Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Like an idiot I left my mod in the car when I dropped it at the mechanic.
Thank god i have a beater for a back up or I'd be out however much the local B&M would be charging.
That's what I did today. I acted like a vape idiot.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I cleaned and re-wicked my OTR (On The Road) setups for this weeks trip to MN. I was running low on some of my OTR juices so I mixed some up. My recipe PS Shortbread, @Smoky Blue's Alpine Strawberry Napoleon, and her Apple Butter.

Like an idiot I left my mod in the car when I dropped it at the mechanic.
Thank god i have a beater for a back up or I'd be out however much the local B&M would be charging.
That's what I did today. I acted like a vape idiot.
Been there, done that... :giggle:

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
My oldest daughter moved out yesterday, so already stole her room, moved out the bed she didn't want, and made it into my vape room, till now all my stuff was downstairs in the basement, real pain when wanted to mix juice, lug everything I needed upstairs and then back down when done.

Didn't realize how much stuff I have collected, took 4 hours to get everything moved and organized, but now have the vape room, where everything is easy to get too, and now can mix in that room, so no more moving things just to mix.
Until she calls and needs to move back in!

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just ordered a blue Hugo Squeezer and a black Vapefly Siegfried mesh RTA ($33 w/code: MAP) from Fasttech with a debit card. Some people have said you need a gift certificate. So far I haven't needed to go that route.
I had the paypal option when I placed my order yesterday. But I thought the gift certs was only if you wanted to use paypal when it was not an option.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had the paypal option when I placed my order yesterday. But I thought the gift certs was only if you wanted to use paypal when it was not an option.
You know what? I saw PayPal too but didn't think to go through their service. I heard vaping products get flagged or whatever so you can't use it. I should've tried it out though to see if I got a message.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It was time to steampunk my once white PoV Wraith.
9388892bff7f32c5429815205a2a73d5.jpg

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bought the Copper version of the Sui-X-Side mod.

Was against buying the original runs being brass on copper for contact points... but they released some new variants with copper throughout.

Silver plated Copper and Copper on Black.

$110 shipped

EDIT: Cancelled the Order for many reasons that has me say FUCK EVCigs!

In a nutshell... their Point of Sales system was wrong and didn't charge correctly and wanted to charge me more... and they had the nerve to say, "You clicked the ToS agreements on shipping"

Sent from my iPhone 4(2+) using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I caved and bought 3 mods. I am going to leave them in their boxes after I verify they work properly. The GUAR The Drag X Plus and the Drag 3. Ordered them from Vapor Empire so I don't have to wait on China and worry about them being stopped at customs. That's good enough. I have plenty of Mechs should all my regulated ones crap out before I leave this world LOL.

The nic I ordered is here so I have 4 liters in the freezer and that is simply going to have to do. When it gets down to the last liter, I will start dropping my strength. I vape at 3mg now. I think it's more the action of at this stage for me anyway.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I caved and bought 3 mods. I am going to leave them in their boxes after I verify they work properly. The GUAR The Drag X Plus and the Drag 3. Ordered them from Vapor Empire so I don't have to wait on China and worry about them being stopped at customs. That's good enough. I have plenty of Mechs should all my regulated ones crap out before I leave this world LOL.

The nic I ordered is here so I have 4 liters in the freezer and that is simply going to have to do. When it gets down to the last liter, I will start dropping my strength. I vape at 3mg now. I think it's more the action of at this stage for me anyway.
I was going to order some Drag X Plus mods too but had an enough's enough moment. Those look like great mods too. I have plenty of everything I need.

I'm using a Drag 3 right now and it feels really nice to hold.

I ordered some ribbon and wire today. I got a couple thousand feet of SS 38ga before AVS ever runs out of it. I ordered a couple hundred feet of .3 ribbon from Wire Optim.

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh, nice to know about the Drag 3. It looked like it would be. Yes, I think I will be fine. I have more than enough. But if we really start seeing a bunch of sales, it's going to be hard to resist :) We need a 12 step vape program lol.

The URSA Quest I ordered on the 3rd, ( says they shipped the 4th ) still says tracking number not found. I have a feeling I'm not gonna see that one. Grrrr. I will email them after the CNY holiday is over and they are back to work. See what they say. Psh, like I don't know. Oh, you wait please few more days. We will tell carrier to better update. Ya, sure you will lol

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Until she calls and needs to move back in!
Then she can sleep in the basement right? lol Mine called today while at a local vape shop wanting me to tell her which pod device she should get...........Seriously? Do your research BEFORE. I have given that girl several devices, nice ones at that ) She either loses them or breaks them. Sigh, I have warned her that once I can no longer get vape mail I am NOT going to be supplying her. At least she was at the vape store I guess. I have no clue what she ended up getting as she got mad and said "never mind" Kids!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Then she can sleep in the basement right? lol Mine called today while at a local vape shop wanting me to tell her which pod device she should get...........Seriously? Do your research BEFORE. I have given that girl several devices, nice ones at that ) She either loses them or breaks them. Sigh, I have warned her that once I can no longer get vape mail I am NOT going to be supplying her. At least she was at the vape store I guess. I have no clue what she ended up getting as she got mad and said "never mind" Kids!

Can't live with 'em, can't shoot 'em. What are ya gonna do? lol

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Can't live with 'em, can't shoot 'em. What are ya gonna do? lol
I child proofed my home but they still get in!

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

Tornadoalleydeb

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, if it's Mom and Dad at home, they have a choice - Sucker A or Sucker B. Chances are, one will cave. lol
Like @gadget! said. Ain't that the ugly truth lol. The bank of Mommy and Daddy is open 24/7 in their little evil minds. :)

Oh, but I do love her, she is my life. That said though, the time before last when she called and Dave hollered it's Jen.......I looked at him and said. "I'm sleeping, unless it's serious". I really did feel bad, but I just knew I was going to want to stick a fork in my eye if I got on the phone with her at that moment. :) She seems to think I have nothing better to do than sit at the computer and look up stuff for her. She HAS a PC, I built it for her. She HAS internet! Sheesh.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I made a beefy framed staple staggered FC today. Once again I screwed up wrapping it. I need to work on my technique. It's costly practice to screw up something you put so much time and effort into.
EnQgXng.jpg

It's N80 2x28/38 + 8x.4 /38. It doesn't look completely horrible but it's definitely less than perfect. I tried to pull a wrap off from each side and the legs look all wavy.
5KoVQ1N.jpg

I'm getting better though. Here's me a month ago 😁 :
hweaG11.jpg

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You're gonna love that Gaur. I really need to get a second one for back up.
It was between the Gaur and the Odin 200 (not the DNA version) and I like the body style more on the Gaur. Does it sound strange that I'm waiting to see if someone releases an after market C frame door?

Last edited:

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So I was looking into the puff boy mod but it's a little out of my price range. The vapelusion hannya is more of my range and I was thinking about ordering it when my friend's back............in till I saw the jellybox mini. 80w box mod...........THAT HAS LED LIGHTING! damn me my thing for LED lighting stuff.

That's worst is this would go prefect with my fush mod. Damn it, I just hope the mod is out of my price range (but that's not possible cuz its 80w) or I can't find it sold here in China. Cuz if it fits then im screwed, the lord wants me to own for sure

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello to all! I haven't been on the forum for sometime now and glad I checked in a fee weeks ago. Totally oblivious to the doomsday that was coming! Order 10 mods of various makes, a few Steam Crave RTAs from Fast Tech, made an order to Nude Nicotine for a liter of their finest. Good to see a lot of familiar faces still hitting it here. Thanks for keeping the lights on for folks like me to find my way again.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That is awesome!

Sent from a Galaxy far far away
Thanks gadget! I made alien wires for months and months. I got bored of making the same stuff all the time so I started getting into staggered coils. I can make you some if you'd like to try them. Just shoot me a pm. These are just my first ones with 3 cores. Once I get my nylon pliers it should go better.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I tried out making triple core staggs today.
Hp5bLLR.jpg

YA9ombK.jpg

ddaRtdO.jpg

This is a very flavorful coil. The more I vape it, the more I'm in awe of how much flavor there is lol.

So jelly...

My biggest limitation on making these is my eyesight

Just some coils I am not meant to make... one day I’ll get those magnifying led glasses where you can change out the one large lens for differing magnification

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks gadget! I made alien wires for months and months. I got bored of making the same stuff all the time so I started getting into staggered coils. I can make you some if you'd like to try them. Just shoot me a pm. These are just my first ones with 3 cores. Once I get my nylon pliers it should go better.

I think you must be some kind of coil-building prodigy or something. Those look amazing!

FlavorOverClouds

Member For 1 Year
These look good. I am going to try these next. My stagger has been more consistent lately and I finally got a decent swivel which has made my sfc runs cleaner (12" with no skips or overlaps) and should help with the multicore. I have yet to make aliens.

I only want it to taste amazing. Is that too much to ask?

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
(2days ago) ordered Doom X RTA.
Today - packaging to mods to go to Evolv.

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
giphy.gif

I am late to the vaping armageddon and had to stock up on mods before I can't. Bought 10 mods, 2 Steam Craze Aromamizer Supremes and some wire for coils. Ordered a liter of NudeNic and hit up BC for 3 gallons of VG and a gallon of PG. PayPal gives you 6 months no interest so why not take advantage of the use of it. Who knows if or when the Nazis will allow us to ship anything vape related.

Last edited:

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm pretty much set for the long haul. Could use some more batteries.
Spent the last few days organizing all my gear and supplies. Have more nic than I thought. 14 liters in the freezer.
Found 2 unopened liters of Vaperstek in the bottom that i forgot about.. Nice surprise for sure.
Damn I am so screwed........ I need to order batteries too!

16 liters of nic! My wife's eyes crossed when she heard I ordered 3 gallons of VG and a liter of nic!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So jelly...

My biggest limitation on making these is my eyesight

Just some coils I am not meant to make... one day I’ll get those magnifying led glasses where you can change out the one large lens for differing magnification

I went through troubles at first with these. I was going to order a magnifying lamp but still haven't. I use the end of a BB gun scope as a spy glass when I run into trouble. I'm getting the hang of it now though. They're really slow pace coil making which I had to get used to.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vape mail is still getting stuck in Texas. My latest order is now 8 days late (coming from LasVegas). The post awful tells me to wait until it is 30 days late to make a claim.

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Damn I am so screwed........ I need to order batteries too!

16 liters of nic! My wife's eyes crossed when she heard I ordered 3 gallons of VG and a liter of nic!
I hear you about the wife situation. A friends wife bitches all the time because he vapes. I showed him how to mix a few weeks ago. He wanted to get some nic and flavors but couldn't put it on his cards or she would find out. So he brought me $700 cash and I purchased it. Now he has to sneak it home and hide the nic in the bottom of his freezer. I'm glad I'm not fucking married anymore!

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hear you about the wife situation. A friends wife bitches all the time because he vapes. I showed him how to mix a few weeks ago. He wanted to get some nic and flavors but couldn't put it on his cards or she would find out. So he brought me $700 cash and I purchased it. Now he has to sneak it home and hide the nic in the bottom of his freezer. I'm glad I'm not fucking married anymore!
My wife doesn't bitch too much, she just rolls her eyes a lot. We have been married for 37 years come July, so she knows I do the things I do. She has accepted me and my "hobbies". I accept hers 🙄

VU Sponsors