Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
That's most likely what I'll do for the drawers of this cabinet for accessories and such. Upper cabinet is RTAs and RDAs, lower will be mods. I suppose nothing will go in the part that used to be a sifter, lol.

Oh, this is a Hoosier cabinet you're working with? Did we talk about this before? My memory has gotten so bad.

Those are the neatest, though. What a great vape cabinet that would make! I wish I had the one my mom's sister used to have!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh, this is a Hoosier cabinet you're working with? Did we talk about this before? My memory has gotten so bad.

Those are the neatest, though. What a great vape cabinet that would make! I wish I had the one my mom's sister used to have!
It is. We finally brought it downstairs, took a vanity upstairs. It used to sit in my kitchen, but just not enough room, I needed a portable island, more. We had ripped the carpeting out the room, had a few other things to deal with, so now I get to set it up. He's having to repair a drawer, but I've started working on the upper part now. Once it's done, I'll post a pic.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I found some old tester recipes I made in 10ml bottles. I'd forgotten about them and I'm trying one right now. It's really good. I put it in one of my Kylin M's. Simple recipe-

10ML Bottle-
CAP Yellow Peach - 3%
FA Mango India Specialty - 2%
FLV Mango - 1%
enhancers-
FW Sweetener .5% (two drops)
INW Cactus .2% (one drop)

It's fruity and delicious. If you like Peach/Mango check it out.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Okay so it is vape related. Friendly warning here to all. With all the sales and places closing up I jumped on a place where I have not shopped before and I just got a call from my bank as there are a bunch of charges hitting that I did not authorize. So card was obviously hacked. There was only one place I have used my cc at that I have not before. Was it them? No way to know for sure. I don't want to call them out as I truly have no way of knowing.

So, again, be careful out there folks. the sales are very tempting right now. I'm glad my bank caught it as they were trying to use a service called World Remit to transfer MY money into, which I guess is like google pay or apple pay or venmo etc etc. One of those types of services.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mailed my Purge B2B V5 and Brass Asgard Cap/Ring to F.E.D. to get coated...

Now the wait... and the wait...

View attachment 168759

And it arrives at Purge Custom Coating today

9910ee76c70172110e688f8da30df132.jpg

Can’t wait for it to be finished

Now, the real wait begins...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a response from Vapesourcing about my Hadar RDA. It appears it was shipped but tracking still shows "package acceptance pending" in Cali since Thurs. At least they replied in a timely manner and even apologized for not sending the tracking # when it shipped. Point to them.

Also mixed up a fresh 240mls of sour blue raspberry, a new liter of 3mg premix, and swapped some RDA's around.

Next on the list is checking tracking for my fasttech orders.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I headed to the post office this morning to send some coils to jcash74 . It's a 20 minute drive to town.. I happily vaped my Ammit 25 all the way there. My mail carrier was getting loaded up and noticed me in the office. He asked if I'd like my packages. I haven't followed tracking on anything so I wasn't expecting 3 boxes.

I still haven't opened them but I suspect ones from Cigabuy. I ordered a spare one of those Luxotic MF squonks. They're pretty fast these days. It doesn't seem that long ago that I ordered. I'll have to check the date and see though. Another box is my last order with Eightvape which is factory coils and Wotofo StnG RDAs.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tried to fix my non-functional Nanos mech clone's switch with a dremel, it got better but still sticks, so fukit.

Since I'd pulled out a mech mod to test with, I kinda wanted to actually use it now.
So pulled the newest rebuilt RDA I had available, the GV Lock, off it's VW mod and gave it a go. It's a 0.56 clapton on a mech tube...man... Haven't done that in ages..lol...

Yeah the atty is too big for the old Nemmy, but it sure fires up nicely.
Kinda like how it gives me a ledge to hold onto on the slippery SS Nemesis mod.

nwg86O3l.jpg

I'm not sure if dizzy from the smoke in the air or the vape, or both. ;)

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Okay so it is vape related. Friendly warning here to all. With all the sales and places closing up I jumped on a place where I have not shopped before and I just got a call from my bank as there are a bunch of charges hitting that I did not authorize. So card was obviously hacked. There was only one place I have used my cc at that I have not before. Was it them? No way to know for sure. I don't want to call them out as I truly have no way of knowing.

So, again, be careful out there folks. the sales are very tempting right now. I'm glad my bank caught it as they were trying to use a service called World Remit to transfer MY money into, which I guess is like google pay or apple pay or venmo etc etc. One of those types of services.
I started using a virtual card number that's provided as a service from Citibank a few years ago. Generates a random number, expiration, and CCV code. After a single charge to it all that info goes poof and can't be charged to again but vendor can still refund to it if needed.
I use it for all online payments, works great.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Get pissed off for one of two things are fucked.

Mailed my B2b v5 and asgard to Purge Custom Coating... correct address etc... and today it was forwarded to a different address.

One of two things is fucked... Purges address, or USPS.

USPS doesn't have a worth a shit 1800 to call, so drove to the post office... for them to do a print up, which I have... showing the address was keyed in right, and to the one provided by Aimee at Purge...

Being Florida is 3hrs ahead, and me getting the text prompt at 2pm... to late to call Sanford Florida's post office to see where my package is going.

Emailed Purge about it, but crickets due to the time difference...

At least I insured it, but that is a hassle to deal with and cant claim it for 60 days...

It's funny how Postal workers don't like answering yes or no questions...

ME: "Are you able to Geo Location the scan of the package"

No we aren't able to...

ME: "Then why on the print out is has a link stating otherwise?"

Crickets... Sorry sir, for the mishap...

ME: Silent thoughts: I want to world to burn, I have a match, where to start...hmm

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just wanted to come here and say once again: These Zeus X Mesh RTAs are THE BOMB! I am absolutely in love!

Grab one or two or seven while you can!
I got 4 of them I think? Thinking back, they were only twelve bucks or whatever. Should've got one of every color for that price. I like them too but might like my Kylin M's a bit better. It's close though, both perform really well. The Zeus X has more airflow and is a bit louder (not a big deal at all though). The Kylin M's have a tish of restriction but the airflow is smooth and quieter. Im only one person and I have 4 of each of them ?.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ordered a Nashed Admiral clone in black from 2fdeals in China. Paid with Paypal, so by in the morning I guess I'll know whether the sale is going to actually go through or not.

One of my FT orders is out for delivery today. It's just some Voopoo PNP coils, a Drag X RTA tank, and a Smok RPM RBA.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So after 3 hrs of redialing the Local Supervisors number at USPS Sanford Florida, Alex the Supe' answers...

He said it was a error and is out for delivery today... again... which I have no faith in being correct... no status update as being as such.

Guess I'll find out in the morning when Aimee from Purge says they have it or don't.

Then the whole debacle of filing a claim on the insured part... I have the receipts... but mailing of vape goods? Probably get the shaft.

I'll tell you what... if this all works out... fuck ever doing that shit again... I'll just happily accept Brass Mech mods and deal with the fingerprint magnet and 2x week polishing lol

BTW... 1-407-324-9559 is the direct line to Sanford Florida's USPS supervisor...

AND! There is more!

The last 4 digits of their number... is the same as MINE! LIKE WTF! lol

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So after 3 hrs of redialing the Local Supervisors number at USPS Sanford Florida, Alex the Supe' answers...

He said it was a error and is out for delivery today... again... which I have no faith in being correct... no status update as being as such.

Guess I'll find out in the morning when Aimee from Purge says they have it or don't.

Then the whole debacle of filing a claim on the insured part... I have the receipts... but mailing of vape goods? Probably get the shaft.

I'll tell you what... if this all works out... fuck ever doing that shit again... I'll just happily accept Brass Mech mods and deal with the fingerprint magnet and 2x week polishing lol

BTW... 1-407-324-9559 is the direct line to Sanford Florida's USPS supervisor...

AND! There is more!

The last 4 digits of their number... is the same as MINE! LIKE WTF! lol
IMNSHO you shoulda just went for the small piece of expired credit card superglued to the back of your black Saga's button. Much, MUCH less of a hassle and besides, you've got your Asgard Mini series deck if you don't want to build coils to higher ohms... it's bliss. :p

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
IMNSHO you shoulda just went for the small piece of expired credit card superglued to the back of your black Saga's button. Much, MUCH less of a hassle and besides, you've got your Asgard Mini series deck if you don't want to build coils to higher ohms... it's bliss. :p

I don't get the correlation...

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't get the correlation...
There are multiple correlations in fact. For starters, the black paint on the Saga is piss easy to maintain compared to brass. Secondly, it enables you to live your vaping life without USPS torturing you. Thirdly, it's a dual 21700 series mech so, if you put on the series deck for Asgard Mini, you get the same power level you'd normally get by using the regular deck on a single battery mech excepting only for the fact the voltage sag of your battery will be split across two batteries, but you'll more than double the battery life, also compared to that. What's not to like?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There are multiple correlations in fact. For starters, the black paint on the Saga is piss easy to maintain compared to brass. Secondly, it enables you to live your vaping life without USPS torturing you. Thirdly, it's a dual 21700 series mech so, if you put on the series deck for Asgard Mini, you get the same power level you'd normally get by using the regular deck on a single battery mech excepting only for the fact the voltage sag of your battery will be split across two batteries, but you'll more than double the battery life, also compared to that. What's not to like?
Oh I get that... but my torment by the hands of USPS is my B2B V5 and Brass Asgard cap/ring being sent to Purge Custom Coating. Not a Black Asgard or my Saga... I digress.

As for the Saga and Asgard Series deck... I have no issues building it and having a great vape... just the button... I suppose I could glue something on it to shorten the throw... just not wanting to atm.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh I get that... but my torment by the hands of USPS is my B2B V5 and Brass Asgard cap/ring being sent to Purge Custom Coating. Not a Black Asgard or my Saga... I digress.

As for the Saga and Asgard Series deck... I have no issues building it and having a great vape... just the button... I suppose I could glue something on it to shorten the throw... just not wanting to atm.
So then, if you don't mind my curiousness... what's made you decide to put your Saga up for sale?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So then, if you don't mind my curiousness... what's made you decide to put your Saga up for sale?

As clearly stated in the sale thread... arthritic hands ;)

But as my chain of responses here on this page, and the ones you quoted... have Zero to do with the Saga or Asgard (Black) and everything to do with my shipment to Purge Custom Coating (Minus post #13802- That was me posting about buying a 30mm Asgard)

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
As clearly stated in the sale thread... arthritic hands ;)

But as my chain of responses here on this page, and the ones you quoted... have Zero to do with the Saga or Asgard (Black) and everything to do with my shipment to Purge Custom Coating (Minus post #13802- That was me posting about buying a 30mm Asgard)
You're telling me the softer spring that's in the little bag of spare parts wasn't a solution to that?
:sadpanda:

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Today I am giving my buds David and Paul from Fogsmith a little love.........These are some awesome guys folks: Calling all billet box lovers. Paul Eriole over at Fogsmith is starting to make BB Panels. Price point is $90 a set. He's on FB but if you don't have a FB account I can get you in touch with him if you are interested :) Here are 2 of his. I also posted here though. https://vapingunderground.com/threads/billet-box-appreciation-thread.324702/post-2878605

bbpanel.png119465754_1490252131180493_6385464261620463453_o.jpg

Here is the FB page if any of you want to have a peek at their goodies.

Last edited:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Today I am giving my buds David and Paul from Fogsmith a little love.........These are some awesome guys folks: Calling all billet box lovers. Paul Eriole over at Fogsmith is starting to make BB Panels. No pricing yet but when I have it I will let you know. He's on FB but if you don't have a FB account I can get you in touch with him if you are interested :) Here are 2 of his. I also posted here though. https://vapingunderground.com/threads/billet-box-appreciation-thread.324702/post-2878605

View attachment 169093View attachment 169092

Here is the FB page if any of you want to have a peek at their goodies.

Those are pretty slick...

Ask them if they'd do a group buy at a discounted price... how many, color ways, etc shipped for lets say 5/10/15/20 sets.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Those are pretty slick...

Ask them if they'd do a group buy at a discounted price... how many, color ways, etc shipped for lets say 5/10/15/20 sets.
I will ask hon. David I know is a bit busy today ( well, everyday really) But he will get back to me

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well my B2B V5 and Brass Asgard Cap/Ring shows as delivered... but Aimee e-mailed me this morning saying she wasn't going to be in the office most the day, so I have Zero confirmation til tomorrow if it actually arrived.

Have to assume it did... learning lesson... Next time I'll ask for a signature upon delivery.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I ask not for me, but if can do that, I am sure guys in the BB thread might jump on that opportunity. My BB stays stock minus the RBA.
Price point on a set of panels is $90 and he said that they will look about a possible group buy a bit down the road. So give that a bit of time. Paul just started doing these not too long ago.

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
W16003020589475320290670446346169.jpg16003021045241348246593216864891.jpg16003021437166261951432457003097.jpg

Did this over the weekend. Baby proofed my mixing/building area. Kind of got out of mixing my own juice since the grandson's moved in since he likes to snatch anything he can when you least expect it. Now I can really get back into my builds and mixing, without worrying about his safety.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Did this over the weekend. Baby proofed my mixing/building area. Kind of got out of mixing my own juice since the grandson's moved in since he likes to snatch anything he can when you least expect it. Now I can really get back into my builds and mixing, without worrying about his safety.
Wow. Great idea and well done! I take it that's your fast moving grandson in photo #1? How about some pegboard for tools on the inside? Or cork for push-pin recipes? Where is your nic stored? I like it!

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
Mixing supplies are in the dresser with all the stickers on it. Build supplies/tools in boxes under table.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Okay DAMNIT..................I have gotten 2 emails now from vape places I have shopped at saying to reactivate my account or that I now have a new account and I have NOT.........I have a feeling I am being hacked or something. I went to these places websites directly ( I never click on links in the email ) and contacted them. Something tells me it has something to do with that one place I used my credit card at ( that got hacked right after ) that was going out of business ( vape related stuff )
FML

Anyone get a email from Chef's and Load Up Vape Supply??

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Okay DAMNIT..................I have gotten 2 emails now from vape places I have shopped at saying to reactivate my account or that I now have a new account and I have NOT.........I have a feeling I am being hacked or something. I went to these places websites directly ( I never click on links in the email ) and contacted them. Something tells me it has something to do with that one place I used my credit card at ( that got hacked right after ) that was going out of business ( vape related stuff )
FML

Chefs yes... new auto account supposedly... didn’t log in and check though.

I don’t worry much about hacked accounts... I don’t use the same passwords and let my iPhone auto generate them...

Plus everything I pay for is by credit card needing secondary approval by text, otherwise it’s auto declined... this I’ve done to myself a few times... didn’t approve the text, purchase declined

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Chefs yes... new auto account supposedly... didn’t log in and check though.

I don’t worry much about hacked accounts... I don’t use the same passwords and let my iPhone auto generate them...

Plus everything I pay for is by credit card needing secondary approval by text, otherwise it’s auto declined... this I’ve done to myself a few times... didn’t approve the text, purchase declined

Okay thanks, I feel better now.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My spam box has been blowing up lately from vape places I have not bought anything from for years.
I think it is a last big sell stuff rush...
I just flagged all the vape outfits as spam long ago except for a couple I still deal with.
Tried unsubscribing from some and could not so just started flagging them spam around 2-3 years ago.

ChainVapeS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cracked the top cap on my qp kali. Now I have this beautiful deck that is easy to build, and a severely cracked cap. Not very effective lol.
My dog knocked my mod off the table and it hit the floor. A little bummed.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
FML

Chef’s is legit. People talked about it on FB this morning.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've been getting texts that my cart will soon expire but has an unidentifiable links which I do not click. I blocked the numbers but got another one yesterday.

Oh. I goofed. As part of a trade I mailed someone some nic. I get a PM today saying that it was out for delivery but to a different State! Yep, one of our nice members will be opening some unrequested nic today. At least it's a vaper. Had it been someone else I'd be worried.

I got 28 bottles of e-liquid today. Thanks God for my new vape pantry.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I put some liquid in one of my new TFV9 tanks this morning. It wouldn't fire on two mods. I had to drain the tank a bit to get the coil out. The positive wire wasn't making contact, so I adjusted the insert on the botton of the coil. It's fine now, and I'm vaping away.

Has anyone else tried theirs? So far so good but I think they did a good job with these coils (besides mine not working right away). The flavor is pretty darn good. I usually vape right at 50W when I can. I get better flavor at 55W than 50 though with these. I'm using Pachamam Fuji in it.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FML

I got one from Mount Baker and Load Up Supply . I deleted them without opening. I have no plans to shop at either of those places anymore.

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today I discovered the Hadar RDA is hot garbage. Positive pin snapped upon removal and the broken part is stuck in the screw that holds the ceramic in. Probably cross threaded at the factory. Back in the box and at the bottom of the yet to try pile.
Good thing I'm not a huge fan of mesh. :giggle:
Also chucked some batts into a few mods I haven't tried yet just to make sure they work.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Going to pay it forward my Innokin proton mod today to a buddy of mine at work. I noticed yesterday he had a tank on a squonk mod that wasn't squonkable. I asked what was up and he said he was not able to get him a new mod so he's using that. It's been great for me so I figured let him use it and hope it lasts as long.

Sent from a pile of wood chips

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not today, but spaced posting it the other day.

Stripped, cleaned and re-fitted my lovely Coppervape squonker and Ghoul sRDA as they'd needed it.
(The black marks on the switch housing are some old pitting that it came with, doesn't affect anything.)

It's hitting much harder again now...yay! Funny how sometimes over time performance can degrade slowly and ya don't even notice it if it's not used regularly.

mOUzSOvl.jpg

vxJXddDl.jpg

And, some serendipity: I found a fully sealed 1L box of nic from a 2016 stashing I'd forgotten about.
It was waayyy back in a cupboard behind a gallon jar of dry beans and the lentils I was hunting for to make a chilli. Never even been opened. =)

OCsCOGWl.jpg

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I recently purchased a Purge Mods Viper, I had to buy the matching top cap from a different vendor since neither place had both.
I wasn't overly excited with the match.
After thinking it over for a day or two I decided to try and make it match up better.
The Viper had a metal flake look to the black and the cap did not.
Then the idea hit me... Overspray!
It's not perfect but a lot better!

Original
a862858c689c6d372255811488ce5905.jpg

My fix
41f419b46721ad5a66f732c235c6bba3.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recently purchased a Purge Mods Viper, I had to buy the matching top cap from a different vendor since neither place had both.
I wasn't overly excited with the match.
After thinking it over for a day or two I decided to try and make it match up better.
The Viper had a metal flake look to the black and the cap did not.
Then the idea hit me... Overspray!
It's not perfect but a lot better!

Original
a862858c689c6d372255811488ce5905.jpg

My fix
41f419b46721ad5a66f732c235c6bba3.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away
Heck yea man

Sent from a pile of wood chips

VU Sponsors