchen. It only takes about 2 minutes a day, and it can have a major impact on your furry friend's health and longevity."

Now, for the first time ever, Dr. Richter has created a short video explaining his exact health boosting method along with step-by-step instructions for how to do it at home.

The video is presented below, free and uninterrupted. So far, the response has been amazing, with viewers saying their dogs' health improved in a matter of weeks or even days.

One dog parent in the United States, Chris Baker, said:

"My 7 year old male yellow lab was lethargic and rarely would even get up to [greet] us when we came home. Now less than one month later you would think he was transformed back into a puppy. Our Lab was constantly licking his paws raw, and hasn't touched them since. I'm as skeptical as anyone... but now I'm a believer!"

Click Here To Watch The Video Right Now.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I adore my dog!
My pretty Rosie is not only a Catahoula breed, but I just found out she's also a Velcro dog! Yeah, google it.
She sprawls out in my doorway at every which angle and if she doesn't see me and the front door opens she rushes out thinking I'm leaving.
I finally got her to know what 'move' means "Rosie, can you move?". She now will roll over to allow me room to walk in or out of my room.
And, when I'm in the kitchen she has to come in, eat a bit and stand at the doorway watching me. I so love Rosie. ?
She was older than we thought. We've had her 5 years from a shelter. Vet says she's about 10 - 12 yo.
She loves just hanging , napping and adores going to the small corner store with me. Drive-thru and she only comes for the Milk Bone.
Unfortunately, she doesn't know how to play. Nada. We'll be outback, and I'll bend over to make an exciting sound and run a bit. She just runs to me. The only thing I can do is give her a heavy, rough petting and run again. She was so abused buy men in New Mexico and to this day dislikes men. She isn't a biter but we encourage her to bark. She's got the mailman's truck sound and beep from delivering a package down pat.
Velcro Dog = a k-nine that will hardly or won't leave your side. I know every sigh, moan and grumble and what she means. Last night she actually barked at him wanting more of his meal. He said she was barking at a sound. I said, "Nope. She's barking at you."

She just made her way to the back of my room. Hubby was cussing to high heaven on a mistake me made. The harder he cusses the farther back she protects herself. She knows damn near every cuss word. If he says 'shit' she'll back herself in here up to my chair. When the F bomb is thrown around heavily, she can't get back far enough.

Well, that's my story of Rosie. :dog:

Catahoula_Leopard_Hound_Dog.jpg Rosie 3yrs old.jpgCatahouladog.jpg

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Jax's favorite past time is sleeping. :)
But he must be a Velcro dog too, he follows me everywhere I go. If I go in my office, he gets up and follows me in there. If I go to the living room, he follows me in there. He just has to be in the same room as me.
Love that little guy!
44c4c07c519394b60c60b7574a291e8a.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Last edited:

VU Sponsors