What song are you playing right now?

vape me

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Holy shit thank Youtube for letting me know these guys have a new album out. I think I like where they're going. I'm cheezin-out over this shit atm. The first minute is skippable. The rest will make you listen to the intro the second time around.

The first minute was very eerie. Everything after that was surreal.

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never paid attention to these guys. It was all boring generic djent to me, which makes me wonder where all of this catchy majestic shit came from. Why is it so damned packed with so many sick little riffs and licks? I'm a little shocked. I didn't think they had even half of half of this in them. I feel like I've been tricked.

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
REALLY? Where has this tasteful shit been hiding? Apparently, they just had a breakup. I know the vocalist is out, but I haven't looked into who else is out. But man, whoever is left has really taken the name and ran with it. This is the best music they've put out to date. I think its just one guy now... ...Aaron Marshall. That's the only name I see tied to this shit other than Leland Whitty on sax and Plini on the last track. Dude has some serious talent. This is my third consecutive listen. Still cheezin like a goober. Musician's music the way its supposed to be.

Drums, Bass, Guitar... ...its all ham on this shit.

erika jean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
acoustic. beautiful voice and lyrics. strings.

[EJ]

Djentleman9601

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've never paid attention to these guys. It was all boring generic djent to me, which makes me wonder where all of this catchy majestic shit came from. Why is it so damned packed with so many sick little riffs and licks? I'm a little shocked. I didn't think they had even half of half of this in them. I feel like I've been tricked.

What a band, fucking love these guys

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I recall listening to Frank Zappa on Aztec Peak in Arizona, very much enjoyed Joe`s Garage!
Then shortly after, right after bed time, camped out,....the skies opened up and drenched us, got terribly cold..lol..memories!

Huff-N-Stuff

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
so, SOO, off track, looking at original Rush...
happened upon this tune..lol..`80`s ..! and The Who final farewell tour..lol..Sun Devil Stadium, and crashed the gates to hit the floor to opening band Lover Boy`s, Get Lucky!..

VU Sponsors