https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi. How do you use the truffle? I got some the other day at Aldi, Italian Truffles in a tiny jar, out of curiosity. Never used them before. Do you cook them in or add them last when dishing up?
Im still not sure what I'll use them with. I read about shaving them onto food but whats best to do?
View attachment 166523

Our bush cooking today is cancelled, a cold change has hit where we are with rain predicted. Just 10c outside now at midday but the wind is making it feel like zero. I aint going anywhere in that.
Generally i add them on top at service. Just a few swipes across with either a mandolin or shaver. This time I used something similar what you have. I also have some truffle oil. In which case you just drizzle a bit over the top.
With whole truffle you want thin shavings, and I don’t go crazy. It can be a strong flavor. Not to mention it’s not a cheap ingredient.

Last edited:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Generally i add them on top at service. Just a few swipes across with either a mandolin or shaver. This time I used something similar what you have. I also have some truffle oil. In which case you just drizzle a bit over the top.
With whole truffle you want thin shavings, and I don’t go crazy. It can be a strong flavor. Not to mention it’s not a cheap ingredient.
Thanks. Can they be stored like frozen or anything? The label says consume within 5 days.
Maybe fill the jar with olive oil and keep in the fridge?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks. Can they be stored like frozen or anything? The label says consume within 5 days.
Maybe fill the jar with olive oil and keep in the fridge?
I’ve never tried. I’ve always thought of them like saffron. You buy it when you know you’ll use it soon, because it’ll go bad quick.
generally I’ll find ways to use it a couple times grouped together. I cook for a family of 4 so the one truffle will get used in one or two meals.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
idono if you have ever heard of a feller by the name of
Massimo Bottura he is a Michelin star chef
watched his documentry on Netflix
Well is well know for his recipe “Oops! I’ve dropped the lemon tart!”
1597250146991.png

well..... today figure put a new spin?? on it

and turned it into

WOOPS I DROPPED DA LEMON MUFFIN .

woops i dropped.jpg

ya think Massimo would be Impressed?

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cooler day today, and I'd done a bit of shopping yesterday.
So, decided I'd attempt to dust off some old skills and make a proper omlette.

This one made with a Jumbo egg beaten with a tsp of half & half and a dash of sea salt, baby arugula/spinach, red onion, a couple Queen green olives, mushrooms, and a sprinkle of bacons bits for fun. Added in some julienned Gruyère cheese and a grind of fresh pepper. Yummy.

Nothing fancy here; just a pat of melted butter, a single fold and the fillings. Sprinkle of Pequin chile salt on top just because I'm me...?

Absolutely love that melty and piquant cheese in there.

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Made a pizza, sorta...lol

h764enl.jpg

Lazy over here today, so It's a cheese pizza that I put sausage, mushrooms, and fire-roasted peppers & onions onto. :D

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Breakfast for a scorching day ahead....

Toasted a slice of sourdough bread with Muenster cheese, adding a pan-scrambled egg cooked with roast beef, onion, spicy pickled garlic, and some Jalapeno.

A nice wakie-wakie and used up some leftovers too. :)

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Chicken and Mushroom Korma with Naan Bread, it is based on food made in India, and is very popular in England, so I introduced it to my family in America, my wife and 1 of my 4 kids don't like it, but that just means more for the rest of us.

Looks like baby poop, but tastes awesome :)

IMG_20200816_171113.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Lazy tonight so a Rack of Baby Back Ribs with a Dry Rub.

View attachment 166888

I saw that you were the last to post in this thread, and immediately my mind went, "RIBS," and sure enough, you rascal you.

I did not have a thing to eat today until 3:00, when I had a freakin fish sandwich and an order of fries from McDonalds, only because I was ready to gnaw my own arm off. I was sure wishing I had some home-grilled ribs or a steak.

Looks amazingly good. Kudos.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Misses made a traditional Italian Pasta. Her family are from Calabria. Love their food.
This was made with beef chunks which we had after the pasta with the sauce.
But for the first time tried Truffles which we got recently which were also from Italy.
We both loved it with the grated truffles. What an awesome taste they impart!
Will keep my eye open for those again for sure.
Found out the best way to keep those you buy but dont use. Dry and wrap tight in tinfoil then into a ziplock bag with all the air pressed out. Good for 3 to 6 months they say. First 3 is the best but they start to lose flavour after that.
Anyway, loved our Calabrese beef truffle pasta tonight! :)
20200817_181438(1).jpg
20200817_181422(1).jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got a pretty nice avocado and made some quicky guac. :)

Trippy thing, when I went to whack the pit to pull it out, it split in half...but not on the cut line. Looks like it was trying to sprout too. Eh...still tasty. ;)

SImple Guac with lemon/lime juice, garlic salt, cilantro flakes, and a dash of Pico de Gallo seasoning.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Got a pretty nice avocado and made some quicky guac. :)

Trippy thing, when I went to whack the pit to pull it out, it split in half...but not on the cut line. Looks like it was trying to sprout too. Eh...still tasty. ;)

SImple Guac with lemon/lime juice, garlic salt, cilantro flakes, and a dash of Pico de Gallo seasoning.

That's bizzare with the pip being like that yet the flesh looks absolutely perfect!
Love avocados.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Been eating a lot of frozen, microwaveable food. No choice to it really at present. We've no kitchen here.

There is a kitchen but the cook stove requires Nap gas, which has gotten costly. The oven on that stove also does not work. And wife's bro in law takes to setting in the kitchen for no reason other to set.

So i nuke a lot of food I eat, or do simple cold cut sammies, pb&j. All the more reason we want our own place. I can actually cook if the urge takes me. Need a kitchen though and that's not here.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's bizzare with the pip being like that yet the flesh looks absolutely perfect!
Love avocados.

Yeah, i've never seen one do that before either.
I assume was because it was starting to sprout ...some strong shoots there eh? Hmmm, avocado sprouts sound tasty.... :D

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Been eating a lot of frozen, microwaveable food. No choice to it really at present. We've no kitchen here.

There is a kitchen but the cook stove requires Nap gas, which has gotten costly. The oven on that stove also does not work. And wife's bro in law takes to setting in the kitchen for no reason other to set.

So i nuke a lot of food I eat, or do simple cold cut sammies, pb&j. All the more reason we want our own place. I can actually cook if the urge takes me. Need a kitchen though and that's not here.

Hun, I believe I'd invest $15 in a crock pot. You'd be surprised how many things you could cook in a crock pot.

Back years ago when I went on the South Beach diet one time, I discovered something they call "five can soup." I love the stuff. And here's all it is: 1 15-oz can of cooked white meat chicken, 1 15-oz can of refried beans, 2 cups of chicken bouillon or broth, a can of either Rotel tomatoes (spicy) or plain tomato sauce (8 oz), and then two cans of whatever kind of beans you like or have onhand. I liked to use light red kidney beans and jalapeno pintos when I could find them. In a crock pot you'd mix all that together, press out the lumps in the refried beans and add a little bit of water if it needs it, and cook it for three or four hours. It is absolutely yummers. It's even good for breakfast alongside your scrambled eggs and toast.

All kinds of things you could do like that. And bro-in-law who has decided to be territorial would be none the wiser, aside from the fabulous smell of something good cooking elsewhere in the house.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hun, I believe I'd invest $15 in a crock pot. You'd be surprised how many things you could cook in a crock pot.

Back years ago when I went on the South Beach diet one time, I discovered something they call "five can soup." I love the stuff. And here's all it is: 1 15-oz can of cooked white meat chicken, 1 15-oz can of refried beans, 2 cups of chicken bouillon or broth, a can of either Rotel tomatoes (spicy) or plain tomato sauce (8 oz), and then two cans of whatever kind of beans you like or have onhand. I liked to use light red kidney beans and jalapeno pintos when I could find them. In a crock pot you'd mix all that together, press out the lumps in the refried beans and add a little bit of water if it needs it, and cook it for three or four hours. It is absolutely yummers. It's even good for breakfast alongside your scrambled eggs and toast.

All kinds of things you could do like that. And bro-in-law who has decided to be territorial would be none the wiser, aside from the fabulous smell of something good cooking elsewhere in the house.

We got a crock pot but it's in storage along with nearly everything we else we own. Being crammed into a 10x12 bedroom to live really doesn't warrant bringing everything here to live.

I'd need a hot plate to fry up eggs anyway and that would also mean a refrigerator to store the eggs. We have access to a fridge but then juggling keeping eggs would be an issue. They tend to use stuff out of a fridge on us.

I don't want confrontation. It wouldn't go well. Believe me, me and her both are growing tired of our situation.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
We got a crock pot but it's in storage along with nearly everything we else we own. Being crammed into a 10x12 bedroom to live really doesn't warrant bringing everything here to live.

I'd need a hot plate to fry up eggs anyway and that would also mean a refrigerator to store the eggs. We have access to a fridge but then juggling keeping eggs would be an issue. They tend to use stuff out of a fridge on us.

I don't want confrontation. It wouldn't go well. Believe me, me and her both are growing tired of our situation.

Well then I hope something positive comes through for you soon. I've been in similar situations with family members and believe me, I know it's no fun.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Ok.... @f1r3b1rd and @Smigo you two fellers made me
SO JELLIOUS...
Truffels??? WAY OUT OF MY LEAGUE.

Truffle Prices in 2019 (Retail)
Truffle SpeciesCommon NameAvg price per ozAvg price per lbAvg price per kg
Tuber MangnatumItalian White Truffle$215.47$3447.52$7584.54
Tuber MelanosporumWinter Black Truffle$87.46$1399.36$3078.59
Tuber UncinatumBurgundy Black Truffle$42.67$682.72$1501.98

YET how about a poor mans fungas..
like huitlacoche aka Corn smutt.
corn smutt 1..jpg
dis stuff is GOOD. sweet corn flavor mushroom. remove from cob. wash. let drain.
den from da garden
corn smutt 2..jpg
sautie onion celery garlic salt pepper. then add da corn smutt and cook down.
SMUTT 3..jpg

That is the basic recipe.. yet you can add all kinds of stuff ...
then make a taco meat...
and
SMUTT done.jpg
its a build your own taco with Fresh huitlacoche aka Corn smutt.
yum yum.
and i can afford it.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
With this insane heat still going, this is an essential thing. :D

Good 'ol Fridge Tea.

NOTE: I know there are new studies that say using non-boiling water can cause bacteria growth, but I've never seen it. Maybe it is our low humidity and good water here? It's Aquifer water that is ran through a state-of-the-art water treatment plant and is chlorinated. Not some old well water or such. I could leave a glass of water on the counter for a whole day and nothing happens. YMMV....

I also cheat sometimes: make the tea using the coffeemaker to make the hot water and the bags go in the carafe. Let it steep awhile, then put it in the fridge. ;)

Ya can read more about fridge tea here: https://www.theyummylife.com/Refrigerator_Iced_Tea
They suggest starting with cold or boiling water depending on your time constraints.

Another link that REALLY gets into the science and various methods: https://drinks.seriouseats.com/2012...a-forget-the-sun-cold-brew-tea-is-better.html

AQprNNtl.jpg

Simple AF:
I used 6 tea bags (Just regular WinCo Black Tea, pretty good) and 2Qt of HOT water.
My tap water is around 125F so works fine. OFC ya can boil some too but will take more energy to cool it down again. Close it up and give it a shake to get things going then put in the fridge.

When about as brewed as it'll get, fish out the bags and add a sweetener of your choice, or not.
I used liquid Stevia for this one... the tea is perfect to cover Stevia's inherent bitter tinge. Honey is even better but terribly expensive right now.

Yummmers.
t0365.gif

Last edited:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Ok.... @f1r3b1rd and @Smigo you two fellers made me
SO JELLIOUS...
Truffels??? WAY OUT OF MY LEAGUE.

Truffle Prices in 2019 (Retail)
Truffle SpeciesCommon NameAvg price per ozAvg price per lbAvg price per kg
Tuber MangnatumItalian White Truffle$215.47$3447.52$7584.54
Tuber MelanosporumWinter Black Truffle$87.46$1399.36$3078.59
Tuber UncinatumBurgundy Black Truffle$42.67$682.72$1501.98

YET how about a poor mans fungas..
like huitlacoche aka Corn smutt.
View attachment 167002
dis stuff is GOOD. sweet corn flavor mushroom. remove from cob. wash. let drain.
den from da garden
View attachment 167007
sautie onion celery garlic salt pepper. then add da corn smutt and cook down.
View attachment 167008

That is the basic recipe.. yet you can add all kinds of stuff ...
then make a taco meat...
and
View attachment 167010
its a build your own taco with Fresh huitlacoche aka Corn smutt.
yum yum.
and i can afford it.
Thos prices would prohibit me from buying them too. Our Aldi store now n then gets things from other countries at crazy good prices. That jar contained 25 grams, just under an ounce of the Italian Burgundy for just $6.95 if im recalling exactly. In your $ whats that 5?
I thought they were a bargain.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Thos prices would prohibit me from buying them too. Our Aldi store now n then gets things from other countries at crazy good prices. That jar contained 25 grams, just under an ounce of the Italian Burgundy for just $6.95 if im recalling exactly. In your $ whats that 5?
I thought they were a bargain.
called to ask about truffels and they thought ch. candy.. I said noooooo Fungas.
we don't get stuff like that out here or even shrimp da size of baby dolphins like @f1r3b1rd gets...
yet did just get a 1/2 a pig. and a split side of black angus coming soon.
to buy huitlacoche aka Corn smut @ amazon its kind of spendy.. yet we have several hundred achers of
sweet corn out the back door.. an just look for the blotted cobs. easy and
FREE!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
With this insane heat still going, this is an essential thing. :D

Good 'ol Fridge Tea.

NOTE: I know there are new studies that say using non-boiling water can cause bacteria growth, but I've never seen it. Maybe it is our low humidity and good water here? It's Aquifer water that is ran through a state-of-the-art water treatment plant and is chlorinated. Not some old well water or such. I could leave a glass of water on the counter for a whole day and nothing happens. YMMV....

I also cheat sometimes and just make the tea in the coffeemaker...then put it in the fridge. ;)

Ya can read more about fridge tea here: https://www.theyummylife.com/Refrigerator_Iced_Tea
They suggest starting with cold or boiling water depending on your time constraints.

AQprNNtl.jpg

Simple AF:
I used 6 tea bags (Just regular WinCo Black Tea, pretty good) and 2Qt of HOT water.
My tap water is around 125F so works fine. OFC ya can boil some too but will take more energy to cool it down again. Close it up and give it a shake to get things going then put in the fridge.

When about as brewed as it'll get, fish out the bags and add a sweetener of your choice, or not.
I used liquid Stevia for this one... the tea is perfect to cover Stevia's inherent bitter tinge. Honey is even better but terribly expensive right now.

Yummmers.
t0365.gif

love love love iced tea!

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
called to ask about truffels and they thought ch. candy.. I said noooooo Fungas.
we don't get stuff like that out here or even shrimp da size of baby dolphins like @f1r3b1rd gets...
yet did just get a 1/2 a pig. and a split side of black angus coming soon.
to buy huitlacoche aka Corn smut @ amazon its kind of spendy.. yet we have several hundred achers of
sweet corn out the back door.. an just look for the blotted cobs. easy and
FREE!
I know what you mean about shrimp size. ( here they are called prawns, shrimps we call the tiny ones you get in shrimp cocktails that are a few centimeter long. Prawns range from 5 to 10 plus for the tails themselves.)
When I lived in central coast Queensland, Yeppoon, we would go to the fish co op at Roslyn Bay. We'd get a big bag of fresh cooked prawns straight off the trawlers that they cooked there then froze to send to the shops and supermarkets direct. Was about a kilo and a half for $10. They were mixed, Tiger Prawns, King Prawns whatever. They were the ones that didnt measure up for market. Market prawns were stupid because they had to be a certain size blah blah blah for the ignorant consumer that wanted perfect all the same size etc. We got there in Yeppoon actually the best. Huge, succulent fresh prawns that made the ones they got in the supermarkets look like shrimps. We would get a bag and sit on the harbour dock eating them with a sauce they would give you with them throwing the heads and shells in the water seeing the huge estuary cod, up to 200lb and other smaller fish come up and scoff them as they went under. Those were great times. We'd often sit there shelling them saying to each other "whoah, check this one out, its mine" as we'd laugh and eat it. :)
Loved Yeppoon. Miss it greatly. Fishing there was off the chart. ?
You'd fish on the day those trawlers came in and did that and you'd better take the big gear and hold on as everything came in for a feed. Some, many, totally unstoppable and would completely spool you. I didn't care when that happened as it was the best crazy fishing fun I'd ever had. ?

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Guess what I'm gonna make? :D

{Tomatillos and more stuff not pictured but I got lots)

View attachment 167049

Hint

hands on hips ..&.. tapping foot
HAVE NOT SEEN da salsa verda yet....
-------
Got up at 4 am to start the stew tomatoes for canning
stew tomatoe.jpg

Edit:
{{make a note}} Polish da stove before you post another pic
der dis is better...
stew 2.jpg
stoves polished an am ready to start cooking the stew tomatoes
stew done.jpg

and DONE. just have to put it away in da pantry for latter use.

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
hands on hips ..&.. tapping foot
HAVE NOT SEEN da salsa verda yet....

DIdn't get to it last night, also had to sort through the cilantro and get out the mushy bits.
But, roasting the veggies now...lightly oiled and gave it a sprinkle of smoked garlic salt for fun.

(BTW, the smaller green things are four green habaneros for a nice kick in da azz.)

Q75tdUAl.jpg

After that, just gotta process everything and it's done. I'm gonna wait and see how much it makes, if there is enough to maybe go bad before I use it up, I'll probably bring it to a boil then hotpack it in a jar.

The Apt. smells amazing right now! =)

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Tonight will be Cheese and Basil Sausage on the Gas Grill with Broccoli Rabe on the side. Hope I remember to take a picture for you~!

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
All done now, and it is awesomesauce. :D

The roasted stuff:
v1SIzX5l.jpg

I de-husked the garlic, cleaned up a few bits, chopped the bigger pieces for easier blending, added in a bit of the "juice" from a can of pickled jalapenos to thin it a bit, half a lime's juice, a dash more salt, a couple grinds of black pepper, and a pinch of cumin. Let the old Oster blender do the work...

Ozv3tEOl.jpg

CEVpzKOl.jpg

Love it!!
hkR1viS.gif

Last edited:

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
every year tell myself..
BACK OFF of da chili sauce recipe
orrrrrrrrr
your gonna over flow da pan.
chili sauce.jpg

maybe next year
chili sauce.
Tomato, Onion, Green pepper, clove. allspice, Brown sugar, cider Vinigar and Salt.
let simmer 3 hours.
use it for making sloppy joes and Jewish meatballs.
and tonight its sloppy joes.
1 pt ketchup- homemade
1/2 pt chili sauce - homemade
1 onion - Home Grown
1 pd of beef - Home Grown
can't get much more homemade den dat.
sloppy joes.jpg

ok...fine... so da fritos, Bun and Moca Malt fixings come from da grocery store...

Last edited:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Low carb tonight.
Vegetti, zucchini pasta. When I first heard of the idea a couple of years ago I never thought it would taste so good, but when I got the shredder a few weeks later I was amazed. Love it!
20200824_174401(1).jpg
20200824_180307(1).jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Tonight I am making grilled cut up whole chicken with Stubb's Citrus and Onion Marinade. Grilled Zucchini with a Bread topping and roasted potatoes on the grill. I hopefully will remember to get a picture of the platter before I bring it in from the back patio.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Those grilled stuffed or topped Zucchini came out amazing. Never made them before and made up the recipe before I made dinner.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the cooking show.
This is 100% true.
Two years ago in summer I made a home made pizza. Saw your bare feet in the pics.
Cooked it, I have always loved going bare foot after so many years living back and forward at coastal towns in Vic and Qld. That night lifted it out of the oven and it tipped and landed upside down on my right foot. Yep lots of people I knew made jokes about Pizza Foot and other jokes but it was far far far from funny. The melted cheese burnt through my skin and into the flesh. It was a horrific burn accident. Even though just my foot, it took 6 months to heal right and walk properly. Still get laughed at but when I show them the scars on my foot they shut right up. Looking at raw flesh with a hole or two in my foot top for two to three months hoping it didnt get infected and healed or get staff, changing by nurses and later myself till the near end was a bit disturbing to be honest.
Dont ever, ever cook and remove things from ovens in bare feet. Now n then it still hurts and dont feel right and is a constant reminder. Every time I shower I see the scars and cringe at the memories.
Now it may look ok to others. And now is just discoloration of skin. But to me it is a reminder of months and months of skin repair cream, gauzes, and trips to the local hospital and nurse station at out towns GP.
20200829_180317(1).jpg
Pizza Foot.

Last edited:

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the cooking show.
This is 100% true.
Two years ago in summer I made a home made pizza. Saw your bare feet in the pics.
Cooked it, I have always loved going bare foot after so many years living back and forward at coastal towns in Vic and Qld. That night lifted it out of the oven and it tipped and landed upside down on my right foot. Yep lots of people I knew made jokes about Pizza Foot and other jokes but it was far far far from funny. The melted cheese burnt through my skin and into the flesh. It was a horrific burn accident. Even though just my foot, it took 6 months to heal right and walk properly. Still get laughed at but when I show them the scars on my foot they shut right up. Looking at raw flesh with a hole or two in my foot top for two to three months hoping it didnt get infected and healed or get staff, changing by nurses and later myself till the near end was a bit disturbing to be honest.
Dont ever, ever cook and remove things from ovens in bare feet. Now n then it still hurts and dont feel right and is a constant reminder. Every time I shower I see the scars and cringe at the memories.
AM SO TEMPTED to have this shipped to you
for YOU to USE in YOUR kitchen.
boots.jpg
Hellfire Rubber Insulated Boot, Lug Sole
Part Number:807-6000-10-w

Retail Price:$270.00
Your Savings:$95.00(35%)
Your Price: $175.00

The Do All Everyday Performer! Order yours today!
freeship.gif

yes dem be fire mans boots and LOOK
der on sale to.

Last edited:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
AM SO TEMPTED to have this shipped to you
for YOU to USE in YOUR kitchen.
View attachment 167866
Hellfire Rubber Insulated Boot, Lug Sole
Part Number:807-6000-10-w

Retail Price:$270.00
Your Savings:$95.00(35%)
Your Price: $175.00

The Do All Everyday Performer! Order yours today!
freeship.gif

yes dem be fire mans boots and LOOK
der on sale to.
I think my misses would agree I need those for sure. That was the only time I did that but im sure she'd back these no ifs.
Iv lost count how many times I've cut deep with a blade.
Once, im convinced im stupid myself and need no convincing, got a fishing knife and went "wow, this looks sharp!" as I ran my finger along the blade lengthways! ? Squirt....squirt....squirt.....
Helping my late father in law cut some branches with some secateurs or how ever you spell it and they got jammed and I say " nah, hey look they move o......k................squirt....squirt..... ?
Me and sharp things don't go together well. :giggle:

VU Sponsors