Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I appreciate that but I am not paying them $15 to ship a few coils in a padded envelope. Because they want an adult signature for coils? I could see it if I was getting a mod or juice or something but ya, I'm not doing that nonsense. Thanks for thinking of me though.
I ordered 10 sets. There was no disclaimer to me about an adult signature. It cost me $7.99 in shipping.
Well, I'm glad to see you pop in.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I ordered 10 sets. There was no disclaimer to me about an adult signature. It cost me $7.99 in shipping.
Well, I'm glad to see you pop in.
This is the second place now that is doing that to Nevada and we have NO types of bans going on here at all. VaporDNA is the other one and Breazy won't ship to Nevada at all. Just stupid. They apparently have the wrong info somewhere about Nevada.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
This is the second place now that is doing that to Nevada and we have NO types of bans going on here at all. VaporDNA is the other one and Breazy won't ship to Nevada at all. Just stupid. They apparently have the wrong info somewhere about Nevada.
I didn't realize vendors were having a problem with NV. Hey, if you would like something let me know! Also, I'm putting in another order with the notorious ArkansasEliquid. I decided to get and "keep" the Unicorn v2. I put one in my cart for you. Yes??? ;)

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I didn't realize vendors were having a problem with NV. Hey, if you would like something let me know! Also, I'm putting in another order with the notorious ArkansasEliquid. I decided to get and "keep" the Unicorn v2. I put one in my cart for you. Yes??? ;)
Oh honey, you really don't have to do that but that's a very sweet offer. I promise you, I am fine. Lookie....Mesh tanks yes? besides it's only a few more weeks and I had coils from before and a bit of dry burn and a scrub with a toothbrush and they are good as new.

By the way, this is an outstanding mesh tank.

IMG_20200902_211626240.jpg

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Oh honey, you really don't have to do that but that's a very sweet offer. I promise you, I am fine. Lookie....Mesh tanks yes? besides it's only a few more weeks and I had coils from before and a bit of dry burn and a scrub with a toothbrush and they are good as new.

By the way, this is an outstanding mesh tank.

View attachment 168148
And those Smoant mods are the shit also! I have about a half dozen of them. Very comfy in the hand.

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
While stocking up I was wondering about storing batteries. Are they going to be tough to get or due to them being also used in flashlights will they still be available?
I recently bought 4 30T's but fear that won't be enough.

Tying this into the thread I am worrying about the upcoming regulations and vaping some Sadboy Shamrock cookie
aab8cc4b4a7938b78d17d85be0dfd64f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
While stocking up I was wondering about storing batteries. Are they going to be tough to get or due to them being also used in flashlights will they still be available?

Tying this into the thread I am worrying about the upcoming regulations and vaping some Sadboy Shamrock cookie

I am hoping they leave batteries alone because they can be used in other devices, like flavorings are used in food. But if the gov’t can screw it up, they will try. It’s on my stock up list, but not urgent yet.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am hoping they leave batteries alone because they can be used in other devices, like flavorings are used in food. But if the gov’t can screw it up, they will try. It’s on my stock up list, but not urgent yet.
I bought 20 HG2's a while back on a good sale.
Illumn.com

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Placed 2 more orders with Fasttech. 1 for in stock and 1 to ship in 5 days.
A couple Dwarv clones, Gear RTA, 2 Zeus X's , Reload S and a pair of SS C4 clones. I really wanted to get the Tauren RDTA but I don't know if I'll like it enough to justify the price.

Think I'm done buying vape gear. (who hasn't said that before though)

Currently stalking the mailbox for my final Asmodus order.

ProlineVaper

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
Just ordered 300 disposable vapes from Eight Vape for about $40. Can't beat $.50/each buy one get two free....AND free shipping to boot! My son already wants to buy 100 of them for $2 each to take back to college to sell for extra money! He insists on paying the $2, says he can sell them $5 a piece on campus.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ordered just over a liter of dinner lady lemon tart, been the only juice I don't get tired of, even after 3 years of it, and doesn't look like I'll be able to get anymore very soon, but that will give me over 2 liters of it total , so will last me a while.

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

We have a eliquid ban here in NY- and vendors will not ship mods or tanks here either, I was told USPS refuses to ship their packages going to NY because it is all tobacco products!
Sad when I see all these sales and cannot buy anything from vendors because they cannot ship here. Good thing I have a great friend who helps me get my vape purchases.
Don't know what is going on for you in NV but it is ridiculous!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ordered just over a liter of dinner lady lemon tart, been the only juice I don't get tired of, even after 3 years of it, and doesn't look like I'll be able to get anymore very soon, but that will give me over 2 liters of it total , so will last me a while.
Where did you order it from? Just wondering because a lot of sites I shop at don't have it.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No problem, glad to be of help, as I did a lot searching and testing checkouts to find the best deal (on 3mg), makes the time more worthwhile to help someone else too :)
I forgot a couple of others I wanted and they had them for a good price so I ordered again!
My orders-
#1. DLLT & Lava Flow

#2 EZ Duz It, Pachamama Fuji, more DLLT lol

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have spent under $100 or thereabouts on vape stuff in the past year and I think none since about Feb of this year.

Never say never but I think I am done buying vape stuff.
I had been window shopping sites for the past few weeks but found nothing that caught my eye.

Last edited:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Whilst waiting for my mixes with some FLV concentrates in them to vape, I add my nic several days to a week before I use my mixes, I thought id have a little sneak taste on my hand so squeezed out a nice size bit. Took a taste and o_O some of the 100 nic had, when added and shaken, just got up into the nozzle section and refused to move after several shakes over the past few days. Whoah, that's never happened before. I quickly spat it out, rinsed my mouth, even drank some milk (not sure why but was the first thing that came to my mind ?). Thinking "yep that'll fix it".
It kicked in after a few minutes, felt pretty hyper for about 15 minutes then it went away.
Note to self...... "Always squeeze out the first bit that could be trapped in the nozzle section."
?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So I bought this Cool Fire 1 several months back. I remember wanting one when I saw them in a shop years ago, back when the MVP was all the rage. I saw it at Wet Vapes for like $5 and had to. Only recently did I buy an 18350 that it takes, because I won a Mixx that will also use them. Today I decided to try out the Cool Fire. Everything lights up, does what it should, but the damn thing wouldn't fire.

I tried out that old trick where we used to have the lift the contact on the stick, nothing happened. I get miffed, take it all apart, just stare at the thing. "You light up, you're basically brand new, so why won't you fire?" FINALLY dawned on me that it has to be higher ohms. Boyfriend has his MTL set up with a Protank 2, so tries it out. Yay!! It works. :bliss: I love this little sucker. Now I gotta go through my stuff to find my little dude tanks and wrap something higher. Might have to use kanthal.

Small piece of minor vape history and a fun trip down memory lane of my fave vape shop, back in the day.

Fuck you FDA

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bought a Regulated mod...

Been wanting to grab a mech... and wrestled with which ones...

OD Green Purge Enforcer 21700

Kennedy 28

Kennedy Ruby 21

Purge B2B V4 Knurled

A few RDAs...

Danced around them in my carts...

Ended up getting a Odin250C instead...

Figured the Valhalla 28 I already have will finally have a home...

$140

They have the Odin75s for $108 shipped

Eciggity

Code on front page

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Installed the rba for he Smoant knight 80. It's wicking ok but will need to cut some of the rayon. Not wicking super well but working.

Sent from a pile of wood chips

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stuck a new coil in the Jackaroo kit. Also got some vape mail so probably going to coil up a framed staple I got from avs. Trying for this damn series coil. A 40 year old with 50 year old lungs. Lol. May still be out of reach but I can say I tried everything

Sent from a pile of wood chips

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
3 orders today.
- Kodama, and Lustro because it was cheap.
- 2xP42A + 2x30Q
- 3x10pcs N80 framed staples that I like to use in Asgard Mini + 2x10pcs ORFR .13

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Forum is soooooo sloowwwww. And can't post pics at all without Tapatalk. ?‍♂️

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
TBH, I didn't notice the wicking, i saw the slight gap in the left side of the coil and uneven coloration...that'll catch up with ya eventually. ;)

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Forum is soooooo sloowwwww. And can't post pics at all without Tapatalk.

Gerbils from Brazil on strike.

I think that’s where the server is now right

It’s ultra slow on TT also... I’d gladly accept them pushing ads again if it means upping bandwidth... cause I never saw ads anyway but VU1.0 was much faster

Edit: I counted 18 Mississippi for this to post

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gerbils from Brazil on strike.

I think that’s where the server is now right

It’s ultra slow on TT also... I’d gladly accept them pushing ads again if it means upping bandwidth... cause I never saw ads anyway but VU1.0 was much faster

Edit: I counted 18 Mississippi for this to post

Don't surf on a phone, but it IS being slow. But I don't think it's them, it's likely the in-betweens...like Cloudflare, etc. Did not try a ping test as that could be taken badly. ;)

To be fair, I'm also streaming at a 2K bitrate at the same time...

Screenshot from 2020-09-08 17-27-28.png

Last edited:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Don't surf on a phone, but it IS being slow. But I don't think it's them, it's likely the in-betweens...like Cloudflare, etc. Did not try a ping test as that could be taken badly. ;)

To be fair, I'm also streaming @ a 2K bitrate at the same time...

View attachment 168537

Yeah Cloudfare poops it for me on hop 5... goes from 13ms to 154ms

But the ensuing hops are just as bad

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah Cloudfare poops it for me on hop 5... goes from 13ms to 154ms

But the ensuing hops are just as bad

Yeppers.

the-internet-a-series-of-tubes.jpg

You try a VPN to change the routing up for possible benefit? Some sites it's a massive difference from stock...especially on countries distant to or unfriendly to the US IP's...

*edit....haha, that image i just tried to post was kicked out...before I changed it to an attachment.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

I tried my son's Sadboy Key Lime Cookie yesterday and I tell you, that was the absolute best lime vape I've ever tasted.

Now I am challenged to try to replicate it!

VU Sponsors