Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I just wanted to give some people a “WTF” moment with the pics above

They aren’t mine... I have a few Olights and Fenix lights, but nothing resembling the pics haha.

1 thrower
Few key chain 90 lumens
Couple AA 300 lumens
A few 1200/1600 lumen dog walkers

Sneaky sneaky! lol

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Just bought another Grus, eightvape sale 50% off all mods, making the Grus only $20, that's cheaper than china and really liking the 1st Grus I got, so was a no brainier, also include a free disposable too, woohoo bet that is great lol
Damn!
They removed it from the sale page, you can find it if you search but all colors say, "email when available".

I would have ordered another at that price.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I love it! Great display, too. Chuck is into knives, flashlights and a couple of Glocks in a different collection.
I have a brand new 16 I haven't shot yet. His flashlights are in drawers of a Mac Tool Box though. As well as a dozen on his desk, dresser, bedside and a couple in every room of the house. LOL, Chuck just told me he knows a guy that has 1,800 Lugers.

Damn!
They removed it from the sale page, you can find it if you search but all colors say, "email when available".

I just checked and they're not out of stock. Except for the SS and Zebra wood I wanted. Yeah, still there.
I made 2 orders and each time the free disposable wouldn't be free when I'd go to pay. Smooookin' deal!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Damn!

I see it says 'email when available', but can still add to cart, so not sure if actually in stock or not, but I can wait anyway for that price :)

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I love it! Great display, too. Chuck is into knives, flashlights and a couple of Glocks in a different collection.
I have a brand new 16 I haven't shot yet. His flashlights are in drawers of a Mac Tool Box though. As well as a dozen on his desk, dresser, bedside and a couple in every room of the house. LOL, Chuck just told me he knows a guy that has 1,800 Lugers.

I just checked and they're not out of stock. Except for the SS and Zebra wood I wanted. Yeah, still there.
I made 2 orders and each time the free disposable wouldn't be free when I'd go to pay. Smooookin' deal!
I see it says 'email when available', but can still add to cart, so not sure if actually in stock or not, but I can wait anyway for that price :)
It could be this site was just being overloaded, when I tried the first time ever time I completely filled out the order info, when I clicked on the button to complete the order it wouldn't go anywhere. If I refreshed the page it would empty my cart and lose everything.

I finally got it to work. :)

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
At that price, I'm sure they will be out of stock pretty fast.
I agree!
Anybody that uses a regulated mod even occasionally needs to jump on this, it's an awesome little mod!
e1fbb0dd5b4ffa0c9adcce5597f7a5f1.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
It could be this site was just being overloaded, when I tried the first time ever time I completely filled out the order info, when I clicked on the button to complete the order it wouldn't go anywhere. If I refreshed the page it would empty my cart and lose everything.

I finally got it to work. :)

I noticed that the promo codes kept changing on me the longer I left it in the cart. I'd have to refresh the cart and a new code was there twice.

Yeah, they're messing with shit. I remember when I could call them and they were as sweet as pie. If you recently read their "Contact" and "Shipping and Returns", they're worse than China. Seriously bad. For reviews, instead of people actually doing the review they are raking EightVape over the coals with reviews. Eightvape won't do shit for customers anymore.

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That dragon picture, @SnapDragon NY , would make a cool tattoo for someone. I have an oriental dragons head I'm working on on my leg right now (hand poke tattoo, hobby of mine). Always partial to the chinese dragons.

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So I got a new toy today, not something I wanted or something I need but the price was very intriguing. Cartridge is from a company called veek, they have their own pod mods but their cartridge works with relx pods. I stopped by cuz I was curious as I knew the brand but never tried their stuff.

I love it, then I found out they also have one for yooz, another pod brand here in China. So I bought a single cartridge for $5 usd and then quickly went over to yooz and bought their low end pod for $1.5.

I got a vape pod mod for $6.5 here in china, this is fucking unbelievable. But sadly I'm only going to use this occasionally and like buy a single cartridge every 2 months or so when I feel like it.

Attachments

• IMG_20201202_205518.jpg
    IMG_20201202_205518.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 11

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
^
Ok I lied. I finish the cartridge in one day. Man this shits gonna be expensive............intill I crack open the cartridge and refill the thing myself lol.

I don't know why, but i feel like constantly vaping when I have cartridge pods. Maybe its cuz its light and I don't draw attention with my small cloud that I can pretty much vape anywhere anytime with no care.

I do have another cartridge pod that a friend vape shop gave me for free, but the cartridge leaks like hell after I cracked it open and refill it. But that pod performance much better due the higher watt/voltage, (Forgot which one is was all of a sudden) but that $40 pod lol. While this one doesn't leak (so far) but under performs lol.

Still gonna get a single ccartridge every 2 months or so cuz it burns inside. But for now I think im going to just refill my disposables for now.

Last edited:

LAVapesQC

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
I fact checked an email from vapofi today. And they were wrong.

And yes this is completely personal.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I cleaned attys last night. Gave them a hot Dawn bath in a tray then put ISO in my small sonic cleaner and gave both batches 1200 seconds each. Sparkling clean. That ISO was discolored when I was done. There must have been a film on them.

Freyja

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Tried to educate a misinformed gentleman.
He spoke about how sodas have so much sugar. I noted that sugar is an addictive drug. He said that he's seen people getting upset & anxious when they don't get their soda and that it was like a smoker desperate for a cigarette, and then opined that "they" could make less unhealthful alternatives to soft drinks, cigarettes, etc.
Of course, I said that there IS a safer alternative to cigarettes: electronic cigarettes/vaping.
His reply: "That's worse."
That's how it is... the ANTZ & their wealthy backers (Bloomberg, Big Pharma, et al) have convinced the general public of the exact opposite of the truth.
Did my best to give him the truth. He seemed receptive, for whatever it's worth.
*sigh*

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hooked up my Requiem RDA on a Hugo Squeezer.
20201204_123321(1).jpg
20201204_123000.jpg
20201204_125340.jpg

I used 3x28/38 N80 alien clapton wire, 5 wraps around a 2.4mm jig. The flavor is really good. A whole lot of sweetness coming through though. Dinner lady Lemon Tart the sugar lips version lol. Oh, I forgot to say, I'm using the DL cap. It's the one that's got the most airflow. Yeah, the flavor it's kickin out is pretty nuts.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Tried to educate a misinformed gentleman.
He spoke about how sodas have so much sugar. I noted that sugar is an addictive drug. He said that he's seen people getting upset & anxious when they don't get their soda and that it was like a smoker desperate for a cigarette, and then opined that "they" could make less unhealthful alternatives to soft drinks, cigarettes, etc.
Of course, I said that there IS a safer alternative to cigarettes: electronic cigarettes/vaping.
His reply: "That's worse."
That's how it is... the ANTZ & their wealthy backers (Bloomberg, Big Pharma, et al) have convinced the general public of the exact opposite of the truth.
Did my best to give him the truth. He seemed receptive, for whatever it's worth.
*sigh*
IMO you need to bring up important history lessons like what happened as a result of Al Capone's take on alcohol-free society, and how harm reduction strategies used as a primary key to fighting addictions have also been studied in Switzerland for decades successfully enough to also know that the War On Drugs in the U.S. has been nothing short of an epic fail. The next logical step IMO is just point to these ones right here:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
That dragon picture, @SnapDragon NY , would make a cool tattoo for someone. I have an oriental dragons head I'm working on on my leg right now (hand poke tattoo, hobby of mine). Always partial to the chinese dragons.
Which dragon- the one I used to use in my signature or my new one?
So many great pictures of Chinese dragons on line- a favorite of mine too.
I would love to see a picture of your tattoo

This was my old signature picture

images.jpg
I have a cool dragon wrap on my spare Nebox

20190102_145142.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My Cylon got bumped up to 144W in my bag. I was driving and pulled it out to take a puff without looking at the settings. I have a Uwell Nunchaku tank on it. I didn't notice at first but yeah, I burnt the heck out of my coil and throat.

I changed the coil and it's much better. I changed coils in 3 more tanks as well. I like to have everything running tip top in unison.

I puff off washing about 20 atomizers. I still dread having to do it ? .

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I spent more money on 2 new e-liquids and spent about an hour looking for Smoant Battlestar squonk

Try the Clearance section at eciggity.com. Use code CLEARANCE to get 50% off. They did have them there recently

Eta: Never mind. I looked and they are OOS now. So sorry!

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@SnapDragon NY I was commenting on your new signature dragon, but the old one is striking as well. And that's an amazing one on your Nebox. One thing I'm curious about is why the Chinese dragons always have an orb or crystal ball in one claw? I've searched that question online casually but not very deeply and hadn't run across an answer yet. As far as my tattoo, I'm working on putting the colors in now, just finished yellow for the eyes and will start with a green for the head tomorrow. The dragon head is poking through a billow of clouds. Will be happy to post it when done (takes quite awhile with the hand poke technic)

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yea the flashlight free is just a black friday promotion, which comes in handy, as my son needs one when he goes out in the evening, he keeps stealing mine and doesn't put it back, so now he can keep that one and I will keep the new one.
I actually got one of the free flashlights around March of this year. It was thrown in when I bought 6 new 20S's. I have also gotten free wraps tossed in randomly, and a couple small zippered battery carriers tossed in on previous orders. I do order from there semi frequently though and is the only place I buy batteries for my vapes and flashlights, but to me the goodies seem to be completely randomly added.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Just ordered a second iJoy Shogun Univ at Wetvapes, before they disappear altogether. Not my desired color, but if the mod is as enjoyable as the one I already have, I know I will grow to love it.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I just did a flavor inventory that was long overdue. Has anyone ever done a flavor inventory and thought, "WTF?! When did I get this? Why do I have 135 mls of this? What was I going to use this one in?" :huh:

You just moved halfway across the world. Back when we were still moving every now and then, I found that my belongings were never as organized as they were right after we moved. Perhaps it's just that phenomenon you are experiencing!

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You just moved halfway across the world. Back when we were still moving every now and then, I found that my belongings were never as organized as they were right after we moved. Perhaps it's just that phenomenon you are experiencing!
It could be. I also think I should stop reading flavor reviews for awhile until I use up some of what I have.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
It could be. I also think I should stop reading flavor reviews for awhile until I use up some of what I have.

Yep. I'm doing that right now myself - had mixed up so much juice it was getting to be kinda crazy. I don't go through it very quickly, either, so it makes even less sense for me to have hundreds upon hundreds of ml of juice just sitting around.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ive gotten lazy with my DIY juices. Ive been vaping one mix for a year and a half, probably longer as I really havent been keeping track. It uses 3 separate flavors only, so I dont have much to have to keep track of anymore. I just mixed up a fresh liter this morning.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive gotten lazy with my DIY juices. Ive been vaping one mix for a year and a half, probably longer as I really havent been keeping track. It uses 3 separate flavors only, so I dont have much to have to keep track of anymore. I just mixed up a fresh liter this morning.
I've got 4 mixes that I vape everyday, to one degree or another. I like other recipes to kick my taste buds around, but if could only have these 4, I'd be just fine.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Fasttech has Druga RTAs for about $20 [Code: FASTTECH]. I had to order one. I also ordered an RBA base for my nexMESH Pro tank. I almost ordered another Yachtvape Mesh Lock RDA. They're like fifteen bucks. Hey @nadalama ,not sure if you wanted any extras of that RDA.
https://www.fasttech.com/products/3041/10064267/9706345

I might go back and get another. I got a Black, and Blue colored ones from MFS when they were ten bucks. I want a Stainless or Rainbow.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Fasttech has Druga RTAs for about $20. I had to order one. I also ordered an RBA base for my nexMESH Pro tank. I almost ordered another Yachtvape Mesh Lock RDA. They're like fifteen bucks. Hey @nadalama ,not sure if you wanted any extras of that RDA.
https://www.fasttech.com/products/3041/10064267/9706345

I might go back and get another. I got a Black, and Blue colored ones from MFS when they were ten bucks. I want a Stainless or Rainbow.

Thanks! Yeah, I might like a stainless one. Those RDAs are SO good on tubes, and so easy to build.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made a wishlist for 'santa' that's pretty much a vape list. lol. Vapers get it, to non vapers I'm sure it looked a bit odd. Wtf's he want that for? Cotton, empty 30ml's for mixing/testing juice. A couple different beverage mixers, one's one of those smaller coffee/milk frothers which I know have gotten mixed reviews for mixing juice. Does come with a different attachment that might be better for juice, less 'whipped'.

Another I'm keen to try and stumbled across it looking at those typical battery powered handheld frothers, it's a larger version. Looks like it works similar to a magnetic stirrer but without a stir bar that's loose and can fling off inside. The one I looked at is a nautor 150-300ml capacity, seemed pretty quiet from vids I watched and lifts off the powered base. Also has a heating feature and while I'm not looking to heat steep my juice might make the vg more viscous and easier to spin if it has trouble with it. Don't see too many mentions of diy mixers using something like that so maybe it'll flop or maybe it'll be a great mixer. If it flops for juice mixing I can always use it to make hot chocolate or froth milk for coffee as intended. The paddle attachment without the wire wisk seems like it should cause less 'froth' and just get a vortex going.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I swear, y'all. I am so damn compulsive, I get on my own nerves sometimes.

This is the way it always goes. Get a new shiny thing. Don't matter what it is - mod or atty or drip tip - and then my mind starts just rolling things around. That would do better on that other rig, try it, no, it' doesn't, but it might do better on THAT one. Oh but then the sizes don't match up or I've got two of the same style mods with two different types of atty on them, and one is the wrong color or the drip tip doesn't go, or some damn picky-ass thing.

In the last several weeks I've gotten a second iJoy Shogun Univ mod from Wetvapes, an Imp RDA from Vaperz Cloud, a Recoil Rebel from @gadget!, and a 22mm Flave RDTA from @jcash74. Y'all would not believe the number of different combinations of pieces that I have tried since then, and not just involving these four pieces of gear. I will keep messing with all my active rigs for about two weeks (that's how it usually goes) until I have combinations that I don't think can get any better, or it may lead to me buying something else that is just the "perfect" piece to make everything go together like it should.

I bought a rose gold Goon to go on a copper Admiral tube clone, and the color and finish just isn't right. It has about worried me to death. I'd rather have a stainless RDA on the copper tube than to have a rose gold or copper RDA that is just a tad "off." So the Goon is now on a Tesla Punk Nano regulated tube (color isn't exactly right there, either, but I rarely use this piece), the Recoil Rebel is on the Admiral, the Mjolnir is on my stainless Vindicator where the Rebel used to be, and the Flave RDTA is on the Cold Steel where the Mjolnir used to be.

See what I mean? Christ, I drive myself crazy. But in the process of doing that, I have discovered that it's gonna be hard to beat this Rebel on the Admiral clone tube. Those two pieces vape like they were made for each other.

VU Sponsors