Become a Patron!

What song are you playing right now?

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm so lost here...

[EJ]
Tootsie Roll, this page takes forever to load because of the many youtube links it calls up.
On a phone it's a waste of time even if the phone is on an actual internet ISP connection.
The cellphone's network access is a little different and the cell's memory not enough to buffer the tune.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pro-tip to the laggarts: go into your preferences for the forum and lower the posts per page count.

Also, holy shit this thread just exploded. Nice work yall!

I'm in my happy place.

Thanks but I don't think that'll help the folks on cell phones, it might.
Been reading some of your posts and even referenced you to somebody
having problems as you seem to know your shit.

BTW, your pix looks fine. Maybe grow your hair back a little
like you used to have it.
Nice tune, reminds me of 'The Girl from Ipanema'

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks but I don't think that'll help the folks on cell phones, it might.
Been reading some of your posts and even referenced you to somebody
having problems as you seem to know your shit.

BTW, your pix looks fine. Maybe grow your hair back a little
like you used to have it.
Yeah, I'm thinking it won't matter too much on phones. Should help the PC-users though.

And hey, thanks for the kind words! I wouldn't say I'm all that knowledgeable. I just don't often speak on matters I'm not well-informed of. I simply know what I know, which can be a lot when it comes to very specific things, or very little when it comes to things in general. I'm always happy to help out whenever I can, though. I feel like it would be a waste to not share knowledge that could potentially improve someone else's situation.

The hair, I pretty much grow out until I can't stand the upkeep. I like having it long but I hate keeping it long. I think it suits me and women like to play with it, but I hate waiting hours for it to dry before I go to bed, the 15 minutes in the shower working out the tangles by hand and rinsing the scalp, the 15 minutes in the morning working out the tangles by hand again, that feeling of always wearing a woolen cap... ...the Florida heat and humidity makes it a real challenge to keep in more ways than one. The only way to keep it nice is to go the minimalist, natural approach, and even then, it's still uncomfortable.

Nice tune, reminds me of 'The Girl from Ipanema'

Very nice ear, there. I'm big on bossa nova. I think it started with songs like the one I posted up. Something about hip-hop and electronic tracks that heavily sample bossa nova and friends always gets me right. If somebody had told me years ago that trap music would be my gateway to Brazilian samba and jazz, I would have laughed in their face.

I remember when I reached that age when it was time to have "the talk." My dad, recognizing that I was at that age, like all good parents should, sat me down and forced me to watch this educational video. Parents, talk to your tweens about Michael Jackson today. I know that the subject can be difficult and awkward to broach, but its the right thing to do. Imagine what will happen if they go out into the world and start talking to girls without knowing Thriller? How would you feel if something bad happened just because you didn't want to sit down and have that serious heart-to-heart with your child.

Real talk, I always want to say that another MJ track is my favorite, but it always comes back to Thriller. Always.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I'm thinking it won't matter too much on phones. Should help the PC-users though.

And hey, thanks for the kind words! I wouldn't say I'm all that knowledgeable. I just don't often speak on matters I'm not well-informed of. I simply know what I know, which can be a lot when it comes to very specific things, or very little when it comes to things in general. I'm always happy to help out whenever I can, though. I feel like it would be a waste to not share knowledge that could potentially improve someone else's situation.

The hair, I pretty much grow out until I can't stand the upkeep. I like having it long but I hate keeping it long. I think it suits me and women like to play with it, but I hate waiting hours for it to dry before I go to bed, the 15 minutes in the shower working out the tangles by hand and rinsing the scalp, the 15 minutes in the morning working out the tangles by hand again, that feeling of always wearing a woolen cap... ...the Florida heat and humidity makes it a real challenge to keep in more ways than one. The only way to keep it nice is to go the minimalist, natural approach, and even then, it's still uncomfortable.

Very nice ear, there. I'm big on bossa nova. I think it started with songs like the one I posted up. Something about hip-hop and electronic tracks that heavily sample bossa nova and friends always gets me right. If somebody had told me years ago that trap music would be my gateway to Brazilian samba and jazz, I would have laughed in their face.

I remember when I reached that age when it was time to have "the talk." My dad, recognizing that I was at that age, like all good parents should, sat me down and forced me to watch this educational video. Parents, talk to your tweens about Michael Jackson today. I know that the subject can be difficult and awkward to broach, but its the right thing to do. Imagine what will happen if they go out into the world and start talking to girls without knowing Thriller? How would you feel if something bad happened just because you didn't want to sit down and have that serious heart-to-heart with your child.

Real talk, I always want to say that another MJ track is my favorite, but it always comes back to Thriller. Always.

LOL. Yea. I have to admit I like bossa nova also, better than most MJ I'm afraid..though I did like Thriller.
I'm in Florida too, Miami of all places. :eek: So I know heat and humidity and what it can do to long hair.
My hair is past my shoulders..and balding on top as I'm an old but rather hip fart.

My 13 year old has heard the rap but missed the video. LOL.
I'll tell him to youtube some Michael Jackson. :p

You're doing good, Bro. I'm certain whatever you still don't know
you'll learn and share with the people. A hip nerd (geek) is my kind of bud.
Merry Christmas from the bottom of the barrel.
Regards,
Hazy :cool:

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Play Deep, the entire LP/CD, great 80`s memories..

VU Sponsors